14 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Is it as simple as having a the two commands in a text file with the .bat extension and putting it in the right directory?

Give the file a .txt extension and place it in the Skyrim folder, the parent folder of Data.  One valid console command per line.  A semicolon marks the start of a comment -- useful to remind yourself later what you were doing.  Run it from the console line:  bat myfile (without the extension).

Edit:  I often use them as conveniences to save myself some typing.  Example:

Spoiler

I have a file city.txt with these lines:

player.LocationHasKeyword LocTypeCity
player.LocationHasKeyword LocTypeTown

So with "bat city" in the console, I can quickly check whether my character is standing inside the bounds of a city or town, useful for debugging mod behavior that's only supposed to trigger in those area.  The up arrow repeats the previous command, so I can quickly find the precise borderline without having to eyeball a cell boundary in the Creation Kit.

Edited by HexBolt8
On 11.09.2021 at 18:28, Monoman1 said:

Hi! I wanted to ask you to think about adding to the supported mods:
- "become a bard" - performing in a tavern, I get a free room for the night. May limit the possibility of performing by having a whore's license. This license can be purchased from the College of Bards. The bard is a whore, only she also sings and dances
-  "simple taxes" - having a tax debt, I am not declared a criminal and nothing terrible happens

And also, please, add to the MCM menu the option to remove the guards at the gate or make them mortal. During the passage of the civil war, they cannot be killed and they stop all attacks

Thank you!

I finally wanted to add the bikinis in my game. But I'm kinda confused by all the versions and alternatives. There's Bikini Ascend, Bikini Maiden. There's multiple versions of TAWOBA, some with slots correction, some with Break mechanics, some with Bakafactory's quests. I started installing these last year but I ended let it rest after having slots/invisible bodyslides issues.

• Which version do you guys advise to download ? I'm looking for the most complete with like Glass and Elven bikini.
  • I also saw BikiniMaiden, is it good to have it alongside TAWOBA or is it superflus?
  • In the end I'm looking to merge all armor mods, does SL Survival need the TAWOBA esp name to detect bikinis or does it uses the keyword ?

Maybe this has been mentioned before, but I did encounter a small bug;

In Riften there is the toll collector near the 3rd (non existing? Maybe it does with a mod) gate, who put a magical collar around the neck of my PC and confiscated quite a lot of her beloningings even though I play without the licences or stash settings enabled. The other toll collectors I've encountered so far don't show the same behavior.

I have recently switched to a different framework which means that unfortunately I am unable to use SLS. However since I've been using SLS pretty much as a staple for a long time I really miss some of its features. One of them are the increased inn rental prices and the fact that they vary between inns. I was looking for mods that achieve something similar but all I came upon were global increases, without the variations. Looking through xEdit I can see they do is modify RoomCost global variable and that's it.

Is there a mod that achieves the same variation in prices as yours or what would it take to create such a mod? Please note though I have no idea about scripting, I have never done that in my life and I do not understand how it works, so if that is something that is needed I guess I am screwed.

On 9/14/2021 at 8:28 PM, 123abcr said:

Not sure if this is the right place or way to ask, but can somebody help me with a problem I'm having with the the bikini armor tops? To the best of my knowledge I've properly followed all the steps for installing the armor, I've done the bodyslide batch build for the body that I have installed (Sevenbase, although I've tried several variations of 7B bodies at this point just in case), I've created a merged patch at the end of the process how I've been taught, and they're still not displaying correctly. For some reason, no matter what I do in racemenu or what 7B body type I try in the preset dropdown of bodyslide for the batch build, the top is always hovering above and in front of my character's breasts, as though they're bigger than they are, with empty space between the armor and the breasts themselves. The rest of the top (the sides and back) actually seems fine, it's just that the front extends out too far. I thought maybe if I played with some of the breast sliders in racemenu that would fix it, but the top maintained its distance no matter how big or small I made them. There are no conflicts with the armor as far as I'm aware either, and other than negligible clipping I've noticed no other problems with other pieces of the bikini armor either. Do I maybe have to change some of the sliders in bodyslide from default when doing the batch build or something?

If you post here, I assume you use Sexlab survival. I have the same problem with some of my followers added by a mod and who don't have a bodyslide preset. What is surprising is that it does with your character.
If you have survival installed, did you activate the "half naked cover" option in settings?  If yes, try it without it activated and see what happens.
If not, activate the option and see what happens. If the problem persists, open the console and look for the object "_sls_halfnakedcover" and give it to your character with the command player.additem. If the problem persists, I don't know.

Hi, I am loving the mod so far but I have a few questions. Is this compatible with Thane mods, or Guard dialogue overhaul where the guards respect you once your thane? And what does the whore license actually do? Is their dialogue to sell your character or follower? Or is it just there for when you use other prostitution mod?

Thank you

8 hours ago, bVZinda said:

Quick check - are the 'whore' and 'freedom' licenses still unused except as a "cheap curfew" license?

Still just "cheap curfew" for whore license and nothing for freedom license, but Simple Slavery++ has a setting that will free you instead if you have a freedom license, and there's a patch for Sexlab Adventures that will grant you immunity to its crime rules if you have the corresponding licenses.

6 hours ago, stas2503 said:

I can't get to Hjorim on the Blood in the Snow quest. I have version 0.672 installed.

Reveal hidden contents

1101452204_TESV2021-09-2113-34-50-57.jpg.96b6d6786975a8ab156f90eced3945b0.jpg

I'm willing to bet that you have estrus chaurus+ installed and that your character is infested. If I'm right, it's because of that. If not, then I don't know.

17 hours ago, TheArchlich said:

Hi again,

I noticed when playing that, when I have a Bikini licence the guards will not take a way my non-bikini boots and gauntlets.

If it's a bug, how do if fix it?

If it's intentional, what script do I have to look into if I wanna change it?

Thanks!

This is not a bug. But if you try to wear armor other than bikinis, you will be penalized. When you buy a bikini license, a curse is applied at the same time.
You can set this in the MCM menu, license 1.

On 9/20/2021 at 2:44 PM, Lamantinvirtuel said:

Is it normal to get collared at our first inspection despite a town not being enslaved by slaverunner yet, and having nothing on us ?

And also, a lot of characters (male included) wear collars just for fashion.

Depending on your settings, the collar is put on you to drain your magicka to 0 if you don't have a magic license. You can change the settings so you get a curse with a tattoo, a collar, or both if you're inspected and don't have a magic license. Alternately you can just turn the magic license off depending on what works for your game.

On 9/12/2021 at 11:40 AM, genericlogin said:

I've found that the kennel deal where you get a free license an no tolls in exchange for being back there by midnight is pointless in practice. There isn't enough time to leave after curfew ends, get somewhere you'd actually have a use for a weapon, and still make it back by midnight--especially when also using a needs mod so your character needs sleep. As soon as you inevitably fail to get back in time, your free license magically disappears and you're also locked out of entering the kennel again. There doesn't seem to be any point to ever taking the deal.

I experimented with this.  I was able to run around and hit some of the nearby dungeons and come back.  I wasn't locked out of the kennel when I finally failed though.  It is extremely limiting though and if your settings are so harsh that you can't make enough profit from the surroundings to become solvent, then it could be a problem.

I think he should re-offer the quest though.  Once I fail, he never offers again

On 9/20/2021 at 8:22 AM, Cerral said:

If you post here, I assume you use Sexlab survival. I have the same problem with some of my followers added by a mod and who don't have a bodyslide preset. What is surprising is that it does with your character.
If you have survival installed, did you activate the "half naked cover" option in settings?  If yes, try it without it activated and see what happens.
If not, activate the option and see what happens. If the problem persists, open the console and look for the object "_sls_halfnakedcover" and give it to your character with the command player.additem. If the problem persists, I don't know.

Yeah, my followers also have that problem too, although they do have a bodyslide preset... As for the "half naked cover option," I had it turned off, but turning it on didn't change anything. This was supposed to be done in the in-game mcm menu for Sexlab survival, right? That's how I did it, I just forgot if there was an opportunity to make that change during or before installation since I haven't looked at this in a couple weeks. As for your second suggesiton, I tried adding _sls_halfnakedcover but I got the message "Item '_sls_halfnakedcover' not found for parameter ObjectID," which I'm guessing means it doesn't exist for some reason, and I'm not sure what I have or haven't done that's causing me to not have it...

Edited by 123abcr