2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

No offense but this sounds like a massive case of RTFM....

I have provided all the information. Plus there are MCM settings.

I get it. You went and installed a bunch of mods at once without reading everything and got caught out. We've all done it, myself included but I didn't go complaining about it afterwards since it was my own fault. 

My suggestion is not because it is not documented or because I made a misstake. 
Its just that the map feature "looks" like a Bug, that is all. 

So when I dont have Map & Compass "maybe" the way the blocked map is implemented could be changed to a way that tells us what is happening. 

I see there seems to be an MCM option for that anyway so maybe that can be changed to another default at least (or the mentioned pop up window implemented). 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Don't agree. I would expect mods to come with reasonable default settings otherwise I wouldn't have a clue what reasonable would be. 

There is no reasonable way to use a mod. From my experience Mod authors have their own way to play with their mod and not alot if even a big junk of the mod users play with similar settings. 

We reached a state in Skyrim modding where there is ALOT going on, Survival & Adventures next to each other, plus Defeat mods like Naked Dungenons, Cursed Loot and and and they all have big portions where they overlap or interfere, so from my point of view the only reasonable MCM startup setting would be all OFF. 

Or at least provide an all OFF basic and a json with your recommended settings (or the other way round). 
I mean I can disable everything myself, I m just talking about mod compatiblity and improving the experience for players that start using a mod. 
And this is not only directed at you, but to all modders. And is ofc just a suggestion. 

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Did you try what I said?

Yes, what i did exactly was disable them all and wait save the game and then reload, and then on reload i re-enabled them all again and it still not having any effect unfortunately.

Hello I love the idea of the mod and I want to try it out but I have an issue, no matter what I do the mod always says papyrusutil is outdated, I have the latest version from loverslab, I made sure nothing overrides papyrus and I did a full reinstall of the game 2 days ago so its not like there is an old version that wasn't fully uninstalled, what am I doing wrong?

7 minutes ago, ClockworkTower said:

Hello I love the idea of the mod and I want to try it out but I have an issue, no matter what I do the mod always says papyrusutil is outdated, I have the latest version from loverslab, I made sure nothing overrides papyrus and I did a full reinstall of the game 2 days ago so its not like there is an old version that wasn't fully uninstalled, what am I doing wrong?

Make sure nothing is overwriting it. 

Are you using MO or MO2? 

if so place papyrusutil as far down on the left side as you can 

35 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

The other thing you can do if you don't use MO or MO2 is find and delete these files from ANY thing that has them besides papyrusutil

Hide contents

image.png.3ecb81465264e059f8684bf37c756267.png

So delete StorageUtil, ObjectUtil, MiscUtil, JsonUtil, and Actor Util?

54 minutes ago, rookie189 said:

I ran into the same issue a while back thinking the lovers lab version was the latest. The latest version is only on the nexus:

I don't think this is correct. LL has the latest version as well: 

It's the exact SAME version as your Nexus link. Version 3.3

It's binary identical inside the archive.

As Ashal is an admin on LL, I would expect him to be motivated to update the LL upload.

5 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I don't think this is correct. LL has the latest version as well: 

It's the exact SAME version as your Nexus link. Version 3.3

It's binary identical inside the archive.

As Ashal is an admin on LL, I would expect him to be motivated to update the LL upload.

The Nexus version for SE is up to 3.9. The LL version is only up to date for Skrim LE.

There's a bug in your "barefoot slowdown" effect.

If I set it to 100... which should be no effect... The next time my character takes off her shoes... 50% effect. Either get us an option to disable this effect or fix it. It's killing your mod.

hello monoman,

thanks again for your mods, i couldn't play without it anymore.

In the mcm survival menu, the 'thane status' is displayed false everywhere, while I am already thane in several places.
For example, I’m Thane from Solitude but the mcm survival menu tells me that I’m not.
I took a look at the _SLS_LicenceUtil.psc script, in the CheckThaneStatus function ;
I checked the status of the associated quests and yet I have the values to be identified as thane :
the console command getstage for the quest 'Favor252' returns me the value 200 (therefore greater than 25, which seems to be the conditional value for the script)

1 hour ago, pewp43 said:

There's a bug in your "barefoot slowdown" effect.

If I set it to 100... which should be no effect... The next time my character takes off her shoes... 50% effect. Either get us an option to disable this effect or fix it. It's killing your mod.

You set to 0 to disable, not 100! ? It works for me!

@Monoman1 just wanted to commend you on a great mod. It runs really well, has never been a source of problems. The amputation feature is AMAZING. 

Initially, I thought the Tolls and licenses were gimmicky, but it's actually really complementary to Slaverun Reloaded and Cursed Loot and everything else. 

Your tweaks for Bathing in Skyrim, Slavetats, Cum overlays and RND - really really good. Everything works and ties in together really smoothly. 

After thousands of hours playing and modding skyrim, your mods and tweaks have breathed new life into my gaming.  Thank you. 

I was looking around to see if you ever put a modlist up - I'm really curious to see what mods you use for combat defeat and what other mods you use for your play throughs. 

I know survival is keeping you super busy but I hope one day you get a chance to fix Defeat. :D

What does: "Allow Chain Collars" do?

If it should deactivate HDT collars it's not working, because even deactivated (by default) it doesn't prevent the guards from equipping a HDT collar on the PC. ⛓️

Maybe I just misunderstand the MCM function ?‍♂️

(or it needs to be activated/deactivated at least once to work?)

Spoiler

1017068125_enb2020_03_1308_41_02_89slsedit.jpg.e38477a94b7cb472ebacbc30fd349019.jpg

(actually I like my HDT chains so I'm happy it didn't work ^^)

(also I just see now that I forgot to install a Windhelm city replacer ?‍♂️)

Got an issue with bikini armors and containers. Sometimes, usually after reloading, a piece of armor is lying on the ground outside the container, and if I pick it up it doesn't appear in my inventory. So I have to delete it with the console and add it again. Recently I stashed all my armor in a sack before going to a town, and when I came back, ALL of it were outside the sack.

And also, do your mod tweaks require a certain load order? I have BIS, Mortal Weapons and Armor and Spank that Ass. The problem is that my char does not get dirty during sex scenes. Only over time.

Papyrus.0.log

4 hours ago, saltshade said:

Got an issue with bikini armors and containers

That is very likely a MWA problem. It creates temporary instances of items so it can work with them, and sometimes they don't appear where expected.

At least, I think that's what is going on. Sometimes, I think you might see it mistakenly operate on a DD item, causing that to appear next to a chest (and be unselectable).

MWA has a bunch of small issues like that. They don't break your game, but they can sometimes really mess up your equipment.

I'm getting items being set up with the wrong durability all the time, and I don't know if my MWA has been broken, or it's just a regular bug in how they're classified.

I don't expect any fixes to MWA at all, as Monoman essentially declared it "unsupported" a few weeks before he said he wouldn't be doing much of anything. So that's a double hit for MWA. I guess the way forward is probably to drop it from new games :( 

12 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

That is very likely a MWA problem. It creates temporary instances of items so it can work with them, and sometimes they don't appear where expected.

At least, I think that's what is going on. Sometimes, I think you might see it mistakenly operate on a DD item, causing that to appear next to a chest (and be unselectable).

MWA has a bunch of small issues like that. They don't break your game, but they can sometimes really mess up your equipment.

I'm getting items being set up with the wrong durability all the time, and I don't know if my MWA has been broken, or it's just a regular bug in how they're classified.

I don't expect any fixes to MWA at all, as Monoman essentially declared it "unsupported" a few weeks before he said he wouldn't be doing much of anything. So that's a double hit for MWA. I guess the way forward is probably to drop it from new games :( 

Sounds like it, but at least it's functional enough to work around the durability issues. You can set an item as invulnerable for example. Something you could do with your DD items, but that never happened to me yet. Regarding the problem with no dirt gained on sex. I noticed that it works if I disable "fade dirt during sex". You think it could be SLSO related?

Having a bit of a boggle here: the toll mechanic doesnt update. I pay via the box, but the ledger still says toll remaining: 100g. I thought nothing of it and went on, only to get the message that my toll-evasion was spotted... when I click on the box again it says I already payed the toll...what do?

On 3/13/2020 at 6:41 PM, donttouchmethere said:

What does: "Allow Chain Collars" do?

If it should deactivate HDT collars it's not working, because even deactivated (by default) it doesn't prevent the guards from equipping a HDT collar on the PC. ⛓️

Maybe I just misunderstand the MCM function ?‍♂️

(or it needs to be activated/deactivated at least once to work?)

I think somewhere in there is an option to update that J file thing .. pretty sure you have to do that if you change the devices used or not used.

13 hours ago, saltshade said:

You can set an item as invulnerable for example. Something you could do with your DD items, but that never happened to me yet.

Except when that breaks. Which it does.

Some items just don't appear in the list you can select from to modify the details of, no matter how much you rescan.

So you can't ignore them, or manually set their durability or max durability.

That's a different bug.