11 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

In the MCM -> Settings -> Barefoot Speed Debuff, the tooltip mentions "Immersive Fashion". Is it a mod? I can't find it with google or in SL's MCM and it's not linked in the frontpage or your mod details page.

It's gone through some name changes. 

Immersive Fashion

Don't forget the tweak on my tweaks page. 

17 hours ago, Lupine00 said:
17 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

2. It would also have to rely on an unfiltered, always-on,  OnItemRemoved which generally is not advisable.....

I've recently made use of OnItemAdded with no filter

I have had to use it several times for various reasons - the safe way I do this is just to use a "Busy" state - handles  removeallitems or transferallitems without dumping stacks and deals with player item movements via menus just fine... 

Spoiler

Event OnItemRemoved(Form akBaseItem, int aiItemCount, ObjectReference akItemReference, ObjectReference akDestContainer)
	GotoState("Busy")
	;Do Good Stuff - can also further filter for non-player menu intiated changes by using UI.IsMenuOpen
 	GotoState("") ;Re-arm
 EndEvent

State Busy
 Event OnItemRemoved(Form akBaseItem, int aiItemCount, ObjectReference akItemReference, ObjectReference akDestContainer)
	;Do Nothing
 EndEvent

hey guys, I was using a preset called '' Hela '' and before I used a class that was triss merigold, both when I used the option to show the language or make an expression aheagou just showed the language across the face but not the expression, I used this mod here '' Expressive Facial Animation -Female Edition- '' and there was no expression during the game except, the laugh that already comes on Hela's preset or the normal face of triss, so which mod do you use for expression? and which preset? for me to have a base for my

Another thing,please can anyone explain how sl triggers work,for i can add a trigger for lose lincense during sex 

No idea if this has anything to do with SLS, but has anyone else had an issue where the Whiterun wizard won't progress the Bleak Falls Barrow quest? I keep getting to the part where the Jarl takes you over to the wizard, and when the wizard talks to you, only normal dialogue options show up, and there's no way to progress the quest. This appears to happen on every character.

At least, does anyone know a way to skip the quest or something?

41 minutes ago, peterkenway said:

Another thing,please can anyone explain how sl triggers work,for i can add a trigger for lose lincense during sex 

You put the Add-on json files for the triggers you wish to add in the sl_triggers\SKSE\Plugins\sl_triggers\commands folder

then in the MCM menu you set the conditions for it to trigger

First thing is to set the chance of the event happening

Spoiler

ScreenShot768.thumb.png.9b1691f0b2c6a1bf446744beca305db4.png

Then set the 'if actor' this is fairly straight forward and determines which actors in a scene qualify for the trigger (not all triggers are intended for the player)

Spoiler

ScreenShot770.thumb.png.f374d6dddaf558dec0a30e4dffdf7802.png

Next, set type of sex this is based on animation keywords and ignored if set to any.

Spoiler

ScreenShot771.thumb.png.05d752872f72c966172d974d668748a3.png

Location setting is straight forward inside outside or either

Spoiler

ScreenShot772.thumb.png.a81f41e96e1c6e3b292c526be5363646.png

'If actor race' will further fine tune the target of the trigger and has additional settings not shown (because you have to scroll down in the menu option to see them and this post has already got too many pictures in it ?) which can fine tune based on the partner, like if you want a trigger to happen only during creature sex.

Spoiler

ScreenShot773.thumb.png.50fcb31c231641502f9b2a5170d3561f.png

Set this to only apply the trigger to males or females (of course any will allow both)

Spoiler

ScreenShot774.thumb.png.055124ad4b7233776b90a11c922a6d45.png

Time of day, also self explanatory 

Spoiler

ScreenShot775.thumb.png.976ea81d9cb3d72b2231261dcdc9224f.png

The command fields are where you would put which triggers you want to fire based on these conditions. You may group up to three events to one trigger. 

Spoiler

ScreenShot776.thumb.png.9b60b4a2290a73419327a069c0d450bf.png

You can set up to 80 trigger events, but the mod author does not recommend using that many. Also you should not have any blank triggers between used ones.

Forgot one

The on Event setting sets when during the course of the sex does this trigger happen. 

Spoiler

ScreenShot769.thumb.png.499995eb7229e0d1ce94cf79667fe1d6.png

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea possibly. I made some changes. 

I have since made more changes. Please don't ask osmel for an update until I've posted the next update. It would be a wasted effort. 

There's no eta on the next update so for now just turn it off if it bothers you.

Thanks for clearing that up, the ahegao faces work so well during sex that it's too much of a shame to turn the function off. I'll wait for the next update.

If it's not too much of a hassle would it be possible to have a separate option for the post-sex ahegao or maybe an adjustable timer for it in future updates?

7 hours ago, Bane Master said:
On 2/5/2021 at 1:13 PM, Lupine00 said:
On 2/5/2021 at 1:01 PM, Monoman1 said:

2. It would also have to rely on an unfiltered, always-on,  OnItemRemoved which generally is not advisable.....

I've recently made use of OnItemAdded with no filter

I have had to use it several times for various reasons - the safe way I do this is just to use a "Busy" state - handles  removeallitems or transferallitems without dumping stacks and deals with player item movements via menus just fine... 

Busy state hacks do have a likelihood to result in missing processing of some items, which may well defeat the intent of the event hook in the first place.

It depends on the intent, of course. Might be fine, or might be ... useless. For my needs, it would be useless if I could miss an item.

Unlike OnHit, where any hits might be meaningful, but the exact nature of all hits may not be, or may be "hand-waveable" (amputation is an example here) you cannot hand wave past item adds or removals - you usually add that event because you MUST know, and there is no other way to determine it reliably. Once you make it non-reliable, it's no longer doing what you wanted.

Spoiler

If the player takes a power attack, and it was skipped due to being "busy" to avoid overload, and they don't get amputated, they just think the amputation check failed. Most players don't set *any* power attack to amputate. Ones that do might notice of course.

Similarly with whipping, trauma, or armor damage mods, missing some OnHit events is rarely ever noticed by the player. It's almost impossible for them to tell if a hit was processed or not, and they don't know the damage values themselves either.

But if you add an event to without-fail track every item add, and it stops tracking them under load, it's not doing what you intended, and you might as well have used some other, less dependable approach in the first place.

I believe I have a better solution - which skip no events - and which performs at least as well as a busy state, possibly better.

I'll do a blog post or something to explain it, but it's not what I have in the DF beta right now. You'll be able to see it (and stress test it) in the next beta build.

6 hours ago, 2generic said:

No idea if this has anything to do with SLS, but has anyone else had an issue where the Whiterun wizard won't progress the Bleak Falls Barrow quest? I keep getting to the part where the Jarl takes you over to the wizard, and when the wizard talks to you, only normal dialogue options show up, and there's no way to progress the quest. This appears to happen on every character.

I can't offer much help, but I've never had SLS break Farengar.

You can try this:

Find his form ID in a wiki, or via the console.

Open up Tes5Edit on your entire LO, and search for his form. Check to see if anything is overwriting it.

Beyond that, you need to find the actual quest in the CK and get the form IDs for the scenes and dialog that are involved, and the triggers for them.

Check those in Tes5Edit the same way.

It's likely that if the dialog doesn't show, it's because the quest that holds that dialog has not advanced properly, or isn't running at all.

With a unique char and vanilla quest like this, tracking down the issue that way may be feasible.

So I've been contemplating jazzing up the dancing side of the mod. I've done a small amount of actual coding. 

Planned: 

1. Use dancing to attract spectators. 

2. Spectators periodically pay you small amounts of gold based on your performance. 

3. Gold may be tossed at your feet ala blowjob rewards.

4. Dancing raises arousal of Npcs. 

5. Start off only knowing a couple of dances. Unlock more dances by dancing (or maybe a dibella trainer)

Would like to have (but zero promises):

1. Npc boredom levels - repeating the same dance = less interest = less gold and possibly the loss of interest altogether and revert to sandboxing. 

2. Npc comments on your performance. Enjoying = happy comments. Bored = comments to that effect.

3. Npcs tossing rotten tomatoes/cabbages/tankards at you if your performance sucks. 

4. Npc dancers. Why should you be the only woman shaking your ass to get by?

5. Dancing fatigue (hit stamina/magicka regen)

6. Random inn patrons for you to dance for (optional). Vanilla inns are rather desolate. 

7. Pull in the local bard to play a tune while dancing.

Your overall performance rating is broken up into: 

1. Your experience. With dancing in general and with each particular dance. Maybe I'll include your fame as a slut in this too. 

2. Your preparation. Preparation is broken down into:

• Your outfit. Wearing heels, stocking, sexy outfits/bikinis or being naked increase your rating. Wearing normal clothes, ugly boots decrease your rating. 
  • Your fashion rating. Lipstick, eyeshadow, nail polish and long hair increase your rating. Smudged makeup/polish, or very short hair (less than shoulder length) decrease your rating. 
  • The voluptuousness of your body. Already covered by your jiggles rating. 

3. Your actual performance based on your stats. Dancing will periodically hit your stamina/magicka. Low health/stamina/magicka affect your performance rating. Magicka/stamina depleted = forced stop dancing. Means you need to look after yourself or your performance suffers. Or maybe some skooma could boost your stats?

Mathematically (which I'm bad at) I think Preparation and experience will determine the amount of gold you're periodically paid and/or the frequency. With Performance (0.0 - 1.0) multiplying the value so that:

good stats but poor preparation and experience = bad amounts of gold. 

Low health/stamina/magicka but good experience + preparation = bad amounts of gold too. 

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I can't offer much help, but I've never had SLS break Farengar.

You can try this:

Find his form ID in a wiki, or via the console.

Open up Tes5Edit on your entire LO, and search for his form. Check to see if anything is overwriting it.

Beyond that, you need to find the actual quest in the CK and get the form IDs for the scenes and dialog that are involved, and the triggers for them.

Check those in Tes5Edit the same way.

It's likely that if the dialog doesn't show, it's because the quest that holds that dialog has not advanced properly, or isn't running at all.

With a unique char and vanilla quest like this, tracking down the issue that way may be feasible.

And here I was hoping it would be easy :/

So I've been contemplating jazzing up the dancing side of the mod. I've done a small amount of actual coding. 

Cool!
There's also the dancing perk (speechcraft) in Ordinator you could tie it into. Level 20 speech skill - you get gold based on your speech. Don't know if everyone else uses Ordinator; I would never go without it.

Another potential idea would be to have it reduce your resistance (or was it willpower..?) for devious followers. Maybe dancing is a good way to make some money, but it's also kind of humiliating and might lead to the follower taking more advantage of you.

Only issue is the rating based on outfit. It's a great idea, the only problem is that, in my case for example, I use a clothing replacer that makes every armor and clothing in the game skimpy - so there's really no such thing as ugly clothes in my game. You're really good about making everything toggleable though, so it's fine.

Also, NPC dancers would be great for immersion. (How else does Aela get enough scratch to pay the tolls for all those quests?)

I've noticed two bugs!  One is that the Enforcer Spot Distance slider for towns doesn't work.  The other is that guards will say "Wait, I know you" without actually initiating a dialogue where I can reply.  This makes clearing my bounty a real pain in the butt because I need to be seen comitting a crime just to get the option to try and repay my debt to society.

2 minutes ago, Hero529 said:

I've noticed two bugs!  One is that the Enforcer Spot Distance slider for towns doesn't work.  The other is that guards will say "Wait, I know you" without actually initiating a dialogue where I can reply.  This makes clearing my bounty a real pain in the butt because I need to be seen comitting a crime just to get the option to try and repay my debt to society.

(the i know you problem is a base game thing isnt part of this mod that i know of just take some thing out of a barrel to make the guard to talk to you than use console to add the extra gold you had to pay for the new crime commented (player.additem 0000000f (amount of gold you want))

(and do you have smart enforcer ai on or a mod that lower npc light of sight)

2 hours ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

now it maybe me and i do admit im bad when its comes to this but is there any heels for the bikinis' or are you do you use other mods boots?(i do know you can turn off the heel requirement via mcm im just wondering is there a mod i should get to change boots)

There are a few heeled bikini boots, but not many. I usually just use other boots. 

If you are using LE I recommend DW UUNP Armor Matching High Heels and Boots which replaces many of the vanilla foot parts with nice high heels models.

If you are using SE there is The Really High-Heeled Vanilla Shoes and Boots which does the same thing.

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Planned: 

2. Spectators periodically pay you small amounts of gold based on your performance. 

5. Start off only knowing a couple of dances. Unlock more dances by dancing (or maybe a dibella trainer)

But please make it so the dancing animations are not a default install into SLS. Or maybe can be found in existing mods, like SD+?

11 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

a better solution - which skip no events

In that scenario I have used  one line of code in the Busy OnRemovItemEvent to store the Form (or item if needed) in a StorageUtil Formlist- then process the rest of the list at leisure. This works fine even with large item number removeall events as the event processing overhead for FormlistAdd is so low.

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

There are a few heeled bikini boots, but not many. I usually just use other boots. 

If you are using LE I recommend DW UUNP Armor Matching High Heels and Boots which replaces many of the vanilla foot parts with nice high heels models.

If you are using SE there is The Really High-Heeled Vanilla Shoes and Boots which does the same thing.

was just checking i dont want to spend much time adding new mods

2 minutes ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

was just checking i dont want to spend much time adding new mods

You can just edit your existing TAWoBA to have the heel flags, but the DW heels are nice. TAWoBA should have had them from the start.

Despite my reservations, I moved to Bad Dog's vanilla replacer, so all female armor is somewhat bikini-like in my game now, and the models for that have heels.

(Though I'm also using Nini and some Melodic armors). The BD is replacing CT77 for me. It looks much nicer in game than in the very-vanilla sample images on Nexus.

1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

In that scenario I have used  one line of code in the Busy OnRemovItemEvent to store the Form (or item if needed) in a StorageUtil Formlist- then process the rest of the list at leisure. This works fine even with large item number removeall events as the event processing overhead for FormlistAdd is so low.

Taking that to its conclusion, the busy check is a check you could have skipped, further reducing load in the handler.

Which is what I did.

The very existence of a busy checker and its additional handling is a hit that can be avoided by a simpler solution.

That's also how the SLD cloak has worked since day one, and I've never seen it generate anything resembling a load issue - though it's also tightly filtered to start with.

Unless you really must handle the consequences of the event instantly, the real processing is almost always somewhat deferred.

I'm still in two minds whether to swap SLAX to work that way, or to have a mixed mode approach with interior cells being scanned via a pure C++ scanner.

Also considering incremental "stochastic" updates, where the most remote alias from the player is updated frequently with a random pick.

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

So I've been contemplating jazzing up the dancing side of the mod. I've done a small amount of actual coding. 

Planned: 

Would like to have (but zero promises):

1. Npc boredom levels - repeating the same dance = less interest = less gold and possibly the loss of interest altogether and revert to sandboxing. 

2. Npc comments on your performance. Enjoying = happy comments. Bored = comments to that effect.

3. Npcs tossing rotten tomatoes/cabbages/tankards at you if your performance sucks. 

4. Npc dancers. Why should you be the only woman shaking your ass to get by?

5. Dancing fatigue (hit stamina/magicka regen)

6. Random inn patrons for you to dance for (optional). Vanilla inns are rather desolate. 

Your overall performance rating is broken up into: 

1. Your experience. With dancing in general and with each particular dance. Maybe I'll include your fame as a slut in this too. 

2. Your preparation. Preparation is broken down into:

• Your outfit. Wearing heels, stocking, sexy outfits/bikinis or being naked increase your rating. Wearing normal clothes, ugly boots decrease your rating. 
  • Your fashion rating. Lipstick, eyeshadow, nail polish and long hair increase your rating. Smudged makeup/polish, or very short hair (less than shoulder length) decrease your rating. 
  • The voluptuousness of your body. Already covered by your jiggles rating. 

3. Your actual performance based on your stats. Dancing will periodically hit your stamina/magicka. Low health/stamina/magicka affect your performance rating. Magicka/stamina depleted = forced stop dancing. Means you need to look after yourself or your performance suffers. Or maybe some skooma could boost your stats?

Mathematically (which I'm bad at) I think Preparation and experience will determine the amount of gold you're periodically paid and/or the frequency. With Performance (0.0 - 1.0) multiplying the value so that:

good stats but poor preparation and experience = bad amounts of gold. 

Low health/stamina/magicka but good experience + preparation = bad amounts of gold too. 

if they are a bad dancer you should set it where they will force slave boots or something on you or maybe little teaser piercing, plugs, bells or you can make glow in the dark piercing something to make you wiggle. "milk does the body good" skooma or lactate and if you are good you should set it where youll be offer to start a mcgangbang  for the most money 

2nd suggestion maybe you can set it up where youll learn dance and you perform them using A W S D keys each time draining stamina and as you perform badly youll lose magicka (kinda like dev escape overhaul)

(edited some other ideas in there)

5 hours ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

now it maybe me and i do admit im bad when its comes to this but is there any heels for the bikinis' or are you do you use other mods boots?

Use clothes heels if you can't get armored heels. It's not meant to be convenient after all ;)

Another potential idea would be to have it reduce your resistance (or was it willpower..?) for devious followers.

Yea thought of that. Dunno though. My PCs willpower gets an absolute hammering with SLS. I'm going to have to adjust the default losses some time. 

I use a clothing replacer that makes every armor and clothing in the game skimpy - so there's really no such thing as ugly clothes in my game.

Mmm. I still think you need something to set you apart. If every armor in your game is skimpy then that's your 'baseline' and you'll just have to up your definition of skimpy (nipple tassels and a thong). 

5 hours ago, Hero529 said:

One is that the Enforcer Spot Distance slider for towns doesn't work. 

Yea. I posted a fix a page or two back. 

5 hours ago, Hero529 said:

The other is that guards will say "Wait, I know you" without actually initiating a dialogue where I can reply.

Don't think this is because of SLS. 

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

But please make it so the dancing animations are not a default install into SLS

It won't be. 

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Or maybe can be found in existing mods, like SD+?

SLS already does this for zaz dances. 

You can also add custom dances via json if you know the idle name. 

1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

Yea. That's what I was thinking. 

Also the OnItemRemoved needs only be active while in the inventory screen as far as I can tell. 

So RegisterForMenu("InventoryMenu")

Then start monitoring items removed. 

That dancing stuff sound a lot like TDF prostitution except more awesome. I cant wait for that update. You, Osmel, and hexbolt are competing for best mod update this quarter for sure.

Also I get the conflict rarely with the faces/sexlab utility. It can be reset by going into the MCM and clickiing it off, exit then turn it back on until the next survival and utility updates happen. The faces/tongues just crack me up as much as the SPA chatter so its worth resetting hehe.