SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

On 11/24/2020 at 3:31 PM, ecksdee44 said:

I tried disabling most of my animations and then trying to start an existing savegame with SD+ enabled, rebuilt FNIS and everything, but the issue persisted.
Installing a different mod that has its own animations however worked as usual, and I could add it to my game without problems, so I think the issue has to be with either SD+ or some of my mods conflicting with it (which is weird since they work together on a new game). Attaching my load order just in case you can find some issues with it

Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm
Campfire.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
Obsidian Weathers.esp
Laundry.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
UNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
FNIS.esp
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
BlendedRoads.esp
DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp
Smoking Torches And Candles.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
XPMSE.esp
Brows.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
GagSFX.esp
Bad Dog.esp
Tentapalooza.esp
Serana Dialogue Edit.esp
iNeed.esp
iNeed - Extended.esp
Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp
Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
AI Overhaul.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
RSChildren.esp
RSC CRF Patch.esp
Falmeroon.esp
SimplyBiggerTreesSE.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
MajesticMountains.esp
Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
SFCO - CRF Patch.esp
BirdsAndFlocks_SSE.esp
fallentreebridgesSSE.esp
Veydosebrom - Grasses and Groundcover.esp
Keep It Clean.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
EmbersHD.esp
Hunterborn.esp
SFCO - Immersive Citizens Patch.esp
Frostfall.esp
Landscape For Grass Mods JK'S Skyrim.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
MiraakFollower.esp
TheLoftyLoft.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Landscape Fixes For Grass mods - Cutting Room Floor Locations.esp
SFCO - ELFX Patch.esp
HoldBorderBanners.esp
Landscape For Grass Mods -Immersive Citizens PATCH.esp
Dawnguard&VolkiharArtifactsQuests.esp
Crime Overhaul Expanded.esp
Keep it Clean - Hunterborn Soaps Patch.esp
YOT - Keep it Clean.esp
Hunterborn - Campfire Patch.esp
SLSW Addicted.esp
PetCollar.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Serana.esp
Valerica.esp
Lucien.esp
LadyMiraak.esp
ESO Altmer Armor by NewrMind43.esp
SerialStrip.esp
SerialStripper.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
iHUD.esp
iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp
GoToBed-Hunterborn-patch.esp
GoToBed.esp
Toccata as Elisif.esp
ArteFake.esp
BarefootRealism.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
dse-buttplug.esp
BecomeABard.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
MLU.esp
SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
SoS_ELFX_Patch.esp
SoS_Obsidian_Patch.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
EEO CRF patch.esp
Bijin_AIO-SV 2018.esp
SOS_ImmersiveCitizens_Patch.esp
Trade & Barter.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
snowelf.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - ELFX Patch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Needs Mod Patch.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

Any ideas around this one - getting the exact same issue. Loading into an existing save just keeps a black screen, launching a new game seems to work.

19 hours ago, izumonoryu said:

Any ideas around this one - getting the exact same issue. Loading into an existing save just keeps a black screen, launching a new game seems to work.

I actually managed to solve this myself, what I did was install the oldrim version and use the Cathedral Asset thingy to fix the meshes, then the game managed to load and install the mod properly. After that I just replaced the oldrim files with the SSE conversion from this thread, and everything's been fine since :) It will probably work without doing the mesh thingy though, you may as well try taking the resources from SSE and the main mod part from oldrim, then just replacing the oldrim part.

1 hour ago, Dr.p345 said:

How do I forward the sanguine debauchery questline? Spoke to sanguine, asked him who he is, and to let me go. Nothing, at least via dialogue (The sexy times still occur normally). 

It seems I hit the same wall. 

I managed to get a mead, got released, but I can't force Sang to send me back to Skyrim. 

34 minutes ago, Skjall said:

I managed to get a mead, got released, but I can't force Sang to send me back to Skyrim. 

You should give him the honningbrew mead, if you have any other drink in your inventory then he will take that and deny you to leave. Also try kneeling when you ask him. 

14 hours ago, ecksdee44 said:

I actually managed to solve this myself, what I did was install the oldrim version and use the Cathedral Asset thingy to fix the meshes, then the game managed to load and install the mod properly. After that I just replaced the oldrim files with the SSE conversion from this thread, and everything's been fine since :) It will probably work without doing the mesh thingy though, you may as well try taking the resources from SSE and the main mod part from oldrim, then just replacing the oldrim part.

That's strange. I anyway started a new game with it so it's working for me.

I'm looking at the Wolfclub conversion for SE, and I don't know what to do for the hard dependencies because some of THOSE aren't available for SE or have been phased out, integrated into other mods, or there's only an oldrim version and I don't know if it's compatible, etc. Would anyone be able to help me figure out which ones I need?

On 1/1/2021 at 5:28 PM, Skjall said:

To whom it may concern:

It seems to be working after all. BUT the quest updates with a significant lag. 

All the convos go as planned, drinking mead with S. works instantly, but the quest for enslavement takes ages (as in like 5 minutes) to start process and finalize.

When it finally does, then I have to give him Honningbrew, wait a minute or two and then ask for release and that i don't want to join faction. And then the teleport works. 

36 minutes ago, superlerk123 said:

the wait for SE parasites begins *pitches tent and brings out the marshmallows* lol

On 1/1/2021 at 3:01 PM, Electric Aether said:

Have you updated parasites and sexlab stories for SE?

I've got untested conversions with only the scripts fixed for nioverride. want to be a lab rat for parasites and/or the other new stuff?

I can fix conversion issues and minor stuff, we still don't know wtf is up with why parasites is not registering with SLIF. No bodyslides included, you may need to hunt down the old ones in this thread. I don't know where those files went, so I need to do that myself. Hormones is likely missing fixes for the bimbo race and dremora again, i don't remember what was done there.

If you don't want to be a lab rat, then no worries. I think I've got the post release stuff for DD SE 5.0 as done as as I can get for now, so i'm going to see how these and the DCL beta look. Once I've had some time to play and see how it's working I will provide a more complete conversion with the bodyslides, unless someone else beats me to it. But since I'm still setting up and configuring my game, I haven't had a chance to verify the conversions, although I'm confident enough on the process to assume these should work as well as they have been.

On 1/1/2021 at 8:01 PM, Electric Aether said:

Have you updated parasites and sexlab stories for SE?

I think I have managed a very rough conversion of SexLab Stories. It seems to work on my game for SE. I could put it here, but be warned I am not someone who knows what they are doing when it comes to scripts, I just muddle through till it works. 

56 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I've got untested conversions with only the scripts fixed for nioverride. want to be a lab rat for parasites and/or the other new stuff?

I can fix conversion issues and minor stuff, we still don't know wtf is up with why parasites is not registering with SLIF. No bodyslides included, you may need to hunt down the old ones in this thread. I don't know where those files went, so I need to do that myself. Hormones is likely missing fixes for the bimbo race and dremora again, i don't remember what was done there.

I'm not in a position to test at the moment, but thanks for the quick conversion work. You're a saint.

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

If you don't want to be a lab rat, then no worries. I think I've got the post release stuff for DD SE 5.0 as done as as I can get for now, so i'm going to see how these and the DCL beta look. Once I've had some time to play and see how it's working I will provide a more complete conversion with the bodyslides, unless someone else beats me to it. But since I'm still setting up and configuring my game, I haven't had a chance to verify the conversions, although I'm confident enough on the process to assume these should work as well as they have been.

Do we need to keep all the older mod(s) still installed and active?

10 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

Do we need to keep all the older mod(s) still installed and active?

No, these are the full mods. For SD, there were no changes to the optionals, so keep using the old versions of those (revealing male spriggen, slave tats bridge, etc.), just replace the mod and resources.

22 hours ago, zarantha said:

its the final version ?   And cbbe and cbbe 3bbb bodyslide ? 

thanks my friend

2 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

its the final version ?   And cbbe and cbbe 3bbb bodyslide ? 

thanks my friend

No, it's not the final version for a few. i won't know until I get a chance to play through them or someone else gives me feedback. it should be usable though.

they don't contain bodyslides, you can use the link in the post above your post for parasites and search the thread and look on the first post for the other bodyslides.

1 hour ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I just want to ask. The latest version of SD plus on 25 Dec 2020, has it been converted to SSE already? In the LE version download site, it is said that it is SE compatible. Does it mean I can just download that version for SE playing.

That's a mistake I should fix. 

All SE compatible versions of my mods are only available from this SE conversion discussion thread.

If you look back to this post, someone uploaded conversions for the latest versions but they need to be tested.

11 hours ago, zarantha said:

No, it's not the final version for a few. i won't know until I get a chance to play through them or someone else gives me feedback. it should be usable though.

they don't contain bodyslides, you can use the link in the post above your post for parasites and search the thread and look on the first post for the other bodyslides.

ok thanks my friend

Hey um just a quick question what is going on with sexlab parasites as all the links to the se version no longer work and I'm having a problem where the priest doesnt reconise the parasite that I have so I wanted to reinstall it to make sure no other mods were interferring with it so where can a get the file for se or is it still under development?

Edit: I managed to get it working by manaully infecting myself through the debug menu but my point about the links missing still stands