SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

On 2/2/2021 at 2:34 PM, Hylysi said:

They require the textures from the original mods, of which I am currently too lazy to fix them to use the ones included in Parasites/include them in the download.

I included a Credits text file with the original mods, I'll repeat it here for convenience.

The textures needed can be obtained here:

Aradia Living Armor

Tentacle Armor

The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED (or any version found on NexusMods)

Thanks I figured out what to do the textures work fine now.

4 hours ago, MasterGa said:

Thanks I figured out what to do the textures work fine now.

Does the mod work for you? It is that not only the meshes and textures folder is missing, but also the scripts, it literally only has the .esp, bsa and bsl files. That is why I have doubts if it works or not, my logic tells me that CTD will throw at some point xD

That or I don't know if I'm missing something :/ 

4 hours ago, Gaussz said:

Does the mod work for you? It is that not only the meshes and textures folder is missing, but also the scripts, it literally only has the .esp, bsa and bsl files. That is why I have doubts if it works or not, my logic tells me that CTD will throw at some point xD

I just realized that everything comes in the .bsa file (I didn't know that was possible) :0 

2 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

the last conversion of sexlab parasites it is the last update ?

thanks for the amazing work and sharing whith us.?

Was the last update already converted to SSE? Did I miss that link?

The last version for LE is KyneBlessing20210131b

I didn't see an update on a conversion of that one yet.

24 minutes ago, jetlee said:

Hello I would like to ask why I always show the button flashes red, even if I insert the tonal key?

The expected sequence is:

- drop the key into the container -> The button flashes blue

- press the button -> The button blinks rapidly... and things happen

If the button 'flashes red', it means somehow the key was not detected inside the container.

1 hour ago, tonitrulupus said:

Still having issues with the spider-egg cluster showing up when infected, still no options to go beyond removing the saw 

i just installed the latest you have installed, at what location am I suppose to use the star seed? 

I would say try again after the latest version is converted. 

I added a check on the ritual scene to make sure it ends when you remove the saw.

Also make sure you remove the saw WHILE Nettlebane is in your hand (equipped).

If you don't have Nettlebane equipped.. drop the saw, equip Nettlebane and then pick up the saw again.

37 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

最近的更新是否已转换为SSE?我错过了那个链接吗?

LE的最新版本是 KyneBlessing20210131b

我还没有看到有关该转换的更新。

预期的顺序是:

-将钥匙放入容器中->按钮闪烁蓝色

-按下按钮->按钮快速闪烁...

如果按钮“闪烁红色”,则表示在容器内部未检测到该键。

我会说在转换最新版本后再试一次。 

我在仪式现场添加了一个检查,以确保它在您移除锯时结束。

另外,请确保在手握Nettlebane时(已装备)取下锯。

如果您没有配备Nettlebane ..,请放下锯,装备Nettlebane,然后再次拿起锯。

thanks

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Was the last update already converted to SSE? Did I miss that link?

The last version for LE is KyneBlessing20210131b

I didn't see an update on a conversion of that one yet.

sorry for bad english.?

the latest conversion for SSE  its the same  The last version for LE is KyneBlessing20210131b  ?

15 hours ago, Gaussz said:

I downloaded the le version and overwrote it with KyneBlessing20210131 for the se

On 2/1/2021 at 4:38 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Are you using the latest version posted yesterday here?

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1096011 186.91 MB · 338 downloads

Also, there are now TWO Chaurus Pheromones potions - one to charm Chaurus Reapers and one for Chaurus Studs and Normal Chaurus.

Make sure you are using the right one.

this was the link i used 

8 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have got the new hormones one working in SE, or it seems to work. All I have done is convert the meshes, textures and animations using the Cathedral optimiser. Here is the zip file I am running. 

Edit:- I uploaded the wrong zip. 

SexLab-Hormones 01-2-21.rar 47.41 MB · 10 downloads

Did you have any luck with the Bimbo race with this file? Do you know if it will work with CBBE 3BBB.

On 1/31/2021 at 10:34 PM, RoxDox said:

@DeepBlueFrog

KyneBlessing20210131a SE

Install with mod organiser.

Enjoy fellow degenerates.

1043766055_KyneBlessing20210131aSE.rar 186.91 MB · 351 downloads

Does anyone know how to make the preset that I make in the bodyslide of tentacle harness, barnacle and living armor show up in the game? 
In the game it is seen without the preset.    I guess it has something to do with the fact that the latest version does not have the  folders, armor and meshes.

I am using the last conversion that was made of the mod

Hi, I have solved my problem, I did some research and I just had to extract the folders from the .BSA file with "Bethesda Archive Extractor" and then convert the armors with BodySlider.

I converted all the armors and they work correctly with the 3BA body, I only have a problem with this one in particular, the wrists and feet have a texture cut, I don't know how to fix it, I hope someone can help me. ?1080617486_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_02.05-03_26_39_46.png.18fa45b1034d2b093d65c0d9fbfa8c25.png 

3 hours ago, Gaussz said:

Hi, I have solved my problem, I did some research and I just had to extract the folders from the .BSA file with "Bethesda Archive Extractor" and then convert the armors with BodySlider.

I converted all the armors and they work correctly with the 3BA body, I only have a problem with this one in particular, the wrists and feet have a texture cut, I don't know how to fix it, I hope someone can help me. ?1080617486_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_02.05-03_26_39_46.png.18fa45b1034d2b093d65c0d9fbfa8c25.png 

I assume this picture there occupies the 32 (body) slot. Well to me it seems like the "Armor addon" for what you are wearing misses some Biped slots. Here is an example.

This shows the 32 slot of the armor.

Spoiler

Example.png.b4ba4382441be55686d8912dd45be9b6.png

This is the Armor addon for the same armor.

Spoiler

1888347817_Example2.png.ba42e5cf65b226a8ed84035d1e3a8fd5.png

As you can see in the armor addon for the same armor occupies 34 and 38 slots. Since the nifs were made for LE they don't have these checked I assume. So what you need to do is open the plugin in ck and every armor that uses the 32 slot. Go to it's armor addon and tick "Forearms" and "Calves" save and I think you won't have that clipping. Hope this helps.

2 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

I assume this picture there occupies the 32 (body) slot. Well to me it seems like the "Armor addon" for what you are wearing misses some Biped slots. Here is an example.

This shows the 32 slot of the armor.

Reveal hidden contents

Example.png.b4ba4382441be55686d8912dd45be9b6.png

This is the Armor addon for the same armor.

Reveal hidden contents

1888347817_Example2.png.ba42e5cf65b226a8ed84035d1e3a8fd5.png

As you can see in the armor addon for the same armor occupies 34 and 38 slots. Since the nifs were made for LE they don't have these checked I assume. So what you need to do is open the plugin in ck and every armor that uses the 32 slot. Go to it's armor addon and tick "Forearms" and "Calves" save and I think you won't have that clipping. Hope this helps.

I did exactly what you said and it worked, thanks a lot ?

14 hours ago, sirgilly said:

Did you have any luck with the Bimbo race with this file? Do you know if it will work with CBBE 3BBB.

I use the BHUINP 3BBB body mod for my characters and it works on those. I have swapped out the Bimbo nif's as well for the SL_Hormones/Bimbo file with the ygnord nifs that come with the BHUNP mod, and it all seems to work my end. I have not changed any scripts either as I have no clue how to do those and each time I try to compile them the CK locks up. I am missing a .BAT file that allows me to compile but have no idea how to make one or where to find one. 

11 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I use the BHUINP 3BBB body mod for my characters and it works on those. I have swapped out the Bimbo nif's as well for the SL_Hormones/Bimbo file with the ygnord nifs that come with the BHUNP mod, and it all seems to work my end. I have not changed any scripts either as I have no clue how to do those and each time I try to compile them the CK locks up. I am missing a .BAT file that allows me to compile but have no idea how to make one or where to find one. 

When I extract and looked at the files (planning to do the same as you) I noticed that most of the folders are not present and there is a .bsl file. How do you open those (as presumably that is where the files are).

36 minutes ago, sirgilly said:

When I extract and looked at the files (planning to do the same as you) I noticed that most of the folders are not present and there is a .bsl file. How do you open those (as presumably that is where the files are).

The files are in the .bsa file. For SE, you can open them using this kind of tool - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/974/

.bsl files are not really used anymore. They are generated by the Archive utility used to create the BSA file and I included them just in case.

11 hours ago, sirgilly said:

You can do that with "Bethesda Archive Extractor".   Just drag the bsl file, and select extract, then as the extraction path choose the same folder of the mod.

On 2/1/2021 at 7:23 AM, Hylysi said:

CBBE SE BodySlide data for Parasites.

Requires CBBE SE. Some outfits (marked accordingly) require CBBE 3BA.

BodySlide for:

- Female priest outfits

- Barnacle parasite

- Living armor parasite

- Tentacle monster parasite

I have only tested it to correctly build in BodySlide.

Requires textures from the original mods (which can be found in the included Credits.txt)

This will be the case until I get around to fixing them to use textures included in Parasites or someone else does so before me.

Update: no longer requires downloading extra textures, uses original textures from SexLab Parasites.

SexLab Parasites BodySlide CBBE SE.7z 69.81 MB · 0 downloads

Fixed texture issues.