On 8/14/2019 at 7:14 PM, Dovahbear91 said:

Really liking the updates so far! Tell me though, are all creatures supposed to follow you after fondling now? I can only seem to get horses and I got the impression with the latest patch notes that all non hostile mods should follow. It would be pretty cool if the sex needs also applies to hirelings such as trolls in dawnguard and vigilance and meeko. Like, if theyre too aroused for too long and you dont accept an advance theyll be dismissed on a timer

Nope just horses for now at least. 

On 8/14/2019 at 9:43 PM, Kendal9901 said:

Loving the mod, but i seem to be having trouble stoping the stamina drain with the bikinis. The keywords are on the items but the mod doesnt seem to care.

Are you possibly wearing something else that doesn't have the keyword? 

On 8/14/2019 at 11:34 PM, RetroGray said:

Still not sure how you'd make it valuable enough in Slaverun towns.

Depends on your setup I think. 

Clothes are important for mages in requiem. And I think a lot of the problem is that armor modders don't really make clothes. Everything has got to be armor. 

Personally I went out and bought a clothes licence as soon as slaverun took over whiterun.

On 8/15/2019 at 8:11 PM, AthenaESIV said:

Hey Monoman, any chance you'd give a sneak peak at changes you have planned for this mod or other mods you have on the horizon?

Your stuff is consistently some of the best stuff out there imo and would be cool to see what 2019 and maybe even 2020 have in store

Thanks for the consistent updates!

Not working on anything at the moment. 

Only plans I have are either on my blog here or my patreon. 

On 8/16/2019 at 3:25 AM, Dawndrake said:

So I am using custom armors and clothing and when I am caught by an enforcer and he strips me, my armors/clothing still stay on and in inventory. What keywords are required on custom armors/clothing for the enforcer script to correctly strip them?

Nothing special required really. I don't know why that would happen unless the sexlabnostrip keyword was present on all of them. Which is unlikely. 

On 8/16/2019 at 9:08 AM, AreaGamer said:

If you have enough money, you can only leave a city at the moment by paying the Toll.

Wouldn't it be worth considering that you can lie to the security guard at the gate and pay in a different way even if you have enough money in your pocket?

You should already be able to '*Lie*' when you have enough gold. 

21 hours ago, Sam0016 said:

Would you be open to the prospect of incorporating some (optional of course; this kind of thing might be too invasive as a core feature) permanent stat changes/restrictions for women/men in skyrim at the basic level? I was thinking something like 

Maybe. But what sort of debuffs/buffs are we talking about? Straight up health/stamina/magicka?

22 hours ago, McLude said:

I realized the options ticked under Licenses matter even if licenses are disabled, didn't expect that. 

You'll have to be more specific. 

15 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

A "simple" feature that could mostly run off existing license code for followers ...

Perhaps just add code to handle keys for the player contraband option.

13 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

lost nearly all limbs during a simple unarmed brawl! Brawls are deadly now

Shit. Any idea what race was the other guy?

the guard event - the PC gets asked where her master is - gets always (to 90%) stuck after the guard follows to a potential DF follower

That isn't from survival. It's from DF itself I guess.

still wasn't able to get the bikini armors ingame (build bikini list via SLS MCM and rebuild bash patch after that), maybe I will be more lucky on my new setup

You need  a tesedit merged patch. A bash patch won't help. 

5 hours ago, MetZwerg said:

´ve got the problem, that everytime i get into a city, the guard rips up my weapon licence and i have to get a new one even if it´s still 20 or more days to expire..

I've never had this problem. Are you sure they are actually tearing up the licence? (You might get a 'he rips up your licence' notification and dialogue but nothing might have actually happened). 

Any time a licence changes status you should get 'My x licence has expired'. 

Try dropping and picking it up again. 

4 hours ago, Ammo12ga said:

When I updated the mod, my player can no longer equip weapons or magic.  I am just trying to figure out if the mod is doing this, how it operates or what I do to reverse the effect.  I have an arena mod running with a quest open which may be causing the effect.  There are too many mods running in my game to easily tell.  Also would help if someone knows of other mods that cause the effect.  Thanks.

Sounds like dismemberment.

Try

'StopQuest _SLS_AmputationHelplessQuest'

'StopQuest _SLS_AmputationQuest'

in the console. 

7 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I've never had this problem. Are you sure they are actually tearing up the licence? (You might get a 'he rips up your licence' notification and dialogue but nothing might have actually happened). 

Any time a licence changes status you should get 'My x licence has expired'. 

Try dropping and picking it up again. 

the drop/pickup helped, now the merchants now accept  me buying/selling weapons again....

have to check if it helped with the licenceripping the next time i get into a city....

because i checked my licences before entering rifton and it was still good for 19 days, but it got ripped and my weapons confiscated anyways.

18 minutes ago, MetZwerg said:

the drop/pickup helped, now the merchants now accept  me buying/selling weapons again....

have to check if it helped with the licenceripping the next time i get into a city....

because i checked my licences before entering rifton and it was still good for 19 days, but it got ripped and my weapons confiscated anyways.

Yea. I think the problem is that the system isn't detecting you've gained a renewed licence unless it enters/leaves your inventory. So if you buy the same duration licence again it's already in your inventory. So a drop and pickup should fix it for now. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

You'll have to be more specific. 

Disabling licenses greys out all options below it implying they aren't active, but they are active. For example, if followers won't carry contraband is ticked, they won't carry contraband even if licenses are disabled. You can still be fitted with a cursed device to prevent magic use, but can't buy a magic license. Inventory can be confiscated with no way to get it back. Shops won't buy contraband. So you have to enable licenses, untick everything, then disable licenses. 

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Shit. Any idea what race was the other guy?

Brawl was with a dark elf added from ETaC beta in Riverwood

Triggered by DEC

SLS min damage set to 20

Weapons allowed for amputation: all except daggers and ranged

If you say it's race related I will try some more brawls via DEC ?

That isn't from survival. It's from DF itself I guess.

At last I know now where that guard dialog came from =D

(DEC had something similar but unfinished)

No clue why it sometimes works, maybe I should try vanilla followers next time and annoy @Lozeak ?

You need  a tesedit merged patch. A bash patch won't help.

time to find out how to do that (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Tw3t2MvaU)

this be interesting ^^

The part I failed to say in my last post was how great the concept of this mod is.  I really like the mod.  Don't expect that this helps at all but while my current game does not have amputator installed it was previously installed and may have a remnant.  My plan is to check to see what version that is.  In my game the enforcers started simply taking away my license, but I play to avoid them.  With the upgrade they fined me for that.  I lover the mod, thank you for making it, and hope that it progresses. 

Is there actually a chest somewhere in the game where they put all confiscated items? Where one could try to steal them back or just see what they took? They never return the magic things to me when I get a new license and I wonder if these items are lost forever or hidden somewhere.

14 minutes ago, Brommer said:

Is there actually a chest somewhere in the game where they put all confiscated items? Where one could try to steal them back or just see what they took? They never return the magic things to me when I get a new license and I wonder if these items are lost forever or hidden somewhere.

There is not a physical location in world, unless mono added it and I overlooked at some point. The real issue is you should auto be returned those items. At worse having to ask manually for them back via the conversation.  That's one issue I have not encountered tho'. The lack of return. ?  Have you tried any of the get your gear back toggles from other mods? I have no idea if that would work, but given your issue cant hurt to try. 

Somehow I think this issue would go back to the license system not recognizing your new issued license. Which was a problem I had d/t a bad update attempt. The number one fix for every issue like that I ve seen is sadly a clean save install. 

7 minutes ago, Brommer said:

Yes, they check my licences, say everything is ok, but I get no items. They should have quite a lot of robes by now.

Are you selecting armor or magic items. 

If still no luck then

Coc _sls_storagecell and rummage through the chests there. 

10 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Are you selecting armor or magic items. 

If still no luck then

Coc _sls_storagecell and rummage through the chests there. 

I tried everything, armor, magic, bikini etc. Everything works except the magic items. I remember this started when I updated to the first version where they would take robes away.  At least the items are in the chest in the storage cell, so I don't have to worry about permanently losing important things.

So i'm still trying to "re-purchase" licenses after they either expire, or after I get caught leaving town and they're ripped up by the guards.

Basically, even when "disabling and re-enabling" licenses, the barracks keeper never gives me a new one after selecting the dialogue option. So I can't renew or upgrade my licenses.

Also, anything I have confiscated after I reset the license system disappears for good. It's quite frustrating as licenses are giving me a good reason to get involved with bartering and acquiring gold. Any idea why I can't renew them?

39 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

So i'm still trying to "re-purchase" licenses after they either expire, or after I get caught leaving town and they're ripped up by the guards.

Basically, even when "disabling and re-enabling" licenses, the barracks keeper never gives me a new one after selecting the dialogue option. So I can't renew or upgrade my licenses.

Also, anything I have confiscated after I reset the license system disappears for good. It's quite frustrating as licenses are giving me a good reason to get involved with bartering and acquiring gold. Any idea why I can't renew them?

Drop licence, pickup?

1 hour ago, DremoraDream said:

42 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Drop licence, pickup?

That being the best answer. I ve noticed since last update I never get handed a new license in pop up when renewing. So I immediately drop the license then pick up and no problems.  Today I did have an irony moment. After the comments earlier about confiscation the guards grabbed my stuff while I was heading out of Windhelm with a brand new license (s). A walk back to the barracks naked, and asking nicely caused the instant return of all items and the guards happily.. for them happy.. let me go on about my biz. 

Seems drop license / pick up is the go to for troubleshooting those issues. 

1 hour ago, Bushi Neko said:

That being the best answer. I ve noticed since last update I never get handed a new license in pop up when renewing. So I immediately drop the license then pick up and no problems.  Today I did have an irony moment. After the comments earlier about confiscation the guards grabbed my stuff while I was heading out of Windhelm with a brand new license (s). A walk back to the barracks naked, and asking nicely caused the instant return of all items and the guards happily.. for them happy.. let me go on about my biz. 

Seems drop license / pick up is the go to for troubleshooting those issues. 

So, does dropping the license and picking it back up again (which i never considered) actually renew or does it kinda make it so I don't have to renew? I'm slightly confused by this solution