1 hour ago, StarQuaker said:

It would seem my lack of knowledge in the area is truly restricting my ability to solve and ask questions. I may have underestimated the complexity of making a mod with scripts. Which I'm glad because it gives me a new light to look at, after seeing so many incredible mods. I jumped the gun here by a large margin. I guess I first need to learn how to script before attempting to make anything. I thought it was a simple copy paste but I was wrong clearly. 

I appreciate all the efforts to help me, thank you. :)

But it seems before I can understand your help I have to go watch videos or read how to script. Hopefully next time I post in the forum I can ask questions with alot more details and understanding. 

Excellent and I am very happy to see you recognize the hard work that goes into such mods that people commonly take for granted.  Now for your learning curve. If you truely start trying to learn and work on something that you know should work.. and can't make it work. I'd advice you to create a thread (if it is a public release mod when done even better) and you will likely find many experienced scripters help you. Another thing you can do besides watching videos is work with another author on some of their scripting work. This work would be easier and you'd have direct contact and assistance in understanding what is being done. It might be super borring but it would 1. allow the author to work on other projects and 2. help you re-inforce the skills you are learning and 3. develop good solid relationships in the modding community that when you need a question answered you will likely get it answered. ;) I have been here for a looonggg time in internet terms and if I work on something or hit a stump I usually get quite a lot of support from the very same major mod shakers and movers here on LL. I have have helped support the mods and troubleshoot it. (non scripting but still tedious work) Trust me.. I know what I am talking about. Your attitude will get you quite far here on LL as well. So choose a project you really are interested in (mod) and see if someone has some assistance they need. Develop relationships. (note might not be just scripting. testing, support assistance etc might be needed but all will get you recognized by the modding community and help gain assistance with your work and projects and any problems that might arise. Good luck

2 hours ago, StarQuaker said:

But it seems before I can understand your help I have to go watch videos or read how to script. Hopefully next time I post in the forum I can ask questions with alot more details and understanding. 

Good luck! There are some initial things to learn. But, you also have a lot of material to learn from. One good approach is to look for mods that do something similar to what you want to do and examine how they did it. You can deduce a lot because their files will only cover relevant items for the task.

19 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Good luck! There are some initial things to learn. But, you also have a lot of material to learn from. One good approach is to look for mods that do something similar to what you want to do and examine how they did it. You can deduce a lot because their files will only cover relevant items for the task.

Hey DBKing, do you mind posting the 147 version? I think there's a problem with the banners in the 154 version. I'm not sure what's going on but it seems to be erratically triggering the banners.

2 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Hey DBKing, do you mind posting the 147 version? I think there's a problem with the banners in the 154 version. I'm not sure what's going on but it seems to be erratically triggering the banners.

I'd suggest that instead of doing an older version help the author out and  follow the debug /bug reporting process and get the possible problem fixed? :D

23 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

I'd suggest that instead of doing an older version help the author out and  follow the debug /bug reporting process and get the possible problem fixed? :D

There is a significant problem with AAF right now that one of my mods is based upon. I'd love to help further the development, but in the mean time I don't want 20 pages of "Why are banners not working?" If 147 is uploaded in the meantime, which seems to be the last working version, it's a nice simple fix until the a new working version is released, IF a new working version is released. The reason I post instead of PM is the off chance that I missed something, and someone could be like "Oh, you need to add this element to your xml" or whatever, and I can be like, "ah thanks, I missed that in the update notes."

4 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

What is the issue with banners? That is news to me.

hey DBKing, Ive been playing around with scripting a bit, got some scenes working so im quite happy about that progress but i noticed something very weird. If i use "AAF:" in the creationkit compiler it works for the most part, but if i use any command with ":" in sublime text it just hard refuses to compile. Even if it compiled in creationkit, it wont compile in sublime. Is that normal? 

2 hours ago, dagobaking said:

What is the issue with banners? That is news to me.

Gimme a day to troubleshoot, I'll PM. I need to double check just to make sure it's definitely not me that's causing the issue. But, apparently people are reporting version 1.54 is being erratic with the banners, but 1.47 works still works,

Update:

?‍♂️ Disregard.. It's working, I don't know why banners aren't appearing for some people, maybe it's a hardware issue. Apparently 154 was causing issues with other patches and it was brought up that it was could be causing issues with my patch... buut TL;DR AAF is not to blame, banners appear for me, should've looked closer before posting but was already at 2+ pages of people not seeing banners. Sorry 'bout that.

22 hours ago, StarQuaker said:

hey DBKing, Ive been playing around with scripting a bit, got some scenes working so im quite happy about that progress but i noticed something very weird. If i use "AAF:" in the creationkit compiler it works for the most part, but if i use any command with ":" in sublime text it just hard refuses to compile. Even if it compiled in creationkit, it wont compile in sublime. Is that normal? 

It sounds like your Sublime Text needs to be configured to point to where your script source is. Look into the config options for the Papyrus plugin and adding new folders, etc.

20 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Gimme a day to troubleshoot, I'll PM. I need to double check just to make sure it's definitely not me that's causing the issue. But, apparently people are reporting version 1.54 is being erratic with the banners, but 1.47 works still works,

Update:

?‍♂️ Disregard.. It's working, I don't know why banners aren't appearing for some people, maybe it's a hardware issue. Apparently 154 was causing issues with other patches and it was brought up that it was could be causing issues with my patch... buut TL;DR AAF is not to blame, banners appear for me, should've looked closer before posting but was already at 2+ pages of people not seeing banners. Sorry 'bout that.

No worries. Happens a lot with modding. People reach bad conclusions and present the problems in misleading ways ("your mod broke eye ball animations!").

I'm really sorry for spamming the forum with a thousand questions, i'll try limiting myself as much as possible but i was really curious why this code was giving me an error on the AAF_API script. I didnt mess with anything, to my knowledge at least. i'll re download aaf just in case but if i didnt mess anything up prior, how come this error is happening? it says it must be a struct or array but I checked the positon settings and everything is exactly the same to my knowledge and that doesnt give an error.Screenshot_8.thumb.png.16344bb40d1a91a2330648d65f138147.png

Hey there,

Ikraos-Androids was released a few days ago on nexus and i wanted to give it another go.

Unfortunately it's not working with AAF right out of the box - There is a patch for AAF but, of course, it's located on their discord.

Even worse, the patch does not seem to work for me nor for a friend of mine who wanted to use posemods for screenarchery.

Do you guys know what we have to do in order to get it done?

There was a post a few pages back about it, tho this only seems to crash aaf entirely.

If you have it working, maybe share your XML'S or the needed ones?

In any case, thanks for trying to help!

So I updated my game, F4SE and all that, after that my AAF failed to open whenever I pressed the home key. I did the stop and start quest commands and that fixed it. My problem now is whenever I try to enter the scene menu it will give me the scanning animation and then just not open.

Hey @dagobaking... I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so you could compose animationData xmls that can draw idles from multiple esps? Like for instance you could have a position where actor one's idleform is from  FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp, and the other actor's idleform is from my own esp.

I cannot begin to tell you how incredibly useful this would be, especially for creating things like bondage furniture.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Hey @dagobaking... I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so you could compose animationData xmls that can draw idles from multiple esps? Like for instance you could have a position where actor one's idleform is from  FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp, and the other actor's idleform is from my own esp.

I cannot begin to tell you how incredibly useful this would be, especially for creating things like bondage furniture.

But can't you just define idleSource for those other actors to be from your mod? Docs alludes to this in "The attributes defined in the defaults node are applied to every actor node that does not define the same attribute directly in its own node." Haven't tried ofc but I thought it would just work like Todd intended.

<animationData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="common.xsd">

<defaults idleSource="YOURMOD.esp"/>

<animation id="YOURANIMATION_1" frames="n">
        <actor gender="F" idleForm="0100B71E"/>
        <actor gender="M" idleSource="MYMOD.esp" idleForm="0200BAAA">
            <action id="activity1" target="0" from="1" to="0"/>
            <morph id="Bicep" to="1"/>
        </actor>
    </animation>
</animationData>

Source: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/aaf-framework/wiki/XML/animation

4 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

But can't you just define idleSource for those other actors to be from your mod? Docs alludes to this in "The attributes defined in the defaults node are applied to every actor node that does not define the same attribute directly in its own node." Haven't tried ofc but I thought it would just work like Todd intended.

<animationData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="common.xsd">

<defaults idleSource="YOURMOD.esp"/>

<animation id="YOURANIMATION_1" frames="n">
        <actor gender="F" idleForm="0100B71E"/>
        <actor gender="M" idleSource="MYMOD.esp" idleForm="0200BAAA">
            <action id="activity1" target="0" from="1" to="0"/>
            <morph id="Bicep" to="1"/>
        </actor>
    </animation>
</animationData>

Source: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/aaf-framework/wiki/XML/animation

I thought I tried that in the past and it didn't work but maybe not. I'll give it a go.

I've most likely screwed something up myself, but I'm having this issue where breasts and penises will stretch out or in the case of breasts behave like plastic bags and go completely inside the woman's body. I've tried reinstalling everything and I've reduced my load order down a good chunk, but I still can't seem to get rid of the issue.c21f67b6006be0522e3e33f17716a2bf.jpg.ef0f182a2c70e60af8cb1ccc87d7e76f.jpgload1.png.394dc099768c9372f83bad93b598ebd6.pngload2.png.558b706c5c8e8cb89386133adb4a379b.pngload3.png.7656c2b9fd9881bc991191e61a73647e.png

12 hours ago, Tentacus said:

10 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

Yes. This is already possible as requiredname65 points out.