Guest AthenaESIV
1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Toys MCM (last tab) has volume control, for a few categories of sounds, including screams. If its volume only, just just turn that down.

If you are willing, and have improved sounds for Toys, I'd incorporate them right into the mod, and give you credit.

Oh I meant nothing against Toys, RMCW convinced my to try it and have really enjoyed it so far. And yea for sure the MCM sound options are excellent and well thought out. I was just going through the sound files in explorer and playing them stand alone. The .wav itself for screams outside of game is really shrill.

The whistles in SLS are extremely loud as well, but it has volume controls also. Those edits may be something others want to delete out of my file above if they for some reason like the whistling to puncture their eardrums, lol.

I will send you the sound file for Toys in a few, though it is still a WIP and needs more editing. Also I'll add a note about why using some of them might be unwise, lol.

Edited by AthenaESIV

Regarding the proximity spanking in Survival's MCM, one of the conditions you can select for when NPCs will spank you is "Naked/Bikini/Slooty". How does this interact with the MCM option in STA that checks for Baka's keywords from SLA Redux Baka edition?

Guest AthenaESIV

Anone by chance able to help me correct these compiling errors?

Spoiler
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "_SLS_CumAddict"...
E:\Games\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SLS_Dance.psc(431,14): FileExists is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SLS_Dance.psc(431,14): cannot call the member function FileExists alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
E:\Games\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\mzinTextureUtility.psc(40,15): FileExists is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\mzinTextureUtility.psc(40,15): cannot call the member function FileExists alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
E:\Games\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SLS_AllInOneKey.psc(3154,19): FileExists is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SLS_AllInOneKey.psc(3154,19): cannot call the member function FileExists alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
E:\Games\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SLS_BikiniBreak.psc(89,45): FileExists is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SLS_BikiniBreak.psc(89,45): cannot call the member function FileExists alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
No output generated for _SLS_CumAddict, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on _SLS_CumAddict

My searches for RemoveAllAmpSpells return nothing, and I read in this thread that "FileExists" errors are sometimes related to PapyrusUtil not being setup correctly, but is fine in my LE install.

tyty!

NVM I just commented out those fileexists else statements and it compiled... Im not compiling any of those scripts so will see if it breaks game ><

Edited by AthenaESIV
1 hour ago, AthenaESIV said:

NVM I just commented out those fileexists else statements and it compiled... Im not compiling any of those scripts so will see if it breaks game ><

File Exists is a PapyrusUtil function so yea, check your install/for overwrites

Cant imagine running the wrong version will do you any favours. 

8 hours ago, hexofishy said:

Regarding the proximity spanking in Survival's MCM, one of the conditions you can select for when NPCs will spank you is "Naked/Bikini/Slooty". How does this interact with the MCM option in STA that checks for Baka's keywords from SLA Redux Baka edition?

Theyre 2 different things. 

STA only has bump spanks - need to be walking on an Npcs toes

SLS handles proximity or hello spanks - need to be within greeting distance. Obviously this triggers way more easily than bump. 

Guest AthenaESIV
15 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

File Exists is a PapyrusUtil function so yea, check your install/for overwrites

Cant imagine running the wrong version will do you any favours. 

Theyre 2 different things. 

STA only has bump spanks - need to be walking on an Npcs toes

SLS handles proximity or hello spanks - need to be within greeting distance. Obviously this triggers way more easily than bump. 

Only thing possibly overwriting it was Sexlab, I thought maybe there was a beta for LE Sexlab floating around I was unaware of but couldn't find anything. I tried both SL overwriting and with PapyrusUtil winning conflict with same results (actually not letting SL win the conflict led to a lot more errors). *shrug*

Got it to work though and converted to SE so my stay in LE land was no longer than it had to be, lol. LE is an abandoned place on my hard drives we do not speak of anymore.

Edited by AthenaESIV

So Yesterday I used the wheel menu and selected "bend over" animation.  The animation was nice, but it seemed like Everyone just started chain spanking my character with no pause between..  Not necessarily a problem, but when I wanted to go back to not being bent over there didn't seem to be an option.  I tried Sexy Move but that didn't really apply to standing animation, and the other animations didn't help either.

3 minutes ago, delgathar said:

So Yesterday I used the wheel menu and selected "bend over" animation.  The animation was nice, but it seemed like Everyone just started chain spanking my character with no pause between..  Not necessarily a problem, but when I wanted to go back to not being bent over there didn't seem to be an option.  I tried Sexy Move but that didn't really apply to standing animation, and the other animations didn't help either.

go back to back to 'bend over'.

It should now be 'get up'.

Not sure if this has been suggested before or if it's in the scope of the mod. But currently the aphrodisiacs from SLEN only affect NPC's around you. 
What about an aphrodisiac potion that would instead increase the enjoyment gained from sex in SLSO?

Edit: Giving more thought to this idea.

Could add a new begging option where the NPC will only give you gold if you make him orgasm before you do (using SLSO), bonus gold if you drink the aphrodisiac potion and still win the challenge.

Edited by vocal

Has anyone reported an issue with the toggle for the Ahego face not working properly? I decided to try it, and it works as advertised, but now that I've toggled it off, it's still happening during sex (I had daydreaming turned on but turned that off as well and it still happens).

I also noticed that my character's mouth appears to open ever few seconds and close. I thought it might be the bikini curse "out of breath" causing this and set the slider to zero, and it stopped happening.

But I noticed that facial expression from BWA keeps resetting on the same timer that was happening when the breathing from the bikini curse was happening, so I'm wondering if it does a check some sort even when bikini license is off that causes facial expression to reset to a default every few seconds?

there's probably something off with bikini experience for me: 

~the bikinis i find don't trigger the training

~it stops shortly before the first level up

~it levels up and wearing any bikini doesn't work anymore

it could be that i'm not patient enough or Buxom yuriana is doing something that interferes with that part of this mod

i don't know which version it broke but probably 2-4 versions ago it worked properly

i fixed it, the heels (pony boots) didn't seem tall enough so i changed the height setting

Edited by Shion11
Guest AthenaESIV

Are there any stagger animation replacers floating around on LL, Nexus or elsewhere? I like the stagger features SLS and a couple other mods add in but the animation doesn't mix so well, ty.

For those interested, thought I would share.

explanation:

This adds BHUNP SMP PE breast weights to the UUNP Biped Slot Patch I created based off of the original AmazingWorldofBikiniArmors mod.

Download

more info in the spoiler!

Spoiler

What is it?

Its my update too AmazingWorldofBikiniArmors mod where I change the worn slots of most all the armors to

conform more to sexlab/dd/sos standards.

What is changed?

I made a chart to show you what exactly is changed:

image.png

How to install?
1.) You'll need BHUNP for LE
2.) you'll need the original TAWOBA
3.) you will need this patch
Download (same as the one above)

4.) this mod should overwrite everything and then you run bodyslide and build outfits thats it.

EDIT: Pack includes the original .esp patch and files  but doesn't include legrafs fixes I couldn't download them for some reason but heres the link here you can use that patch to overwrite mine.

EXTRA: for those who're interested, I will be making a fix for spazzy (stuck in place) HDT hair when it comes to this SMP-PE weights the hairs im talking about are the DINT hair pack. Or I could explain how its done for those who dont want to wait.

Edited by tamai
39 minutes ago, tamai said:

For those interested, thought I would share.

In the past I made a complete change patch to TAWOBA's mod to reflect the biped slots to work better with SL Survival/DD/Sexlab/SOS and im using that as a base again to correct breast weighting for BHUNP SMP-PE body for LE

For AmazingWorldofBikiniArmors mod it changes the breast weighting of the top armors(so far)

Download

more info in the spoiler!

Reveal hidden contents

What is it?

Its my update too AmazingWorldofBikiniArmors mod where I change the worn slots of most all the armors to

conform more to sexlab/dd/sos standards. BHUNP SMP-PE Bodyslide.

But Factoryclosed(baka) has already converted them?

Yes he has, but the biped slots remain unchanged.

What is changed?

I made a chart to show you what exactly is changed:

image.png

How to install?
1.) You'll need BHUNP for LE
2.) you'll need the original TAWOBA
3.) you need my mod
Download

4.) My mod should overwrite everything and you run bodyslide and build outfits thats it.

EDIT: Pack includes the original .esp patch and files  but doesn't include legrafs fixes I couldn't download them for some reason but heres the link here you can use that patch to overwrite mine.

EXTRA: for those who're interested, I will be making a fix for spazzy (stuck in place) HDT hair when it comes to this SMP-PE weights the hairs im talking about are the DINT hair pack. Or I could explain how its done for those who dont want to wait.

can i use your body slide with bakafactory's BakaFactory Bikini Quest, has anyone tried it.

1 hour ago, tamai said:

I havent played that, but it should be fine as far as i know Baka only created his own bodyslides while packaging everything else as far as ESP edits I don't think he made any changes.

Only edits I made to the ESP is the Biped slot adjustments, but this was from the original so.

great thanks i'll try it out, gj.

edit: just using the bodyslide files to generate the armors doesnt work body is invis guess i'll need to modify the files to fix this, unfortunately its beyond my scope, ahh well seems likely baka's bodyslide files is different.

Edited by Whizkid
4 minutes ago, excidium93 said:

I seem to have a problem when trying to buy licences:

Even though I'm Thane (and the requirements for licence buy are off) and teh block chance is 0 every licence seller answers with: Sorry girl, but I've been instructed not to sell you any licences

Wartimes?

Father is your only source of licences. There's an option for it im sure

thanks for the mod,its very good。 I have a question that when my pc was thirsty,only can swallow  horse and dog automated,the other creature cannt tigged the animation。I installed the creature framework and selsect the checkbox in sexlab mcm already。

6 hours ago, excidium93 said:

nope, wartimes is not installed.

Hmm. Interesting. Seems there's another mod blocking licence purchase. Unless DFC does that now? Go to settings and down at the bottom there's 'Show blocking forms'. It'll probably give you a clue. Unless it's some internal SLS mechanic I've forgotten at this stage.

6 hours ago, excidium93 said:

btw is there a command to remove the curse effect of the magic license?

Wheel debug menu. Point at an npc for an npc. Point at nothing for you.

On 8/17/2021 at 3:48 AM, vocal said:

Could add a new begging option where the NPC will only give you gold if you make him orgasm before you do (using SLSO), bonus gold if you drink the aphrodisiac potion and still win the challenge.

Oh btw. I totally ripped your idea and threw it into wartimes. It's an interesting idea so it might make it into SLS in some form eventually. Also, 'sensitivity potion' was added to the beta. 

5 hours ago, nali_m said:

the other creature cannt tigged the animation

Sorry but if this is about triggering animations then I can't help you as it's outside the scope of my mod. If you mean that you don't get the cum swallowing event during an animation then it generally means the PC's mouth is not open. You can open it manually via the wheel if you feel it's appropriate.