What really makes you happy?

> when the three of us still love each other regardless of disagreement. Unlike many lovers who expect to be supported by their partners and who do not speak to each other or have no sex when their partner do not support them, we do not do that. We do not let that thing to rule over us. And that makes me very happy.

since happiness is a temporary condition, some contributing factors are good company, good conversation, good food, completing a task, hitting a bunch of green lights in a row, good films, good music, playing hockey when I still could, playing music, being outside on a crisp autumn day, Christmas....

Edited by beefers

When we are super open with each other in terms of what we want and need from each other, just really great communication. Itd be great if she was into all the things Im into as well :D

12 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

1717274191_2021-09-2712_34_34-Jutarnjilist-ThemainorganizerofthegenocideinRwandainwhich800000p.png.c1c14d2ccce9a93c1cea6b3c241128cf.png

Happy Dance GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

I don't know if there were any good guys in that war.   "War doesn't determine who is right and who is wrong, only who is left. "    Too bad those lessons are lost on a great many people, making this world re-learn it every so often. 

Edited by steelpanther24
3 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

I don't know if there were any good guys in that war.   "War doesn't determine who is right and who is wrong, only who is left. "    Too bad those lessons are lost on a great many people, making this world re-learn it every so often. 

> I agree that is hard to find righteous side in the war for both sides aren't innocent. Our country was also in the war in '90's, we were attacked and although defending, some groups of our solders were monsters. Killing 800 000 people, not soldiers is for condemnation. I would always celebrate elimination of any war monster. :) 

19 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

> I agree that is hard to find righteous side in the war for both sides aren't innocent. Our country was also in the war in '90's, we were attacked and although defending, some groups of our solders were monsters. Killing 800 000 people, not soldiers is for condemnation. I would always celebrate elimination of any war monster. :) 

I spent many months off the coast of that area of the world making steam for planes to take off to go and ...........well......we could have done more with the amount of firepower we had, but would that have helped?  I should have kept the SFOR disposition map, but I threw it away and I am not even sure if that was your part of the FRY or not.    Not quite a non sequitur, but that is one reason why I like playing GTA IV, Niko's backstory.

42 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

Had he died before the massacre began, preferably before he stoked up hatred enough for it to take place, his death would have actually served a purpose. This was simply the inevitable consequence of the passage of time. 

> agree. :) But even like this, one less evil in the world