How about adding an option to enable weapon and armour licences separately?

A couple more suggestions:

- an option for the licence system to ignore armour if the armour rating of all equipped items is lower than a given value.

- an option to ignore armour in certain slots (i.e. Boots).

I'd like to see some more begging option outcomes if possible. Couple ideas if interested:

One where the npc is just charitable and hands you a few coins for nothing, another where they want nothing to do with a beggar and shoo you off.

Then some cheeky smaller favors, like a kiss from a pretty lady and a slap on the ass for good measure, asking for a peek under the robes (undress), ask to fondle over or under your dress, and so on.

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

The stuff I was wearing didn't show up in the list where you set exceptions. Do they need a certain keyword to show up?

That has not been my experience, what specifically were you wearing that didn't show? 

2 hours ago, Warlock3000 said:

How about adding an option to enable weapon and armour licences separately?

A couple more suggestions:

- an option for the licence system to ignore armour if the armour rating of all equipped items is lower than a given value.

- an option to ignore armour in certain slots (i.e. Boots).

A work around would be to set the licences you want to "disable" to 50g for a perpetual version and just give yourself the 50g to buy it. That will effectively disable it -ish. ?

So I'd like to ask about the arousal threshold for rape scenes that is introduced by SLS. It's described in the very last entry under the 'Miscellaneous Features' spoiler tab. It also doesn't seem to have any MCM controls (I might be overlooking it).

It seems to be aborting rape scenes initiated by Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion when I had set arousal threshold to zero for testing purposes. Does anyone know what the SLS minimum threshold for rape animations is, and is there any way to change or disable it?

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

That will effectively disable it -ish.

Well, yeah, it's a workaround, but even with that the mods around here provide a TON of ways to lose it anyway... ? Provided you have to carry the license in your inventory. Do you? I'm not sure..

10 minutes ago, Corsec said:

So I'd like to ask about the arousal threshold for rape scenes that is introduced by SLS

I thinks it's supposed to add arousal to the aggressor if he has it lower than necessary (for better work with SLSO), and it has an MCM control...

2 hours ago, kiesu said:

I'd like to see some more begging option outcomes if possible. Couple ideas if interested:

Yeah, I suggested such thing some time ago too... another outcome I would suggest is adding bounty (for lollygagging). ? Otherwise, SexLab Dialogues handles it in a similar way (either they tell you to get lost, give you some money and items, or give you money and try to rape you if their morality is low, which you can just press a button to resist)

2 minutes ago, Warlock3000 said:

Well, yeah, it's a workaround, but even with that the mods around here provide a TON of ways to lose it anyway... ? Provided you have to carry the license in your inventory. Do you? I'm not sure..

You do have to have the licences, but a new one is only 50g ?

MM1 is on break atm so I would not expect any new features soonish. So work arounds are kind of the way to go for now. ? 

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

So I'd like to ask about the arousal threshold for rape scenes that is introduced by SLS. It's described in the very last entry under the 'Miscellaneous Features' spoiler tab. It also doesn't seem to have any MCM controls (I might be overlooking it).

It seems to be aborting rape scenes initiated by Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion when I had set arousal threshold to zero for testing purposes. Does anyone know what the SLS minimum threshold for rape animations is, and is there any way to change or disable it?

Here is the slider

Under settings Sex Experience and Effects

Spoiler

999880619_Fawn-(Breezehome)2020-03-0615_48_52.thumb.jpg.36ab47c22cc5a075aa36a15bdaaa1f66.jpg

1 minute ago, Corsayr said:

Here is the slider

Under settings Sex Experience and Effects

Hide contents

999880619_Fawn-(Breezehome)2020-03-0615_48_52.thumb.jpg.36ab47c22cc5a075aa36a15bdaaa1f66.jpg

Thanks, that's the one. Now I'm a little bit confused, since I don't have SLSO installed, so Sex Experience and the min rape arousal option is greyed out in my test games. That must be why I didn't notice it, since I didn't look at greyed out options. If SLSO is not installed, is the min rapist arousal feature still active even if the MCM option is greyed out?

So I thought my test of SLHHe was bugging out because the min rape arousal option was active. But if the MCM option is inactive, it implies the feature is inactive. If it was inactive then the bug I was observing was due to some other compatibility issue with SLS.

I dunno, the SLHHE rape scenes only started working when I restarted without SLS. I'll try to more thoroughly debug this tomorrow.

The other thing is, that feature doesn't prevent rape below that arousal. It boosts the attackers arousal to that if it is lower. 

This is why it is a SLSO feature, if the attackers arousal is too low it will be near impossible for them to get around to "getting off" which can cause sex scenes to go on for a very very long time. ?

I've also noticed a bug with the licence system:

If you have licences enabled, and are stopped by the toll collectors for carrying weapons/armor you don't have a licence for, AND you have Magic Licences disabled, then they will apply the Magicka Curse to you anyway.

I've had those situations and I don't think they apply the curse, they only say they do because that's how the dialogue is structured but mechanically those features are turned off so you don't get cursed or collared or what have you.

5 hours ago, ttpt said:

I've had those situations and I don't think they apply the curse, they only say they do because that's how the dialogue is structured but mechanically those features are turned off so you don't get cursed or collared or what have you.

That's what I see.

There are several situations where the dialogue doesn't take account of the options, but the options work OK.

There were also situations where the enforcer behavior didn't take account of options, but items would not be removed.

I think those are fixed now.

so i have been using this mod for quite sometime and have not had issues with it butt......forgive me but how do i pay for my "outstanding Fine". i know about the strongbox but when i activate it it it tell me that i have an outstanding fine. it prevents me from acquiring any licenses from THE guy. great mod btw 

32 minutes ago, thecrustytac0 said:

so i have been using this mod for quite sometime and have not had issues with it butt......forgive me but how do i pay for my "outstanding Fine". i know about the strongbox but when i activate it it it tell me that i have an outstanding fine. it prevents me from acquiring any licenses from THE guy. great mod btw 

You pay that through any guard - you should get the "Wait, I know you" dialogue and opt to pay through that.  Some mods add other ways  to pay off bounties (which is what the "fine" is).

49 minutes ago, legraf said:

You pay that through any guard - you should get the "Wait, I know you" dialogue and opt to pay through that.  Some mods add other ways  to pay off bounties (which is what the "fine" is).

If, when you talk to a guard, you get only "Wait I know you..." but no other dialog, then you have an old vanilla bug, discussed earlier in this forum. It's fixed by USLEEP, but some dumb mods that modify guards overwrite the fix with the old vanilla value.

9 hours ago, ttpt said:

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

That's what I see.

There are several situations where the dialogue doesn't take account of the options, but the options work OK.

I thought that might be the case, but no, the curse was actually applied. The disabled magic license option only worked in a sense that they don't stop you just for having magic, BUT if they stop you for having unlicensed weapons, they still put the magicka curse on you. I had to remove it using console.

42 minutes ago, Warlock3000 said:

I thought that might be the case, but no, the curse was actually applied. The disabled magic license option only worked in a sense that they don't stop you just for having magic, BUT if they stop you for having unlicensed weapons, they still put the magicka curse on you. I had to remove it using console.

This isn't happening for me. May be something got broken in your SLS. The only thing I can think is to uninstall, clean save, save clean and reinstall.

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

This isn't happening for me. May be something got broken in your SLS

Will need to test more, but it may be that it's only happening with Toll Collectors, and not Enforcers. Had a similar run in with an Enforcer - he just confiscated my weapon and let me go without applying the magic curse. (As I remember, that's exactly what happened for me before a couple times, too - only Toll Collectors were applying the magic curse, but Enforcers didn't.)

5 hours ago, Corsayr said:

So now my MCM menu is empty, any thoughts? SLS is still running i can see sls based changes to the world like the toll collectors and stuff are still there, it's just when I go to the MCM it is blank...

I think I've had the same glitch, the MCM refused to show any options. I've managed to recreate it by creating the pickpocket and bikini lists at the same time. Everytime I made the lists at the same time the MCM glitched out. The only fix is to reload an older save file.

To prevent this from happening I always back out of the menu after making changes to one of them, wait until the message pops up, and then I dive back in. Never once had a problem with SLS after.

22 hours ago, Corsayr said:

So now my MCM menu is empty, any thoughts? SLS is still running i can see sls based changes to the world like the toll collectors and stuff are still there, it's just when I go to the MCM it is blank...

That can happen if pickpocket or bikini lists started to initialize but didn't finish. At least that screwed up my game where I couldn't access some MCM menus at all. You have to reload from a previous game where the menu appears. Then always make sure the initialization finishes before saving or opening another MCM menu. I think it's bad that it builds the lists every time you access the menu, because there is always a chance you break MCM.