10 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

e.g. one time you go to sleep in Whiterun and wake up in the kennel with the kennel master announcing you are his new bitch. Stuff happens, you get free. Event over.

e.g. you go to sleep in Riften and wake up in a cell in the warrens with your arms and legs cut off, robbed of everything and left for dead. Events ensue, you get free. Event over. Or perhaps you end up trapped in a pet-suit and have to whore your way to freedom. Anything really. Just more ... stuff. Events are fun.

I think survivals biggest function is simply to raise the 'difficulty floor' somewhat in a more interesting way than more HP, more damage for enemies (even though that's now a thing kind of)

I don't mind random events but the outcome I think needs to be based on your performance. I don't mind severe consequences and difficult, unfair (as long as it's not ridiculous) situations as long as it's possible to get out of it ok. 

Random severe consequences that have no possibility of success lose their shine very quickly for me. Case in point, getting locked in a strait jacket in the middle of nowhere by cursed loot for picking some flowers....

10 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I still can't stand looking at those stumps, so amputation turned off in my game now.

Yea I wouldn't mind something better. Even just some serious bruising/cuts applied to the arms/legs instead. But like I said, I'm not a modeler/texture person. Maybe I'll post a notice looking for some help with it.

9 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

She is not amused with us Monoman1... 

A couple of nights in the kennel will fix that attitude problem of hers :P

Being a fox though she'd probably enjoy it.

6 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Well I LOVE this mod. Right now I am trying to bikinify some armors but I always get this error
(Load order FileID [05] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "BikiniMaidenFull.esp) no matter what I do. And I tried different armor mods, still the same. 
Any Ideas? Did anyone had this problem?

That error doesn't look familiar to me. I'm a little confused though, I assume this is in TesEdit?

Is 05 the load order ID of survival in TesEdit? If not you need to change the first two digits of the keyword to whatever it is. 

6 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

By the way as a sidenote. Why not make cum addictive? And add a dialog for blowjob.  Please I need your cum, I crave it and so on.

It's on the plan. https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/9431-day-zero/

Everytime I think about it though I come up with Milk Addict but with cum instead of milk. 

So I'm open to suggestions on how it should work. Wanting cum is fine and easy enough but what should happen if you don't satisfy your addiction?

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

A dagger up the ass?  Ouchie!! 

Well not the sharp end first obviously! :P

4 hours ago, Yukitemi said:

Can you add option to change the value for turning off hardcore mode? 1k is nothing in lategame. Or it depended on something?

Like was said it's based on whichever is the most expensive. Toll or licence. 

4 hours ago, Yukitemi said:

Also hardcore mode doesn't lock "simply knock dialog" option.

Should it? The simply knock dialogue isn't guaranteed to work (speech check) + it doesn't give you a place to sleep. 

2 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

I second this but not sure how it would be implemented without Skooma Whore, right?

Why would you need skooma whore?

2 hours ago, Tenri said:

Monoman1 is already planning a cum addiction system for this mod IIRC, the animal breeder system is kinda part of that.

As is the deal with the toll collectors to reduce the toll in exchange for swallowing their cum. And having your limbs regenerated by swallowing troll cum. 

I'm considering adding long term buffs for other types as well. Horse cum = speed, stamina boost. Dark elf cum = fire resistance etc. But I need other systems first. Like a system for subduing wild animals so you can do the deed but without illusion magic. IMO mechanics like untamed where you just shout and instantly every animal in a 2 mile radius is friendly is far too easy. In my head, you'd have to best the creature first. This leads to a natural gating of progression. You couldn't just go out and tame a couple of mammoths = I win at Skyrim and doesn't fit the theme of survival at all. 

6 hours ago, Dawndrake said:

I have noticed that the toll collectors and guards force greet you even when there is a dragon attacking the town. I am literally being burnt alive while this guy is tearing up my bikini license :D. Also if you cancel the force greet weird things happen like he follows you around till you talk to him but the effects happen either way.

Right. I will add a not in combat condition.

I think some of the best parts of this mod is how you're using things from other mods and frameworks on it, like I hadn't heard of simply knock before it and while I barely use it, it's nice to know it's an option. I would still say to be careful of adding too many complicated features to it, Defeat for example has a lot of nice features to it, but it's gotten to the point where parts of it stop working for seemingly no reason. At some point you do have to consider splitting things off to a different mod. Maybe setting up a framework with variables you can keep track if you want interaction between mods.

But hey as long as you keep adding toggles for thing this will still be a top mod for me, since in fairness I only really use about half of its features.

9 minutes ago, ttpt said:

I think some of the best parts of this mod is how you're using things from other mods and frameworks on it, like I hadn't heard of simply knock before it and while I barely use it, it's nice to know it's an option. I would still say to be careful of adding too many complicated features to it, Defeat for example has a lot of nice features to it, but it's gotten to the point where parts of it stop working for seemingly no reason. At some point you do have to consider splitting things off to a different mod. Maybe setting up a framework with variables you can keep track if you want interaction between mods.

But hey as long as you keep adding toggles for thing this will still be a top mod for me, since in fairness I only really use about half of its features.

There's a certain element of that creeping in alright. It must be intimidating for someone who's never used Survival before to load it up and try to figure things out. Especially since it's features are fairly broad. 

If your post is in connection with the cum addiction thing - it kind of makes sense to be in survival as it's the thing doing the swallowing. 

Oh and I wouldn't worry about toggles. If experience has taught me anything it's that if you think it might need to be optional then it needs to be optional. Simple as.

53 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Like was said it's based on whichever is the most expensive. Toll or licence.

I still say it should be an option or collective of minimum licences, not just the highest one. It's hardcore afterall, I think you should be able to change settings when you can leave the city fully equipped atleast.

58 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Should it? The simply knock dialogue isn't guaranteed to work (speech check) + it doesn't give you a place to sleep.

I figured it was disabled by default therefore you intended for your version to be used only. Anyway I think you shouldn't have enabled harcore mode if you want to change settings on the fly. I see it as a opportunity to cheese and avade being in armbinder. I have 90+ in speech and in 9\10 times speech check passes, and more often I just need to finish the quest and go, don't really need to sleep sometimes.

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Everytime I think about it though I come up with Milk Addict but with cum instead of milk. 

So I'm open to suggestions on how it should work. Wanting cum is fine and easy enough but what should happen if you don't satisfy your addiction?

Constantly increase 'thirst' ? (thirst or hunger, one of the needs mod most of us run along with SLS)

ps: PSQ has 'semen bottles'

Cheers

3 hours ago, sshar22 said:

Constantly increase 'thirst' ? (thirst or hunger, one of the needs mod most of us run along with SLS)

ps: PSQ has 'semen bottles'

Cheers

@Monoman1 Hint hint nudge nudge.  If you could tie milking semen via sex or like Milk Addict.. IE Hey! Can I milk your happy stick? 

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

There's a certain element of that creeping in alright. 

Yes, have to watch that. Please.  :/  IE DCL. Love it. A must have. But it simply tries to do to much, and does not do it all well compared to mods for certain functions, so it easily interferes with their functions, plus it's grown to a massive load where in my case, nothing is active but the actual cursed loot. I have specific mods that handle all the other parts much better and lighter than DCL as a whole.  It also tends to not play nice often with other mods now. 

29 minutes ago, therealkarlsquell said:

Unsure if this is Welcome but i would like to see Npc charging you for using their smelters, racks etc.

There are several other ways for that to happen, that fit the idea better than SLSurvival.  JOBS is not bad. You can use the forge and racks still, but grindstones and tempering is locked out unless you work for the blacksmith, ( so is farming, alchemy, etc... ) The bad news, it's invasive to the point that simply removing it does not remove the lock out. You have to massively clean all your files and new game to actually remove. Still, it adds a lot of interesting elements.  An easy way to RP that, is setup a rental fee in your mind, use a mod like "Did you pay for that? " ( which I believe is off NEXUS now? )  :) 

Dancing fox.png 

What does a dancing in a temple Fox have to do with this? Just showing off an Aradia set as bikini. ;)  However Eryka reminds you all, don't visit her world and wear ANY armor if your a magic type. Especially now. 

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I don't mind random events but the outcome I think needs to be based on your performance. I don't mind severe consequences and difficult, unfair (as long as it's not ridiculous) situations as long as it's possible to get out of it ok. 

You could make events like that then. It would make sense (for example) to trigger events if you have too much cash, or your gear is too nice, or just because something bad hasn't happened in a long time, or for many other reasons, but the main thing is for there to be events.

Adding some degree of randomness is not about making events arbitrary, but making you unsure when they will happen.

DCL has mixed results in this area. As the only stat you can use to manage event occurrence is arousal, and as the SLA arousal mechanics are extremely simple, and somewhat broken by how DD etc deal with them, DCL ends up being a bit lobotomised. Something I hope to partially remedy. I mean, imagine if arousal wasn't a crude on-off switch mainly driven by whether you're carrying plugs or not?

But for any SLS events, you could base them of whatever you liked, or tie them to StA somehow, or a new mod that requires SLS. Or who knows what? You have these little scenarios already (like the kennel) but I have used the kennel ... exactly once ever ... come night time, if my char is in trouble, she'll be in the Bannered Mare, raising cash the old fashioned way. Probably means no sleep, but whores can get by without much consequence for sleep ... for now ... something else I want to fix with SLAX.

So, I'm trying to suggest ways to get more value out of adding new variations on the the kennel in new cities, and on the existing kennel itself.

Without adding your own mod that ties working in an inn to some kind of downside (enforced servitude for example) involving demanding inn-keepers who expect more than the rather generous RP ones, you can't stop that, or shouldn't, because it would take away an area of play. But you can add new ways that the player ends up in certain ... situations.

I was thinking about the magic collar problem. As we already know, it's much harsher than having your weapon taken away. You can easily pick up a new weapon, but you can't easily remove the collar. You need a key for that, and you might not even have a source of them in your game. You can ask the follower, if you have DF, and play the key game. This is still harsher than just picking up a weapon from a corpse the follower made for you.

Rather than negating the collar altogether, what if there were a way to reduce its effect - somewhat - but only outside the city?

e.g. You perform some task, and for a while, the collar only eats half your mana.

Who you would perform the task for, is a trickier question. Gate guards? The follower? Anyone who will listen?

I'm not sure what would be best.

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

That error doesn't look familiar to me. I'm a little confused though, I assume this is in TesEdit?

Is 05 the load order ID of survival in TesEdit? If not you need to change the first two digits of the keyword to whatever it is. 

It's on the plan. https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/9431-day-zero/

Yes I used TES V EDIT. I found the problem though thanks to @Bushi Neko the mods I tried to apply the script were Merged ESPs by their creators and it resulted in an error. I tried it with a simple armor mod that had no merges in it and it worked.

As for cum. I have iNeed and yes cum sates thirst so there is one "thirst". Right now the mod doesn't have a dialog like. I am so thirsty please give me your cum when you beg. Also you could apply dizziness, lower magicka regen and the usual stuff. Another possitive effect could be "Freshly consumed cum heightens your senses" give more speed, atck dmg etc. A thought I had is that it should be immersive in a sense how do you become addicted? Maybe tasting the cum form a certain monster like a troll, though you would need anims for oral with said creature. Or suck a dremora, or a mini quest or a unique NPC that curses you. But it doesn't need to be addictive, adding a dialog for have only oral is something I was searching all over Loverslab but never found. It goes really well with need mods.

When trying to hire a mercenary without enough gold, I get the option to flirt/sex him. Is that from this mod?

EDIT: Nevermind its from sexlab solution. sucks.

EDIT2: Small modification for Sexlab Solutions to remove the dialogue with the Mercenaries that allows you to pay them with sex. Makes getting a follower too easy. Don't know if someone needs but I'll just put this here.

SexLab_Solutions.esp

2 hours ago, Gwentag said:

EDIT2: Small modification for Sexlab Solutions to remove the dialogue with the Mercenaries that allows you to pay them with sex. Makes getting a follower too easy. Don't know if someone needs but I'll just put this here.

That's another sticky thing for me. <chuckles>  Followers are easily found, and even mercenaries are a pittance in terms of money, considering you pay them one time and they follow you forever for free.   One of the things I loved about Devious Followers was the payment system. But it's overall to wonky for me. So I fell back on the Simple Taxes and the follower tax as a gold sink. Also handing followers money to hold ( mostly because of the weight factor ) with the integrated follower theft here lets me feel like they are getting something for being around. On top of the amazing benefit of free junk from me and riding the coattails of my climb to fame. ;) 

10 minutes ago, Bushi Neko said:

That's another sticky thing for me. <chuckles>  Followers are easily found, and even mercenaries are a pittance in terms of money, considering you pay them one time and they follow you forever for free.   One of the things I loved about Devious Followers was the payment system. But it's overall to wonky for me. So I fell back on the Simple Taxes and the follower tax as a gold sink. Also handing followers money to hold ( mostly because of the weight factor ) with the integrated follower theft here lets me feel like they are getting something for being around. On top of the amazing benefit of free junk from me and riding the coattails of my climb to fame. ;) 

Hey thanks, didn't know there were tax mods! I tried devious followers and tbh it's to complex for me, setting it up correctly so that it is to my liking is too tiring.

Getting my arm chopped off made me think of something. What if walking around with missing limbs made you vulnerable to rape attacks from NPCs? It would actually make sense since you can't defend yourself very well or run away if you are missing a leg. They would greet with with a degrading comment like "I see you are without arms. That's good because you won't be able to resist when I take advantage of you". Preferably there would be an option for setting the chance in MCM so you don't have to get raped by the whole town before getting to the doctor.

2 hours ago, saltshade said:

Getting my arm chopped off made me think of something. What if walking around with missing limbs made you vulnerable to rape attacks from NPCs? It would actually make sense since you can't defend yourself very well or run away if you are missing a leg. They would greet with with a degrading comment like "I see you are without arms. That's good because you won't be able to resist when I take advantage of you". Preferably there would be an option for setting the chance in MCM so you don't have to get raped by the whole town before getting to the doctor.

I was thinking of doing that for hostile Npcs but I think I'd leave friendly npcs to mods that already do that kind of thing. 

2 hours ago, Gwentag said:

Hey thanks, didn't know there were tax mods! I tried devious followers and tbh it's to complex for me, setting it up correctly so that it is to my liking is too tiring.

Geez. I would have thought survival was way more hassle to get going with merged patches and bikini keywords etc. I usually just roll with default settings with DF. Seems fine to me. 

5 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Maybe tasting the cum form a certain monster like a troll, though you would need anims for oral with said creature.

I think just a simple straight forward 'how much cum you're eating contributes' to your addiction. There are already a few mechanics in the mod that encourage you to swallow cum. 

1. Regenerating your limbs with troll cum. 

2. The toll deal. 

3. Begging blowjob and swallow deal. 

4. Time bonus given with animal breeding. 

5. Being raped and forced to swallow of course. 

So it's already pretty well set up in that department. 

It's more the consequences of not satisfying your addiction that I'm hung on. Debuffs are all fine and good of course but I was hoping to supplement them with things more... connected with gameplay. Like say for example, blocking dialogue with males with "Please, I need your cum!" or something. At which point, if your desperate enough they'll ask you to pay them for the privilege ;)

Or not being able to pass within a certain distance of a creature with an erection without automatically trying to suck them off. 

Stuff like that. 

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

You have these little scenarios already (like the kennel) but I have used the kennel ... exactly once ever ... come night time, if my char is in trouble, she'll be in the Bannered Mare, raising cash the old fashioned way.

I thought it was just me, but I guess not.  I looked at the kennel, like the concept, but it's too punishing.  I understand that it's supposed to be a last resort, but the discouragements are so high that it won't get used for its intended purpose more than once (except by exceedingly masochistic characters) because even going without sleep is a more attractive alternative. 

I think it can get more use, and fit gameplay better, if in addition to a place to sleep it's also used as a consequence.  Sexist Guards has a line about throwing a girl in the kennel for the night.  Why not do that for minor offenses?  Bypass prison, put the PC in the kennel for a day, and clear any bounty.  And/or use it for things like contraband infractions.  Since it feels like punishment, you can use it that way.  For minor things.  Prison should still have its place. 

21 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I thought it was just me, but I guess not.  I looked at the kennel, like the concept, but it's too punishing.  I understand that it's supposed to be a last resort, but the discouragements are so high that it won't get used for its intended purpose more than once (except by exceedingly masochistic characters) because even going without sleep is a more attractive alternative. 

I think it can get more use, and fit gameplay better, if in addition to a place to sleep it's also used as a consequence.  Sexist Guards has a line about throwing a girl in the kennel for the night.  Why not do that for minor offenses?  Bypass prison, put the PC in the kennel for a day, and clear any bounty.  And/or use it for things like contraband infractions.  Since it feels like punishment, you can use it that way.  For minor things.  Prison should still have its place. 

I've two thoughts. 

1. There's only one kennel. I'm wasn't really planning on having kennels for the other cities. At least in the same vein as whiterun. 

2. If you don't sleep in the kennel then nothing really happens - You can just wait it out but of course that'll leave you tired most likely. 

On 8/22/2019 at 1:27 PM, Bushi Neko said:

Whiterun is the gaurds barracks behind the Bannered Mare. The small tower back there.

This will help:

License dealers:
Whiterun - Trilbjorn Stone-Tooth - The barracks at the back of the Bannered Mare 

:O didn t even know that place existed after 1000 hours...

Last questions if anyone can answer...

How comes i don't get the tats answer in whiterun (new game) to leave the gate? In an old game it used to work and i didn t change anything.

Also where are kennels supposed to be?

ty  ?

12 minutes ago, darkfender666 said:

How comes i don't get the tats answer in whiterun (new game) to leave the gate? In an old game it used to work and i didn t change anything.

Maybe you've maxed out tattoos? Try increasing the number of tats on the toll page. 

I thought there was still dialogue if you were maxed out though - 'There's no space left on your body slut' or something like that. 

Keep in mind that you can only select an option once per 'session'. You can't keep selecting the same option. Keeps things interesting. After you leave town the options should reset. 

12 minutes ago, darkfender666 said:

Also where are kennels supposed to be?

The only kennel in the mod is in whiterun. Behind carlottas house. To the left and up the stairs as you enter whiterun. 

24 minutes ago, TheOneSin said:

Question. Does the holds city overhaul work with sl survivial?

I've never used that mod so I can't answer really. 

I've read that it adds new towns. These towns won't have enforcers to check your licences but if there are no shops then I suppose it's not a problem. Otherwise you'll effectively be able to cheat by selling 'contraband' in these towns. 

Also, if it adds new entrances to cities or for some reason replaces the vanilla doors then it creates holes in the coverage but that still might be covered by the toll evasion mechanic. 

So basically. I don't know really :)

8 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Shouldn't losing your legs slow you down? It looks kinda silly when you crawl as fast as you run, something that always bugged me with SD+. I think it would be easy to add a slow debuff to your character when that happens.

It should. Did you check active magic effects. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Maybe you've maxed out tattoos? Try increasing the number of tats on the toll page. 

I thought there was still dialogue if you were maxed out though - 'There's no space left on your body slut' or something like that. 

Keep in mind that you can only select an option once per 'session'. You can't keep selecting the same option. Keeps things interesting. After you leave town the options should reset. 

The only kennel in the mod is in whiterun. Behind carlottas house. To the left and up the stairs as you enter whiterun. 

nope.

New game just 1 tat on face and maxing out didn't work