SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

It just doesn't appear at all i tried it with the test and I does not appear nor does the quest start....  I click the button in the MCM to test it and nothing happens, the 'clothing' facehugger does not appear and the quest does not come up...I don't know how else i can explain this.

Also what do i need for having sex with spiders and Charus?

11 hours ago, Luka10 said:

It just doesn't appear at all i tried it with the test and I does not appear nor does the quest start....  I click the button in the MCM to test it and nothing happens, the 'clothing' facehugger does not appear and the quest does not come up...I don't know how else i can explain this.

Yeah i have the same, using the option to infect with living armor or tentacle it all works but face hugger, face hugger face and barnacles doesn't cause anything to happen

Is there another mod required for those 3 to work?

facehugger seems to work sometimes I wonder if other things effect the chance of infection, like diesease resistant.

how is the facehugger infection suppose to work Do i got to sleep in a cave or ruins and then when the char wakes up the creature is on them???

what caves/ruins trigger it?  how do i have sex with spiders or charus?

how do i remove them without killing them?

20 hours ago, Luka10 said:

For having sex with spiders and chaurus you need creature framework and mnc (more nasty critters)

And not showing up tells me more than not working, thanks.

9 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Yeah i have the same, using the option to infect with living armor or tentacle it all works but face hugger, face hugger face and barnacles doesn't cause anything to happen

Is there another mod required for those 3 to work?

For both of you - since you're using the option to infect, are you doing one at a time? infect, see if it's applied, then go back into the menu, cure, exit menu and make sure it's gone before starting the next?

Some of these occupy the same body slots and you can't wear everything and have it all show at once. For example, you if you have both barnacles and the face hugger belt, only one will show (barnacles since they are for a body / armor / outfit slot which will cover belts like the face hugger).

If you are doing it one at a time, I did post an update for cbbe se/3bbb bodyslides a few pages back where I had to redo several. Are you using that?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120107-skyrimlldeepbluefrog-mods-conversion-to-sse/?do=findComment&comment=3125075

9 hours ago, Luka10 said:

how do i remove them without killing them?

that's part of the quest - you'll find out as it progresses.

9 hours ago, Luka10 said:

how is the facehugger infection suppose to work Do i got to sleep in a cave or ruins and then when the char wakes up the creature is on them???

Yes

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3289-sexlab-parasites-kynes-blessing-july-2020/

Parasites included

- Spider eggs (vaginal) / sex with spiders / chance of detached spider penis in addition to eggs
- Chaurus worms (anal and vaginal) / sex with chaurus
- Estrus Tentacle attacks / harvesting chaurus eggs / EC+ required
- Tentacle Monster armor / chance of infection when attacked by Estrus Tentacle
- Estrus Slime or Ooze attacks / harvesting creepy clusters / EC+ required
- Living Armor armor / chance of infection when attacked by Estrus Slime or Ooze
- 'hip' and 'facial' Face hugger / sleep naked in Blackreach, caves or ruins
- Skin spores (barnacles) / sleep naked in Blackreach, caves or ruins

Okay thanks for that yeah i removed the facehugger through a healer and found out i need to smother my hands in glowing  fungus or something like that ,but I don't see that option when i got it to work again... it seems the facehugger works intermittantly I'll see if i can find anything in my inventory that stops it from happening but i'm using default nightengale gear so yeah. I'm using the SE edition btw i dunno if i made that clear.  I'm using the lykaios race right now so i'm wondering can a khajiit or even wolf tail be blocking it? though i've had it before it seems to work intermittantly. also i'm getting some incompatabilities with the more nasty critters mod according to MO haven't had anything crash or break yet for that though

MNC also i still 43 so yeha. oop updated from 11 to 12 so i changed that and it seems to not have a script error on Mo2

so i got this all installed now how do i get it to have sex with my female char? like a spider or something?

On 10/14/2020 at 12:14 AM, Luka10 said:

Okay thanks for that yeah i removed the facehugger through a healer and found out i need to smother my hands in glowing  fungus or something like that ,but I don't see that option when i got it to work again... it seems the facehugger works intermittantly I'll see if i can find anything in my inventory that stops it from happening but i'm using default nightengale gear so yeah. I'm using the SE edition btw i dunno if i made that clear.  I'm using the lykaios race right now so i'm wondering can a khajiit or even wolf tail be blocking it? though i've had it before it seems to work intermittantly. also i'm getting some incompatabilities with the more nasty critters mod according to MO haven't had anything crash or break yet for that though

MNC also i still 43 so yeha. oop updated from 11 to 12 so i changed that and it seems to not have a script error on Mo2

so i got this all installed now how do i get it to have sex with my female char? like a spider or something?

Since SE is a conversion, you'll often have to go to the LE page if you want descriptions. Unless a mod is developed for for SE only, the LE pages will usually have more info on the mod and bugs that can affect both. SE only bugs are usually just outfit conversions, DLL issues, or racemenu or jcontainers related.  the functionality of the mods are not changed by converting.

Tails shouldn't be blocking it, they're a different slot. (belts are slot 49, tails are slot 40). If dd thinks something should be covered up by something else, they you'll only see the item that's doing the covering. For example, a chastity belt (which is what the face/hip hugger is) would be covered by armor or clothing. If you mess around with the device hider in DD, you might get items hidden that way to show. It's not a feature I use, i'm just fine with things being hidden when covered, even if it's skimpy clothing and things underneath might be expected to show.

For the creature sex - forgot, you'll need something to trigger it too., like sd+, pheromones, defeat or aroused creatures.

MNC has basic animations, but you can get more by adding slal packs like billyy's.

Has anyone gotten SLIF to work with Parasites, or MME? It's odd, used to work for me not so long ago, now SLIF wont register any other mods, the base scaling does work.

Edit: Tried the hormones trick, didn't cause SLIF to recognize either mods. It does however recognize ABBA.

On 10/17/2020 at 8:39 PM, Tex said:

Has anyone gotten SLIF to work with Parasites, or MME? It's odd, used to work for me not so long ago, now SLIF wont register any other mods, the base scaling does work.

Edit: Tried the hormones trick, didn't cause SLIF to recognize either mods. It does however recognize ABBA.

I don't know about parasite but MME works fine with SLIF though, I turned the visual on (checked) and wait a bit. You should try register actor in SLIF

1 hour ago, fiinhvip said:

I don't know about parasite but MME works fine with SLIF though, I turned the visual on (checked) and wait a bit. You should try register actor in SLIF

I did yeah, I'm using ABBA for MME and it seems to work, but Parasites defo do not.

Hi folks, I'm getting some odd behavior with Sisterhood of Dibella. It's probably something obvious that I'm missing, but I'd appreciate any help you can offer. All of the female NPCs in Sisterhood have large wrist gaps that aren't present in any other NPCs. You can see this in the screen shot below - vanilla Svana Far-Shield is on the left, with intact wrists; Sisterhood Corrupted Svana Far-Shield is on the right, with large gaps between her hands and the rest of her arms. 

I don't see anything in the editor entries for the Sisterhood NPCs that calls for a different body mesh, so I'm at a loss for how to fix this. Any advice?

20201018125907_1.jpg

7 hours ago, gregaaz said:

Hi folks, I'm getting some odd behavior with Sisterhood of Dibella. It's probably something obvious that I'm missing, but I'd appreciate any help you can offer. All of the female NPCs in Sisterhood have large wrist gaps that aren't present in any other NPCs. You can see this in the screen shot below - vanilla Svana Far-Shield is on the left, with intact wrists; Sisterhood Corrupted Svana Far-Shield is on the right, with large gaps between her hands and the rest of her arms. 

I don't see anything in the editor entries for the Sisterhood NPCs that calls for a different body mesh, so I'm at a loss for how to fix this. Any advice?

Usually only see that if they're wearing an outfit and it doesn't have forearms in the outfit and should. What are they wearing? (check the npc invetory?)

58 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Usually only see that if they're wearing an outfit and it doesn't have forearms in the outfit and should. What are they wearing? (check the npc invetory?)

Hi Zarantha, thanks for getting back to me quickly on this. Corrupted Svana uses _SLSD_TravelingSisterOutfitNaked, which appears below. I had changed the outfit to use some of the parts from DeserterX's Spartan Bard set, but I reverted it to Sisterhood's baseline content and confirmed the problem still exists. 

As the screenshot I posted previously indicates, using removeallitems to clear the inventory doesn't fix the problem. Honestly, my first suspicion was the something about the actor record was causing it to load a "nude suit" alternate body mesh, but I don't see anything in xEdit that suggests this. 

As I write this I'm tabbing in and out of SSE to test other things and I noticed that Svana does not automatically equip slot 32 clothing items I give to her via openactorcontainer. This is making me wonder again of there's something funky overriding her mesh. She has an (unequipped) belted tunic, form ID 1BE1A, in her inventory that has an "outfit" flag. Fun fact, when I use console commands to make her equip a slot 32 item, her wrists go back to normal. If this affected other actors, I'd think maybe I needed to rebuild the female body mesh in bodyslide, but other NPCs (as well as the player) don't have this problem when naked. The only thing I can guess is that maybe the belted tunic is "donating" body mesh information (some kind of hard coded bethesderp behavior) and I need to rebuild that item in bodyslide. I'll try that and report back.

Svana Outfit.png

Sadly, rebuilding the Farm1 (Belted Tunic) outfit did not fix the problem.

However, there's one final wrinkle. If I force equip a slot 32 item on Svana and then unequip it, her wrists remain intact. Likewise, using "setnpcweight" fixes the problem. Unfortunately, both of these fixes require me to go into the console to apply them (and in the latter case, may not persist across saves) so they aren't exactly the most immersive solutions.

59 minutes ago, gregaaz said:

Hi Zarantha, thanks for getting back to me quickly on this. Corrupted Svana uses _SLSD_TravelingSisterOutfitNaked, which appears below. I had changed the outfit to use some of the parts from DeserterX's Spartan Bard set, but I reverted it to Sisterhood's baseline content and confirmed the problem still exists. 

As the screenshot I posted previously indicates, using removeallitems to clear the inventory doesn't fix the problem. Honestly, my first suspicion was the something about the actor record was causing it to load a "nude suit" alternate body mesh, but I don't see anything in xEdit that suggests this. 

As I write this I'm tabbing in and out of SSE to test other things and I noticed that Svana does not automatically equip slot 32 clothing items I give to her via openactorcontainer. This is making me wonder again of there's something funky overriding her mesh. She has an (unequipped) belted tunic, form ID 1BE1A, in her inventory that has an "outfit" flag. Fun fact, when I use console commands to make her equip a slot 32 item, her wrists go back to normal. If this affected other actors, I'd think maybe I needed to rebuild the female body mesh in bodyslide, but other NPCs (as well as the player) don't have this problem when naked. The only thing I can guess is that maybe the belted tunic is "donating" body mesh information (some kind of hard coded bethesderp behavior) and I need to rebuild that item in bodyslide. I'll try that and report back.

Svana Outfit.png

Hmm, I don't have _SLSD_TravelingSisterOutfitNaked at all.

But what I meant was check here in the armor addon section and make sure forearms are selected for the outfit.

image.png.1889c9f14c6460b591f76b83134ee401.png

Edit: If that's not it, I'd suggest looking up what nif it's using and then open the nif in nifskope. There's usually an indication of what body it's using, and it could just be that it's using the wrong body. If that's the case, then just copy your body mesh into the path, rename the old nif and then rename your body mesh what the nif should be. What nifs it's using will be in the same section (armor addon) just scroll down to where it says female world model.

image.png.5aac9f55c9b050be98bbe62aa16a63e9.png
(Screenie 1.1 - Senna's Reward For Finding Missing Sisters)
Question!
After saving the Sybil, i was sent out by Senna to find the two missing Sisters.. Once it was done. Senna provided myself with Entrall. No other quests is available from Senna?

image.png.4e2ea6425a3dd45def00f1226595ea06.png
(Screenie 1.2 - Current Quest log/Journal entry)
In the journal i only have this questline called 'A Sybil's Journey' . How long does it take for the ''Initiation'' to complete? do i have to wait outside Markarth?
image.png.069e92110b2f3bb210ceb1070d851b80.png
 (Screenie 1.3 - Fjotra's weird dialogue '' ...'') 
Should i choose to involve myself with Sybil in her 'training', once the sexual training is done, she wouldn't speak to me afterwards.. with only '' ... " as a reply. Do i have to wait for x amount of time between each 'training' session?

18 hours ago, gregaaz said:

Very interesting indeed, thank you. I'll investigate this further tomorrow and see if I can unwind it successfully.

So on further examination, I've learned the following:

1. The issue is not actually unique to Sisterhood. Any NPC that doesn't have a slot 32 item as part of its OTFT record is impacted (for example, the hunters in the volcanic hot springs)

2. Equipping any slot 32 item fixes the problem, and the body remains intact when the slot 32 item is removed

3. Changing the NPC's weight with the console fixes the problem, no matter what weight you enter. (though this causes irregularities with the face tint on some characters so it's not really a great solution)

4. The body texture appears to be correct (details like moles and veins don't change when steps 2 or 3 above are executed)

5. Regenerating all the female body meshes in Bodyslide does not resolve the problem

6. Male characters are not affected

It appears that there's something funky going on with Skyrim not properly setting the weight on the body mesh when it spawns an NPC who doesn't have a slot 32 item in their outfit. I'm going to fork my MO2 profile and start doing fractional deactivation to see if dumping a certain mod causes the problem to go away. It's a bit of a brute force diagnostic, but I'm really curious now what's going on. I will report back if/when I can solve the problem.

On 10/6/2020 at 9:08 PM, zarantha said:

Have you tried talking with danica and doing her quests?

I have talked with her first and she will mention an apprentice she used to have but won't say who or where she is (assume this is Lastelle). She also will talk about parasites and the beauty of having them. After running out of dialog options (there are only two) the quest doesn't advance or even start. I've done her Gildergreen quest but other than the feelgood of attacking a tree 50 times bigger than me that doesn't seem to matter.

Getting infected will popup the quest in the game journal which is a basic "go get help" objective. If I go to her she will of course help remove them but then will default to the same two non-helpful dialog options and the progression ends. Other than the initial infection and quest start, the quest doesn't advance. This leads me to believe that this is NOT the start of the quest but is somewhere in the middle.

After ignoring this and continuing to play anyway, I found a book in blackreach which asks me to return to Lastelle. However, since the quest doesn't use quest markers I have no idea where she might be. I've looked around all the "normal" places she might be and she isn't there. I realize from a different playthroughs that this part of the quest doesn't appear until long after you have talked with her, but the book was still there before I ever met her.

This may be something that needs to be looked into - To have the quest objects not appear until that part of the quest is reached. This would prevent breaking the quest if the player goes in reverse order as I seem to do a lot.

So, what is the actual start of the quest?

Is it to be infected in one of the many ways listed and then go get cured? This starts a quest that never advances. 

Is it to find quest items (mostly books)? This gives a quest, like infection above, but doesn't seem to advance.

Is it to preemptively seek out Danica and discuss parasites/assistants with her? This doesn't start the quest and of course doesn't provide any clues on what to do next.

Is it to wander lost and end up at Lastelle's hideaway? This doesn't start a quest and other than being a pretty area she is never found. 

Through many playthroughs I have at some point encountered various parts of the quest objectives. However, none of them seem to advance more than a stage or two before becoming locked. This leads me to believe that I skipped some unknown steps in getting there. The quest needs some cleaning to prevent jumping around in the stages and to help keep them moving forward.