SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

11 hours ago, Hylysi said:

CBBE SE BodySlide data for Parasites.

Requires CBBE SE. Some outfits require CBBE 3BA.

I have only tested it to correctly build in BodySlide.

SexLab Parasites BodySlide CBBE SE.7z 69.89 MB · 52 downloads

Looking through this one, it looks fine (as long as the destination folders are correct), but it lacks the Chaurus Queen armors for the latest version.

I converted the ones for the beta once, but they have since been deleted. Someone will have to make new ones.

I personally won't be updating my DBF mods until at least the next update, due to planned features and patches that should significantly improve SE compatibility.

Attention all SE Hormones users,

After my post in the Hormones thread about the bodymorph compatibility script, I continued working on it with @DeepBlueFrog's help.

The results were promising, as I actually got the morphs to show up in-game (see attached pictures for a preview).

However, it's not complete:

1. The morphs are separated into node-equivalencies (breast, belly, butt) for compatibility, and with the current code, applying one set seems to clear the other two (ex. applying breast morphs clears butt and belly).

I wrote a custom "GetMorphNodeScale" function to replace the heavily used GetNodeScale function, and I think it needs debugging to get the MCM values to update correctly and for morph tracking, application, and saving to be correct.

2. Some of my scaling math (in both the GetMorphNodeScale and SetMorphNodeScale functions) might be off for the way SE morph scaling works, as I just wanted it to show up in-game, not be accurate.
  3. MCM compatibility and errors leave much to be desired. The scale sliders still work in the "visual changes" menu, but the values in the debug menu are inaccurate.

I'm leaving a "Development kit" here. It contains 2 source code files:

1. A SLH_fctBodyShape file with the Bodymorph patch implemented as I last had it (i.e. changes show up in-game, but morph application and saving is bugged).
  2. SLHBodyMod, which contains the modified node-to-morph scaling functions only.

It also contains the path for bodymorph.json and a starting json file. The patch is currently written for CBBE 3BA morphs (I use the "replace CBBE SE morphs" option, so they should work with both 3BA and CBBE SE).

Due to IRL picking up, I won't have a ton of time to change, debug, and test it.

If any of the other papyrus-minded people in SE can take over debugging the bodymorph features, I'd appreciate it, and it would probably help @DeepBlueFrog too, since the morph patch is designed specifically for SE Morphs, but DBF only works in LE currently.

If I have any eureka moments that will improve the script, I can coordinate with whoever takes up the torch, but for the near future I won't have testing/debug time. UPDATE: 

Spoiler

DefaultBreasts.jpg

Spoiler

BreastScalingApplied.jpg

SLHBodymorphTesting.zip

1 hour ago, MasterGa said:

I don't know if it is just me but I am not getting the textures for the living armor and tentacles.

They require the textures from the original mods, of which I am currently too lazy to fix them to use the ones included in Parasites/include them in the download.

I included a Credits text file with the original mods, I'll repeat it here for convenience.

The textures needed can be obtained here:

Aradia Living Armor

Tentacle Armor

The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED (or any version found on NexusMods)

Hello guys so i have skyrim se and ran into problems with sd+ and devious devices mods, so i was told to download from this thread, in this thread i see many links so can anyone tell me easily how do i do this? Do i fully uninstall the mods i had and download every link on this thread or just how it works.

On 2/1/2021 at 1:23 PM, Hylysi said:

CBBE SE BodySlide data for Parasites.

Requires CBBE SE. Some outfits require CBBE 3BA.

I have only tested it to correctly build in BodySlide.

Requires textures from the original mods (which can be found in the included Credits.txt)

This will be the case until I get around to fixing them to use textures included in Parasites or someone else does so before me.

SexLab Parasites BodySlide CBBE SE.7z 69.89 MB · 70 downloads

Could it be that the BeltFacehugger is missing there?

5 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Could it be that the BeltFacehugger is missing there?

I use Animated Parasites for the face huggers.

These are all taken from already existing BodySlide conversions that I know of.

I didn't create any of these conversions, I only set them up to output to the correct location for Parasites.

I don't know anything about where the face hugger meshes come from, or even if BodySlide conversions of it exist.

2 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Another heads up - I will upload a new version for LE tonight.

You are far too productive - trying to setup a new load order on new PC and every 15 minutes there is a new deep blue frog mod I want!

The only more icing on the cake would be if someone can pick up the morphs patch W234aew was working on for Hormones. Love that mod and want to use all the updates but making morphs that are available for any body would be a gamechanger.

1 minute ago, sirgilly said:

You are far too productive - trying to setup a new load order on new PC and every 15 minutes there is a new deep blue frog mod I want!

The only more icing on the cake would be if someone can pick up the morphs patch W234aew was working on for Hormones. Love that mod and want to use all the updates but making morphs that are available for any body would be a gamechanger.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Sooner or later, work or offline issues will catch up and I will go into another deep freeze for a few months :)

I have some questions, the first is what version of Devious Devices recommend me to install to avoid compatibility problems with these mods, the second is if there is a patch for SexLab Parasites to use the BHUNP with CBPC physics and the last is if it is mandatory to install SlaveTats or I can play without this mod and have no problem. Finally thanks to the creator of these mods and to those who adapt them to the special edition

28 minutes ago, adrianaiku said:

I have some questions, the first is what version of Devious Devices recommend me to install to avoid compatibility problems with these mods, the second is if there is a patch for SexLab Parasites to use the BHUNP with CBPC physics and the last is if it is mandatory to install SlaveTats or I can play without this mod and have no problem. Finally thanks to the creator of these mods and to those who adapt them to the special edition

Just an FYI, previous versions of DD are unsupported/not available. If you don't have an older version downloaded already, you won't be able to get it now.

For SE you can download DD SE 5.0 from the download page. I've got the 5.1 delta patch on the DD troubleshooting post. For LE, only 5.1 is available.

15 hours ago, Hylysi said:

I use Animated Parasites for the face huggers.

These are all taken from already existing BodySlide conversions that I know of.

I didn't create any of these conversions, I only set them up to output to the correct location for Parasites.

I don't know anything about where the face hugger meshes come from, or even if BodySlide conversions of it exist.

Thank you for the information.

Do you have a link where I can download the bodyslide of Animated Parasites?

I couldn't find anything in the Animated Parasites article itself.

24 minutes ago, Gaussz said:

I'm a bit lost, I guess it's not the full mod and they are for overwriting. Since I don't see the mesh and texture folders ?

Ya i also got missing textures but did not have time to look at it >.> was just going through content so far besides that and where im at it seems to be working.

I hate to say this @DeepBlueFrog, but you're going to have to eventually redo a lot of scripts for all your mods concerning Devious Devices. Kimy and the DD team have added and changed a lot of the scripting concerning device handling, equipping and API in version 5. Because of this, I have noticed that there are script breaks in SD+ (Entering Dreamworld), Parasites (Tentacle armor infection) and Stories Devious (Red Wave devices equipping). This is noticed from SE conversions, but can I get someone to confirm as well on LE side?

55 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

I hate to say this @DeepBlueFrog, but you're going to have to eventually redo a lot of scripts for all your mods concerning Devious Devices. Kimy and the DD team have added and changed a lot of the scripting concerning device handling, equipping and API in version 5. Because of this, I have noticed that there are script breaks in SD+ (Entering Dreamworld), Parasites (Tentacle armor infection) and Stories Devious (Red Wave devices equipping). This is noticed from SE conversions, but can I get someone to confirm as well on LE side?

I am aware and I am not looking forward to the testing side of this.

Fortunately I tried to wrap calls to DD functions inside my own functions, so that should reduce the number of fixes but that it still going to be a lot of work.

For the moment I am just documenting known issues and planning for the update. I am still giving priority to finishing my mods over compatibility issues with other mods, even if that means they will break for a while for people using them.  I just don't have the bandwidth to do both and I know by experience that that kind of changes and testing is tedious and sucks the joy out of modding.