21 minutes ago, LoneViper said:

The texture does exist but it is located elsewhere in textures\clutter\genericpotion01.dds.

If you change the first texture path on the BSShaderTextureSet (number 8 ) To  textures\clutter\genericpotion01.dds You'll get the result in the attached screenshot. I'm not sure if this is what you where looking for. But it looks ok to me. If you then want to change the color of the inner part then you'll have to make a copy of that texture and change the parts circled in red the green grids are the UV islands everything not covered by these green grids is not used by this model. You can change these with photoshop, Paint.net or Gimp. and save as dds using DXT1 compression and generate mipmaps.

Reveal hidden contents

Lesser.PNG

Recollor these.PNG

DDS settings.PNG

Ah no. I think that's the wrong shape. 

I want to change the color of the liquid. 

Do you take suggestions for the mod? If not, ignore the following.

Spoiler

Would it be possible to configure the allowed types of suits inside of the Kennel?

Would it be possible to make the Kennel owner feel generous, and let the player keep every restraint? (locked, obviously)

18 minutes ago, LoneViper said:

Ah that is changed in the vertex colors on the NiTriShapeData (number 22 ).  Go down to vertex colors and click on the color wheel and change it to the color you want. I added the version in the screenshot to this post. (The texture path was also changed

Brilliant! 

Didn't have that wheel but after updating nifskope I've got it now. 

Much thanks :)

17 minutes ago, chuBBies1 said:

Kinda afraid to ask... what exactly is that bottle going to be used for if I may be so bold lmao

Not sure just yet but probably for cum potions of course. Cum potions are currently just a nasty white generic skyrim potion. 

Don't know if I want to just straight up replace it or have daydreaming change it. 

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

lesser.nif 223.78 kB · 3 downloads

Can someone that knows meshes/textures explain to me (preferably in pop-up picture book format) how I can change the color of the inner shape in this mesh please?

The textures 'textures\clutter\potions\fortifypotions\genericpotion01.dds' don't seem to exist in skyrim. So I guess it has to be something set within the nif itself....?

You can probably guess what color I want it changed to. 

You mean the shape labeled as "Liquid"?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.32eea3ea0bb4b5639c77479b42ffba61.png

What color you want it? Right now it is getting its textures from some generic potion bottles

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e657fc374875f1ef89fe8e03ed28dec8.png

NVM I see you already got answers :)

1 hour ago, doomcat9 said:

i like some of the functions of this mod, but the devious devices thing is something i dont like, is there anyway to turn it off, or do i have to just disable the devious mods?

Dd isn't a requirement. So you can just not install it. 

There are options for most things in Sls. Either via the mcm or jsons. 

Sls doesn't really do hard-core devices though unless its for a specific, defined purpose. 

Not liking DD integration? Ts! The only thing I want is MORE DD integration in this mod!
Although that would mean being more intrusive to gameplay, and this mod is exceptional for actually making gameplay better not worse.

I was thinking about maybe contributing some sexist dialogue in the form of a dialogue addon.. if I could figure out how to get started. Being dumb has its downsides.

7 minutes ago, 2generic said:

Not liking DD integration? Ts! The only thing I want is MORE DD integration in this mod!
Although that would mean being more intrusive to gameplay, and this mod is exceptional for actually making gameplay better not worse.

Guards adding more devices in more ways would probably be dull, as that's already a thing, and just adding more of something is not always an improvement.

But where else could you end up in devices? And what play would there be? What would be the intent?

I'd like to see more DD myself, but only it if does something a little novel or different from what's in the mod already.

I could imagine the quartermaster demanding you put on a device or three for him before he'll sell you a license.

But that's just getting into devices. What about ways to get out of them that are interesting?

I like the idea of a persistent, dangling threat of having to wear a device that demands you perform some action to prevent it.

e.g.

Unless you give the quartermaster regular blowjobs, he will find a reason to put you in a chastity-belt/armbinder/slave chain set/hobble dress ... something anyway ... give him a couple of blowjobs to get released and be able to buy licenses again.

Or, unless you visit the kennel to sleep regularly, the kennel master bans you from leaving the city and when the guards stop you trying to leave, they lock you in a ring-gag and collar/petsuit/kinky-kitty costume with plug tail. Sleep at the kennel to get devices removed.

Or, when you get made a thane, Balgruuf (specifically) demands you wear his collar to prove your thaneship, because otherwise nobody could believe a woman is a thane.

The collar acts as a magic license, but is not actually compulsory anywhere. Non-locking, but stops guards collaring you for lack of magic license.

All the guards now make jokes about you being the Jarl's dog.

If you wear the collar in Dragonsreach, Balgruuf will demand sex from you.

If you don't wear it in Dragonsreach, he's pissed off and orders the guards to remind you of his generosity.

In that case they put you in a beautiful replica of the DCL exhibitionist collar that punishes you if you wear any clothes.

Basically that exact item.

You'll remember to wear his collar next time you visit, won't you?

Guards adding more devices in more ways would probably be dull, as that's already a thing, and just adding more of something is not always an improvement.

But where else could you end up in devices? And what play would there be? What would be the intent?

I agree. Deviously Cursed Loot, for example, I don't even use, because that mod just randomly adds devices with little to no context, and it sucks!

The quartermaster and kennel master ideas are too brutal and gameplay disruptive imo - I don't think sexlab survival should be any more initially difficult. The jarl collar one is pretty good though.

Here's a suggestion I just thought up, that would also be immersive and thematic:

When the player starts out, no one knows who they are. But after a while of adventuring, word would probably travel pretty quickly that the dragonborn is female (gasp!). Of course, the cities don't know how to handle this level of girl power, and so they enact a new special 'dragonborn law' (or something like that), so that when the dragonborn enters a city, they are immediately placed in arm bindings (armbinder, yoke, shackles, pet suit, whatever) for the duration of their stay. They either need a special (and perhaps expensive) 'dragonborn license' to avoid having to be bound like this, or maybe they need to earn the trust of the jarl (through doing a quest or becoming a thane) for the law to be lifted in that hold. The dragonborn law wouldn't go into effect until the player reaches level 10 or 15 or so, to signify her growing reputation and public awareness. To make things somewhat worse, maybe some of the citizens and guards will take advantage of the restrained dragonborn when she's prancing around town by pickpocketing her or stripping her. Either way, the guards will (begrudgingly) release the dragonborn when she leaves town (provided she pays the toll!), so it isn't super disruptive to gameplay, 

1 hour ago, 2generic said:

When the player starts out, no one knows who they are. But after a while of adventuring, word would probably travel pretty quickly that the dragonborn is female (gasp!). Of course, the cities don't know how to handle this level of girl power, and so they enact a new special 'dragonborn law' (or something like that), so that when the dragonborn enters a city, they are immediately placed in arm bindings (armbinder, yoke, shackles, pet suit, whatever) for the duration of their stay. They either need a special (and perhaps expensive) 'dragonborn license' to avoid having to be bound like this, or maybe they need to earn the trust of the jarl (through doing a quest or becoming a thane) for the law to be lifted in that hold.

You know this was already done as a mod though?

29 minutes ago, hexenhaus said:

Any suggestions on which needs/realism mods to use and are most compatible and utilized by SLS?

Rnd. No doubt. 

Simply because I use it and notice bugs etc. 

I need is difficult to hook into

29 minutes ago, hexenhaus said:

Would be cool if all soft dependencies (or interacting mods) could be listed somewhere!

Check all the scripts beginning _SLS_InterfaceX

There may be more though that did not require a special interface. 

32 minutes ago, 2generic said:

There's no exact description of what's in that mod. If it's just bondage magically appearing on you whenever you enter a city, that isn't the same as what I was suggesting.

Well, yes... How would there be anything exactly the same as you suggested when what you described was specific to SLS? 

Just sneak out of the city in SLS and they'll tie you up whenever you come in :) 

You could pretend that paying the toll to leave is like buying a dragonborn license.

33 minutes ago, 2generic said:

There's no exact description of what's in that mod. If it's just bondage magically appearing on you whenever you enter a city, that isn't the same as what I was suggesting. Also, there's no SE conversion of that mod so I can't test it?

itll just armbind and gag you when entering a city no force great ect looks like if you have slaverun on itll be a bad day or week depending how long it takes to leave.

10 minutes ago, 2generic said:

I love how we're debating all these ideas, and monoman's eyes are just glazing over, thinking, "these people and their endless suggestions... I have a life!"

No harm in having a discussion. Even if a suggestion isn't implemented something else might be born of it

16 minutes ago, jc321 said:

Any plans to utilise Devious Contraptions at all, or maybe Zap furniture in similar theme to that in Prison overhaul as a punishment for any rule breaks (ie; spending the day in stocks type thing, with random interactions).

Yep. Did cross my mind. Have yet to try contraptions though. 

Maybe some day is all I can say for now.