4 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

You might try the "double load" method that sometimes stops CTDs on save.  Load the save, open the console, and issue the commands prid 14 followed by kill.  You will immediately die and the game will reload after the death animation.  Then, save the game (to a new save slot of course) and hopefully it won't CTD this time.

Allright, this method seems to work. I could save without crashing few times the first time, and played for about an hour. Then, the game crashed.

So I've launched it again, tried to save and crashed. Re-did the trick, killed myself and saved. And after a fast-travel, the game crashed again.

I've already disabled all the autosaves (however the autosave after the perk selection still works, even if it didn't made my game crash)

Any idea?

17 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Allright, this method seems to work. I could save without crashing few times the first time, and played for about an hour. Then, the game crashed.

So I've launched it again, tried to save and crashed. Re-did the trick, killed myself and saved. And after a fast-travel, the game crashed again.

I've already disabled all the autosaves (however the autosave after the perk selection still works, even if it didn't made my game crash)

Any idea?

You really are not paying attention. A corrupted save remains in game as long as you continue to try to play after the corrupted save happened. It will always blow up your game no matter what other parlor tricks you will try to play on. You need to start deleting saves till you find one before the event that corrupted it in the first place.. That at least gives you a shot of saving some of your game effort. Unless you know how to clean your saves and most of us do not, you will never get rid of the crashing unless you start a new game or you stop trying to play your present game with an @#&#@$ corrupted save...Do you understand, yet?

7 hours ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

ААФ 114 ПРЕКРАСНО РАБОТАЕТ !!!

Everything that you post on this forum shows up as a foreign language and cannot be translated by anyone. It seems that you can understand what we post, but not one of your responses has been translated to English at this end.. Is that something you can fix ?

18 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Any idea?

Dose your game work with out Any mods installed?

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

Все, что вы публикуете на этом форуме, показывается как иностранный и не может быть переведено никем. Кажется, вы понимаете, что мы публикуем, но ни один из ваших ответов не был переведен на английский с этой целью. Это что-то, что вы можете исправить?

ПОНЯТНО !!!   РЕШАЙ СВОИ ПРОБЛЕМЫ САМ !

Все, что вы публикуете на этом форуме, показывается как иностранный и не может быть переведено никем. Кажется, вы понимаете, что мы публикуем, но ни один из ваших ответов не был переведен на английский с этой целью. Это что-то, что вы можете исправить?

ЗАЧЕМ ТЫ ВРЕШЬ ???? ANGELOS   ПЕРЕВОДИТ ТО ЧТО Я ПИШУ ! ТЫ НЕ ХОЧЕШЬ ДА И НЕ НАДО ! КОМУ ТЫ НУЖЕН ???

14 minutes ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

ЗАЧЕМ ТЫ ВРЕШЬ ???? АНГЕЛОС ПЕРЕВОДИТ ТО ЧТО Я ПИШУ! ТЫ НЕ ХОЧЕШЬ ДА И НЕ НАДО! КОМУ ТЫ НУЖЕН ???

VON HELTON  MARTIN  INDARELO  ДАЮТ МНЕ ОТВЕТЫ А ТЕБЯ НИ КТО И НЕ ПРОСИТ !  ЗАТО У МЕНЯ YES AAF 114  А У ТЕБЯ NO ! ХОТЯ ТЫ MEGA POSTER ???

MADDAD Я НЕ ДЛЯ ТЕБЯ ЭТО ПИШУ  !!!  Я ПИШУ ДЛЯ АВТОРА МОДА  BY  dagobaking  !!! AAF 114 GAME SUPER !!!

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

You really are not paying attention. A corrupted save remains in game as long as you continue to try to play after the corrupted save happened. It will always blow up your game no matter what other parlor tricks you will try to play on. You need to start deleting saves till you find one before the event that corrupted it in the first place.. That at least gives you a shot of saving some of your game effort. Unless you know how to clean your saves and most of us do not, you will never get rid of the crashing unless you start a new game or you stop trying to play your present game with an @#&#@$ corrupted save...Do you understand, yet?

I've understood this, but it happens to all my saves after those 45 hours so I just don't care anymore. As long as I can find a way to save, I'll keep playing.

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

Dose your game work with out Any mods installed?

Yeah, I didn't played to reach those infamous 45 hours but I could save without any issue there. But I can do it also on the save I use to test the mods.

6 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Everything that you post on this forum shows up as a foreign language and cannot be translated by anyone. It seems that you can understand what we post, but not one of your responses has been translated to English at this end.. Is that something you can fix ?

It's Russian and can be translated with tools like http://translate.google.com/ though I expect a number of these users are running an auto-translating browser plug-in and don't realize that they're replying to translated messages with untranslated comments relative to the "default language" of this forum (does LL recommend a default language? remember what constitutes "foreign" depends on where/who you are, after all!).

17 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

It's Russian and can be translated with tools like http://translate.google.com/ though I expect a number of these users are running an auto-translating browser plug-in and don't realize that they're replying to translated messages with untranslated comments relative to the "default language" of this forum (does LL recommend a default language? remember what constitutes "foreign" depends on where/who you are, after all!).

No insult intended. I was starting to feel bad since you could tell he was responding to specific posts but most of us have no idea what he is saying.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Generally the language is English for the forum however, there isn't a rule against using any other language. It is a curtsy to have a English (machine) translation of what is posted with the best effort but also not required as far as I am aware. This is so that others can easily see what is going on. gain a benefit from the support being given and perhaps, and often times, chime in themselves with a possible answer.

No insult intended. I was starting to feel bad since you could tell he was responding to specific posts but most of us have no idea what he is saying.

yes, it is a hard thing to deal with and sometimes people get frustrated.  Sometimes the translator doesn't work well (the results) especially true if people use slang or poor sentence structure or specific language related phrases that don't easily translate. extremely plain speak is usually the best.

Well, I decided to start modding F4, installed AAF and... Cannot load or start the game anymore. It was my fastest ruined game, lol. 

Load order doesn't rly matter, CTD happens even this way:

Spoiler

5fc3d23e521f7b7bdc73bc895107.png

If I disable LooksMenu instead of CTD I get error about not started the main quest. Everything works well if I disable AAF or remove AAF_settings.ini. On a new game start CTD happens almost instantly after AAF starts to install. Latest versions of everything. Tried to fill with pose/anim mods, patches, nothing helped. Any ideas?

30 minutes ago, mrsrt said:

Well, I decided to start modding F4, installed AAF and... Cannot load or start the game anymore. It was my fastest ruined game, lol. 

Reveal hidden contents

If I disable LooksMenu instead of CTD I get error about not started the main quest. Everything works well if I disable AAF or remove AAF_settings.ini. On a new game start CTD happens almost instantly after AAF starts to install. Latest versions of everything. Tried to fill with pose/anim mods, patches, nothing helped. Any ideas?

Grab the file verifier utility from the #tools channel of the AAF Discord server and see if it reports any problems (missing F4SE scripts are the most common problem folks run into).

30 minutes ago, mrsrt said:

Reveal hidden contents

Before anything else, you need a properly installed F4SE.....Without that, nothing related to FO4 sex matters.......

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

This is a known incompatibility between some old versions of ReShade and F4SE.  Rename dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll and it will stop crashing.

Unfortunatelly, d3d11.dll already occupied by ENB. They work together (dxgi as a proxy) and was taken from quite popular preset mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40?tab=description 

Is there any other way to make it compatible with AAF?

UPD: rename to d3d11 didn't help

2 hours ago, mrsrt said:

Unfortunatelly, d3d11.dll already occupied by ENB. They work together (dxgi as a proxy) and was taken from quite popular preset mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40?tab=description 

I installed FALLOUT 4 - Enhanced Wasteland v5.0-40-5-0.zip and it worked for me, I didn't need to rename the DLL.

20200229111230_1.jpg20200229112243_1.jpg

Earlier I tried a ReShade-only preset that used ReShade 2.0.3 and that one did CTD, but renaming the DLL allowed it to load.

5 hours ago, mrsrt said:

I don't know if it helps, but you can get ReShade effects purely with ENB as well, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43651 (Red Redux) is one recent example. I'm already doing DLL proxy loading to get https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10283 (Load Accelerator) working with enbseries, so also trying to cram ReShade in there felt like a bit of a stretch to me.