2 hours ago, MetZwerg said:

nope not renamed or merged........

Ok I've found a couple of problems with the interface. If after updating to 0.556 you still have problems then can you do 'sqv _SLS_InterfaceAproposTwoQuest' in the console and report back please. The important bits are circled in the spoiler below:

Spoiler

2019082212.jpg.6e536d0a690d75f73fc9ca989f98e4ae.jpg

1 hour ago, Bushi Neko said:

I wouldn't say that.

Oh yes. I meant the challenge of trying to avoid that downward spiral ;)

13 minutes ago, lucakro said:

okay, success ( somewhat ) the mcm issue is fixed(did the setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 and saved and reloaded a couple times ) however still no licences menu

are there any requirements for that specifically 

is tawoba required? for the clothing license?

No requirements. That sounds fishy. Like an old version of the Mcm is installed. Can you post a pic maybe?

32 minutes ago, lucakro said:

okay, success ( somewhat ) the mcm issue is fixed(did the setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 and saved and reloaded a couple times ) however still no licences menu

are there any requirements for that specifically 

is tawoba required? for the clothing license?

Btw I've added some updated screenshots of the Mcm so you can compare yourself. 

15 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Btw I've added some updated screenshots of the Mcm so you can compare yourself. 

thanks, now I know I have 3 missing menu's.

I am missing devious, licenses and bikini armors.

does that give you any ideas.

im gonna reinstall again maybe just missing files perhaps.

7 minutes ago, lucakro said:

thanks, now I know I have 3 missing menu's.

I am missing devious, licenses and bikini armors.

does that give you any ideas.

im gonna reinstall again maybe just missing files perhaps.

that did it idk what happened but thanks for the help 

btw this mod is one of the most well put together mods on LL, really well done.

thanks.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

I meant the challenge of trying to avoid that downward spiral

It's just time sinking though. Unless you deliberately tune it so that levelling ultimately bankrupts you, progress occurs, just more slowly.

Downward spirals are things like MME, where once it starts, it's just a ticking timer to the end of your game, that maybe you can stall for a bit, or maybe you can't.

DF also suffers from that tuning in your own doom on purpose, of ultimately levelling past it.

I don't know that these things can be solved. What you you replace it with? DF's potion is a self-adjusting cash-sink, and does that job well, but you lose some fun because of it.

I think perhaps a better model is occasional interruptions that are quite severe, to a great extent unavoidable, and marked by interesting dialogs and events rather than trying to balance "progress" vs "downfall", which is always going to be a knife-edge problem. DF's games do that fairly well.

SLS needs something like the DF games. A recurring randomly different thing that dumps all kinds of crap on you. The characters are in place, they just need some new behaviours. Integrate it with the kennel and similar locations to create "events" ...

e.g. one time you go to sleep in Whiterun and wake up in the kennel with the kennel master announcing you are his new bitch. Stuff happens, you get free. Event over.

e.g. you go to sleep in Riften and wake up in a cell in the warrens with your arms and legs cut off, robbed of everything and left for dead. Events ensue, you get free. Event over. Or perhaps you end up trapped in a pet-suit and have to whore your way to freedom. Anything really. Just more ... stuff. Events are fun.

I still can't stand looking at those stumps, so amputation turned off in my game now.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Oh yes. I meant the challenge of trying to avoid that downward spiral ;)

Well...  Eryka has a few things to say to you...   "Listen, it was hard enuf' around here.. but Erika there has been setting her Disparity to work even better along with these new starting detriments to the vagina-born.  So now it's all tweaked out that the highest bonus a female can get is 10 in combat skills if she meets ridiculous odds, while non combat like speech can be a 15... if she is naked.  Zero magic for heavy armors, -30 for light armors.. add that to your start reduction and your toast as a female mage unless your butt naked, and not big. Skinny wall flowers have a bonus to magic that still falls behind the SLS setting to start. Actually Disparity + this is letting her leave all kind of disadvantages now at start, but some gains if your willing to stereotype your settings for a male dominated misogynist fantasy world.  It's not just mages. But the idea being you gave a great spark to Erika's head with just adding the disadvantages and let her tweak them a bit via a single other mod to leave women struggling and even the best vagina-born  will lag behind a bit.  So as she said before. Excellent. After all, it's not easy being a woman in Skyrim. "  ~ Eryka.

52 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

It's just time sinking though. Unless you deliberately tune it so that levelling ultimately bankrupts you, progress occurs, just more slowly.

Which is about the best you can hope for. You do want to still get better right? Not just never improve?  It's only time sinking if you don't enjoy it. I ve long played with mods that make progress a nightmare, but not by upping combat alone.  With an economy that kills your efforts to get money, adding in now the license making it pointless to drag around crap you cant sell, or with a mod like Mortal may not be worth lugging around anyway, especially if it cost almost as much as a new item to get it fit to you. It makes the game a challenge, vs a slugfest. I actually have to think before I act in combat, plan what is worth dragging around, and make sure I have money for my followers, and to pay my taxes, then of course.. the correct license. Dump the rampant misogyny in and it's a dream of a medieval based women's nightmare world for game play. 

52 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Downward spirals are things like MME, where once it starts, it's just a ticking timer to the end of your game, that maybe you can stall for a bit, or maybe you can't.

DF also suffers from that tuning in your own doom on purpose, of ultimately levelling past it.... "etc etc"

Depends, as usual. On how you have it setup. MME does not need to tick down forever.  Even Milk Addict can end the addiction. I do not let run MME run on any character who is not actually pregnant, and you lose none of your progression in rank if you end being a milkmaid at the end of the baby cycle.  Addict functions perfectly along this line also.. once your not a desperate lactacid addict you can safely depart that. 

The only solution is find the balance for you that gives what you want out of the available mods / options.  Your @Lupine00 mod Disparity helps soooo much in this IMO.  So much tweaking under one mod vs a load list of individual ones.  

Not happy.png  

She is not amused with us Monoman1... 

1 hour ago, MetZwerg said:

but slightly aggressive cats are the most rewarding to tame.....?

Technically she is a Kitsune ?  or Fox. Your comment would still apply. So far, She ( I ) am lucky in that the guy that cut her hand off and raped the doo doo out of her ( I guess literally? )  got his in the end. I beat him down with some help from a dude follower who happens to be gay. So payback is a mutha'.  I may be very partial to playing Neko's tho'.  Probably hard to tell … <shrug> ;) 

Well I LOVE this mod. Right now I am trying to bikinify some armors but I always get this error
(Load order FileID [05] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "BikiniMaidenFull.esp) no matter what I do. And I tried different armor mods, still the same. 
Any Ideas? Did anyone had this problem?

I have noticed that the toll collectors and guards force greet you even when there is a dragon attacking the town. I am literally being burnt alive while this guy is tearing up my bikini license :D. Also if you cancel the force greet weird things happen like he follows you around till you talk to him but the effects happen either way.

16 minutes ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Well I LOVE this mod. Right now I am trying to bikinify some armors but I always get this error
(Load order FileID [05] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "BikiniMaidenFull.esp) no matter what I do. And I tried different armor mods, still the same. 
Any Ideas? Did anyone had this problem?

Nope.. but it sounds like you maybe didn't TESed correctly? <shrug?> 

2 minutes ago, Bushi Neko said:

Nope.. but it sounds like you maybe didn't TESed correctly? <shrug?> 

Hmm.... I think I did everything correct. Survival.esp was above Bikini.esp I added Survival as a Master and did everything to the letter, or as it seems I did not. I will try again with fresh ESPs unedited. Thanks for the reply though.

20 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I don't know about all this. There's not a whole lot of contraband that you could smuggle in your ass. I mean you're not going to smuggle a battleaxe up there. Or a suit of armor :P

Sure. But could allow daggers, skooma, etc

4 minutes ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Hmm.... I think I did everything correct. Survival.esp was above Bikini.esp I added Survival as a Master and did everything to the letter, or as it seems I did not. I will try again with fresh ESPs unedited. Thanks for the reply though.

Did you merge the bikini's into one merge? I tried that and for some reason it failed miserably. I didn't get a load order error but they simply stopped existing in the world.  Try one bikini mod by itself if you did merge them, and see if that fixes it. Then you know that it's the merging which I ' assume ' is an issue for some reason.

5 minutes ago, RaptorVz said:

That might be overkill. ;)  I am not shoving a dagger up my ass. And I don't recall the toll guys taking stolen / illegal items not on the license list. Pretty sure my skooma stays with me, tho I have not ran a drug dealer for a few games.  You can always try and bypass the toll guys anyway. If you get caught you get caught. part of the smuggler risk. 

1 minute ago, Bushi Neko said:

Did you merge the bikini's into one merge? I tried that and for some reason it failed miserably. I didn't get a load order error but they simply stopped existing in the world.  Try one bikini mod by itself if you did merge them, and see if that fixes it. Then you know that it's the merging which I ' assume ' is an issue for some reason.

Ahhhh! I hear ya. I forgot that Bikini Maiden Full.esp is a merged esp by the modders who made it. So that may be the problem, will check it thanks!

1 hour ago, RaptorVz said:
21 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I don't know about all this. There's not a whole lot of contraband that you could smuggle in your ass. I mean you're not going to smuggle a battleaxe up there. Or a suit of armor :P

A dagger up the ass?  Ouchie!!  :) 

1 hour ago, Yukitemi said:

Hello :3

Can you add option to change the value for turning off hardcore mode? 1k is nothing in lategame. Or it depended on something?

Also hardcore mode doesn't lock "simply knock dialog" option.

Currently the toggle for hardcore mode is supposed to be based on the highest cost of the toll and short term licences.

So if it isn't hard enough, you would need to make things more expensive.

1 minute ago, DremoraDream said:

I second this but not sure how it would be implemented without Skooma Whore, right?

Monoman1 is already planning a cum addiction system for this mod IIRC, the animal breeder system is kinda part of that.

2 hours ago, Tenri said:

Currently the toggle for hardcore mode is supposed to be based on the highest cost of the toll and short term licences.

So if it isn't hard enough, you would need to make things more expensive.

I see, thanks.

Still would be good to have a multiplier of that then. Like reasonable price for licence but high one if you want to change settings