1 hour ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

2nd suggestion maybe you can set it up where youll learn dance and you perform them using A W S D keys each time draining stamina and as you perform badly youll lose magicka (kinda like dev escape overhaul)

While the idea of a mini game is kind of interesting it's also a bit flawed in that if you're constantly watching for prompts or looking at your stamina bar then you're not actually watching the action so to speak. 

If it could be done without needing to take your eyes off your PC then I'd be more in favor of it. So it'd need some kind of visual/audio indicator. I wonder can animation speed be affected....

20 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

While the idea of a mini game is kind of interesting it's also a bit flawed in that if you're constantly watching for prompts or looking at your stamina bar then you're not actually watching the action so to speak. 

was thinking more or memory with it repeating after the cycle or some thing like when doing the begging option on things to remember to say or youll get nothing but fame but i see your point pulse think that skyrim might be a be too bugging to try something this big

also could you set it up like SLSO where youll move faster the higher your enjoyment? tbh im not a modder and everything i make burst into flames.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Mmm. I still think you need something to set you apart. If every armor in your game is skimpy then that's your 'baseline' and you'll just have to up your definition of skimpy (nipple tassels and a thong). 

This is the problem with a skimpy replacer like BD. I'm not happy with it on everyone. But it's a Slaverun game, so they'll all be naked tomorrow anyway.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Also the OnItemRemoved needs only be active while in the inventory screen as far as I can tell. 

So RegisterForMenu("InventoryMenu")

Then start monitoring items removed. 

I guess if you're looking for player-driven removals, that's a good point.

But when the devious follower takes your keys, or bruiser takes all your ales, or when Sanguine magically siphons every piece of your gear into his chest - in a dream - a mod that follows this pattern won't know about it, so it's not always feasible.

44 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

If it could be done without needing to take your eyes off your PC then I'd be more in favor of it. So it'd need some kind of visual/audio indicator. I wonder can animation speed be affected....

It can, but don't go there without overwhelmingly good reasons.

SLSO has a sample of this, as you're probably already thinking.

You might be safer with facial expressions, and you know how conflicted those can be.

Maybe a sound - like applause or boos and yells? You could also adjust the volume.

Also, there should be an actual law against those dance animations where the PC shoulders and upper-arms collapse completely as the arm is twisted at impossible angles. I would rather see my PC amputated than watch that again.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

You can just edit your existing TAWoBA to have the heel flags, but the DW heels are nice. TAWoBA should have had them from the start.

Despite my reservations, I moved to Bad Dog's vanilla replacer, so all female armor is somewhat bikini-like in my game now, and the models for that have heels.

(Though I'm also using Nini and some Melodic armors). The BD is replacing CT77 for me. It looks much nicer in game than in the very-vanilla sample images on Nexus.

I'm partial to book of uunp.  It gives the full range of "normal armor" to "extra slutty bikini."  So I get a nice mix of normal looking women and some that are a little (lot) less classy.

While I don't mind bikini's they always feel kind of like the lazy version of slutwear. Book of UUNP has some stuff that is equally skimpy but doesn't just read as triangle cutouts.

4 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

I'm partial to book of uunp.  It gives the full range of "normal armor" to "extra slutty bikini."  So I get a nice mix of normal looking women and some that are a little (lot) less classy.

While I don't mind bikini's they always feel kind of like the lazy version of slutwear. Book of UUNP has some stuff that is equally skimpy but doesn't just read as triangle cutouts.

Yes, BoUUNP is like the base against which to compare all other replacers.

I was using it a good while back, but I got bored of it and wanted a change.

Also, it made some skirts a bit silly, and I wanted something more vanilla for most NPCs.

I've had all kinds of things in since. Maybe it's time to revisit it?

My problem with BD is not so much the skimpy armor, as the skimpy vanilla clothes. I didn't want any of them. I suppose I could just delete them.

It's still early days. I just put it in to have a look really. I don't think I will use it again as a complete replacer, but I might keep some of the armors, or go for a non-replacer approach.

48 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

But when the devious follower takes your keys, or bruiser takes all your ales, or when Sanguine magically siphons every piece of your gear into his chest - in a dream - a mod that follows this pattern won't know about it, so it's not always feasible.

Oh yea. I'm totally thinking of myself here :D

46 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

It can, but don't go there without overwhelmingly good reasons.

Yea. I usually wouldn't BUT isn't the problem with SLSO animation speed changes that the animation gets out of sync because there are 2+ actors involved? If there's only one character dancing does it make a difference? Are there other problems?

47 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Maybe a sound - like applause or boos and yells? You could also adjust the volume.

Also a  good suggestion. 

46 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

I'm partial to book of uunp.

Looks good alright. Kind of classy but still sexy. 

Pity I'm still cbbe. 

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

the busy check is a check you could have skipped,

I'm no IT professional so I kinda make it up as I go along - The state change means I don't have to register for any updates or handle any other triggers so it works for my simple brain. I'm sure your method will be as good/better but in the end if they both work well I guess which anyone uses doesn't really matter ?

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Yes, BoUUNP is like the base against which to compare all other replacers.

I was using it a good while back, but I got bored of it and wanted a change.

Also, it made some skirts a bit silly, and I wanted something more vanilla for most NPCs.

I've had all kinds of things in since. Maybe it's time to revisit it?

My problem with BD is not so much the skimpy armor, as the skimpy vanilla clothes. I didn't want any of them. I suppose I could just delete them.

It's still early days. I just put it in to have a look really. I don't think I will use it again as a complete replacer, but I might keep some of the armors, or go for a non-replacer approach.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14521/? im using this right now later on ill make a body silder kit for it just been trying to make a hdt skirt for oscar school girl uniform just picking it back up im only having a problem getting the socks and underwear to work correctly

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Oh yea. I'm totally thinking of myself here :D

Yea. I usually wouldn't BUT isn't the problem with SLSO animation speed changes that the animation gets out of sync because there are 2+ actors involved? If there's only one character dancing does it make a difference? Are there other problems?

Also a  good suggestion. 

Looks good alright. Kind of classy but still sexy. 

Pity I'm still cbbe. 

remember you can link it to one actor the last actor or the first actor or yolo

23 hours ago, Corsayr said:

You put the Add-on json files for the triggers you wish to add in the sl_triggers\SKSE\Plugins\sl_triggers\commands folder

then in the MCM menu you set the conditions for it to trigger

First thing is to set the chance of the event happening

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot768.thumb.png.9b1691f0b2c6a1bf446744beca305db4.png

Then set the 'if actor' this is fairly straight forward and determines which actors in a scene qualify for the trigger (not all triggers are intended for the player)

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot770.thumb.png.f374d6dddaf558dec0a30e4dffdf7802.png

Next, set type of sex this is based on animation keywords and ignored if set to any.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot771.thumb.png.05d752872f72c966172d974d668748a3.png

Location setting is straight forward inside outside or either

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot772.thumb.png.a81f41e96e1c6e3b292c526be5363646.png

'If actor race' will further fine tune the target of the trigger and has additional settings not shown (because you have to scroll down in the menu option to see them and this post has already got too many pictures in it ?) which can fine tune based on the partner, like if you want a trigger to happen only during creature sex.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot773.thumb.png.50fcb31c231641502f9b2a5170d3561f.png

Set this to only apply the trigger to males or females (of course any will allow both)

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot774.thumb.png.055124ad4b7233776b90a11c922a6d45.png

Time of day, also self explanatory 

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot775.thumb.png.976ea81d9cb3d72b2231261dcdc9224f.png

The command fields are where you would put which triggers you want to fire based on these conditions. You may group up to three events to one trigger. 

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot776.thumb.png.9b60b4a2290a73419327a069c0d450bf.png

You can set up to 80 trigger events, but the mod author does not recommend using that many. Also you should not have any blank triggers between used ones.

Forgot one

The on Event setting sets when during the course of the sex does this trigger happen. 

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot769.thumb.png.499995eb7229e0d1ce94cf79667fe1d6.png

man, sorry for the delay, I understood the whole process and now I know what to do, but in your first screenshot there is '' losebikinilicense.json '' this file I am not finding in the mod folder to put in the trigger folder, I am using the vortex there I put in open page of the mod and I did not find this file, would you like to help me again? xD

26 minutes ago, peterkenway said:

man, sorry for the delay, I understood the whole process and now I know what to do, but in your first screenshot there is '' losebikinilicense.json '' this file I am not finding in the mod folder to put in the trigger folder, I am using the vortex there I put in open page of the mod and I did not find this file, would you like to help me again? xD

i maybe wrong but i dont think you lose the license its just expires keep a old note in your inventory idk i always reup my license every 2 days(i have my license cost high and the duration short) before it expires by dropping the old one and getting a new one (also i dont have the file too might be a update)

41 minutes ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

i maybe wrong but i dont think you lose the license its just expires keep a old note in your inventory idk i always reup my license every 2 days(i have my license cost high and the duration short) before it expires by dropping the old one and getting a new one (also i dont have the file too might be a update)

i know man,but its way to lose your license for sex agressive but i dont know how configure sl triggers,so this is guy is help me out ,now i only need find the archive i mention on post before,to make this work.

1 hour ago, peterkenway said:

You get those from my add-ons that I posted on the SE conversion thread. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a88aeb1d66904585d9d4123ab7477d39.png

Noticed a minor MCM bug: followers steal gold tickbox does not disable theft when unticked.

Enabled followers steal gold.

Followers steal gold as expected.

Disabled followers steal gold with the tickbox.

Followers still steal gold, according to percentage set, but theft is theoretically disabled.

You need to set the percentage to 0, or the amount to 0 to stop the theft.

The follower tested was not devious.

Both of the percentages make the tickbox redundant, so you could remove it and get a little space back in the main page.

44 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Noticed a minor MCM bug: followers steal gold tickbox does not disable theft when unticked.

Mmmm. No. Doesn't seem to be the case. 

Turned off stealing and set chance to 100 but was able to store gold on lydia. 

Though your point about the toggle being a bit redundant is fair. 

13 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Mmmm. No. Doesn't seem to be the case. 

Turned off stealing and set chance to 100 but was able to store gold on lydia. 

Well... it doesn't disable it for me. Very much does not.

Gave her 10,000 gold to carry from Pike.

She steals 3000 of it. Like I won't notice!

So I fix the gold, change the menu, and give her the gold again to see if she will steal.

Yep, I open her inventory, and 3000 of the gold is gone again.

Maybe the theft script isn't always listening to the MCM?

I could maybe even try reloading a save and debug it.

Another issue... SLS enforcers are set at min 0, max 0, respawn 7 days.

Every time they spawn, they run at me in fury and begin attacking hardcore.

Some Hydra's NPCs will join in against them, while Jarl and hall residents will join the enforcers.

So I select and disable them.

But five minutes later they respawn.

And no, I don't have a log full of dumped stacks, or complaints about None objects, or properties that couldn't be bound...

This is the only error of note that I get:

[02/08/2021 - 12:43:06AM] Error: Unable to call Play - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].Sound.Play() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias RegistrySlot595 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (080664FB)].sslBaseVoice.PlayMoan() - "sslBaseVoice.psc" Line 44
    [alias ActorAlias002 on quest SexLabThread00 (08061EEF)].sslActorAlias.OnUpdate() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[02/08/2021 - 12:43:06AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp9"

Which might be STA/SLS sex sounds related, or might not, but certainly isn't causing the faction issues, which seem to be coming out of some bad interaction between Slaverun and some other mod.

And even this is not common.

So my complaint is not that the enforcers are aggro, which is probably down to me, but that they ignore their spawn parameters.

30 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

She steals 3000 of it. Like I won't notice!

Do you get:

Debug.Notification("Your follower has sticky fingers ")

?

30 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Another issue... SLS enforcers are set at min 0, max 0, respawn 7 days.

Shouldn't even spawn with 0, 0....

Not to talk about respawning.

Though the spawning may be reliant on markers loading/unloading. Can't remember. 

Dance.jpg.366a117424f572709f1e9f8f89decfe2.jpg

Collapsed the dance menu into mods instead and added support for the mods listed. 

Esps don't need to be active. Dancing can be stopped by just moving. 

The only problem I'm coming up blank with is that I've no idea when the dance finishes. If you play a dance and eventually it finishes but you don't move then the mod still considers to as still dancing. So you can kind of cheat this way but is it really worth bothering about. 

Edit: 

Nevermind. 

RegisterForAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "IdleForceDefaultState")

RegisterForAnimationEvent(PlayerRef, "IdleStop")

Seems to catch most dance ends. Damned if I'm checking the all though. So of them go on for ages.