SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

2 hours ago, Hatoc123 said:

Hey um just a quick question what is going on with sexlab parasites as all the links to the se version no longer work and I'm having a problem where the priest doesnt reconise the parasite that I have so I wanted to reinstall it to make sure no other mods were interferring with it so where can a get the file for se or is it still under development?

Edit: I managed to get it working by manaully infecting myself through the debug menu but my point about the links missing still stands

Maybe it's a temporary LL issue?

I went to my SE thread and I can download the last SE version for Parasites.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Sanguine of course :)

For sure that would be great, but he’s only been in the dream world, not in Skyrim.  He only enslaved me the one time in the beginning.  Maybe I’m not that far along in the quest line for him to go to Skyrim.  So far I only see him in the dreamworld or maybe my game is broke.  I’ll keep going with the quests.  Maybe Sanguine will make it to Skyrim and make my pc a lvl 6 fuck toy. 

19 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Maybe it's a temporary LL issue?

I went to my SE thread and I can download the last SE version for Parasites.

Oh yeah Strange the link is now working again could of been a problem with LL since there have been outages recently

10 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I did that once and then all the bandits and animals in Skyrim refused to attack me. Not tried it since though so this may of been fixed. 

I said that tongue in cheek :)

In general, good choices for masters are in areas where there's a lot to do... like in cities, Forsworn camps or crowded bandit camps.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I said that tongue in cheek :)

In general, good choices for masters are in areas where there's a lot to do... like in cities, Forsworn camps or crowded bandit camps.

Saw the updated github link in the beta thread, and had some questions regarding SE-Conversion relevant changes:

1. Has the hormones script fct-bodyshape had any of Aegis's changes implemented for 3BBB Compatibility?

2. If it hasn't, has it had any changes that would prevent replacement of the addon's version of the script for an SE build?

3. Noticed the updates to pregnancy detection. Is this still BeeingFemale only, or has any Fertility Mode compatibility work been started?

Also, saw the comments about PSQ not working well in your game. It's the same in SE, I had to uninstall it because once I exceeded a certain amount of XP/times the PC had sex, the game would constantly crash, even after clearing all sexlab stats and reinstalling. If there's one mod that needs a REALLY thorough redo for SE, it's PSQ.

EDIT: Just double-checked through the GitHub and it says changes were implemented, unfortunately that means I need to see if I can either get Aegis's source, or decompile it with Champollion and transfer over the required changes for SE.

EDIT 2: Used Champollion on Aegis's script for 3BBB compatibility, and it looks like it's been scaling using the nodes, which works the way they did it (given that it shows up in game), but it isn't the way I'd do it given the choice. It should really be using RM Morphs, if I can get the CK working on my new SE install I may give creating a morph version a try.

36 minutes ago, w234aew said:

Saw the updated github link in the beta thread, and had some questions regarding SE-Conversion relevant changes:

1. Has the hormones script fct-bodyshape had any of Aegis's changes implemented for 3BBB Compatibility?

2. If it hasn't, has it had any changes that would prevent replacement of the addon's version of the script for an SE build?

3. Noticed the updates to pregnancy detection. Is this still BeeingFemale only, or has any Fertility Mode compatibility work been started?

Also, saw the comments about PSQ not working well in your game. It's the same in SE, I had to reinstall it because once I exceeded a certain amount of XP/times the PC had sex, the game would constantly crash, even after clearing all sexlab stats and reinstalling. If there's one mod that needs a REALLY thorough redo for SE, it's PSQ.

EDIT: Just double-checked through the GitHub and it says changes were implemented, unfortunately that means I need to see if I can either get Aegis's source, or decompile it with Champollion and transfer over the required changes for SE.

Why decompile?

The sources are available on Github as well.

47 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Why decompile?

The sources are available on Github as well.

The source for BimboAlias is available, but the fctbodyshape is also changed by Aegis's Addon to "improve" compatibility with CBBE SMP and CBBE 3BBB (modern SE bodies).

I didn't think Aegis's version of the source was on the GitHub, because they never provided it in the downloads (only the pex).

However, it doesn't matter in the end, because the way that the 3BBB compatibility script has been scaling is still using nodes from what I can tell . I didn't know until I decompiled Aegis's version that it was still using NINode scaling. The nodes it seems to be scaling are the NPC_(Feature), NPC_(Feature)01 and NPC_(Feature)02 nodes (where applicable).

This works (I've seen it in game, that much is obvious), but it's not recommended for these newer bodies. The "recommended" solution is to make a compatibility patch for Racemenu Morphs (also called bodymorphs), which are MUCH more friendly towards SE bodies.

I think there's another underlying reason for not scaling using nodes on SE bodies like this, but I don't know why for certain. My best guess is it messes up the physics interactions? @Acro748 or someone else would be much better at answering that than me.

I'll include the output from champollion for those interested.

slh_fctbodyshape 3BBB.psc

38 minutes ago, w234aew said:

The source for BimboAlias is available, but the fctbodyshape is also changed by Aegis's Addon to "improve" compatibility with CBBE SMP and CBBE 3BBB (modern SE bodies).

I didn't think Aegis's version of the source was on the GitHub, because they never provided it in the downloads (only the pex).

However, it doesn't matter in the end, because the way that the 3BBB compatibility script has been scaling is still using nodes from what I can tell . I didn't know until I decompiled Aegis's version that it was still using NINode scaling. The nodes it seems to be scaling are the NPC_(Feature), NPC_(Feature)01 and NPC_(Feature)02 nodes (where applicable).

This works (I've seen it in game, that much is obvious), but it's not recommended for these newer bodies. The "recommended" solution is to make a compatibility patch for Racemenu Morphs (also called bodymorphs), which are MUCH more friendly towards SE bodies.

I think there's another underlying reason for not scaling using nodes on SE bodies like this, but I don't know why for certain. My best guess is it messes up the physics interactions? @Acro748 or someone else would be much better at answering that than me.

I'll include the output from champollion for those interested.

slh_fctbodyshape 3BBB.psc 83 kB · 0 downloads

wow, that lit up my compare like a christmas tree.

source files are included in the mod too, that's what i've been using.

all i've been doing in my conversions is just adding skee to the version check (the two changes in the spoiler). it's all most mods need from what I've seen.

Spoiler

; NiOverride version data
int                      Property SKEE_VERSION  = 1 AutoReadOnly
int                      Property NIOVERRIDE_VERSION    = 4 AutoReadOnly
int                      Property NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION = 4 AutoReadOnly

bool Function CheckXPMSERequirements(Actor akActor, bool isFemale)
;    return XPMSELib.CheckXPMSEVersion(akActor, isFemale, XPMSE_VERSION, true) && XPMSELib.CheckXPMSELibVersion(XPMSELIB_VERSION) && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= NIOVERRIDE_VERSION && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION
    return XPMSELib.CheckXPMSEVersion(akActor, isFemale, XPMSE_VERSION, true) && XPMSELib.CheckXPMSELibVersion(XPMSELIB_VERSION) && (SKSE.GetPluginVersion("SKEE") >= SKEE_VERSION && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= NIOVERRIDE_VERSION) && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION
EndFunction

This is for Aegis or anyone else.... please. I am actively working on these mods. 

I am placing the code on Github.

There are multiple ways to send me code fixes, code samples, or suggestions without spreading your own copy.

If I don't get a chance to merge the code with my files, whatever change is made to those files will be erased at the following update.

The only solution if you want to make changes that I cannot or will not merge is to create your own mod, with your own file names.

Even then, there are mechanisms through mod events and storageUtil variables, to ensure that the mods coexist peacefully.

I don't remember changes to fct_bodyshape in the code Aegis shared with me.

I merged all of his changes except changes he made using direct calls to Slave Tats (instead of using the Mod even bridge) or added properties to the script (which requires changes to the esp file). These changes would be better done in a separate addon to Hormones with separate file names.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

wow, that lit up my compare like a christmas tree.

source files are included in the mod too, that's what i've been using.

all i've been doing in my conversions is just adding skee to the version check (the two changes in the spoiler). it's all most mods need from what I've seen.

Hide contents

; NiOverride version data
int                      Property SKEE_VERSION  = 1 AutoReadOnly
int                      Property NIOVERRIDE_VERSION    = 4 AutoReadOnly
int                      Property NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION = 4 AutoReadOnly

bool Function CheckXPMSERequirements(Actor akActor, bool isFemale)
;    return XPMSELib.CheckXPMSEVersion(akActor, isFemale, XPMSE_VERSION, true) && XPMSELib.CheckXPMSELibVersion(XPMSELIB_VERSION) && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= NIOVERRIDE_VERSION && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION
    return XPMSELib.CheckXPMSEVersion(akActor, isFemale, XPMSE_VERSION, true) && XPMSELib.CheckXPMSELibVersion(XPMSELIB_VERSION) && (SKSE.GetPluginVersion("SKEE") >= SKEE_VERSION && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= NIOVERRIDE_VERSION) && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION
EndFunction

Yeah, for the skin and hair changes I think that's all that's needed (honestly my early Hormones conversions didn't even have that and still "worked" for hair and makeup).

The one I shared is an SE-only part of the add-on that makes scaling work with the newer SE bodies (3BBB type).

I didn't even bother doing a compare for a few reasons:

1. Champollion didn't include any comments and the spacing was weird, so either the script was completely redone (IDK why Aegis would redo the whole thing and not just make it morph-based), or Champollion decompiling is a mess (which is infinitely more likely IMO).

2. It's not based on the current build, or even the July one (from what I remember the addon is based on last winter's update, so I think it would).

As for a morph patch, I'll probably base it on MME's, as that one is closest in terms of functionality and layout.

This is for Aegis or anyone else.... please. I am actively working on these mods. 

There are multiple ways to send me code fixes, code samples, or suggestions without spreading your own copy.

If I don't get a chance to merge the code with my files, whatever change is made to those files will be erased at the following update.

The only solution if you want to make changes that I cannot or will not merge is to create your own mod, with your own file names.

Even then, there are mechanisms through mod events and storageUtil variables, to ensure that the mods coexist peacefully.

I merged all of his changes except changes he made using direct calls to Slave Tats (instead of using the Mod even bridge) or added properties to the script (which requires changes to the esp file). These changes would be better done in a separate addon to Hormones with separate file names.

If I get a morph patch working, I'll share it through whatever channel you'd prefer (requires getting SE CK running first though).

These fct_bodyshape patches are really only needed in SE, and Aegis specifically stated in their post on the hormones that this change was meant for SE only.

They only shared the .pex files in the versions of the addon, never the source. Only reason I could see it at all was decompiling via champollion.

I think they probably saw that rolling it into the main hormones scripts would cause more harm than good (it changes which nodes are scaled, might mess up something in LE for all I know). 

EDIT:

I should add that I have been aware of the GitHub for some time, but I didn't want to start making changes and forking to the ends of the earth for the few tiny changes I've made. Stuff like removing hairstyle/growth locks and unlocking yps custom colors for individuals, which while select users might want them, are not necessarily part of what you (@DeepBlueFrog ) want in the main Hormones GitHub.

I check up on the GitHub on occasion to see what's been changed, it was thanks to that that I had the impetus to check the addon's compatibility. I was actually thinking I should let people in the main Hormones thread know about the 3BBB addon's non-compatibility with the latest update.

I wasn't aware of git hub at the time, i'll see about updating it. I have been doing it for each conversion update since I asked a while back if anyone else was doing those changes. I'm guess that comment was lost in the other comments at the time.

On 1/6/2021 at 5:20 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Ok, I've edited the scripts on github. Is there anything I need to do after clicking propose changes?

_sdqs_dream.psc

slsddi_playerref.psc

sls_qst_mcm.psc

slh_fctcolor.psc

slh_qst_configmenu.psc

slh_fctbodyshape.psc

slp_fcts_parasites.psc

39 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Ok, I've edited the scripts on github. Is there anything I need to do after clicking propose changes?

_sdqs_dream.psc

slsddi_playerref.psc

sls_qst_mcm.psc

slh_fctcolor.psc

slh_qst_configmenu.psc

slh_fctbodyshape.psc

slp_fcts_parasites.psc

If you are experienced with Github, you can submit the changes as a pull request.

if not, the easiest is just to send me a private message here on LL and attach the files to that message. 

I can compare them to mine and merge your changes with my version.

Ok so, after days of trying I can't get the quest to trigger. No matter what. I have been enslaved, broke free, attempted to sleep with the dreamworld visit chance set to 100, the menu has quests for the mod checked even though I never got any. I tried meeting sam and completing his quest. Nothing worked. I do have Alternate start if that does anything. I just can't get it to trigger no matter what I do. For Sanguines Debauchery+ SE. Another thing is the door to the shrine cave in the meadery is broken. So I can't go there either. I looked in the console and couldn't even teleport to sanguine or anything. Is there a stage ID to get the quest to start?

5 minutes ago, Saylonia said:

Ok so, after days of trying I can't get the quest to trigger. No matter what. I have been enslaved, broke free, attempted to sleep with the dreamworld visit chance set to 100, the menu has quests for the mod checked even though I never got any. I tried meeting sam and completing his quest. Nothing worked. I do have Alternate start if that does anything. I just can't get it to trigger no matter what I do. For Sanguines Debauchery+ SE. Another thing is the door to the shrine cave in the meadery is broken. So I can't go there either. I looked in the console and couldn't even teleport to sanguine or anything. Is there a stage ID to get the quest to start?

About the door to the shrine...

Spoiler

The entrance you should use is the trapdoor under the bridge outside the Meadery... not the door inside, which is linked to the Thieves Guild quest.

There is a key to that trapdoor in a small lock box under water, right next to the first pillar of the bridge.

The shrine should give you a 100% chance to go to Dreamworld.

Another way to go is to sleep in Haelga's basement (that gives you 50% chance to go to Dreamworld).

Or you can load up your inventory with Honneybrew Mead and then sleep... each bottle increases the chances to go there.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

About the door to the shrine...

Reveal hidden contents

The entrance you should use is the trapdoor under the bridge outside the Meadery... not the door inside, which is linked to the Thieves Guild quest.

There is a key to that trapdoor in a small lock box under water, right next to the first pillar of the bridge.

The shrine should give you a 100% chance to go to Dreamworld.

Another way to go is to sleep in Haelga's basement (that gives you 50% chance to go to Dreamworld).

Or you can load up your inventory with Honneybrew Mead and then sleep... each bottle increases the chances to go there.

Spoiler

I tried all and couldnt find it. I filled up my inventory. I also went to the bunkhouse as well. Nothing worked. Does it have to be on a new save? I mean It's odd because the mod loaded fine and works with everything else.

Edit: I got the shrine and the quest but now when I sleep in the bed nothing happens and the quest goes away and undoes itself.

Edit 2: I did it I just had to spam sleep for it to work.

okay so its going well so far noticed there was no map markers. i have had the seed ritual and have the barnicles on my face how long does it take for anymore changes to my body to make me a chaurus queen i think thats happening. do i stay in the place under the tree more or something. oops mod is the parasites one running again these newer versions, the chaurus queen stuff looks amazing. i had to see what it did. but i assume not implemented yet. also danica never actually leaves the place underneath after i complete that part like told to wait as the seed will grow then thats it really. keen to see what happens now

2 minutes ago, pleasetryme said:

okay so its going well so far noticed there was no map markers. i have had the seed ritual and have the barnicles on my face how long does it take for anymore changes to my body to make me a chaurus queen i think thats happening. do i stay in the place under the tree more or something

The barnacles should have been removed by the Seed Stone ritual. 

After the ritual, you should have a quest objective to talk to Danica. She will tell you to wait and that's the end of the current chapter.