Something I've noticed about the bikini curse... if I start a new game normally then buy permanent armor and bikini licenses, I can wear most non-bikini armor without any problems. If I do a snowberry start, I can't.

And the real question; dropping my bikini license doesn't seem to allow me to wear non-bikini armors. Any way around that other than just disabling the curse?

2 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Something I've noticed about the bikini curse... if I start a new game normally then buy permanent armor and bikini licenses, I can wear most non-bikini armor without any problems. If I do a snowberry start, I can't.

And the real question; dropping my bikini license doesn't seem to allow me to wear non-bikini armors. Any way around that other than just disabling the curse?

So this seems to work fine for me? Snowberry start then buying the regular armor license removed the bikini curse effect after a few seconds. Regular start, then buying bikini and armor works fine too. DFC license management then buying the regular armor license worked fine as well. Putting the armor license in a container triggers the bikini curse, then adding the bikini license to the container removes it.

Edit: Are you removing and replacing your clothing after getting the regular license or dropping the bikini one? The effect can get 'stuck' after the curse goes away, but removing the triggering clothing and putting it back on should clear it.

11 hours ago, Xiaron said:

So this seems to work fine for me? Snowberry start then buying the regular armor license removed the bikini curse effect after a few seconds. Regular start, then buying bikini and armor works fine too. DFC license management then buying the regular armor license worked fine as well. Putting the armor license in a container triggers the bikini curse, then adding the bikini license to the container removes it.

Edit: Are you removing and replacing your clothing after getting the regular license or dropping the bikini one? The effect can get 'stuck' after the curse goes away, but removing the triggering clothing and putting it back on should clear it.

I'll have to try some of that. It's been a bit since I played around with it. And on this start, I only tried high bikini armor, but since there's no high heels for that one, I assume it still triggered the curse, even though I could strip to just imperial boots and no curse. Put on any piece from the hide bikini set, and the curse was triggered.

6 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

My google-fu is failing me... what is the latest beta, por favor?

Absolute latest is here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/?do=findComment&comment=3436353

I'd be a little hesitant on that version if you intend a full playthrough. Some things about the wildling feature might require a change that requires a new game. But probably not. 

'Stable' beta is here: https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/12799-mod-features/?do=findComment&comment=54218

Other files are further down the page.

On 8/27/2021 at 6:35 PM, tssxr said:

Anyone know why the "ahegao " face doesn't work. The expression happens, but the tongue has stopped coming out, and I have no idea why. I haven't installed or deleted any mods, it was just random. Any way to fix this?

There's a Skyrim issue where the tongue may not be equip if looking using FreeCam mode(the one Sexlab uses).  3rd camera(anchored to Player) mode should work.

Probably your issue is that. 

Guest AthenaESIV
On 8/25/2021 at 8:03 AM, Monoman1 said:

Absolute latest is here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/?do=findComment&comment=3436353

I'd be a little hesitant on that version if you intend a full playthrough. Some things about the wildling feature might require a change that requires a new game. But probably not. 

'Stable' beta is here: https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/12799-mod-features/?do=findComment&comment=54218

Other files are further down the page.

image.png.cfb9324c02de885038ab3d464f571447.png

Has there ever been a good creature mount mod released? Acquiring dire wolf mounts (and similar) through that SLS mechanic would be great... But I do not believe there is a really stable mod out there for it. I know DC was experimenting with it for their sequel to Untamed, with updated mount animations and everything, but iirc hit some roadbumps in development and it either stalled out or real life got busy and mods kinda on backburner for now.

10 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

there ever been a good creature mount mod released? Acquiring dire wolf mounts (and similar) through that SLS mechanic would be great... But I do not believe there is a really stable mod out there for it. I know DC was experimenting with it for their sequel to Untamed, with updated mount animations and everything, but iirc hit some roadbumps in development and it either stalled out or real life got busy and mods kinda on backburner for now.

There was one on the nexus i had saved but since lost it. Think it was sabre cats. Not sure if there were more. I'm not sure how mounts work tbh. Think its just a flag on the race record. Itd be pretty easy to flip the flag but I can see it possibly causing problems. 

Guest AthenaESIV
10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

There was one on the nexus i had saved but since lost it. Think it was sabre cats. Not sure if there were more. I'm not sure how mounts work tbh. Think its just a flag on the race record. Itd be pretty easy to flip the flag but I can see it possibly causing problems. 

Maybe when Nemesis gets its creature behavior update a proper mod for alternative mounts will be more feasible.

25 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

I'm curious if this could be used to streamline the mod and improve performance?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36869

SLS seems busy with perks, spell effects, and item distribution. Seems to perform really well for all it does, but just wondered if that might make it easier to maintain?

SPID and MCM Helper would probably be very useful for SLS, but they're both for Special Edition only. Unless Monoman1 moves over from LE, they can't work.

Didn't know this existed until I found it in a wabbajack build and it's great.   Only one question, does cum have any use aside from relief from addiction?  I think I saw some for sale but seems like the horse variant was the only one that had any buffs.  Seems odd to risk addiction without any benefit.

Thanks for the mod, great work. 

Edited by thundr51
23 hours ago, thundr51 said:

I think I saw some for sale but seems like the horse variant was the only one that had any buffs.

The plan was for most to have buffs of some sorts but I lack inspiration in the area (+ time to actually develop it). Only a few have buffs. IIRC horse, troll and dog only. 

23 hours ago, thundr51 said:

Seems odd to risk addiction without any benefit.

IME you're far more likely to become addicted by being forced to drink cum. Either during blowjob rape directly or by being forced or coerced to drink cum potions. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

The plan was for most to have buffs of some sorts but I lack inspiration in the area (+ time to actually develop it). Only a few have buffs. IIRC horse, troll and dog only. 

IME you're far more likely to become addicted by being forced to drink cum. Either during blowjob rape directly or by being forced or coerced to drink cum potions. 

Thanks for the reply.  I'm tempted to add in some racial buffs using the CK based on what you have.  For example for Nords give a really high boost to 2 hand skill (+50?) but make it only last for about 20-30 secs.  Possibly make it last longer if you're getting it straight from the source?  With the base addition calculations wouldn't be too long before you're weighing the benefits versus the costs.

Edited by thundr51
21 minutes ago, thundr51 said:

Thanks for the reply.  I'm tempted to add in some racial buffs using the CK based on what you have.  For example for Nords give a really high boost to 2 hand skill (+50?) but make it only last for about 20-30 secs.  With the base addition calculations wouldn't be too long before you're weighing the benefits versus the costs.

If you want to create your own patch that's ok of course. However, if you want (and I think the effects are suitable) I can look into merging them into the main mod (eventually due to time constraints). Just create it as an esp override patch (don't build it into SL Survival.esp because I'm sure we're probably using different versions). Maybe just run the ideas by me first so that you don't end up wasting your time. I've had a couple suggested I'd be interested in: Eg nightvision for falmer cum. Jumping height+/falling damage - for deer cum etc.

Word of warning: If you're intent on building into SLS.esp and use the CK you'll have to flag simply knock as an esm or you'll break all the links when you save. 

54 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

If you want to create your own patch that's ok of course. However, if you want (and I think the effects are suitable) I can look into merging them into the main mod (eventually due to time constraints). Just create it as an esp override patch (don't build it into SL Survival.esp because I'm sure we're probably using different versions). Maybe just run the ideas by me first so that you don't end up wasting your time. I've had a couple suggested I'd be interested in: Eg nightvision for falmer cum. Jumping height+/falling damage - for deer cum etc.

Word of warning: If you're intent on building into SLS.esp and use the CK you'll have to flag simply knock as an esm or you'll break all the links when you save. 

Thanks, but I'm only doing this little diversion for today as I had some time off.  I'll leave this type of stuff to you as you clearly have a knack for it.  Looking at the scripts I can see you have put some stuff in place to handle some great ideas so I don't want to get in the way of that.  For now, I'll simply just do simple potion edits and wait to see what you have planned.  

Again, thanks for replying.

I have a very weird issue that I think come from SLS. But... I only believe so because I have nothing else that modifies cities in any way.

When I enter a walled city (currently only tested in Whiterun) I get a double vision effect. Like my character is high on skooma but without the skooma. The visual effect is cosmetic only and it disappears when leaving the city.

There is nothing in the active effects tab so I'm a bit stumped on how to solve this.

Using the latest Beta from the Wartimes thread.

I'm playing a custom race (with a manually added inqueality keyword: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28702) if that is somehow relevant. Also available for LE.

Can SLS do something like this? Or can I ignore it while looking for the cause?