32 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Got a task from an officer to engage in a spitroast with 2 horses, but since I didn't have any animations for it, it looked a bit bugged. Are there any animations at all involving 2 horses?

I think I have a couple can't say what pack they are from off the top of my head though.

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I was thinking of doing that for hostile Npcs but I think I'd leave friendly npcs to mods that already do that kind of thing. 

A few rape mods include things like that. I usually let DCL handle the most rape issues, and ' armed / unarmed ' is built in as a toggle.  

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

It's more the consequences of not satisfying your addiction that I'm hung on. Debuffs are all fine and good of course but I was hoping to supplement them with things more... connected with gameplay. Like say for example, blocking dialogue with males with "Please, I need your cum!" or something. At which point, if your desperate enough they'll ask you to pay them for the privilege ;)

Or not being able to pass within a certain distance of a creature with an erection without automatically trying to suck them off. 

Stuff like that. 

Excellent. De-buffing can easily become a go to... Consequences for a thing like that, along those lines just seems a better bridge atm. 

How is the horse fondling supposed to work? From reading what I can find in this thread, a popup is supposed to appear when I try to steal it..? I ask because nothing is happening and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. I see that horses have been added as a creature ("add creature" is greyed out while "remove creature" is selectable). I have even tried removing and re-adding them.

This is on a fresh, clean game.

1 hour ago, lucakro said:

anyone how which settings in the bikini tab of the SLS mcm menu I should use to have the most bikini's spawn?

I want to check if I configured them correctly which I'm guessing I didn't.

but I am not sure wether I should put it on 100 or 0 or 1.

if anyone knows please share 

Crank the number of drops to 100 and get 'Chance of None' down to zero by increasing the other sliders. 

10 minutes ago, Tockity said:

How is the horse fondling supposed to work? From reading what I can find in this thread, a popup is supposed to appear when I try to steal it..? I ask because nothing is happening and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. I see that horses have been added as a creature ("add creature" is greyed out while "remove creature" is selectable). I have even tried removing and re-adding them.

This is on a fresh, clean game.

Hmm. Try turning creature events off and back on again. 

And yes you should get a popup message box with the options 'Fondle' and 'Steal' (If the horse isn't yours) 

And I assume you are sneaking?

13 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Crank the number of drops to 100 and get 'Chance of None' down to zero by increasing the other sliders. 

Hmm. Try turning creature events off and back on again. 

And yes you should get a popup message box with the options 'Fondle' and 'Steal' (If the horse isn't yours) 

And I assume you are sneaking?

Nope, thought I had tried that but guess not (sneaking, that is). Makes sense that I'd need to do that. Working now. Thanks!

As adding limitless animations isn't really an option, you might want to restrict demands for sex acts to things you can find enabled animations for.

I'm near the limit, and I don't have those kind of creature animations. I would if I had space, but I don't. Other mods are burning up those slots.

22 minutes ago, Seeker88 said:

Does Inequality only affect the player, or does it affect female npcs as well?  If it works on npcs, that opens up an entire world of possibilities...  ?

All females and males of vanilla playable races + the elder race. Within reason. Obviously npcs don't learn skills, so that only applies to you. Same goes for buy/sell prices.

I'm curious, what are these opportunities of which you speak? 

6 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

As adding limitless animations isn't really an option, you might want to restrict demands for sex acts to things you can find enabled animations for.

I'm near the limit, and I don't have those kind of creature animations. I would if I had space, but I don't. Other mods are burning up those slots.

It should... I thought... Or maybe that's creature fondling I'm thinking of. 

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

It's more the consequences of not satisfying your addiction that I'm hung on. Debuffs are all fine and good of course but I was hoping to supplement them with things more... connected with gameplay. Like say for example, blocking dialogue with males with "Please, I need your cum!" or something. At which point, if your desperate enough they'll ask you to pay them for the privilege ;)

Or not being able to pass within a certain distance of a creature with an erection without automatically trying to suck them off. 

Stuff like that. 

I would like that. I find that adding too many debuffs will make it pretty hard to see whats going on in the active effects menu.

SLS is just amazing!

I never thought I would be happy about a mod that chops bodyparts off.

Changes fights a lot and makes unleveled hostiles extremly dangerous

Don't need a combat overhaul like that.

Damn, ones a bad block timing and there goes a hand.

All the sudden its a fight for survival!

AAAAAAAweSOME!

Now unleveled is really dangerous,

no easy escape with some rape and DDs xD

Also armor got important, no more fighting in some leather bikini :O

Just started a new game and thought it would be a good idea with lvl 3 to enter a dwemer dungeon and get rich (before buying those licences).

A few fights later and a dwemer spider ate my hand >.<

45 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

All females and males of vanilla playable races + the elder race. Within reason. Obviously npcs don't learn skills, so that only applies to you. Same goes for buy/sell prices.

I'm curious, what are these opportunities of which you speak? 

Well, you've created a mod within your mod that can be used in a lot of ways, such as lore-friendly immersion for a straightforward female Dragonborn profile.  I know some pretty good female martial artists, but they will say right up front that it's more difficult in some respects for women.  It adds the strategy of knowing that female bandits are a more even match than male ones, too (making a stealth one-shot easier on female sentries, for example).  Also, it would weaken the bevy of overpowered female follower mods out there.  I could even see adding this for a Paradise Halls male playthrough with most other features disabled.  It might even be worth offering the Inequality part as an optional standalone for these reasons.

16 minutes ago, Dawndrake said:

Are we supposed to add each and every merchant through the MCM? Isn't that a lot of work?

No!

> buy licences for the equipment you want to sell and you can trade normally with any merchant

> sell only stuff you need no liecence for if you don't have any, like simple rings, gems n stuff (oddly enough arrows work too without liecence!)

> bribe the trader, you can sell everything but at a bad price

> mark traders as exception of the licence rule => I suggest to do that only with traveling merchants or shady traders. This way you have only a random chance to sell stuff for the full price, makes it harder, but at least you have a chance =D

> or start to pickpocket NPCs to get gold... be careful o.o

> or fight some SDcages bandits and loose a hand or two, but if you win your rich! (or enslaved or robbed)

13 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

can't change the Sex Exposure rate

Should be fine. That's something I haven't touched in a long time. It might be you changed another setting that required you to leave the mcm. There are a couple of those left I think. Anything that starts a quest will freeze the menu until you exit. Bit of a pain in the ass. I started adding a workaround to later options but some of the old ones probably still freeze the menu.

16 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

-3 per tick = less cold while sexy times?

Yea, basically the higher the number the more exposure you'll lose (get warmer) every few seconds during sex. 

23 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I never thought I would be happy about a mod that chops bodyparts off.

Weirdo :P

13 minutes ago, Dawndrake said:

Are we supposed to add each and every merchant through the MCM? Isn't that a lot of work?

Shouldn't need to be used normally. It's only to remove the trade restrictions feature from a trader (if you think a trader won't care about licences - outlaw types maybe). It's also used to assign custom traders to a slaverun region to decide whether or not they can sell you clothes when the clothes licence is set to 'Slaverun towns only'

11 minutes ago, Seeker88 said:

Well, you've created a mod within your mod that can be used in a lot of ways, such as lore-friendly immersion for a straightforward female Dragonborn profile.  I know some pretty good female martial artists, but they will say right up front that it's more difficult in some respects for women.  It adds the strategy of knowing that female bandits are a more even match than male ones, too (making a stealth one-shot easier on female sentries, for example).  Also, it would weaken the bevy of overpowered female follower mods out there.  I could even see adding this for a Paradise Halls male playthrough with most other features disabled.  It might even be worth offering the Inequality part as an optional standalone for these reasons.

True enough. Also more attention needs to be paid to men in combat since they hit harder. If you're down to your last bit of health you might survive a hit from a woman but that guy behind her could kill you. You've got to prioritize a bit. 

If you want a standalone version then I think SL Disparity will have you covered.

1 hour ago, Seeker88 said:

Does Inequality only affect the player, or does it affect female npcs as well?  If it works on npcs, that opens up an entire world of possibilities...

If this is something that interests you, you might be well served by the original "Disparity" mod, which allows you to set game-wide gender differences.

It comes with presets, and you can adjust it to do other things if you are prepared to fiddle with the MCM a bit.

The basic idea of it inspired the name of SexLab Disparity, but SLD makes the changes dynamic and PC specific, rather than static and game-wide.

I tried to use original Disparity to moderate crazy Wenches a bit, but it didn't really work. Wenches are too OP to begin with, and even harsh disparities didn't fix them.

They can only be fixed in their ESP :) 

1 minute ago, Lupine00 said:

If this is something that interests you, you might be well served by the original "Disparity" mod, which allows you to set game-wide gender differences.

It comes with presets, and you can adjust it to do other things if you are prepared to fiddle with the MCM a bit.

The basic idea of it inspired the name of SexLab Disparity, but SLD makes the changes dynamic and PC specific, rather than static and game-wide.

I tried to use original Disparity to moderate crazy Wenches a bit, but it didn't really work. Wenches are too OP to begin with, and even harsh disparities didn't fix them.

They can only be fixed in their ESP :) 

Thanks, I'll have a go with it.  A quick glance at it seemed rather daunting, and I didn't realize the settings affected npcs, too.  ?

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

True enough. Also more attention needs to be paid to men in combat since they hit harder. If you're down to your last bit of health you might survive a hit from a woman but that guy behind her could kill you. You've got to prioritize a bit. 

If you want a standalone version then I think SL Disparity will have you covered.

I looked at SL Disparity, but I really don't see any gender-based generic sliders in there.  Am I missing something?  Or do I jury-rig a default female debuff with something like a 0.0 to 0.1 boob slider?  It feels like misusing a complex pile of mod-balancing code to attempt to duplicate a particular feature that your mod does very elegantly.  ?

Can I sinicize it and post it on BBS in China?

Due to the restrictions of the Internet in China, it is not easy for Chinese to log in LL, so can I stream to BBS in China?

Of course, if not, I will just upload the Chinese files to BBS in China.

—— you'll have one, too.

(BBS in China :http://www.9damao.net)