Love the mod, have been using it for a long time. I have to report that the bikini curse seems to not be detecting Risamei's modified bikini armors as bikini armors, resulting in the 10x penalties despite being in only clothing and full bikini armor (0.555).

34 minutes ago, RaptorVz said:

2nd Suggestion - Inspection:

This is something i really think should be implemented.. Enforcers will now regularly force dialog to "inspect" the player, where he checks the licenses, sees if the player has any armor/weapons according to the law system i suggested above, And sometimes the enforcers (maybe with a 10-20% chanse) will "inspect" the player even further, to demand her "holes" to be checked too, you could have animations where he fists the player to check for items hidden in the ass, or the enforcer will demand sex to "inspect" the player. You could make an option in the mcm for players to chose themselves between fisting inspection or anal sex inspection.

3rd Suggestion - Ass Smuggling:

Something even cooler would be too actually allow "smuggling" one or two items, using your ass! However, that shouldnt be more than two items, but you could make it configurable for those wanting more items to be smuggled through their ass. Items smuggled through your ass will not be found when being inspected unless you are "inspected" further as i mentioned in my 2nd suggestion. 

What i have in mind is that the player will be given a spell called "smuggle" when you use the spell you will first play an anal animation on yourself, and when it ends the player will open the "smuggle inventory" to place or remove a few items.

However, to prevent people from just forgetting they have items in their ass, or abusing it. Give the player a debuff while having items in there, this debuff should be kinda harsh. for example: The player will be given an arousal of 50 while smuggling, will have 80% slower stamina and magicka regeneration and 40 less health points.

The smuggle feature should also have a very harsh punishment if discovered. I'd say either a 600 gold bounty, some devious devices or something else.

The smuggle feature would work pretty well with skooma whore too.

PS: If you didn't understand some of my suggestions, please ask.

For this 2 suggestion there is mod:

40 minutes ago, RaptorVz said:

2nd Suggestion - Inspection:

This is something i really think should be implemented.. Enforcers will now regularly force dialog to "inspect" the player, where he checks the licenses, sees if the player has any armor/weapons according to the law system i suggested above, And sometimes the enforcers (maybe with a 10-20% chanse) will "inspect" the player even further, to demand her "holes" to be checked too, you could have animations where he fists the player to check for items hidden in the ass, or the enforcer will demand sex to "inspect" the player. You could make an option in the mcm for players to chose themselves between fisting inspection or anal sex inspection.

3rd Suggestion - Ass Smuggling:

Something even cooler would be too actually allow "smuggling" one or two items, using your ass! However, that shouldnt be more than two items, but you could make it configurable for those wanting more items to be smuggled through their ass. Items smuggled through your ass will not be found when being inspected unless you are "inspected" further as i mentioned in my 2nd suggestion. 

I combine SLS with this one for that:

that sneaky mod is hiding in the dark corners of LL's SE section

+ the new (found)

20 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I combine SLS with this one for that:

that sneaky mod is hiding in the dark corners of LL's SE section

+ the new (found)

the problem with that mod is that the forcegreet interrupts everything. i've even gotten forcegreeted for a body search while already in jail

3 minutes ago, letterman said:

the problem with that mod is that the forcegreet interrupts everything. i've even gotten forcegreeted for a body search while already in jail

I thought they do that in some jails on a regular base, standard procedure to search for drugs and knives :O

But your right, if the mod interrupts other mods doing their job that is bad.

Just have it in my LO for the first time and don't really know what is coming for my PC.

8 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I thought they do that in some jails on a regular base, standard procedure to search for drugs and knives :O

But your right, if the mod interrupts other mods doing their job that is bad.

Just have it in my LO for the first time and don't really know what is coming for my PC.

yeah, they do, but that's not what the mod is doing. it'll interrupt you for a body search while in jail, then set you back free like any other body search, not just send you back to jail

9 minutes ago, letterman said:

yeah, they do, but that's not what the mod is doing. it'll interrupt you for a body search while in jail, then set you back free like any other body search, not just send you back to jail

oh-oh

lets see what happens on my setup,

wasn't there a check box to activate/deactivate it?

For a moment I thought it would be a good idea if a boring "non-pop" prison visit gets spiced up^^

hello, everyone I don't know if i'm stupid or if skyrim is acting up again despite the fact I've gotten it more stable than it has been in literal years.

i'm confused on the license system, I don't see anything relating to this in the MCM and I can't find the NPC in the whiterun guardhouse

I think im missing an esp or an add-on 

I have the 0.555 version installed

any help would be greatly apricated.

btw ive gone through this thread but can't find it.

3 hours ago, letterman said:

The author of Body Search recently posted a fix that's supposed to stop that.  It seems to have.

For Oldrim players who're interested in the mod, even though it's for SE it works well with Oldrim. 

Hi!

I'm having issues with SLS:

- It keeps telling me about inactive interfaces (first with DD, then also with RND and Frostfall, then only DD since the moment I reinstalled both SLS and DD)

(cf https://www.loverslab.com/topic/125649-devious-devices-inactive-in-sexlab-survival-mod/, another user who seems to have the similar problem)

- The second problem was that with the Amazing World of Bikini Armor 1.8d with keyword, I CTDed every time (new game or using coc Riverwood in console, male or female. don't think any of those might have any influence but I prefered to check) I tried to grab the bikini book in the chest next to Alvor's forge. I removed the issue by installing the Nexus 1.8d version (as I wasn't sure to be interested by the bikini features enough to give another fight against my computer, I've still have around 40, some maybe heavy, in order to restore and complete my load), but I prefered to spread the information anyway.

Spoiler

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.15]
06  Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
07  Unofficial Skyrim City Patch Modified.esm
08  Skyrim Supplemental Patch.esp
09  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0A  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
0B  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
0C  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
0D  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
0E  Campfire.esm
0F  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
10  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
11  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
12  SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
13  SkyrimChainBeasts.esm
14  HighResTexturePack01.esp
15  HighResTexturePack02.esp
16  HighResTexturePack03.esp
17  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 2.0.8]
18  Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
19  Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
1A  SkyUI.esp
1B  iHUD.esp
1C  Extended UI.esp  [Version 1.2.0d]
1D  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
1E  Palaces Castles Enhanced.esp
1F  ELFX - Exteriors.esp
20  RealisticRoomRental.esp
21  Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
22  Here There Be Monsters.esp
23  ELFX - NoPlayerHomes.esp
24  Here There Be Monsters - Call of Cthulhu.esp
25  RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
26  SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
27  zThingsInDark.esp
28  ELFX - Weathers.esp
29  Sea of Spirits.esp
2A  Atlas Legendary.esp
2B  Windhelm Docks Pathways.esp
2C  Immersive Wenches.esp
2D  SimplyKnock.esp
2E  YurianaWench.esp
2F  SL Survival.esp
30  SkyrimChainBeastsIntegration.esp
31  ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp
32  Hunterborn.esp
33  Frostfall.esp
34  Atlas Map Markers.esp
35  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
36  TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
37  Here There Be Monsters - Curse of Cipactli.esp
38  Atlas Dawnguard.esp
39  Atlas Blackreach.esp
3A  Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
3B  SkyrimChainBeastsDB.esp
3C  Atlas Dragonborn.esp
3D  Atlas Hearthfire.esp
3E  FNIS.esp
3F  Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
40  ABT - Faster Arrows Improved +50%.esp
41  ABT - Faster Bolts Improved +50%.esp
42  Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
43  ABT - Loot Arrows -25%.esp
44  ABT - Merchants Arrows +25%.esp
45  ABT - Recover 10% Less Arrows and Bolts.esp
46  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
47  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
48  Immersive Wenches RRR-patch.esp
49  PCE - Marked Droppable Barenziah Stones.esp
4A  PCE - No Custom Music patch.esp
4B  XPMSE.esp
4C  CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
4D  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
4E  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
4F  Dual Sheath Redux.esp
50  RaceMenu.esp
51  SOSRaceMenu.esp
52  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
53  KS Hairdo's.esp
54  AutoEquipHeadgear.esp
55  Unique Uniques.esp  [Version 1.8]
56  Bijin NPCs.esp
57  Bijin Warmaidens.esp
58  Bijin Wives.esp
59  SexLab FadeBlack.esp
5A  SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
5B  Hunterborn_Campfire_Patch.esp
5C  BikiniAscendVolume1.esp
5D  Immersive Wenches -Enslaved Wenches patch-.esp
5E  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]
5F  ccas_starts.esp
60  ELFX - Hardcore.esp
61  Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Thanks for any help. While it presumably doesn't affect any of my problem, I tend to assume that there may be errors in my SLF, Campfire, Simply Knock and similar mods load order.

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Something SLS could add that would help balance out some of its perils is a reliable way to block pregnancy but still allow sex.

Is there no way to do that currently with your pregnancy mod? 

I don't think SGO has any way but then SGO is kind of a light-weight pregnancy mod. 

7 hours ago, saltshade said:

SLS adds pregnancy?

Nope. Lets nip that one in the bud right here :)

6 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

Loving the update. The misogynistic flavor adds to my horror of a setup for brutal Skyrim travels. It's not easy being a woman there. Tho' I do not partake of the vendor part. My Trade and Barter use has an economy of the great depression era.  My latest Fox girl suffering from changes made by SLS and Disparity. The two seem to play nicely together.   Dang the luck losing the right hand.. ?  Least I can bathe.   ON ANOTHER note: I finally got around to setting up Bikini armor mode. Thanks for the generic fix for Amazing World Of.. It makes it easy to just add the other armors with the template laid out by you for us. :) 

Ah the downward spiral begins :D

What race are you using there? Cuz I only added inequality to vanilla playable races. (You might be getting it too easy still :P )

P.S. I also changed the AMPUTATOR items from ARMOR to Clothing.  It just seemed to weird in my world even to have to own an armor license for the precursor of modern prosthetics. 

Haven't touched the prosthetics. Not sure where to go with it. Or how to go rather. 

With default SLS misogyny you can't cast a few spells. IE Oakflesh. Nor have much magika for powering others.

Sounds about right for a woman. If it's not cooking or cleaning your not going to be much good at it ;)

4 hours ago, RaptorVz said:

I don't know about all this. There's not a whole lot of contraband that you could smuggle in your ass. I mean you're not going to smuggle a battleaxe up there. Or a suit of armor :P

4 hours ago, w234aew said:

Love the mod, have been using it for a long time. I have to report that the bikini curse seems to not be detecting Risamei's modified bikini armors as bikini armors, resulting in the 10x penalties despite being in only clothing and full bikini armor (0.555).

Try loading your entire load order in tesedit and see if the bikini armor records are being overridden by something that doesn't add the keyword. 

44 minutes ago, lucakro said:

hello, everyone I don't know if i'm stupid or if skyrim is acting up again despite the fact I've gotten it more stable than it has been in literal years.

i'm confused on the license system, I don't see anything relating to this in the MCM and I can't find the NPC in the whiterun guardhouse

I think im missing an esp or an add-on 

I have the 0.555 version installed

any help would be greatly apricated.

btw ive gone through this thread but can't find it.

There should be an entire Mcm tab labeled 'Licences'. If not, try creating a new game and see if it's there. If not I suspect somethings wrong with your installation. Note that the Mcm screenshots here are pretty out of date and not accurate. 

There are 3 guard houses in whiterun. Sure you got the right one? It's the one behind the bannered mare. Big guy, steel plate armor. Blue warpaint on his face. 

38 minutes ago, ExodusTransonicMercury said:

Hi!

I'm having issues with SLS:

- It keeps telling me about inactive interfaces (first with DD, then also with RND and Frostfall, then only DD since the moment I reinstalled both SLS and DD)

(cf https://www.loverslab.com/topic/125649-devious-devices-inactive-in-sexlab-survival-mod/, another user who seems to have the similar problem)

- The second problem was that with the Amazing World of Bikini Armor 1.8d with keyword, I CTDed every time (new game or using coc Riverwood in console, male or female. don't think any of those might have any influence but I prefered to check) I tried to grab the bikini book in the chest next to Alvor's forge. I removed the issue by installing the Nexus 1.8d version (as I wasn't sure to be interested by the bikini features enough to give another fight against my computer, I've still have around 40, some maybe heavy, in order to restore and complete my load), but I prefered to spread the information anyway.

Reveal hidden contents

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.15]
06  Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
07  Unofficial Skyrim City Patch Modified.esm
08  Skyrim Supplemental Patch.esp
09  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0A  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
0B  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
0C  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
0D  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
0E  Campfire.esm
0F  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
10  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
11  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
12  SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
13  SkyrimChainBeasts.esm
14  HighResTexturePack01.esp
15  HighResTexturePack02.esp
16  HighResTexturePack03.esp
17  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 2.0.8]
18  Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
19  Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
1A  SkyUI.esp
1B  iHUD.esp
1C  Extended UI.esp  [Version 1.2.0d]
1D  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
1E  Palaces Castles Enhanced.esp
1F  ELFX - Exteriors.esp
20  RealisticRoomRental.esp
21  Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
22  Here There Be Monsters.esp
23  ELFX - NoPlayerHomes.esp
24  Here There Be Monsters - Call of Cthulhu.esp
25  RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
26  SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
27  zThingsInDark.esp
28  ELFX - Weathers.esp
29  Sea of Spirits.esp
2A  Atlas Legendary.esp
2B  Windhelm Docks Pathways.esp
2C  Immersive Wenches.esp
2D  SimplyKnock.esp
2E  YurianaWench.esp
2F  SL Survival.esp
30  SkyrimChainBeastsIntegration.esp
31  ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp
32  Hunterborn.esp
33  Frostfall.esp
34  Atlas Map Markers.esp
35  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
36  TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
37  Here There Be Monsters - Curse of Cipactli.esp
38  Atlas Dawnguard.esp
39  Atlas Blackreach.esp
3A  Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
3B  SkyrimChainBeastsDB.esp
3C  Atlas Dragonborn.esp
3D  Atlas Hearthfire.esp
3E  FNIS.esp
3F  Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
40  ABT - Faster Arrows Improved +50%.esp
41  ABT - Faster Bolts Improved +50%.esp
42  Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
43  ABT - Loot Arrows -25%.esp
44  ABT - Merchants Arrows +25%.esp
45  ABT - Recover 10% Less Arrows and Bolts.esp
46  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
47  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
48  Immersive Wenches RRR-patch.esp
49  PCE - Marked Droppable Barenziah Stones.esp
4A  PCE - No Custom Music patch.esp
4B  XPMSE.esp
4C  CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
4D  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
4E  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
4F  Dual Sheath Redux.esp
50  RaceMenu.esp
51  SOSRaceMenu.esp
52  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
53  KS Hairdo's.esp
54  AutoEquipHeadgear.esp
55  Unique Uniques.esp  [Version 1.8]
56  Bijin NPCs.esp
57  Bijin Warmaidens.esp
58  Bijin Wives.esp
59  SexLab FadeBlack.esp
5A  SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
5B  Hunterborn_Campfire_Patch.esp
5C  BikiniAscendVolume1.esp
5D  Immersive Wenches -Enslaved Wenches patch-.esp
5E  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]
5F  ccas_starts.esp
60  ELFX - Hardcore.esp
61  Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Thanks for any help. While it presumably doesn't affect any of my problem, I tend to assume that there may be errors in my SLF, Campfire, Simply Knock and similar mods load order.

That message (if it's the one linked in the post) was removed 11 versions ago.... It's no longer anywhere to be found in the mod. 

Something's very wrong with your installation if you get that on new games. If you don't get it on new games it probably means you didn't follow the upgrade instructions for version 0.5 which would have been clean save/new game required. 

6 hours ago, letterman said:

now I see what you mean,

the mod idea is great,

but it is also a compatibility mess >.<

would be better without the teleportation, an on the spot strip search would make it more useable.

Still, it's a great way to teleport behind the city gates and SLS toll collectors ?

I have a suggestion:

Sort of like a strip items editor, it would be nice to have the option to select items in our inventory to be immune from confiscation.
For example, I run [Dint] HDT Hair Pack, and use the equippable hairs in that mod. But it gets confiscated every time I don't have a license. Even generic footwraps, depending on how you play.

I get that you could probably have confiscation ignore every item in your inventory this way, but having the option to pick and choose which items fall under license restriction would be nice. 

Other than that, this update is working very well for me. Thank you

1 hour ago, DremoraDream said:

I have a suggestion:

Sort of like a strip items editor, it would be nice to have the option to select items in our inventory to be immune from confiscation.
For example, I run [Dint] HDT Hair Pack, and use the equippable hairs in that mod. But it gets confiscated every time I don't have a license. Even generic footwraps, depending on how you play.

I get that you could probably have confiscation ignore every item in your inventory this way, but having the option to pick and choose which items fall under license restriction would be nice. 

There is a way to add items to be exempt from confiscation currently, specifically one list for armors one for weapons, though I am not entirely sure what you have to do to add things to those lists since the only things I would want to are there by default. Sounds like your issues are with clothing though so I guess adding a third list for clothing would be what you need.

Edit: From 0.54's changelog

- Added licence exception lists for weapons and armors. Add items you want excluded from licence mechanics to _SLS_LicExceptionsArmor or _SLS_LicExceptionsWeapon. Added wood cutters axe, pickaxe, knife and fork to this list by default so you can do your chores at least. 

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

That message (if it's the one linked in the post) was removed 11 versions ago.... It's no longer anywhere to be found in the mod. 

Something's very wrong with your installation if you get that on new games. If you don't get it on new games it probably means you didn't follow the upgrade instructions for version 0.5 which would have been clean save/new game required. 

Dammit, my bad, sorry (I redownload most mods but I must have simply reinstalled some using the archive, a version of May).

As for something going wrong in my installation (as it is only new games), I will check if I have not done it on other mods (I don't see what else could have gone wrong). Thanks for the reply.

7 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

I have a suggestion:

Like Tenri says you can add items to the list but currently it needs to be done via the CK/TesEdit. I will see about adding a method through the Mcm. 

5 hours ago, Tenri said:

Sounds like your issues are with clothing though so I guess adding a third list for clothing would be what you need.

Clothes would also be covered by the armor list. 

40 minutes ago, lucakro said:

hi, I tried 

loading a new game but now the issue isn't that I cant find the license system its that the complete mcm doesn't show

any ideas?

That's not a very common problem with survival as far as I know. 

Try 'setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1' in the console. 

Other than that SkuUi has an mcm limit of 127/126, can't remember exactly. Unlikely but you're not at the limit maybe?

After that I'd need a papyrus log of you starting a new game, select any character and just waiting in the alternate start cell for 30 seconds or that. 

13 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Ah the downward spiral begins :D

What race are you using there? Cuz I only added inequality to vanilla playable races. (You might be getting it too easy still :P )

I wouldn't say that. I love the way your mods THIS + Mortal Weapons make the game much more challenging, by changing the world vs just upping how hard to kill an enemy. So rather than a downward spiral it's a challenge.  I use disparity for very minor positives. Heavy on debuffs. Like it allows you to tinker barefoot without the confusion of that mod. Tho' I am tempted to go back to it just for the misery. 

She is actually a vanilla Breton.  Using a RaceMenu for an elf type look and Ears/Horns/Tails sliders for the fox tail addition.  Realistic Needs to allow her to eat / drink / sleep with low disease chance like a fox girl would have in my opinion. ? 

Haven't touched the prosthetics. Not sure where to go with it. Or how to go rather. 

All I did was TESEd the Basic Iron set to Clothing non armor and add to Vendor. The steel ones I left as is. So even a beggar can possibly get them allowed. Well, if they are willing to do more than beg for the Septims for the coins. Which again, my economy meaning that clothing license is not so cheap.  I wouldn't go anywhere with it myself, other than maybe what I did. But that is not enough of a thing to ponder. More a user end I think. 

Sounds about right for a woman. If it's not cooking or cleaning your not going to be much good at it ;)

Exactly! Other than my disparity tweaks are setup for stereotyping.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Other than that SkuUi has an mcm limit of 127/126, can't remember exactly. Unlikely but you're not at the limit maybe?

It's possible. I ve done that. Thus I learned MCM can only handle so many menus. ? I am a mod whore. Least it's cheaper than shoes.. okay. I have a lot of those too.. 

1 minute ago, darkfender666 said:

may i ask where the licences are supposed to be paid in whiterun and riften ? ._. i only found the guy in solitude actually

Whiterun is the gaurds barracks behind the Bannered Mare. The small tower back there.

This will help:

License dealers:
Whiterun - Trilbjorn Stone-Tooth - The barracks at the back of the Bannered Mare 
Solitude - Ancolanar - Castle Dour (downstairs) 
Markarth - Surgug - Guard Tower 
Windhelm - Erilas - Bloodworks (First door on the right inside the palace) 
Riften - Okan-Jei - The barracks to the left of Mistveil keep. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

After that I'd need a papyrus log of you starting a new game, select any character and just waiting in the alternate start cell for 30 seconds or that. 

okay, success ( somewhat ) the mcm issue is fixed(did the setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 and saved and reloaded a couple times ) however still no licences menu

are there any requirements for that specifically 

is tawoba required? for the clothing license?