What really makes you happy?

2 minutes ago, Doctor Cadaver said:

It's got updated visuals, along with the blood and gore that was lacking in the original movie.  The main protagonist this time is a descendant of Scorpion instead of Liu Kang.  Therefore, there have been a few changes in the storyline.  I'd say it's worth watching at least once, if you're a fan.  It's definitely better than Mortal Kombat: Annihilation.

So a decent movie? Can't say I'm a fan per se. Played it with a friend once. Got my ass kicked. That was fun. Just gotta be cautious with video game movies is all.

Music. The one true passion I have. I am quite open minded when it comes to it but what I really love is metal with classic orchestras combined. Taking two music genres on the opposite end of the spectrum and combining them together can make fantastic pieces of art.

Being a mid 30's cynical man I can at least say wholeheartedly that music to me is mankind greatest achievement. Music is probably one of the best medications for me. Being a gamer for 33 years music has come a long way in gaming and now is a staple on its own. I grew up in what they call the "Golden Age of Gaming." I just hope someday another age will come for others to experience like I have.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

US Supreme Court ruled cops just can't walk into your house or on to your property whenever they feel like it.  Gonna do impromptu arrests for COVID violations?  Get a fucking warrant.

I like cereal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What made me happy?

I received yesterday an album from The Mission (gods own medicine). Took me back in time. I felt in heaven.

Small things actually.

Of course my cats. One of them is my alarm clock. It aligns to make waking hours.

Definitely jacking off to some good shit and cumming all over my hand and torso, especially if it's a big load that I've been saving up for a week..

Oh, right what makes me happy?.. I can't really say because it depends on my mood at the time. I like my solitude I guess, modding games with normal stuff and sex mods (when there are good ones anyway), being a goof ball on occasion... lots of stuff.. a lot of stuff that would bore most other people though, which is why I basically have no friends, I just don't relate to people very well.. Oh right, I digress, this seems to be a positive thought thread...

• 2 weeks later...

1) Getting a lot of work done quickly. The past months have been absolutely backbreaking but also extremely rewarding knowing that it secured a better future stability for us. I'm almost scared how well things have been going for us since 2021 began. I guess this is that point where i need to stay vigilant and keep chipping away instead of getting complacent cause i absolutely can't afford to make any mistakes and i know i won't.

2) Seeing bitter people seething continuously. There's something so amusing in seeing someone staying perpetually bitter and hateful, always ranting and raging at something or someone. I think for them it's a coping mechanism since they lack the ability of proper introspection and blaming a shadowy organization/system for all the problems they perceive of i the world is addictively comforting but it still remains an amusing thing to observe. Like a dog chasing it's own tail.

3) Good sunscreens. It feels awesome to go outside for extended periods of time and not get sunburned in the process, Thank fuck to Franz Greiter for the gift of sunscreen to humanity.

Edit: 4) Oh how could i forget? Finally seeing Lewis under some real pressure since Nico left. Every race weekend is SUPER MAX weekend from now on, really want another WDC this year!! Come on RBR!

Edited by Mr. Otaku