What really makes you happy?

On 3/3/2021 at 6:40 AM, Doctor Cadaver said:

I stopped watching The Walking Dead once Rick Grimes was out of the picture.

They really screwed the show up by killing off Carl Grimes.

On 3/3/2021 at 3:33 PM, RitualClarity said:

maybe it might be the governator (Arnold.. which would be entertaining lol)

What makes me happy is I didn't watch beyond the first season!    :P   Didn't waste my time and still am not interested in it. I'll watch the new SJW themed Marvel and Star War releases before I watch another season of TWD. ;) 

In that case, I'll take The Governor over Arnold Wokenator.

45 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Looks like the woke fascistas who sabotaged Vampire2 got shit-canned.

There used to be an agreement 'bad press is better than no press', but that term was coined before the internet made a mockery of it. So it's "possible" there may still be a sequel in the future - because we all know lack of creativity mixed with sequel exploitation means the IP isn't going to be forgotten.

Superstraight to the top!

1 hour ago, landess said:

,,,it's "possible" there may still be a sequel in the future...

I just want a good game to play; ANY game at this point.  But it's obvious the triple A industry isn't capable of it.  Shit writing, broken mechanics, cutting content only to charge for it later, etc.  Add to the mix woke leftists, snarky Millennials who can't handle valid criticism, and Boomer investors who couldn't give two shits about anything but finishing the fiscal quarter in the black...and you get games that aren't worth playing...and certainly not worth the $60 US price tag.

That being said; everyone be sure to preorder and get those season passes. ?

1 hour ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Stupid ass shit like this makes me really happy and nostalgic. It's also great that now i have someone besides me in the house to enjoy things with.feelsgoodman.png.d965412e9cb7fc6324973474be1414d3.png

Huh. Interesting. But where did the Kizuna AI cycle come from?

8 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Finding solace in the shittyness of the past. Whenever I think it is bad now it could always be 19th century London or really 19th century in general.

We're living in the most peaceful period in all of human history, relatively speaking. So of course the past looks much bleaker in comparison. Dude can you imagine being a britbonger in the <19th century? Shit was crazy, still is but blimey m8! Though still would've been better than being in current day Congo or some shit.

So hurray to us i guess?

2 hours ago, Darkpig said:

Cages now? Now aren't we kinky. Also Biden is a married man so you'll have to take it up with the wife.

Anyone who'd actually desire that sort of discussion with Biden *or* his wife seriously worries me.  Just sayin'  ;)

17 hours ago, Kitty said:

Anyone who'd actually desire that sort of discussion with Biden *or* his wife seriously worries me.  Just sayin'  ;)

Worst they could do is say no. Unless you are talking about that one scene in the Disney movie where the secret service follows you everywhere. Don't mind them. They are just part of the background.