Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

1 hour ago, bio_mech said:

Can't say what is the exact reason, but I can point you to when the CTDs are happening in LE:

If I use only your bear animation (BearHoneySucking) - Skyrim is rock solid, but if some other bear animations (Billyy's, Niblles's, MNC default ones) are also installed - totally random CTDsĀ before animation starts.

Deleting the bear content from ABC / letting BeastHDT overwrite only the bears from ABC stops the CTDs.

Ā 

Hope this helps a bit.

Ā 

Edit: for looping bear animations I use SL Defeat, spawn 6-10 bears and surrender :)

Got it

4 hours ago, Krynn said:

I just don't understand the difference between 01 ABC HDTPE LE and 01 ABC HDTSMP LE.
Could someone please explain to me.

Ā 

If you ask that question you need: 01 ABC HDTPE LE (HDT Physics Extensions)

Ā 

Try to remember if you have

only HDT (HDT-PE)

or

SMP (HDT-SMP)

installed.

54 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

If you ask that question you need: 01 ABC HDTPE LE (HDT Physics Extensions)

Ā 

Try to remember if you have

only HDT (HDT-PE)

or

SMP (HDT-SMP)

installed.

Ā 

Thanks a lot, I think HDT-PE is right for me.

Ā 

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

MNC also has a animation.

I really hate to say this but the previous one was a crap... I couldn't make a motion or anything with it. It just didn't work. I didn't plan to remake it from the scratch but this dwarven spider... I couldn't help it. Sorry.

Ā 

1 hour ago, Krynn said:

Ā 

Thanks a lot, I think HDT-PE is right for me.

Ā 

Please sitck to PE if you are playing LE.

Ā 

2 hours ago, xDanith said:

Trying to install the Lotus wabbajack modpack and it's specifically looking for version 1.51.Ā  Is this available anywhere?

What is Lotus wabbajack modpack?

:<
all the animation works...
but...sometime the schlong still doesn't show up...
why.... this is so sad
when sexlab aroused creature SE v04.01event triggered the schlong not show up.
sorry for my english.
it have cooldown or what?? cooldown for the schlong to show up???
most of the npc get fucked by invisible schlong...very weird XD
update:

ohh... looks like the schlong doesn't apply to female creature. how to make them all male...

2 hours ago, factoryclose said:

ABC Dwarven Spider Reference Motions

Wow, had glanced at the dwarven spider's new mesh and spawned a few in-game and never noticed his new "backbone".Ā  Certainly opens up possibilities for the little guy that weren't there before.

5 hours ago, factoryclose said:

I really hate to say this but the previous one was a crap... I couldn't make a motion or anything with it. It just didn't work. I didn't plan to remake it from the scratch but this dwarven spider... I couldn't help it. Sorry.

Ā 

Please sitck to PE if you are playing LE.

Ā 

What is Lotus wabbajack modpack?

Wabbajack is a program that downloads mods based on a wabbajack modlist and mostly sets them up.

link to wabbajack -Ā https://www.wabbajack.org/

link to the modlist I was trying to get -Ā https://github.com/erri120/lotus

Ā 

The lists need the exact version of the mod that it was set up for and in this case his latest update uses 1.51 which isn't available anymore which makes the process stop and I wasn't sure of theĀ etiquette of raising an issue on the github project just because the file was out of date (and he would have to remake the modlist) so decided to try here first. :)

Ā 

edit: I see in their change log that theyĀ did update it so I guess I'll just have to wait until he uploads a new wabbajack file.

@factorycloseĀ Could you check the ash hopper model or skeleton please? It seems that the fix in scale issue on ash hoppers Ā fromĀ V1.41 didnĀ“t workĀ on LE. They keep spawning about 1/3 of their original size. Both through natural spawn and console spawn.

On 3/17/2020 at 5:32 AM, blur410 said:

I wasn't able to get the mod to work. Trying to transition from Animal SOS to this mod(because it looks a lot better) and looking for tips.

What part wouldn't work and did you resolve it?

38 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

uff!

Nearly posted you how to install it.

Lucky for me I checked your name first.

That would have been embarrassing for me ?

Ā 

(get yourself a profile pic :classic_sleep:)

No, please do.

Ā 

I couldn't get penis/vagina collisions to work with this. Perhaps I am missing something (other than a clue)

Belly collisions worked fine but found out that may have been due to there being invisible hdt objects added to animations, or something.

Ā 

I went back to Animal SOS in the end since that works fine for me but with more and more animations supporting this there may well come a time when I'll find new animations that have this as a hard requirement.

Ā 

No idea what blur410's issue was as they didn't going into any detail, which was probably why no one bothered to respond.

Ā 

Being such a lurker, I never saw the need in a profile pic.. Oh, wait.. Ok maybe I should.

Hi!

There is a way to fix many of those collision problems for HDT-PE. But it takes a lot of work. Using the hdtHavokModifier you open up the xml files provided by AIO or any other body mod and look at each Rigidbody defined under RigidBodies. When you double-click on an entry you will see another window open up and at the bottom there is the Collisions box where the shape, the GroupID and the No Collide With entries are listed. You now have to check the xmls of the SOS or ABC mods. The GroupID and the No Collide With entries have to be compatible e.g. if the NPC R Pussy02 is assigned to the GroupID 7 and the NPC Genitals06 [Gen06] (which is assigned to GroupID 0) has a No Collide With checkbox 7 checked, then there will be no collision. The same does apply for the NPC R Pussy02: the No Collide With checkbox 0 should not be checked to have collisions with the NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]. This is an example of CosioHD. But the principle applies to all HDT mods. If everything is set up correctly and there is still no collision, then you have to edit the collision shapes themselves, meaning to experiment with the size of the collision shapes first. To verify if the xml files are loaded you have to check the hdtPhysicsExtensions.log. If the xml files don't appear there you have to check that the path to the xml files in the body nif files are set up and spelled correctly.

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Now you made check out Mortal Enemies ?

whoops!Ā ā˜¹ļøĀ Mortal Enemies has "race"Ā records according to TES5Edit. It edits werewolves, ash hoppers, chaurus hunters and many other creatures.

On 5/7/2020 at 10:50 PM, Kshahdoo said:

Hello.
I have a problem. Deer or elk have purple schlongs. I installed everything and did everything, all in vainĀ :(

Please, helpĀ :bawling:

Ā 

Skyrim LE. Latest ABC and MNC installed.

I found the same issue :(Ā