SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

On 10/20/2020 at 4:04 AM, hardcorefreak said:

Can someone give me an solution for a CTD problem? :P
I happens when a Spriggan host body is equipped it crashes,
Im one the flowering spriggan quest, so its quite random and quite anoying :P

Might check to make sure that the armor is built. I can't say that it is what is happening in your case, but I have had it happen to me before when an outfit is equipped and there is no corresponding mesh built for it. Might help or it might not. Just a thought.

On 10/22/2020 at 11:56 AM, Emrek said:

Might check to make sure that the armor is built. I can't say that it is what is happening in your case, but I have had it happen to me before when an outfit is equipped and there is no corresponding mesh built for it. Might help or it might not. Just a thought.

Thank you, but it doenst show up in bodyslide :/  im not able to find an way to add it manualy :O

3 hours ago, hardcorefreak said:

Thank you, but it doenst show up in bodyslide :/  im not able to find an way to add it manualy :O

Can you ever see the spriggan body in game? If you can, then my idea is probably not the issue. I once had a CTD problem with MME when it forces 4, 6, or 8 breasts to appear and I didn't have the body built. Eventually made my own. I was just thinking that the applying a spriggan body outfit might have been similar to adding a multiple breast row outfit.

Thinking about this, there might be a way of pulling an outfit out of the files and assigning sliders to it in Outfit Studio. I'm not completely versed on OS or for that matter how outfits are stored, but I remember doing something similar when I was randomly messing around with it. No guarantee, but I'll keep this in mind next time I'm in OS.

On 10/21/2020 at 2:13 PM, fred200 said:

Strange little problem. The ladies in this mod, like cow slaves, have purple hair. They appear to be missing textures.

I don't see any requirement for specific hairs - and I do have Apach and KS.

Any ideas?

which mod?

do you have names for the characters?

Could try loading the mod up in the CK and exporting the facegen. If it's not an actual missing texture, that should fix it.

If you're not familiar with the process, it's basically the same thing as doing this: http://skyrimmw.weebly.com/skyrim-modding/fixing-the-gray-face-skyrim-modding-tutorial

21 hours ago, zarantha said:

which mod?

do you have names for the characters?

Could try loading the mod up in the CK and exporting the facegen. If it's not an actual missing texture, that should fix it.

If you're not familiar with the process, it's basically the same thing as doing this: http://skyrimmw.weebly.com/skyrim-modding/fixing-the-gray-face-skyrim-modding-tutorial

Thanks but I am finding a couple of other ladies, not from any mod, also with blue hair and missing texture. One of the Battleborns, and Juliene Lylvieve. I will concentrate on them - and start removing hair mods. This can't be all that hard...

Well shoot - that was Julia Lylvieve - and she is from Sexlab Stories. So blue hair is this mod...

Has there been any update at all on getting SLIF and Kyne's Blessing to play nice together? Been reading through and checking in every so often for a fix, none of my troubleshooting works. Granted, what I can do is very limited - SexLab mods are easily the most complex set of user-created additions to any game I've worked with. 

On 10/27/2020 at 12:01 AM, WolfOfPasloe said:

Has there been any update at all on getting SLIF and Kyne's Blessing to play nice together? Been reading through and checking in every so often for a fix, none of my troubleshooting works. Granted, what I can do is very limited - SexLab mods are easily the most complex set of user-created additions to any game I've worked with. 

Not yet. I've found that with stories and stories devious installed, the breast inflation works, but the mod still doesn't register to slif. I've enabled slif debugging, and i don't even see parasites trying. belly inflation isn't working for me even with hormones also installed.

I even dug up a version of parasites from 2017 from my backups that should work with the slif patch, and it didn't seem work either. I'm thinking it's something with the bodies (CBBE SE is morphs only, and no belly node) or the morph handling in slif. Converting the CBBE from LE might help (since that body does have the belly node), or switching to a UNP body, but I like the CBBE SE body... :(

Once i've finished on the DD 5.0 conversion and kimy's released it, I'm thinking about enabling the debugging in the parasites scripts so I can see what it's doing, because slif is getting nothing from parasites, the logs don't show it receiving a mod event at all.

On 10/24/2020 at 2:44 AM, fred200 said:

Thanks but I am finding a couple of other ladies, not from any mod, also with blue hair and missing texture. One of the Battleborns, and Juliene Lylvieve. I will concentrate on them - and start removing hair mods. This can't be all that hard...

Well shoot - that was Julia Lylvieve - and she is from Sexlab Stories. So blue hair is this mod...

If you export the facegen from stories, is the blue hair still there? Pretty sure that will fix it.

I'm using VHR, so i'm not using vanilla hair anymore, and i've had to redo every NPC that doesn't have custom hair.

Alicia Painslut!

I while back (June 27th, 2019) I had the problem of her turning up in Daedric form, unannounced, in Lakeview. Lakeview is my Alternate Start Live Another Life preferred start home.

She has not done this trick for ages.  

Now...she's back...! ?

I've looked into this, and her Ref ID 5F01EEBE tells me she is supposed to be in Misty Grove. Here's SSEEdit's page:

Alicia Package.jpg

Her current package is PACK 5F0209CC, which is a standby, do nothing.

I've trawled the CK and can't find an error, so I'm guessing there must be something in a script causing her to teleport to the player after X number of days left on standby in Misty Grove?   ?

Meanwhile, I fired recycleactor on her, and she has vanished, presumably reset until some hidden timer returns her to Lakeview.  I hope the recycleactor command has not stuffed her mod up!

Please: anyone know what causes this off-centre eye glow on Alicia Painslut?  I do use the 3BBB body for her and it's possible that alters things. However, I remember this problem in a game a couple of years ago before using any extra files. 

How can I get rid of it? It glows through her eyebrows!  Thanks!  (Update - checked and it's a scripted NecroSkeleton effect.

But it is hopelessly off centre.  ? )

DeepBlueFrog - any ideas please?

Alicia eye.jpg

Can someone help me ? I dont have living armor animation and the other things additionally belly Infaltion. I am using CBBE 3BBB, MO2 and SSE.  I am an absolutly noob with mods. So it would be really helpfull if anyone could explain how i need to do it. This is my mod list.

image.thumb.png.6197b2f3fb6be4d1c06f63a4f7a55c11.png

1 hour ago, LetziFetzi said:

Can someone help me ? I dont have living armor animation and the other things additionally belly Infaltion. I am using CBBE 3BBB, MO2 and SSE.  I am an absolutly noob with mods. So it would be really helpfull if anyone could explain how i need to do it. This is my mod list.

To get Inflation, you need the Sexlab Inflation Framework https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6938-sexlab-inflation-framework-se/  and the Arousal Based Breast Adjuster   https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6671-arousal-based-breast-adjuster-for-se-abba/.   Be warned the scripts will take a couple of seconds in game to adjust stuff so don't get frustrated if boobs don't "deflate" quickly. ?

Read the instructions carefully and use FNIS or Nemesis to get the Animation files sorted. 

NB since you are using CBBE 3BBB then make sure you use the "Morph Modus" in SLIF.  And also, when using Bodyslide to build your character body and tghe various armours and clothes, make sure you tick the "Build Morphs" tick box on the bottom left of the Bodyslide Page.  You can pretty much leave SLIF and ABBA on their default settings until you get used to them.

I'm sorry I don't know anything about Living Armor.

You might also want to consider Wet Function Redux  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9467-wet-function-redux-se/

which is fun.

Good luck.

Oh, a PS - if your modded follower bodies start to go blobby during a SLIF, ABBA or Wet Function Redux event, it is because their NIF Tri files are pointing to the game generic ones, and not the ones in the actual mod. Took me ages to find that one.

PPS: your load order in MO2 right pane looks like it could do with sorting with LOOT.  XPMSSE should be pretty much at the end of the load order with nothing overwriting it.   Relationship Dialog Overhaul also likes to be late. LOOT should organise all that for you. Make sure your install files on the left pane match the order in the right pane after it is sorted., and then place your textures accordingly so you get the ones you want to win in the right place.

Give me a shout if you need any further help. I'm not an expert but I've experienced enough grief from Sexlab and other mods to know some tricks! Happy to receive a PM if you wish it.

1 hour ago, LetziFetzi said:

image.thumb.png.6197b2f3fb6be4d1c06f63a4f7a55c11.png

following Bluegunk's suggestion, you may want also want to look at this thread, as it contains great information on how to get started, tools you need to use and getting them set up, including loot. this tutorial should help you tremendously. good luck :)

Hello,

First of all I would like to say, DeepBlueFrog, your mods are really good, enjoyable and interesting! :)

After a break of several month, I have reinstalled SD+ on a fresh Skyrim installation and started a new  game.

Sadly I got an issue... When Sanguine is about to give me the outfit (Corset, Collar, Gloves or Boots) I got the message: "[SD] equipDeviceByString FAILED: Corset"

Everything else seems to be working fine.

I use the current version exposed on the first post (20200704SE)

I don't know if someone had a similar issue. I tried to look in github if somehow I could find the reason. I guess it's about the string identification of the device since other devices are added properly by the mod, so the equipDeviceByString function in iteself seems to be working.

I was thinking maybe it can be a wrong Devious Devices version, I used the 4.3 Beta SE currently available.

Sexlab Parasite issue:

I have the mod installed.  When I use the MCM menu I'm unable to purposefully infect my character.  The box checks, I get the popup stating that the menu is infecting my character, and then nothing.  The box unchecks and when I log out of the menu I have nothing.

Any ideas here?  I am pretty sure I have all of the rereqs installed.  I did use Alternative start and Books of Dibella.  I did get infected by spiders early in the game and was cured at the church of Dibella in whiterun.  After that nothing.  I've been able to sleep multiple nights in caves to no effect.