Took the kennel keeper's license deal. Woke up in the kennel and the weapons license has expired. He did not renew it. So, you have to leave, get all your weapons confiscated and..... ? Does he actually give you a replacement license?

Edit: Do you have to go a day without one while waiting for him to replace it?

Yes you do.... ok. Not ideal but she'll take it.

Edited by bubba999

Hello, I'm really sorry, because I'm sure this has been answered before, but I couldn't find it.

I'm a newbie to xEdit and modifying plugins, but I'm slowly learning.

So, I installed TAWOBA Remastered and I wanted to add the new armors to the vendors through SLS.

Ok, so I tryied a little bit, added the _SLS_BikiniArmor Keyword to every armor and tryied rebuilding bikini list.

Nothing. So then I checked the leveled list in SLS and I found out about _SLS_BikiniArmorsList...

I then created a new leveled item to see if it worked (_SLS_BikiniArmorsListOrcish) and then populated bikini armors via mcm.

Ofcourse it didn't work. Now, again I am sorry if this has been answered before, but how do I create a new "_SLS_BikiniArmorsList" for my newly added bikini armors?

UPDATE: Ok, I found the BikiniArmors.json, But idk what the numbers in front of "|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmors.esp" are.

I'm pretty sure it is the armor addres inside the mod or something like that, but I wanna know how/where I get those numbers so I can add new bikinis from other mods to the Json.

Edited by vhungria
15 hours ago, vhungria said:

Hello, I'm really sorry, because I'm sure this has been answered before, but I couldn't find it.

I'm a newbie to xEdit and modifying plugins, but I'm slowly learning.

So, I installed TAWOBA Remastered and I wanted to add the new armors to the vendors through SLS.

Ok, so I tryied a little bit, added the _SLS_BikiniArmor Keyword to every armor and tryied rebuilding bikini list.

Nothing. So then I checked the leveled list in SLS and I found out about _SLS_BikiniArmorsList...

I then created a new leveled item to see if it worked (_SLS_BikiniArmorsListOrcish) and then populated bikini armors via mcm.

Ofcourse it didn't work. Now, again I am sorry if this has been answered before, but how do I create a new "_SLS_BikiniArmorsList" for my newly added bikini armors?

UPDATE: Ok, I found the BikiniArmors.json, But idk what the numbers in front of "|TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmors.esp" are.

I'm pretty sure it is the armor addres inside the mod or something like that, but I wanna know how/where I get those numbers so I can add new bikinis from other mods to the Json.

UPDATE2: It seems like I can find those numbers on xEdit, but they are Hex, and I need to convert them to decimal...

So, I added "orcish": [...], with all Orcish bikini armors from Remastered  numbers converted do decimal Eg: "55398|The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp",

I also changed the "bikinimodname" : From TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp toThe Amazing World of Bikini Armor REMASTERED.esp

Deployed again my mods in Vortex, repopulated bikini list in game aaaaaand.....

Nothing... No Orcish bikini on MCM... what am I still missing??

3 hours ago, vhungria said:

UPDATE2: It seems like I can find those numbers on xEdit, but they are Hex, and I need to convert them to decimal...

So, I added "orcish": [...], with all Orcish bikini armors from Remastered  numbers converted do decimal Eg: "55398|The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp",

I also changed the "bikinimodname" : From TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp toThe Amazing World of Bikini Armor REMASTERED.esp

Deployed again my mods in Vortex, repopulated bikini list in game aaaaaand.....

Nothing... No Orcish bikini on MCM... what am I still missing??

The mod doesn't support arbitrary keys for the bikini armor lists, only the ones it came with. If you had, say, a new steel or hide bikini piece you could add it there but no new materials.

38 minutes ago, chaimhewast said:

The mod doesn't support arbitrary keys for the bikini armor lists, only the ones it came with. If you had, say, a new steel or hide bikini piece you could add it there but no new materials.

So, you are saing that there is no way to add new bikinis from other materials? So I can't add elven, orcish, glass, daedric, stalhrim, etc bikinis to the vendors via SLS, I would need other mod?

Also, what woud happen if I included all those bikinis as, lets say, steel in the Json file?

Edited by vhungria
Typo
40 minutes ago, vhungria said:

So, you are saing that there is no way to add new bikinis from other materials? So I can't add elven, orcish, glass, daedric, stalhrim, etc bikinis to the vendors via SLS, I would need other mod?

Correct.

40 minutes ago, vhungria said:

Also, what woud happen if I included all those bikinis as, lets say, steel in the Json file?

They would show up anywhere that steel bikini pieces should show up.

Anyone else having problems with the SE port for 0.673? I have been having issues with the MCM menu and certain settings being unable to be changed, one of them being the toll which is always set to 0 gold. I also have had weirdness with guards, who will endlessly loop and forcegreet me.

I have tried a new character and noticed something odd. Sexlab Survival seems to work fine with a new game, but when saving and loading a new game, said MCM issues reappear. Papyrus logs show that every single function of Sexlab Survival is suddenly invalid when loading a saved game. Not sure if it is due to the beta nature, but I also am not getting a visible version number in the menus.

I should note I had been trying to use 0.673 after a lot of issues with the last normal release, namely since that one tended to have all functions not recognized by the game and have to automatically load them again; every single time I would load a save I had to wait for SLS to update and then ensure nothing was changed in my settings (occasionally things would revert).

13 hours ago, Yahya124 said:

Will this mod have an update or is it abandoned at the moment?

It's not abandoned at all. MM1 is currently working on Wartimes as he is trying to link both mods together. There is an "update" in his blog but that is marked as a beta version.

On 9/21/2021 at 2:35 AM, stas2503 said:

I can't get to Hjorim on the Blood in the Snow quest. I have version 0.672 installed.

Reveal hidden contents

1101452204_TESV2021-09-2113-34-50-57.jpg.96b6d6786975a8ab156f90eced3945b0.jpg

I had this problem, and it was due to the property license. Once I deactivated that, I was able to complete the necromancer amulet quest and then I restarted the property license. Don't know if it is the same issue though.

now when my  character becom more powerful,my character's health  increased much。if the female health debuff can be 40% ,it will be more usefull than 40 when my character is too powerfull 。are there some methods that can change the health  mana stamina debuff from 40 to 40percent?

I get this weird stamina drain from start (new game) with wartimes..... its cute and iget proper animations but how to freaking fix it?

pc is cursed right away from start on both hands/wrist and gets (snowberry?) 4 licenses. Shouldnt the licenes allready fix the pc?

confused 

oh and i get quite lagged since installed. Allready disabled mods like Slaverun. 

Edited by Hpl55
5 hours ago, Hpl55 said:

I get this weird stamina drain from start (new game) with wartimes..... its cute and iget proper animations but how to freaking fix it?

pc is cursed right away from start on both hands/wrist and gets (snowberry?) 4 licenses. Shouldnt the licenes allready fix the pc?

If you have Bikini license enabled and you use Snowberry start, then you will get a bikini curse when the game starts, and that will cause your stamina drain.

You probably want to turn off Bikini license when you use Snowberry start.

Thanks yes got that sorted but another issue

when i start the wartimes herbs quest or simply going through whiterun and out of the city i get in a constant loop of the guard checking me for smuggling contrabands again and again and again....with 2 of them and chained slow walking its almost impossible to move on. Thats somewhat buggy and i dont get what leads to it

plus my pc gets breathy and shaking like every 10 seconds. Thats supposed to be? Kinda overdone sometimes with dialog context sometimes with no clue whats up.

plus chrashing everytime i try to leave whiterun city area. 3 times a row. I get the feeling the whole script load is too much for my game. 

Edited by Hpl55

- Added a little something for people running Immersive Fashion around tolls. Needs YPS tweak V1.2. Spoilers:      involves gate guards & hairy pussies. That's probably giving too much away

where can we enable/ disable that option at the mcm ..it doesn't appear at the Toll tab ??

many thanks in advance

On 10/1/2021 at 8:25 PM, Yahya124 said:

Will this mod have an update or is it abandoned at the moment?

Survival Beta here: scroll down, also link to SE version.  Monoman1 is currently updating Wartimes and integrating to his other mods, like survival.  Thats the beta WIP part. 

Spoiler

@Monoman1

Feature Request:

Mono, there's is an old and "simple" mod named Horgasm that add funny moan/orgasm sound to PC while riding horse.  If posible can you add a similar feature to Survival. As a complement to mount arousal. 

Pleeeeaaaseee

?

In the meantime, I have the legacy mod in my mod list. ?

Horgasm mod

Spoiler

7 hours ago, safado said:

As a complement to mount arousal.

SLS doesnt do mount arousal AFAIR. 

7 hours ago, safado said:

Mono, there's is an old and "simple" mod named Horgasm that add funny moan/orgasm sound to PC while riding horse. 

I don't see how it fits SLS tbh. Maybe as some sort of angle on daydreaming... I don't know. Besides, I'd have to do something transformative with it. I can't just go around taking peoples work and merging it in without trying to do something unique or useful with it. It's not respectful of other modders work. 

On 10/15/2021 at 2:26 PM, Sucker343 said:

Coming back to Skyrim after more than 6 months. Wondering how much current modifications increased papyrus load.

3.452% :P

Smartassing aside, I don't know how you expect anyone to answer this question...

On 10/15/2021 at 6:18 AM, aspirine2 said:

where can we enable/ disable that option at the mcm ..it doesn't appear at the Toll tab ??

There is no option AFAIR other than to cover yourself up and stop parading around like a slut :P

(I know you can't do that)

On 10/12/2021 at 2:12 PM, nali_m said:

now when my  character becom more powerful,my character's health  increased much。if the female health debuff can be 40% ,it will be more usefull than 40 when my character is too powerfull 。are there some methods that can change the health  mana stamina debuff from 40 to 40percent?

Would like it and have looked into it before but don't believe it's possible without scripting it. Running scripts on all Npcs is not an acceptable solution for me. Therefore I have no solution.