11 minutes ago, Brittany11101 said:

Is it possible to toggle specific licences?
I mean I can toggle magic and those under "licences 2" tab but :
1)Npcs at gate when I have magic licence off stil ltell me that "they detect magic" but don't do anything.
2)I would want to disable armor ,weapon licences and enable others

Not currently. But you can either cheat yourself perpetual licences for whatever you want via the wheel or set their price very low to effectively disable them. 

Hello. Here’s a hot feedback from the latest BETA - SLS 0.674 (27-Oct-2021)

Begging for gold.

When male NPC asks for sex. He wants to hear from PC that she's a whore.

It's interesting the first few times, but after a while it gets really annoying to go through the same dialog lines over and over ...

Suggestion: Maybe ditch it after begging reaches a certain value:

Than PC straight up says that she’s a Whore and gets done with it. ?

Daydreaming

The male NPC clothes don’t get stripped when sex starts. I mean it gets stripped while in dialog with PC, but right before sex starts it gets equipped again, ignoring SexLab Framework Strip Options.

Please look into these small annoyances.

Thank you. Keep it up, you’re doing God's work.

Edited by skyaxe
14 minutes ago, skyaxe said:

Daydreaming

The male NPC clothes don’t get stripped when sex starts. I mean it gets stripped while in dialog with PC, but right before sex starts it gets equipped again, ignoring SexLab Framework Strip Options.

This is because of timing.  He gets stripped when you start talking because you are cum hungry, then the strip command for the sex occurs, but then the redress command for talking occurs.  The best way to prevent this is to not click through the end of the conversation, let the line time out so that the redress command is given before the sex stripping occurs.

1 hour ago, Nyx Morrigan said:

This might have been asked but seeing as there is like 455 pages worth posts. Is the force greet by toll NPCs constantly repeating due to script lag or is it a error in a script? Because sometimes it’ll work just fine and not repeat but often times it just will repeat

I haven't seen this bug since v0.671. But to safeguard when entering a city remain at the gate until the full inspection ends - "You may go".

11 hours ago, skyaxe said:

Begging for gold.

When male NPC asks for sex. He wants to hear from PC that she's a whore.

It's interesting the first few times, but after a while it gets really annoying to go through the same dialog lines over and over ...

Suggestion: Maybe ditch it after begging reaches a certain value:

Than PC straight up says that she’s a Whore and gets done with it. ?

I agree with that. It is annoying, and unimmersive.

9 minutes ago, TheArchlich said:

Hey, I mean no offense. The mod is great man! One of the best ones on the site. Most are not even playable.

You did a really good job already. I'm just sharing my thoughts. It is not a demand. :)

I'm not offended. I'm just explaining. It's complicated. If you want to add eventual alternate dialogue you've got to have a lot of duplicated topics and links and scripts. And we all know how people are scared off by scripts.... 

Besides. Begging is supposed to be an emergency type thing - used sparingly for stuff you can't normally get. If you're out to make gold I'd pick up an actual good prostitution mod to compliment. 

Edited by Monoman1
8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I haven't seen this bug since v0.671. But to safeguard when entering a city remain at the gate until the full inspection ends - "You may go".

Hmm, I'm not 100% certain on this, but if memory serves, I only ever get this bug when entering Whiterun. It'll repeat twice, and almost simultaneously.  I'm on 0.635

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I'm not offended. I'm just explaining. It's complicated. If you want to add eventual alternate dialogue you've got to have a lot of duplicated topics and links and scripts. And we all know how people are scared off by scripts.... 

Besides. Begging is supposed to be an emergency type thing - used sparingly for stuff you can't normally get. If you're out to make gold I'd pick up an actual good prostitution mod to compliment. 

Ohh, I see…It not meant to be a Prostitution replacement. It makes sense now.

As for Prostitution mods. I've tried RP at various stages of its development. I would use it mostly for it’s serving tables feature, which is one of a kind. But after playing for a while it just gets plain boring, with it’s multiple dialog prompts & bare bones vanilla food choices. On top of that I got other problems with the mod, but this is not the place to discuss them.

Now, I'm patiently waiting for when Visio Diaboli release an update for his awesome Public Whore.

Maybe someone would like to share their personal preference regarding Prostitution mods?

I will begin. Here I will list the SexLab Prostitution mods I’m aware off and my personal notes.

I won’t include here the mods that rely on other Sex Frameworks – OSex / OStim, Flower Girls;

Spoiler

It's the most updated RP at current time AFAIK, should work on LE pretty much out of the box.

The good old TDF's P&P...

This one looks interesting...

Defeat got very basic Prostitution, but the most awesome feature that it provide - is the ability to "Call" any NPC even creatures to your position. It's very immersive - after apropriate animation NPC will walk to you.

Here's the most updated Defeat by factoryclose, but some core features not working for me, so I'm still using the original. 

factoryclose's own Prostitution mod

Perhaps Prostitution present in his other mods, but I'm not sure...
https://www.loverslab.com/profile/90313-factoryclose/content/?type=downloads_file

Kimi's Deviously Cursed Loot - Prostitution system is great, include various good & bad outcomes, but the mod is very heavy with other features...

Maria Eden's mod author ceased development for LE, continue for SE.
It's a very wholesome mod, contains it's own take on many things...

Alternatively other mods include Prostitution system to some extent, but it's not they're main focus.

Spoiler

SexLab Stories recently included ability to whore yourself in The Red Wave brothel in Solitude docks.

Edited by skyaxe
12 hours ago, Tockity said:

Is there any way to stop a follower from equipping clothes if they're "naked"? I have the "Followers Take Clothes" option unticked, but they still magic some out of nowhere to equip since I made their armor Revealing in SoS.

I use NPC clothes changer to remove the default outfit of the selected NPCs and they remain naked as long as I don't give any gear for them.

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Knock yourself out!

?

3 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

I use NPC clothes changer to remove the default outfit of the selected NPCs and they remain naked as long as I don't give any gear for them.

I think that that might be the same mod I'm using. Turns out the issue was Lydia still had a set of Clothes from when she previous took them from me before I turned the option off and was equipping those. Removed those and things seem to be working fine.

Is there a way to use some of the license features to enforce certain outfits while in town?  The idea would be something like “Oh, the proud warrior doesn’t have an armor license?  Instead of going naked, here is a humiliating harem dancer/maid/whatever slutty outfit you have to wear.”

I know I could just pick a few outfits, set them with bikini keywords and equip them myself, but it would help with my immersion if I was either forced to wear it, or was given such an outfit by a guard/toll person.

On 8/6/2021 at 7:24 AM, Monoman1 said:

There's an option in the wheel menu to toggle the offending option 

Misc -> debug -> look at debug -> Set IsNpcVar to 0

Just ran into this issue as well and was dreading having to reinstall the mod. I might love you for how thorough you are Monoman ?

Hiyah all :)!

One simple question. How to remove trauma from my follower ?

The reset option in MCM seems to not work. In slave tats they are marqued as "external" and greyed so i can't touch them. And racemenu for NPC is abviously not possible.

I'am stucked with my Recorder looking like a beaten tomatoe and would like to reset her . 

23 minutes ago, BlueBerryCaffe said:

Hiyah all :)!

One simple question. How to remove trauma from my follower ?

The reset option in MCM seems to not work. In slave tats they are marqued as "external" and greyed so i can't touch them. And racemenu for NPC is abviously not possible.

I'am stucked with my Recorder looking like a beaten tomatoe and would like to reset her . 

If reset isn't working for some reason and you're using version >= V0.642 you can use the debug menu to explore/remove/set overlays on NPCs. It's a little laborious but should do the job. 

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

If reset isn't working for some reason and you're using version >= V0.642 you can use the debug menu to explore/remove/set overlays on NPCs. It's a little laborious but should do the job. 

Heyah :)

v0.664 SE user here

Dont see a debug menu buuuuut...but but. I shortened the trauma times to minimum and they are gone now. So its ok :) Thanks !

Hey Monoman1, absolutely love this mod! Really changes things up incredibly!

I previously asked for a magic nipples workaround to equipping spells and so thank you for putting that in so quickly!

A follow-up though: with no arms, the default is that you can't enter combat... even though now my character can actually fight. Is there a workaround to this? Even if it's a console command to toggle something ?