17 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

@dagobaking Sorry to say but outcome is the same.
Attached QA uses only events and keypresses, no GetPlayer, GetAPI, etc.
See included README and sources for more info.

QA_Unjoining_EventBased.7z 4.96 kB · 0 downloads

Hm. I will take a look later when I have more time. Maybe this will have some difference with the updated code I made...

I hope it helps, I'm fresh out of ideas. That QA will trigger it on fresh vanilla save on 111 exit, with only AAF, Looksmenu and QA + Better Console.

With AAF default .ini, so it should just work and reproduce. If not, then i dunno, don't switch positions I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Edit: just in case, you should use a save after vault 111 and prewar section. If you just coc diamindcityext from main menu then LL_FourPlay.LastCrossHairActor() returns garbage instead of actor.

9 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

I hope it helps, I'm fresh out of ideas. That QA will trigger it on fresh vanilla save on 111 exit, with only AAF, Looksmenu and QA + Better Console.

With AAF default .ini, so it should just work and reproduce. If not, then i dunno, don't switch positions I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Thank you so much for working on this problem! Along with the "equip default clothing during animation" bug, this is the most annoying AAF bug for me because it requires in-game player interaction to "fix". (I use Get Out of My Face to push the NPCs out of their stuck condition which makes that a bit more fun ?)

In my efforts to get a decent video capture of Shenanigans v.4 working, i can run the game for hours at RedRocket with 30-40 settlers, non-settlers, MilitarisedMinutemen, supermutant settlers, companions and dogs. Turned up to max, Shenanigans v.4 continuously generates multiple simultaneous 2,3or4-NPC scenes engaging all of those NPC types. Latest

The only way i can run these tests without generating a "stuck unjoining" instance is to NOT access pip-boy, NPC inventories, or Build Mode. With multiple scenes running, any of those actions more or less guarantees a "stuck unjoining" somewhere. Hope this is of some use.

Thank you again for your extraordinary efforts to fix this bug and documenting it on this thread for us. Much appreciated!

15 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

If not, then i dunno, don't switch positions I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I don't follow the switch positions aspect? It seems like that part works as expected. StopScene doesn't seem to call at the right time whether switch position was called or not.

From what I've seen, I would summarize the issue like this:

"The StopScene function doesn't execute at the moment that it is called in Papyrus."

15 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

I hope it helps, I'm fresh out of ideas.

When I run the event driven one I get this Papyrus log error:

error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 3.

In reference to line 147 of the QA script... But, when I look at the source you only have one parameter in there. Is it possible that the compiled version is from different source with an extra param there?

[It could be because I'm testing on a new version of AAF with the abruptStop param removed...]

@dagobaking Yeah that QA was built against infamous 154b. I don't have access to non-nexus versions.

> I don't follow the switch positions aspect?

A joke since single positions with duration don't need stopscene thus avoiding this issue.

>do you publish any AAF dependent mods?
I don't publish any, they are for my own use.

I took a look at changelog, looking forward to the release.

10 hours ago, dagobaking said:

@requiredname65 do you publish any AAF dependent mods?

No, but they did a massive amount of extremely helpful QA on the latest and later versions if Hardship, and was able to put together that QA submission where I was not :) . I dunno if that would count. Updated all my XMLs without being asked so technically a collaborator.

After I updated to newest version of AAF, during animations my female characters body reverts from her TWB preset to the default female body used for every other female npc, and I use unique player and companions mod. My companions dont lose their TWB body though, its only the player character. How do I stop her body from reverting to the default cbbe body used?

6 minutes ago, prinyo said:

Can we get a version of the dll compiled against F4SEVR? Or is it possible to get the source code from somewhere so it can be compiled by somebody?

Thanks!

The dll is from LLFP which is maintained by jaam in another thread.

I've never tried F4SEVR. So, not sure if it can work already or what it would take?

26 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

I've never tried F4SEVR. So, not sure if it can work already or what it would take?

I'll ask a script extender dev for help or guidance. For the Skyrim mods there were two options - the mod authors compiled the dll against the VR SE or he (or somebody else) compiled instead if the mod author was wiling to give him the source code.

I'l see if he replies to me and will message you on Discord.

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

This is why most Americans don't have VR.......Note the price......

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084ZRYVT7?tag=amz-mkt-chr-us-20&ascsubtag=1ba00-01000-a0049-win10-other-nomod-us000-pcomp-feature-scomp-wm-5&ref=aa_scomp

57 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Uhm

I understand people love to hate VR, but it is actually priced quite adequately.

The problem is that FO4VR has lots of problems with performance so it didn't get the attention SkyrimVR (closest to the Holodeck ? ) got.

From what I see only recompiling the dlls of AAF and MCM are needed and some small patching here and there for the post-apocaliptic holodeck program.

3 hours ago, prinyo said:

Uhm

I understand people love to hate VR, but it is actually priced quite adequately.

The problem is that FO4VR has lots of problems with performance so it didn't get the attention SkyrimVR (closest to the Holodeck ? ) got.

From what I see only recompiling the dlls of AAF and MCM are needed and some small patching here and there for the post-apocaliptic holodeck program.

Yea... people can't even install AAF correctly. I am not even talking about the complex adult mods and such.. just AAF and a simple animation or pose mod. :( 

Hi all, just wanted to post about a problem I had and solved for future reference. I could not find an answer for the problem online, but saw the "Alpha 50" patch notes and finally figured it out.

1. Initially while in the Commonwealth, AAF would not show the UI despite showing that it had loaded. I thought AAF was broken.
  2. I started a new game with fewer mods, and in Pre-War Sanctuary AAF and Animations worked perfectly.
  3. Back to the Commonwealth, and AAF ceased to show up, however using F11 an animation occurred so it was working!
  4. This led me to the idea that it was somehow UI related, and saw the Alpha 50 patch notes about disabling the compass.
  5. In my MO2 Fallout4Prefs I had somehow disabled the compass (Survival Options?). This needs to be =1 not =0
  6. Then I ran into the interaction of Immersive HUD and AAF. According to an earlier report by someone else, you need 1 UI element active for the "Home" button to turn on AAF. This means you need to use a hotkey to turn on the HUD first, then use AAF as per usual.
  7. However, I currently have this working such that, when I turn on the UI elements AAF UI will not appear. Ultimately this is better for me, as I don't need the hotkey in #6 to use AAF. I don't understand what got me to this point (#7 vs. #6) and also my compass (when it is turned on) is now at the top of the screen.

So AAF works, and many many hours later I have distilled my findings down into the above. Hopefully this helps out someone else.

14 hours ago, prinyo said:

I'm not too familiar with the code. But, I'm guessing that LLFP would need some re-writing in order for it to line up with the differences in FO4VR.

8 hours ago, DaringBrahmin242 said:

Hi all, just wanted to post about a problem I had and solved for future reference. I could not find an answer for the problem online, but saw the "Alpha 50" patch notes and finally figured it out.

1. Initially while in the Commonwealth, AAF would not show the UI despite showing that it had loaded. I thought AAF was broken.
  2. I started a new game with fewer mods, and in Pre-War Sanctuary AAF and Animations worked perfectly.
  3. Back to the Commonwealth, and AAF ceased to show up, however using F11 an animation occurred so it was working!
  4. This led me to the idea that it was somehow UI related, and saw the Alpha 50 patch notes about disabling the compass.
  5. In my MO2 Fallout4Prefs I had somehow disabled the compass (Survival Options?). This needs to be =1 not =0
  6. Then I ran into the interaction of Immersive HUD and AAF. According to an earlier report by someone else, you need 1 UI element active for the "Home" button to turn on AAF. This means you need to use a hotkey to turn on the HUD first, then use AAF as per usual.
  7. However, I currently have this working such that, when I turn on the UI elements AAF UI will not appear. Ultimately this is better for me, as I don't need the hotkey in #6 to use AAF. I don't understand what got me to this point (#7 vs. #6) and also my compass (when it is turned on) is now at the top of the screen.

So AAF works, and many many hours later I have distilled my findings down into the above. Hopefully this helps out someone else.

Thank you for writing this up. I believe that AAF does still communicate a note to the user about compass on, etc. when it's first installed. Been a while since I looked at that messaging...

So Sim Settlement 2 was released a few periods of time ago and while fixing my load order after a computer reinstall I found that AAF causes a new game to infinitely load in a black screen, BUT AAF was not the problem. AAF can run along SS2 just not with certain mods. On the other hand those specific mods can still work and not give an infinite loading screen as long as AAF doesn't run.

These are just the mods that has connections with Loverslab. 

Raider reform school (and whatever extras it comes with)

Wash out that cum

Tattoo after rape

Rad Morthphic redux

Any specific penis mod (Mirelurk king penises and death claw penis)

Vioxsis's strap-on's

Human resorces

Boston breeder

THBrows (no idea why)

It would appear that these mods can run after starting a new game and start loading into an existing game. It's just an odd effect I noticed.