SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

I've bumped into some trouble with sanguine dreamworld sse conversion. So I visted his dream world, got enslaved gave him his drink asked 'can I go now?', got my stuff back but I don't get slapped on any bondage gear and don't get a second çan I go now?'. So I'm sort of stuck in the dreamworld. Anyone who knows what might be wrong?

10 minutes ago, TaCo1234567890 said:

I've bumped into some trouble with sanguine dreamworld sse conversion. So I visted his dream world, got enslaved gave him his drink asked 'can I go now?', got my stuff back but I don't get slapped on any bondage gear and don't get a second çan I go now?'. So I'm sort of stuck in the dreamworld. Anyone who knows what might be wrong?

I had the same issue last time I played SD as well. There's pillar near the entrance to the clearing where Sanguine's throne and all the food is. There's a chain on it that, if you pull it, is supposed to send you back as an escape hatch in case something is broken. Did you try that?

Last time I played the chain didn't work either, but it may be worth a try for you.

I hope it gets fixed at some point, because I'd rather like add SD back into my modlist.

27 minutes ago, TaCo1234567890 said:

That's an issue I haven't been able to reproduce yet.

Several people have reported it but until I can reproduce it, I don't know what it is there it to fix.

12 minutes ago, Anunya said:

I had the same issue last time I played SD as well. There's pillar near the entrance to the clearing where Sanguine's throne and all the food is. There's a chain on it that, if you pull it, is supposed to send you back as an escape hatch in case something is broken. Did you try that?

Last time I played the chain didn't work either, but it may be worth a try for you.

I hope it gets fixed at some point, because I'd rather like add SD back into my modlist.

The chain was disabled until Sanguine sends you to Haelga's basement first.

but that is causing confusion, so the next update will re-enable the chain by default.

I was able to get send back without the chain. I reloaded started the conversations again but took a bit more time between actions. Once i got my stuff back I selected "what am I doing here again?" or something in that nature. He gave me bondage gear and dropped me around some giants back in skyrim. So yea I think it's a matter of retrying i guess. Probably last time it got interrupted by something and fucked it up a bit? 

4 minutes ago, TaCo1234567890 said:

I was able to get send back without the chain. I reloaded started the conversations again but took a bit more time between actions. Once i got my stuff back I selected "what am I doing here again?" or something in that nature. He gave me bondage gear and dropped me around some giants back in skyrim. So yea I think it's a matter of retrying i guess. Probably last time it got interrupted by something and fucked it up a bit? 

Thanks .. that helps.

I can try and make sure the dialogue remains available if something interrupts it.

47 minutes ago, Vodka_Milkshake said:

Is there a latest sse conversion of hormones and the bimbo curse one? i cant find it in the thread? thanks

I noticed the link to the latest conversions at the bottom of the first post didn't survive the Theme update of the site.

I updated it with the correct link:

Ok, so... question. I downloaded SD+ From the first page of this thread. And FNIS for SE is telling me that there's an issue with it. And when DA events trigger so far it's crashed my game. So! I was wondering, should I still be trying to use that version? Or the new one on the oldrim page? ^.^ Also... thanks for all the hard work you put in!

5 hours ago, Avariel347 said:

Ok, so... question. I downloaded SD+ From the first page of this thread. And FNIS for SE is telling me that there's an issue with it. And when DA events trigger so far it's crashed my game. So! I was wondering, should I still be trying to use that version? Or the new one on the oldrim page? ^.^ Also... thanks for all the hard work you put in!

You can ignore the warnings from FNIS. I fixed them in the latest version.

Did you try the version from the link at the bottom of the first post? (not the attached files, but the link to a forum post with recent updates)

I have a question about the files from the link at the bottom of the first post. I just dowloaded the ones from the attached files (saw them to late and already started the quest once I did ?) so I was wondering is there some  new content to those from the link? Just asking to see or it is worth it to update to the latest version. It's also I havent ran into to many problems with the older one so.

On 1/2/2021 at 9:06 PM, zarantha said:

I've got untested conversions with only the scripts fixed for nioverride. want to be a lab rat for parasites and/or the other new stuff?

I can fix conversion issues and minor stuff, we still don't know wtf is up with why parasites is not registering with SLIF. No bodyslides included, you may need to hunt down the old ones in this thread. I don't know where those files went, so I need to do that myself. Hormones is likely missing fixes for the bimbo race and dremora again, i don't remember what was done there.

If you don't want to be a lab rat, then no worries. I think I've got the post release stuff for DD SE 5.0 as done as as I can get for now, so i'm going to see how these and the DCL beta look. Once I've had some time to play and see how it's working I will provide a more complete conversion with the bodyslides, unless someone else beats me to it. But since I'm still setting up and configuring my game, I haven't had a chance to verify the conversions, although I'm confident enough on the process to assume these should work as well as they have been.

I ran this and for some reason the Spider eggs are invisible. They are there, cause blood effects get on the mesh, but it is invisble in texture. Any ideas? I don't have any overwrites on this, but I do use Animated Parasites

Thank you for the conversion by the way

On 1/8/2021 at 8:44 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

The barnacles should have been removed by the Seed Stone ritual. 

After the ritual, you should have a quest objective to talk to Danica. She will tell you to wait and that's the end of the current chapter.

I got to the point of getting the barnacles but nothing happened after that with the seed stone or anything are we suppose to do the ritual under the temple in whiterun or someplace else , do have the latest parasites installs.

the  spider eggs cluster stop stopped up they are listed in the inv. but invisible

1 hour ago, DVD43465 said:

So after the the seed stone gets implanted is there anything else that's supposed to happen? Is that as far as the story goes so far or am I missing something?

That's as far as the current version is going.

The next update will include the final chapter. I am wrapping up a few final touches at the moment. It will be available on the main download page this coming weekend.

Edit: Correction, since this is the SSE thread. The final version will be available for LE this weekend, and then for SE as soon as someone converts it.

2 hours ago, saltshade said:

To the author of this thread. The SE version of SL Stories has no bodies for the NPCs in many of the scenarios. Even if the default bodies look like a parady, they need a body mesh, or their bodies will be invisible in the game.

The meshes for the bodies are messed up. I have had to delete them and use my default bodies. 

5 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for the great work and make possible for SSE version and sharing whith us.

any news for the update SexLab Alicia Painslut (January 2021) 2021-01-31 SSE conversion ?

thanks again

Thanks for the comment.

I am not using SSE at the moment, so we will have to wait until people convert the mods and make the changes available.

I am not planning on moving to SSE myself until at least the end of this year.

I attempted to convert the mod to SSE myself, I was successful for the most part, yet the game crashes when I get anywhere near the woman who starts the quest line for all the Chaurus stuff. I believe it may just be due to her meshes being broken. If I can get it working Ill post it here.