8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

3.452% :P

Smartassing aside, I don't know how you expect anyone to answer this question...

Yep, guess that make sense. One of the reason I quit Skyrim is heavy load on game. I was spending more time tinkering with setting, debugging then actually playing the game. Got frustrating and I quit.

Now I noticed you have taken keen interest in wartime. That mod itself Pretty good concept but after playing for some time it felt empty and unfinished (which it is). 

Following your current modifications it seems like you are filling that emptiness by a smooth transition between wartime and SLS.

But what I noticed from wartime it that you are supposed to role play in that given roal and after father died or whatever, you are free now to do anything presumably follow one of the main questline. Current modifications suggest the pc will forever roleplay as daddy's lil gal (keeping him alive is Important now). If PC Intend to go far from whiterun and her home now how it gonna work out for wartime and SLS?

How do I uninstall?

Just disable in MO2 and then purge it with resaver?

Last Seed came out for Skyrim SE and one of few main things from this Sexlab Survival mod I liked using was the INeed integration that I don't need anymore since Last Seed has it built in.

Would love for swallow and fondle to be their own mods though...

Oh and trauma, I loved having bruises and cuts on my scales after taking hits from fights.

Edited by StrayHALO_MAN
3 hours ago, StrayHALO_MAN said:

How do I uninstall?

Just disable in MO2 and then purge it with resaver?

Last Seed came out for Skyrim SE and one of few main things from this Sexlab Survival mod I liked using was the INeed integration that I don't need anymore since Last Seed has it built in.

Would love for swallow and fondle to be their own mods though...

Oh and trauma, I loved having bruises and cuts on my scales after taking hits from fights.

Maybe create a save after disabling SL Survival's options for Needs\belly and Need\Sleep to be less risky breaking the integration before yanking out iNeed.  

I think, you should not need to also remove SL Survival.  You just have less integration features.  

Edited by safado
3 hours ago, safado said:

Maybe create a save after disabling SL Survival's options for Needs\belly and Need\Sleep to be less risky breaking the integration before yanking out iNeed.  

I think, you should not need to also remove SL Survival.  You just have less integration features.  

No I already disabled almost all the mod would let me besides the Ineed support since that was the only thing from the mod I wanted.

I didnt have to disable anything else and I found out yeah I could just purge the mod in resaver and call it good.

2 hours ago, StrayHALO_MAN said:

No I already disabled almost all the mod would let me besides the Ineed support since that was the only thing from the mod I wanted.

I didnt have to disable anything else and I found out yeah I could just purge the mod in resaver and call it good.

AH! I remember I removed SLS once to update to SLS beta. Creating a clean save worked and for only a few hours Skyrim was without SLS (I felt empty inside).

The update to SLS beta after that worked flawless (means no issues for more than a few 100 hours).

Spoiler

I usually do it like that (maybe I'm a bit paranoid):

5 hours ago, StrayHALO_MAN said:

As I read your post a sickening compulsion fell upon me to call 911. 

Spoiler

? 

Choosing a "eat & fart" mod over survival!!!

Jokes aside, do not forget simply knock and its patch. 

Edited by safado

Using SE version...

Has anyone had any issues with SLS all in one wheel. Specifically where the status has stopped working. Something seems to get stuck. I can go back to prior save and it works fine.

Are there any console commands to reset or clear? I tried opening and closing console (which sometimes helps with other mods).

For some reason Import Settings never actually works for me (on any of Monoman's mods). It just sits there for forever, either "Importing" or "Actioning". I've let it sit for several minutes, but no dice. Afterwards that entire menu is just dead and I have to reload my game to get it working.

48 minutes ago, Tockity said:

For some reason Import Settings never actually works for me (on any of Monoman's mods). It just sits there for forever, either "Importing" or "Actioning". I've let it sit for several minutes, but no dice. Afterwards that entire menu is just dead and I have to reload my game to get it working.

After SLS says "Actioning" in the MCM, you need to back out of the menus entirely to the game, and then SLS will display several notification messages as it loads your settings.

Finally, when SLS is all done loading your settings, then it will display a popup message "SLS Import settings complete".

1 hour ago, Tockity said:

If you are using SkyrimSE with Sexlab Framework 1.63 Beta9 and PapyrusSE 3.9, maybe you broke PapyrusUtil SE if you are overwriting sexlab with it.  Sexlab 1.63Beta9 has the latest version of PapyrusUtil included no need for any other.  Both mods developed by the same team.   Do not install PapyrusUtilSE 3.9 or let another mod overwrite "SKSE\Plugins\PapyrusUtil.dll" in Sexlab1.63B9.  

If you are using Skyrim LE, I do not know what wrong. Sorry 

note: Sexlab1.63 beta8 has older than PapyrusSE 3.9 and needs it. 

Edited by safado
On 10/16/2021 at 7:39 AM, safado said:

@Monoman1

Feature Request:

Mono, there's is an old and "simple" mod named Horgasm that add funny moan/orgasm sound to PC while riding horse.  If posible can you add a similar feature to Survival. As a complement to mount arousal. 

Pleeeeaaaseee

?

In the meantime, I have the legacy mod in my mod list. ?

Horgasm mod

Hide contents

@Monoman1 does have (with this) my permission, to use my mod and the sound files if he want.

Greetings,
- Khajii =^..^=

AH, just throw in the credits for Khajiirah in and done.

And thanks @Monoman1 for being honest.

Edited by Khajiirah

Trying to get in kennel but crashed everytime. So I uninstall every mod that is sexlab related and see the difference of my log. The last crash shows the mod is trying to add too many npcs at same time and make it crash. Does anyone knows how to change it or I just guess the wrong answer. 

Here is the log's last message

[10/23/2021 - 09:01:34PM] Error: HasMagicEffectWithKeyword called with invalid Keyword
stack:
    [ (FF000C61)].Actor.HasMagicEffectWithKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslactorlibrary.AddCum() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 112
    [SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sexlabframework.AddCum() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 523
    [ (85039A09)].SLS_PlaceRandomZazSlave.OnLoad() - "SLS_PlaceRandomZazSlave.psc" Line 37
[10/23/2021 - 09:01:34PM] Error: HasMagicEffectWithKeyword called with invalid Keyword
stack:
    [ (FF000C61)].Actor.HasMagicEffectWithKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslactorlibrary.AddCum() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 113
    [SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sexlabframework.AddCum() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 523
    [ (85039A09)].SLS_PlaceRandomZazSlave.OnLoad() - "SLS_PlaceRandomZazSlave.psc" Line 37
[10/23/2021 - 09:01:34PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Vaginal:False-0 Oral:False-0 Anal:TRUE-1
[10/23/2021 - 09:01:34PM] Error: Cannot call Cast() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslactorlibrary.AddCum() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 165

I'm using one of the most recent beta releases from the forum comments but the option for 'close mouth' or 'open mouth' remains at 'close mouth' even though I started a fresh new game. Did I mess up somewhere along the way? Since now I can't use the 'swallow' portion of the mod in regards to eating semen and gaining addiction.

For reference: I do have Sexlab Utility Plus LE, SLSO, Sexlab Survival LE, and I had overwrote the 'Open Mouth for SLSO' file a while back. 

Edit: Started a random new game and it worked mommentarily then back to 'close mouth'. I'm using ver 0.672 I believe.

Edited by htszu
On 10/20/2021 at 4:16 AM, Khajiirah said:

@Monoman1 does have (with this) my permission, to use my mod and the sound files if he want.

Greetings,
- Khajii =^..^=

AH, just throw in the credits for Khajiirah in and done.

And thanks @Monoman1 for being honest.

Thanks, @Khajiirah

But I requested the feature expansion/integration to the wrong mod author.  The mod that's adds/ramp-up arousal over time during horse mount is SLEN and not SL Survival.  My mistake. 

What I was looking for is to activate the horgasm moan only after a certain arousal value threshold and change moaning intensity as the arousal value increases with the use of custom or already available sexlab sound.  Will try to do something for personal uses.  Thanks for the mod.

Hi Monoman, first off i love the mod, this has to be the most creative mod on LL. I don't know if you take suggestions but here's one. I know this is a female PC centric mod but what if we could poison our followers with cum? Like jack off into an empty cumtainer and give/force our follower to drink so they get addicted to the dragonborn's cum. Maybe even trick them into eating it? "Here's your salty sweetroll"

On 9/18/2021 at 9:39 PM, boita said:

I finally wanted to add the bikinis in my game. But I'm kinda confused by all the versions and alternatives. There's Bikini Ascend, Bikini Maiden. There's multiple versions of TAWOBA, some with slots correction, some with Break mechanics, some with Bakafactory's quests. I started installing these last year but I ended let it rest after having slots/invisible bodyslides issues.

• Which version do you guys advise to download ? I'm looking for the most complete with like Glass and Elven bikini.
  • I also saw BikiniMaiden, is it good to have it alongside TAWOBA or is it superflus?
  • In the end I'm looking to merge all armor mods, does SL Survival need the TAWOBA esp name to detect bikinis or does it uses the keyword ?

I use this one

Has the keywords for sexlab aroused already in, you will need the modified version with keywords in, I think the link is on the same page.

4 hours ago, ralphk11 said:

I use this one

Has the keywords for sexlab aroused already in, you will need the modified version with keywords in, I think the link is on the same page.

Oh thanks for the answer, wasn't expecting it. I should have mentionned I use LE, should I convert it back or is there another LE repacked/remastered somewhere ?