What really makes you happy?

• 2 weeks later...

I look at my computer's clock. It says 22:22. Then I look at the clock of my laptop, it says 22:22. I look up, see my microwave's clock in the background, it says: 22:22. The one on my 2 mobile phones also say 22:22.

I look back at my computer's clock and it jumps to 22:23. I look at my other clocks and see that they've all jumped to 22:23 at the same time.

If you didn't get it yet. They're all synchronized perfectly.

And that makes me happy.

8 minutes ago, Gartek said:

Well, at least 4 of the 5 things are probably connected to the internet and getting the time there.

IT MAKES ME HAPPY. DO NOT WRECK THE MAGIC FOR MEEEE....>!!!@@!!

(j/k :) I know about time synchronisation through the internet. Yet the microwave and phone are usually a bit off. Also my work network tends to be a couple of minutes behind usually. So when it does happen that everything's synchronized it's just fun to observe)

On 10/25/2019 at 8:51 PM, ToJKa said:

My microwave's clock runs too fast. It's currently showing about 15 minutes too much, which is good, because it makes me act a lot faster in the kitchen on mornings before i wake up and remember that it shows wrong ?

I'm about to get an extra hour as the clock will move an hour back tonight. This means I'll be fiddling with my microwave again tomorrow morning. Hate the damned thing. It's one of those 'smart' one button menu things, where you have to press it 3 seconds for function x, 4 seconds for function Y, etc..etc.. utterly annoying. It stops running as soon as you start setting it, then you have to click it one time for each hour, minute, second, etc..

This makes me VERY HAPPY.  Ubisoft is reporting a record loss in stock shares this year; so much so that they're not doing any new releases this fiscal.  So ALL OF THE ASSHOLES ON THIS SITE who said I was wrong about one of the gaming 'big four' taking a dive can suck a dick.  I SAID the game market would tank and I predicted one corporation would eat shit this year.

To the sorry cocksuckers in the 'Kendo is always wrong club'; I was right, you were wrong, you spam-hated my thread until it got locked because you didn't like what I was saying and I WAS FUCKING RIGHT.  FUCK.YOU. :classic_tongue: Har-har.

32 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

This makes me VERY HAPPY.  Ubisoft is reporting a record loss in stock shares this year; so much so that they're not doing any new releases this fiscal.  So ALL OF THE ASSHOLES ON THIS SITE who said I was wrong about one of the gaming 'big four' taking a dive can suck a dick.  I SAID the game market would tank and I predicted one corporation would eat shit this year.

To the sorry cocksuckers in the 'Kendo is always wrong club'; I was right, you were wrong, you spam-hated my thread until it got locked because you didn't like what I was saying and I WAS FUCKING RIGHT.  FUCK.YOU. :classic_tongue: Har-har.

Except you said all four were going to go under, not suck for a fiscal quarter, and the prediction that AAA is going to fail under the current model is like saying water will someday be wet, secondly EA already ate shit for two quarters so your !!!astounding never before seen prognostication!!! already came true. EA also shot straight back up based entirely on Madden and Apex as others predicted so basically everything you got called on in the thread has pretty much happened.

Walk-in-supermarket-door-opens-by-itself

4 hours ago, 27X said:

Except you said all four were going to go under, not suck for a fiscal quarter, and the prediction that AAA is going to fail under the current model is like saying water will someday be wet, secondly EA already ate shit for two quarters so your !!!astounding never before seen prognostication!!! already came true. EA also shot straight back up based entirely on Madden and Apex as others predicted so basically everything you got called on in the thread has pretty much happened.

STRAW.MAN.  I never predicted all four going under at the same time.  Biannual Ubisoft not releasing any games for the next two fiscals after losing 90% valuation is IN ACTUALITY the type of scenario I predicted.  Their stock has tanked.  EA stock; tanked.  Activision/Blizzard; tanked.  Where in ANY OF THAT was I wrong?  Oh that's right, I wasn't.  And you have a habit a following me from thread to thread and attacking me for anything I say.  It's like I have to scrape dog shit off my shoe every time I walk in the grass.

6 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

So ALL OF THE ASSHOLES ON THIS SITE who said I was wrong about one of the gaming 'big four' taking a dive can suck a dick.

(snip)

Cut that out. It's bait, and you know it. Not gonna say it again either, you're on thin ice as it is.

19 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

:classic_tongue:  Curses!  Foiled again!

I'm sorry..

That just made me laugh..

I imagined an evil mustache villain getting foiled by the white hat champion.

Fully knowing that our favorite villain will never stop, never surrender and never give up! ;)

Fortunately we are well protected from such dastardly deeds!

18 hours ago, gregathit said:

11111111111111.gif11111111111111111beer.gif

And ^ just disturbs me... Not sure why.. but I am sure it isn't good ;) lol 

Edit:

( the photos side by side.. after a few minutes I figured out what I believe @gregathit was stating..

This might sound kinda weird, but Steve-O's sobriety makes me pretty happy. IMO there's just something really inspiring and heartwarming about seeing this guy, who everybody assumed was going to die because of his own fucked up habits and stunts, end up being one of the healthiest, happiest, most successful dudes from the Jackass crew. His friendship with Johnny Knoxville is super wholesome too.

Some Steve-O clips:

Spoiler

Bam Margera on the other hand... hoo boy... that shit's just sad.

Spoiler

Being surrounded with my family and friends. Having very loyal and honest friends who would lay their life for you is rare today. The love of the family and our good relationships means a lot to me.

13 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

THIS....

Wow.  I actually giggled when I watched this.

Screw what she says, she's a paid actress.   

News person: "We do real work,seriously" "We had him, really doing real work" 

This is disgusting for the victims of Epstein's island. 

Edit: Not attacking you Kendo 2, big fan you actually. 

3 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Screw what she says, she's a paid actress.   

News person: "We do real work,seriously" "We had him, really doing real work" 

This is disgusting for the victims of Epstein's island. 

Edit: Not attacking you Kendo 2, big fan you actually. 

I think she's more upset that she didn't get to break the story and make a name for herself than she is the victims.

17 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

I think she's more upset that she didn't get to break the story and make a name for herself than she is the victims.

With a big smile on her face it would be hard to think anything else. Personally, your post made news for me, Im such a huge believer that cable news is bullshit. In this case you know her statements went public for a reason, ya your getting some man bashing out of it,which has been trending lately, but the Clinton reference is strange. At the end of the day we only know what the liars are telling us, smoke and mirrors and slight of hand #WhatHappenedToRealJournalist

One of the things that really makes me happy is reconnecting with music I haven't listened to in ages. I spent most of the summer rocking out to AC/DC, and now that november's come around to bum everone out, I come across Tracy Chapman on YT. Talk about blast from the past, haven't listened to her in decades and forgot how soulful and uplifting she could be.

I like traveling a lot. Been to New Orleans, Lima (Peru), the Colorado Mountains, Nantahala (North Carolina), and most recently Maine this year. I've found I prefer rural and suburban areas far more than large cities however. I'll take mountains over a busy urban landscape any day.

Spent my recent time in Maine eating outside my means. Not really a lobster fan (blasphemy!) but had some other really good seafood. I also know what a 30$ pork chop tastes like now (one actually worth the price, not marked up for being in some resort town). Maine is a very scenic place this time a year and ironically was warmer than the midwestern area I live in the week I visited. It was on average 38 degrees (3.3 C) in my hometown and about 58 degrees (14.4 C) in the area of Maine I was visiting. The weather cycles were I live have always been known to be a bit bi-polar.