Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

I'm installing the 1.55v manually, Only thing I'm having trouble with is do I need the "BakaFactoryABC.esp" under the "01 ABC CBPC SE" Folder? I'm On LE skyrim, and I checked all the folder for another esp, but couldn't find one. So i'm a little confused.

42 minutes ago, Stealthfroob said:

I know it's says get slal animation packs but does this also come with some animations? 

Well it is said that these are "animated cocks" ? No but for real treat it as an add-on mod like SOS that adds cocks to Creatures, thats it. But i guess it does have animations on its own. 

34 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

The bug persists in LE too? I haven't had a issue with LE so I thought it was okay. Did it cause freezing or CTD?

People were having a CTD issue with LE as well - sounded like it might have depended on which animation was played.  I also had the issue on the version of ABC I was using at the time and replaced the bears with MNC meshes temporarily to fix it. 

Not sure if it is still an issue with the version you just uploaded as haven't been able to try out bears much yet.  Might be worth applying the fix to LE anyway just to be safe and see if people still have problems?

I really love what this does, but there is a Question I have been meaning to ask, and I may be answered on the front page and I missed it.

Uploaded image, should it be above or below, it seems to work fine as i have it, but was not truly sure.  Oops double uploaded image

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

16 hours ago, galgat said:

Uploaded image, should it be above or below, it seems to work fine as i have it, but was not truly sure.  Oops double uploaded image

Not so easy question, depends on MNC/ABC version I guess.

ABC should overwrite everything.

Only @MadMansGun's horses and maybe foxes files should not be overwritten?

My foxes have a 45° turned to the side dicks for what ever reason for the latest MNC/ABC versions ?‍♂️

Just updated ABC, maybe they are cured now ?

24 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Not so easy question, depends on MNC/ABC version I guess.

ABC should overwrite everything.

Only @MadMansGun's horses and maybe foxes files should not be overwritten?

My foxes have a 90° turned dicks for what ever reason for the lastest MNC/ABC versions ?‍♂️

Just updated ABC, maybe they are cured now ?

so I should probably have your mod under MNC ? In priority left side of MO2 ?

EDIT >> No looking at what you said Maybe other way  LOL I c the problem..It is a hard choice sort of, as to which over writes the other

42 minutes ago, galgat said:

In priority left side of MO2 ?

Yes, ABC doesn't show up in LO (no esp/esm), because it's a mesh replacer.

So with left side you control what files get overwritten (win conflicts, in this case: what meshes get loaded).

Theoretically that means ABC should be below MNC to overwrite the schlongs it adds and gives them new meshes (for SL animations).

On 5/6/2020 at 7:39 PM, MarloCarloWC said:

I have an issue with ash hoppers: They are smaller than vanilla and when they die, they just freeze instead of tearing apart

I tried uninstalling ABC and playing only with MNC and the issue was gone. Then i reinstalled ABC and the issue came back. 

If it helps, i´m playing on skyrim LE with hdt-pe

2 minutes ago, MarloCarloWC said:

I tried uninstalling ABC and playing only with MNC and the issue was gone. Then i reinstalled ABC and the issue came back. 

If it helps, i´m playing on skyrim LE with hdt-pe

Are you using Enemy Plus?

It adds smaller variations of ash hoppers as grass hoppers.

11 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Are you using Enemy Plus?

It adds smaller variations of ash hoppers as grass hoppers.

No i don´t, the only "enemy" mods that i use are wildcat and morrowloot 

And the ash hoppers that i´m talking about are the normal ones found in solstheim

13 hours ago, factoryclose said:

The bug persists in LE too? I haven't had a issue with LE so I thought it was okay. Did it cause freezing or CTD?

Can't say what is the exact reason, but I can point you to when the CTDs are happening in LE:

If I use only your bear animation (BearHoneySucking) - Skyrim is rock solid, but if some other bear animations (Billyy's, Niblles's, MNC default ones) are also installed - totally random CTDs before animation starts.

Deleting the bear content from ABC / letting BeastHDT overwrite only the bears from ABC stops the CTDs.

Hope this helps a bit.

Edit: for looping bear animations I use SL Defeat, spawn 6-10 bears and surrender :)

7 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that Dwarven Spider is not compatible with any preexisting animations.

3oeu49.jpg

Technically if I recall correctly, only billyy have created Dwarven spider motions. So I talked with him. He's gonna update his motion too.