What really makes you happy?

Ambience in Falkreath forest sounds so realistic that I had a doe walk onto my lawn to check it out. And there shouldn't be any deer for miles of here. Startled me at first cause I was getting my mail tonight and dark, but just laughed when I saw what she was. She better scat because my animals are hungry- though it would be kind of funny to see ordinary house cats try to bring down a full grown deer. :classic_tongue:

Right now I´m playing the game "Corruption of Champions II", which genuinely makes me happy at the moment. At first I played the free version but I quickly noticed how well done that game is and bought it on steam to give the author some support. I´ve been having so much fun lately in that game, fun I haven´t had in a long time. It´s really hard for me to find good games to play lately so I was really pleased to finally find something especially after Fallout 4 and now even Skyrim (my absolute favorite games to mod of all time) breaking on me, leaving me with absolutely nothing basically. All the characters (especially the main ones) are full of story, the quests are thrilling, the kinky scenes are amazing and the humor of the author is just great ? I´d really recommend it, especially since it´s even free!

26 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Right now I´m playing the game "Corruption of Champions II", which genuinely makes me happy at the moment. At first I played the free version but I quickly noticed how well done that game is and bought it on steam to give the author some support. I´ve been having so much fun lately in that game, fun I haven´t had in a long time. It´s really hard for me to find good games to play lately so I was really pleased to finally find something especially after Fallout 4 and now even Skyrim (my absolute favorite games to mod of all time) breaking on me, leaving me with absolutely nothing basically. All the characters (especially the main ones) are full of story, the quests are thrilling, the kinky scenes are amazing and the humor of the author is just great ? I´d really recommend it, especially since it´s even free!

Fenoxo has several games actually.  I've followed him since the original corruption of champions.  He is very talented and a really nice dude. 

His site link:  https://www.fenoxo.com/?age-verified=04773e2203

22 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Fenoxo has several games actually.  I've followed him since the original corruption of champions.  He is very talented and a really nice dude. 

His site link:  https://www.fenoxo.com/?age-verified=04773e2203

I´m so so sorry i deleted my post while you were commenting! After I thought about it some more I was genuinely scared you´d think it was advertisement and I´d get a warning point for it ?

8 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

I´m so sorry i deleted my post while you were commenting! After I thought about it some more I was genuinely scared you´d think it was advertisement and I´d get a warning point for it ?

Why would I do that?  As long as YOU are not trying to sell something, it isn't advertising.  Especially since there are indeed free versions of the game out there.

Abra Kadabra:  Post restored!

Cheers.

1 hour ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Ambience in Falkreath forest sounds so realistic that I had a doe walk onto my lawn to check it out. And there shouldn't be any deer for miles of here. Startled me at first cause I was getting my mail tonight and dark, but just laughed when I saw what she was. She better scat because my animals are hungry- though it would be kind of funny to see ordinary house cats try to bring down a full grown deer. :classic_tongue:

Hey, if wolverines can do it, cats can probably do it, too, if they believe that they can. 

8 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Why would I do that?  As long as YOU are not trying to sell something, it isn't advertising.  Especially since there are indeed free versions of the game out there.

Abra Kadabra:  Post restored!

Cheers.

Good to know and thanks for restoring it with your wizardry! Oh and I do know that Fenoxo has other content, already excited to play that after playing CoC-II ?

25 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

I need another source of income to pay for all the games I want. But that would mean devoting time spent playing games to working more. Dilemma. Where's a sugar mama when you need one? :classic_tongue:

You don't need that many games to entertain yourself. I have over 3.4K and the ones I actually play are games that are modable: Skyrim, Oblivion, Stellaris (one map can take you months of play on huge galaxies), No Man's Sky (jumping from galaxy to galaxy), Subnautica (with mods, though personal challenges are also good on non-modded), The Sims 3, The Sims 4, Rimworld (also a time sinker, with or without mods), Baldur's Gate 1/2 with mods like EET or just the 100s already around, Grim Dawn with mods or without will sink a lot of time as well, Dying Light with/without mods, yeah it is a time sink if you try to max out, Dead Island + Riptide with/without mods trying to max each character.

Most of the time I am messing with mods, editing them, etc. So I haven't made a dent in my library since I keep messing with other games. I still play RDR2 just to see if I can get gold on each story mission, and GTA's story is just awesome, anyways and it is kinda fun just driving around causing chaos. 

1 hour ago, KoolHndLuke said:

*Ahem* , I'm slightly blown away by that #.

Yeah, but as I said, I don't play the majority of it, so thus, it is a waste of money. ;) Having a library you DO play is more valuable than one that hardly GETS played. 

8 minutes ago, Alkpaz said:

Yeah, but as I said, I don't play the majority of it, so thus, it is a waste of money. ;) Having a library you DO play is more valuable than one that hardly GETS played. 

Agreed.  I have a stupid silly amount of steam games and tend to play only about 20 games or so on rotating basis.  I'm the same way with movies and books.  The biggest problem I have is trying to find the free time to watch movies, play games and read.  Damned annoyingly nonsensical things like work and sleep just get in the way.  Oh, and I forgot eating.  I so love to eat.  Occasionally I like to cook and grill.  But loath cleaning up afterwards.  Damn, I guess I'm just complicated.  ?

8 hours ago, gregathit said:

Agreed.  I have a stupid silly amount of steam games and tend to play only about 20 games or so on rotating basis.  I'm the same way with movies and books.  The biggest problem I have is trying to find the free time to watch movies, play games and read.  Damned annoyingly nonsensical things like work and sleep just get in the way.  Oh, and I forgot eating.  I so love to eat.  Occasionally I like to cook and grill.  But loath cleaning up afterwards.  Damn, I guess I'm just complicated.  ?

You also forgot all the time you spend moderating this site. :D  lol That is a shit ton of time ;)