Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

On 4/15/2020 at 1:43 AM, gtcard said:

so after looking through the xmls and the nif files bundled in the pack, i realize why i'm not getting collisions with my ABC HDTSMP LE install and my SMP body. i looked at skeevers as an example, but i will imagine this will likely be the case for the other creatures if there are issues with collision--the xml file refers to the shapes "skeever" and "penis", both of which are used in the legacy skeever meshes but not the MNC ones. i renamed the meshes in the nif file to reflect the names used in the xml ("SKeeverUVBakeOver:0" to "Skeever" and "SkeeverPenis" to "penis") and i have collisions on both skeever tongue and penis again. just bringing this up in case anyone else has this same issue--check the xml and the nif files to make sure the shape names in the xml match up with the mesh shapes in the nif file.

i am on LE and using HDT not SMP but I have the same issue with no collisions, would you mind explaining to me what i need to do in the xml/nif files and how i can see to make sure they line up? i am not terribly sure, i tried searching for penis in the xml as well as skeeverpenis but got no matches.  i tried renaming the meshes in the .nif from skeeverpenis to just penis as you did and it also did not fix it... i would really like to figure this out, lol.  thanks in advance

Edit: I figured my issue out... apparently my cosio install was just too old, little did i know it was still being updated.  whats weird is there was very little in the way of info in the cosio patchnotes to lead me to believe anything but the breast physics was changed... but sure enough I now have it working thanks to going in and updating it.  maybe someone with my issues will find this helpful.

A humble question: Will ABC be ever backwards compatible with old bear animations with no  CTD ?

Baka's bear animation by itself works just fine. When I enable any other(s), it's just a question of time for CTD. Removing hdtbear.xml prevents the CDTs.

Any info is welcomed.

Thanks for the fast feedback.

As I posted near a month ago: deleting the bear content from ABC will let you use it w/o CTD and no collusion. A workaround to use Beast HDT and let it replace only the bears, that way you'll have collusion, but with miss-aligned animations created for ABC.

Sadly I do not see an ABC backward compatibility (for bears) and I can blindly guess that noone will redo them.

Tech info: ABC 1.51, MNC 2.06, XPMSE 4.71, SL Defeat for fast tests and Billyy's 3.1, Nibbles 5.6 and Baka's Creature anims.

14 hours ago, bio_mech said:

Thanks for the fast feedback.

As I posted near a month ago: deleting the bear content from ABC will let you use it w/o CTD and no collusion. A workaround to use Beast HDT and let it replace only the bears, that way you'll have collusion, but with miss-aligned animations created for ABC.

Sadly I do not see an ABC backward compatibility (for bears) and I can blindly guess that noone will redo them.

Tech info: ABC 1.51, MNC 2.06, XPMSE 4.71, SL Defeat for fast tests and Billyy's 3.1, Nibbles 5.6 and Baka's Creature anims.

I had problems with bears too, even a corrupted nif crash, and true, the solution was to hide in MO everything related to bears from ABC. 

10 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

I had problems with bears too, even a corrupted nif crash, and true, the solution was to hide in MO everything related to bears from ABC. 

Just a blind guess ... skeleton issues as replacing the bearhdt.xml with a blank one won't help.

Should this be an overwrite for MNC or an addon ?

7 hours ago, bio_mech said:

Just a blind guess ... skeleton issues as replacing the bearhdt.xml with a blank one won't help.

Should this be an overwrite for MNC or an addon ?

Overwrite didn't help at all. I installed Untamed, which overwrites the bear skeleton, and it had no effect, crashes were the same.

17 minutes ago, cminnow said:

I didn't see any mention of this but does this work with Nemesis?

Last I checked Nemesis does not handle creature animations at all. From what I understand If you want to use Nemesis and creature animations you'll need to run FNIS first and remove the non-creature output before running Nemesis.

If you are not using MO2 this is probably more work than it is worth. Just stick with FNIS until Nemesis is up-to-speed.

On 4/30/2020 at 4:35 AM, Akula2221 said:

Same Problem

I think i fix it, download beast hdt mnc and if youre using bad dog immersive creature download beast hdt bad dog immersive ceature then install hdt mnc first and then the beast hdt bad dog, but make sure you have mnc and bdic (and patch for bdic) after that you can install abc. But in my load order i have all in one hdt animated pussy first

None of the lurker collisions (CBPC or SMP) work for me for some reason.  I noticed both the lurker meshes have the HDTstringextradata pointing to the giant .xml and not the lurker, but even after changing this it didn't seem to help.  Other collisions working fine.  Any ideas?

17 hours ago, no_way said:

None of the lurker collisions (CBPC or SMP) work for me for some reason.  I noticed both the lurker meshes have the HDTstringextradata pointing to the giant .xml and not the lurker, but even after changing this it didn't seem to help.  Other collisions working fine.  Any ideas?

Maybe try to re register all mods in creature framework, i have that problem too but i believe i re register all mods in creature framework or reinstall my skeleton. I dont remember which one but you should try to re register all mods in creature framework before you messed up with other mods to try

hello @factoryclose , why the leftover install folders going into the DATA folder ? I tho it must not be there ? all the file inside those folder are going into where it must be go but all the folder that contain file from original ZIP is going into my DATA too , was double check if I'm wrong but yeah it's not my fault (is it fine if I delete those ? I think I should because all are in it place except those) , and my horse penis is disappear ( not appear ) while sex scene . [I'm using ABC SE version]

P/S : SOLVED , I uninstall u mod and re-install MNC pack [SE] to test , I accidently realize I can use animation schlong without u mod ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Screenshot (553).png

On 5/2/2020 at 6:13 AM, Ibam2426 said:

Maybe try to re register all mods in creature framework, i have that problem too but i believe i re register all mods in creature framework or reinstall my skeleton. I dont remember which one but you should try to re register all mods in creature framework before you messed up with other mods to try

Hmm didnt work to reregister.

1 hour ago, kruloreki said:

...invisible creature schlong ..
how to fix this? 2 days no sleep , i try to fix this...but...the schlong still invisible.
already download all the mod for this :<
help me please

SLE:

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/
also make sure it's loading before Creature Framework in the load order.

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

SSE:

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/
also make sure it's loading before Creature Framework in the load order.

the MCM for Creature Framework is empty:
just clicking around randomly like an idiot on the screen seems to fix that, but if that fails try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations:
1. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
in SSE some people are having extra problems with the new version of Creature Framework included with MNC, so here are some more things to try...
2. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"....(and then maybe add "bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=1" to the skyrim.ini file in your save folder, it should go under the "[General]" section)
3. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)
4. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enter the performance settings, increase the "Cloak Cooldown" to 10.
5. if still not working click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit (DON'T reload), then install the older standalone version of Creature Framework SE: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5462-creature-framework-se/
note: if it shows up just ignore the "things will be broken" warning message.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

There was a problem if you had any Mods from CrapClub (Creation Club) installed, but that bug should be fixed in newer versions of JContainers:
the problem was you had to remove them before you could register/reregister Creature Framework based mods into Creature Framework.

I have an issue with ash hoppers: They are smaller than vanilla and when they die, they just freeze instead of tearing apart