SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

3 minutes ago, RoxDox said:

I attempted to convert the mod to SSE myself, I was successful for the most part, yet the game crashes when I get anywhere near the woman who starts the quest line for all the Chaurus stuff. I believe it may just be due to her meshes being broken. If I can get it working Ill post it here.

Identify the file you are trying to convert - and I will give it a shot.

19 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Just a heads up... I am working on solving a few last minute issues. 

There will be another update sometime before Monday.

That's all good, It was quite an easy conversion, think it took me all of 2 minutes once I figured it out ? 

On 1/30/2021 at 3:15 AM, enchantresse741 said:

Hi, I want to ask about when I get the task to bring valuables / food, and talk to the master, there is no option to give the food / gold, do I missed something? I tried to make the level of slavery to level 6 but no luck. The master is a bandit one and I use the SSE conversion of SD+ 2020-12-25.

Did you download sexlab dialogue?

8 hours ago, tznvlw said:

@DeepBlueFrog

Ported Sexlab Alicia Painslut 20210131 and Sanguine Debauchery enhanced 20210131 For SSE by me?

SexLab Alicia Painslut 20210131SSE.7z 108.01 MB · 9 downloads

Sanguine Debauchery enhanced 20210131SSE.7z 28.19 MB · 19 downloads

For Textures, no any change, so  download it from (SexLab_Sanguine's_Debauchery_Enhanced_[SD_+]_Resources_2020-12-25_converted) :

And please thanks @zarantha

Short tested, no problem?

Optimized textures and meshes for SSE

Please install the mod with mod manager

thanks for the conversion and sharing whith us. ?

9 hours ago, tznvlw said:

@DeepBlueFrog

Ported Sexlab Alicia Painslut 20210131 and Sanguine Debauchery enhanced 20210131 For SSE by me?

SexLab Alicia Painslut 20210131SSE.7z 108.01 MB · 13 downloads

Sanguine Debauchery enhanced 20210131SSE.7z 28.19 MB · 22 downloads

For Textures, no any change, so  download it from (SexLab_Sanguine's_Debauchery_Enhanced_[SD_+]_Resources_2020-12-25_converted) :

Thank you for the conversion, but I think there maybe a problem with a script in the new update. I got sent to Sanguines Dream World for the first time and when he applied the boots I got a script error saying something along the lines "Sting Line Script Error can't apply boots." 

This maybe a one time event thing and I will try and see if I can replicate it. 

1 hour ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for the conversion and sharing whith us. ?

Your're welcom :)

5 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Thank you for the conversion, but I think there maybe a problem with a script in the new update. I got sent to Sanguines Dream World for the first time and when he applied the boots I got a script error saying something along the lines "Sting Line Script Error can't apply boots." 

Maybe, you can ask @DeepBlueFrog about your problem

16 minutes ago, TaCo1234567890 said:

I have a question about where the questline of SD dreamworld questline is at this point? Does it still end with the 3 options (embrace,  find a true Alicia or pretend)? Just so I know that I didn't miss anything ? 

Yes... That is still the end at the moment. That will be my primary work on March. 

February is about finishing the new hormonal system in Hormones and completing the Milk Farm quest in Stories.

2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Are you using Devious Devices 5 by any chance?

16 hours ago, tznvlw said:

@DeepBlueFrog

SexLab Alicia Painslut 20210131SSE.7z 108.01 MB · 20 downloads

Sanguine Debauchery enhanced 20210131SSE.7z 28.19 MB · 37 downloads

Hi i was wondering if you get time could you convert the latest version of sisterhood of dibella and its addons to sse please

CBBE SE BodySlide data for Parasites.

Requires CBBE SE. Some outfits (marked accordingly) require CBBE 3BA.

BodySlide for:

- Female priest outfits

- Barnacle parasite

- Living armor parasite

- Tentacle monster parasite

I have only tested it to correctly build in BodySlide.

Requires textures from the original mods (which can be found in the included Credits.txt)

This will be the case until I get around to fixing them to use textures included in Parasites or someone else does so before me.

Update: no longer requires downloading extra textures, uses original textures from SexLab Parasites.

SexLab Parasites BodySlide CBBE SE.7z

Hi my problem is the following: I'm at Lestelle on the Chaurus quest. I have to make a mixture with the Chaurus pheromones. I did it. I activate the hormone, but it doesn't show me anything in the status magic menu, and the chaurus studs attack me. Am I missing any mod that I still need to install? Thank you first and good job :)

4 minutes ago, Domsen88 said:

Hi my problem is the following: I'm at Lestelle on the Chaurus quest. I have to make a mixture with the Chaurus pheromones. I did it. I activate the hormone, but it doesn't show me anything in the status magic menu, and the chaurus studs attack me. Am I missing any mod that I still need to install? Thank you first and good job :)

Are you using the latest version posted yesterday here?

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1096011

Also, there are now TWO Chaurus Pheromones potions - one to charm Chaurus Reapers and one for Chaurus Studs and Normal Chaurus.

Make sure you are using the right one.

16 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Are you using the latest version posted yesterday here?

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1096011 186.91 MB · 121 downloads

Also, there are now TWO Chaurus Pheromones potions - one to charm Chaurus Reapers and one for Chaurus Studs and Normal Chaurus.

Make sure you are using the right one.

I istall the version you postet yesterday. Thx i will try it now.