Ahh, I wouldn't celebrate just yet. 

My interest in Skyrim is basically rock bottom atm. I'd guesstimate in the last few months I've played maybe a handful of hours. So I can't really justify the simply ludicrous (unhealthy really) number of hours spent modding anymore. So expect far fewer updates and minimal support (if any really). I've taken down my patreon page. I think I got that down before the next billing cycle. If not let me know and I'll see if I can figure out how refunds work. 

Just popped in to get some updates for another game really. My interests might all change again next week. Who knows. But for now, this is the way things are. 

tldr: I'm on hiatus. Possibly extended hiatus. 

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Thanks.

I have downloaded the 3BBB version, which may contain mesh changes, as it's quite large.

The size may just be down to the 3BBB body included in the bikini body parts.

I don't know about the normal resolution BHUNP, but I have tried the hi-poly 3BBB version, and it had huge wrist and ankle gaps if scaled below 100% for me.

If you know how to fix this, I would like to know, as it's ... one ... obstacle to using this body.

The other is that there isn't a lot of armor for it, which means a lot of the time, you simply don't see it, and you're loading a gigantic hi-res mesh then not even rendering it.

And of course armors that do use it have huge memory requirements. I don't think it's really suitable for "play" with LE, just for screenshots.

It's fine frame-rate wise, but I suspect it impairs stability significantly.

If you're using the lower resolution BHUNP, what is the benefit?

It isn't any higher resolution than UNP Special, so how is it better?

Weighting? Joints? Not at all?

Supports 3BBB bone weights with a lower resolution mesh?

I really wasn't clear if the low-resolution body supported 3BBB or not.

This is what I do, I have the YGNord race so I can use SMP without collapsing my frames. (You do not want to try and run SMP on everyone. ?)

So NPCs get the Advance body hands and feet, and I get advance hand and feet with Advance SMP path body.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e83238172c8c04857093de245198aef2.png

39 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I've taken down my patreon page. I think I got that down before the next billing cycle. If not let me know and I'll see if I can figure out how refunds work. 

I didn't get charged on this months bill so whatever you did worked. ?

On 2/9/2020 at 6:50 AM, Sucker343 said:

Finally finished with all the armor sets.

This is a CBBE edited version of T.A.W.O.B.A bodyslide files, so it goes along with bikini system and half naked cover featured in  SL_Survival.

This modification is exact same as  UUNP version shared here, except it is for CBBE users. Some minor fixes included.

for more info on original mod and credits go to these links - NEXUS  Loverslab

Installation

Reveal hidden contents

You will need the original mod for this to  work.

>Install T.A.W.O.B.A main files.

>Install CBBE Meshes and overwrite everything

>Install This bodyslide files CBBE - Patch- TheAmazingWorldofBikiniArmor.7z and overwrite everything.

>Install This updateCBBE - Patch Update 0.1.7z files and overwrite everything.

>Batch Build all outfits in Bodyslide.

If you have already installed T.A.W.O.B.A then disable the esp. start your game, play for few minutes and save  your game. active the ESP and restart the game.

CBBE - Patch- TheAmazingWorldofBikiniArmor.7z 95.24 MB · 243 downloads   CBBE - Patch Update 0.1.7z 383.26 kB · 155 downloads

On 7/27/2019 at 8:20 PM, Guest said:

OMG finally I finished!!! I cant believe i wasted my whole day to do this oh jeez well at least i can play skryim now lol

For those who want to download  then you're welcome too I hope someone else gets

value out of the time i spent or i just wasted alot of time writing this lol ? (Spoiler Below)

Reveal hidden contents

What is it?

Its my update too AmazingWorldofBikiniArmors mod where I change the worn slots of most all the armors to

conform more to sexlab/dd/sos standards. Right now only for UUNP Bodyslide.

What is changed?

I made a chart to show you what exactly is changed:

image.png.9656b72e1ad2abf921d1dd9be807528c.png

What about CBBE or other Bodytypes?

Unfortunately I  will only do a version for UUNP bodyslide files if you are interested in doing the CBBE version and dont know 

how then look in the (Spoiler Below)

Reveal hidden contents

download the Cbbe Bodyslide files below or whichever one you're doing and navigate and change the files in this folder.

image.png.714a0131b8fd3f0e0dd3408f05f8a516.png

which there are like 360 files that need changing

something like that and conform them to my chart above.

Fastest method I found to do this in steps because afaik it can't be automated:

1.) Open up the shapedata>The Amazing World of Bikini Armor folder

2.) type in the windows search to find a specific keyword for instance "thong"

image.png.e5a9c6b3a24524778285fc525d877bb9.png

3.) Select over 10 of them at a time shift + click then right click and open

4.) Now make sure to change the slot number for each item in the outfit 

image.png.b5cd67468037118246ffb6cf6a514974.png

since its a bikini change it to 49.

5.) ctrl + s saves it then you exit and go on to the next one and repeat.

6.) after you finish with that batch move them over to a new folder so you know you did those ones

7.) Repeat process until done.

A few notes about:

pauldrons/shoulder pieces some of them are left and right only but the ones with two shoulder pieces in the nif if  they

have two objects with separate shoulder pieces in the nif then you'll still have to make sure you set the left and right shoulder with the corresponding biped slots (see chart) if both shoulder pieces are one single object then just set the biped slot to 57. 

Bra/Top  pieces  will have a body in the NIF make sure to delete them ctrl + del while object is selected will remove them.

Other  Also there are some pieces you'll come across for instance Wolf Bikini LoinCloth and Iron Bikini ChestGuard you'll just have to

look at what i added for the slots to those armors. But loincloth is more like a skirt so i set it to 50 and 46 for the chestguard so it

can be worn concurrently with a bikini top.

Shoulder example:

image.png.ad5cdf650040a20844d9e2b1401ae347.png

Other example:

image.png.27c0893f0878b539228370f7b5011383.png

Please Read: Install Instructions

If on a new game

1.) Download the Main File Here and install

2.) Download both  ESP Only and UUNP BODYSLIDE FILES and install them with your mod manager make sure nothing overwrites it

3.) Run Bodyslide and generate all your outfits. (Need help building outfits? See this gif I made)

4.) Rebuild bash/merged patch.

5.) Rebuild lists through SL Survival MCM.

If on an old game

1.) Same as above but you might have to do a clean save meaning removing the TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmors.esp and using a save cleaner and

reinstalling it.

MCM Settings and Mods

1.) Make sure to use sexlab survivals default biped slots for bikini armors

2.) If you have Milk Addict mod and you previously setup these armors as revealing/slutty etc make sure to remove them in SlutClothes.json or

through the mcm and erasse slutiness from file i think will erase all saved settings.

3.) Now when you first equip a bikini/bra at the same time it will equip and invisible body to your character Milk Addict will detect this whatever you

decide to set for this armor will be the slutiness level of all bikini armors, so just keep that in mind.

4.) If you have a merged patch you might want to rebuild that I am not sure this is just covering all bases.

DOWNLOAD

ESP ONLY

UUNP BODYSLIDE FILES

changlog:

1.2 reuploaded the correct files

1.1 fixed ebony thigh 2 not showing

1.0 initial version

I'll see your patches, and raise MORE patches!!!

This is just a little patch to allow your patches to work with Bikini Armor Break

SLS Bikini Slot Change Patch for Bikini Armor Break.7z

This should be loaded after Bikini Armor Break, which should be loaded after your patches. 

I am a little confused with what I am suppose to disable for the dismemberment?

I made a fresh save and have the Tweaks installed. Whenever I get dismembered it correctly will not let me equip items in arm slots but the limb does not disappear?

And similarly, being dismembered for a leg changed nothing, and I am unsure of which leg is even dismembered.

Any idea what I am doing wrong here? I have amputator framework installed and the tweak is that where I am going wrong with it?

17 hours ago, Corsayr said:

This should be loaded after Bikini Armor Break, which should be loaded after your patches. 

Is this connected to CBBE in any way at all? Or is it fine for UUNP too?

I can't see how it would differ at the ESP level so...

21 hours ago, Corsayr said:

So NPCs get the Advance body hands and feet, and I get advance hand and feet with Advance SMP path body.

Thanks.

There are so many options in the FOMOD that I can't really remember what I put in there, or whether I have the latest version.

I guess I need to come back to it again at some point.

It seems I don't have the Advanced feet and hands, only ordinary BHUNP 3BBB feet and hands. I have other Advanced bits.

That explains the difference I imagine.

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

CBBE and UUNP version both ESP wise are quite identical to each other except one piece of armor. any patch made for one should go nicely with another version.

On 2/26/2020 at 4:01 AM, Lupine00 said:

Yes, but when does the guard perform this check?

If only on entering the city, it would be easy to put on clothes afterwards.

And if not, then it has to be periodic, which is what Slaverun does when you're within range of an inspector.

SLD is constantly establishing clothing state in detail, but it paces itself so as not to hammer Papyrus too hard all at once.

That's one mod, but if you addmore mods doing the same checks, it starts to add up.

I'm not saying it would kill your game for SLS to do such checks, likely you wouldn't even notice, but it clearly concerned Monoman.

If you ignore badly made clothes that aren't in slot 32, or don't have the right keywords, then it can be reduced to a simple keyword check, which is very cheap.

I think that would be a reasonable compromise if performance is considered an issue.

I think perhaps Monoman didn't want to duplicate checks being done by his Slaverun install?

He'd have to answer that.

You could always try Sexlab adventures - you can set it so that it's a crime to wear clothes in cities

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

27 minutes ago, Sucker343 said:

CBBE and UUNP version both ESP wise are quite identical to each other except one piece of armor. any patch made for one should go nicely with another version.

Sucker343 is correct my patch won't really care which version of body. ?

On 3/2/2020 at 9:57 PM, Monoman1 said:

Ahh, I wouldn't celebrate just yet. 

My interest in Skyrim is basically rock bottom atm. I'd guesstimate in the last few months I've played maybe a handful of hours. So I can't really justify the simply ludicrous (unhealthy really) number of hours spent modding anymore. So expect far fewer updates and minimal support (if any really). I've taken down my patreon page. I think I got that down before the next billing cycle. If not let me know and I'll see if I can figure out how refunds work. 

Just popped in to get some updates for another game really. My interests might all change again next week. Who knows. But for now, this is the way things are. 

tldr: I'm on hiatus. Possibly extended hiatus. 

Awww. I'd only just discovered your mods last month. Why did it take me so long to decide to add SLS and STA to my load order?!

SLS has renewed my mojo for SL-modded skyrim. I only use about half its features but its still in my top 3 sexlab-related mods ever (discounting sexlab itself + MNC, which are the basis for everything else). Besides how much fun the features are, I also appreciate that you've made upgrading from one version to the next quite painless.

So, thanks for what you've built so far. It's absolutely glorious and gamechanging.

Have fun with your other games!

48 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Are there any good underwear mods for UUNP that go under clothing ? I´d like to use the panty/bra feature but finding underwear that goes under Armor is troublesome.

The best way to do it is to have the over item (Armor or pants or whatnot) include the underware slot in the armor addon record. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9c6775a0740bf258d6d94a3bcf70a33a.png

This would cause anything worn in the item 49 (or whatever slot you use for underwear) to be invisible when this outfit is worn. Because the slot isn't used in either the armor record or the NIF the item wont be unequipped just invisible. 

14 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

The best way to do it is to have the over item (Armor or pants or whatnot) include the underware slot in the armor addon record. 

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.9c6775a0740bf258d6d94a3bcf70a33a.png

This would cause anything worn in the item 49 (or whatever slot you use for underwear) to be invisible when this outfit is worn. Because the slot isn't used in either the armor record or the NIF the item wont be unequipped just invisible. 

Is this possible in the CK ? I never used the program you show it in. I assume its TES5edit.

EDIT: I saw some slot options while taking a look at armors in the CK. Maybe that works. I dunno.

12 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Is this possible in the CK ? I never used the program you show it in. I assume its TES5edit.

EDIT: I saw some slot options while taking a look at armors in the CK. Maybe that works. I dunno.

You can do it in CK, but it's not fun. 

The program I use is TES5Edit. Which is super simple to use.

But in CK you would go to the armor addon and add the slot from there. However, if the armor mod you are doing it to has masters for things like keywords, you run a risk of severing those ties because the CK will strip masters that are not ESM files. So CK is not a very good option.

3 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

You can do it in CK, but it's not fun. 

The program I use is TES5Edit. Which is super simple to use.

But in CK you would go to the armor addon and the slot from there. However, if the armor mod you are doing it to has masters for things like keywords, you run a risk of severing those ties because the CK will strip masters that are not ESM files. So CK is not a very good option.

Alright. Well TES5Edit doesn´t look very easy. I guess ill give it a go then. The only thing i ever did is clean my master files in it. The rest of TES5Edit looked like a huge pile of paperwork i prefered not to touch ?. Thanks 

28 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Alright. Well TES5Edit doesn´t look very easy. I guess ill give it a go then. The only thing i ever did is clean my master files in it. The rest of TES5Edit looked like a huge pile of paperwork i prefered not to touch ?. Thanks 

Here is a brief tutorial for you. Keep in mind it will look different as I changed my background to be blue, yours will be white unless you change it. ?

Spoiler

step01.thumb.jpg.13a50d52edf781e5dad32ddd99113b97.jpgstep02.thumb.jpg.0848df70fcec3eef8252996c92b3427d.jpgstep03.thumb.jpg.b75a060f741a721cc8ad6353ae9ab1e2.jpgstep04.thumb.jpg.22bd36dd59940ca348934814b01d5e62.jpgstep05.thumb.jpg.e04dde146e891a03ebae959a31b1e87f.jpg

Sorry about the typos I was trying to eat dinner while making this. ?

10 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Here is a brief tutorial for you. Keep in mind it will look different as I changed my background to be blue, yours will be white unless you change it. ?

Hide contents

step01.thumb.jpg.13a50d52edf781e5dad32ddd99113b97.jpgstep02.thumb.jpg.0848df70fcec3eef8252996c92b3427d.jpgstep03.thumb.jpg.b75a060f741a721cc8ad6353ae9ab1e2.jpgstep04.thumb.jpg.22bd36dd59940ca348934814b01d5e62.jpgstep05.thumb.jpg.e04dde146e891a03ebae959a31b1e87f.jpg

Sorry about the typos I was trying to eat dinner while making this. ?

Thanks so much. And no worries. ?

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

Or you can use Realistic Needs. Has some nice features like interactive water and food spoilage. Not very complex but has enough depth for immersion,

I think he wants Imps because it is insanely complex.

It is unlikely to get done. Monoman did add KNN though. There was RND from day one, and iNeed after that.

4 hours ago, StrayHALO_MAN said:

Please someone make patch for Imp's more complex needs

I would guess the answer is DIY. There's probably plenty of examples give three different needs mod supports in there already.

20 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I think he wants Imps because it is insanely complex.

It is unlikely to get done. Monoman did add KNN though. There was RND from day one, and iNeed after that.

I would guess the answer is DIY. There's probably plenty of examples give three different needs mod supports in there already.

I agree, and it's a very low priority. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for compatibility. You can't eat the cake and still keep it etc...