17 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

maybe something to do with language files?

Hmm...not sure that would be an issue. Like I said a previous version worked perfectly...I don't remember which, but then I updated and it's been doing this ever since. I was using NMM as I said then I completely deleted the game then downloaded and did a fresh install then started my build through MO2 instead and still had the same results. I'm going to try uninstalling Extended Dialog Interface and some other mods to see if there's a conflict. Thanks for answering!

4 hours ago, Badtanker said:

Any Idea what is causing this? All the errors are related to SCready and SCunReady

They are morph sets from SavageCabbage animation pack. An error like that could come out if for example you don't install it and then you install something which requires it, i.e. the XMLs I made.

12 hours ago, A.J. said:

They are morph sets from SavageCabbage animation pack. An error like that could come out if for example you don't install it and then you install something which requires it, i.e. the XMLs I made.

I do have it installed but i had also installed the updated tags after so now that i know what is causing this issue I'll be able to fix it. Thanks A.J

Hey guys, I need some help.

I've spent the past week trying to get the adult animations to work with my Fallout 4 but I can't seem to get them working & I have no idea why.

I have F4SE installed, LooksMenu, AAF & Animations (As far as I know I've installed all REQUIRED files for AAF). the mods are working as far as script wise. But when ever I try to initiate a scene the characters just stand there staring at each other for a while & then it stops trying (or the scene ends but it just didn't play the animations.).

I've modded my Skyrim quite extensively so I have somewhat of an understanding of what goes into the animation process. I was just wondering am I missing a mod like FNIS that registers the animations for FO4 or should it just be working? because the issue I'm having feels like what happens if the animations haven't been registered with FNIS for Skyrim it plays the scene but if there are no animations they just stand there.

I've attached 2 images showing load order if that help to attempt to decipher my issue. If somebody could help me out with this it would be really appreciated. :D 

Load Order 1.PNG

Load Order 2.PNG

As I observed, when an animation involving the player character starts, instead of putting it in the animation rug, it's made invisible, a duplicated is created while the image fades to black (for maintaining immersion despite the adding of a player duplicate I guess) and then the duplicate is assigned to the rug.

As I get from comments, this seems to be needed because some kind of problem between the player using furnityre and the flycam, since one of the updates. On the other hand, there is no problem using tfc while player is using the gym equipments added by the vaultech DLC and my game is updated to version 1-10-114.

So, could someone explain why animations can't be played directly on player, without the need to go for the invisibility, fade to black, duplication method? Not that it bothers me, the current method is easy to get used to, but I'm really curious.

3 hours ago, P_dante said:

As I observed, when an animation involving the player character starts, instead of putting it in the animation rug, it's made invisible, a duplicated is created while the image fades to black (for maintaining immersion despite the adding of a player duplicate I guess) and then the duplicate is assigned to the rug.

As I get from comments, this seems to be needed because some kind of problem between the player using furnityre and the flycam, since one of the updates. On the other hand, there is no problem using tfc while player is using the gym equipments added by the vaultech DLC and my game is updated to version 1-10-114.

So, could someone explain why animations can't be played directly on player, without the need to go for the invisibility, fade to black, duplication method? Not that it bothers me, the current method is easy to get used to, but I'm really curious.

There are a few functions that have to be called to effectively lock an actor in place and go into tfc. You can get some variation in which problem you experience by timing those things and re-ordering them. But, after a lot of time testing the options none of them eliminated the problems (player being invisible, player being frozen or player only being able to play one animation loop).

A character playing one animation loop in a furniture animation is not comparable to the coordinate-based (not rug/furniture) locking method AAF relies on.

2 hours ago, dagobaking said:

There are a few functions that have to be called to effectively lock an actor in place and go into tfc. You can get some variation in which problem you experience by timing those things and re-ordering them. But, after a lot of time testing the options none of them eliminated the problems (player being invisible, player being frozen or player only being able to play one animation loop).

A character playing one animation loop in a furniture animation is not comparable to the coordinate-based (not rug/furniture) locking method AAF relies on.

Makes sense.

4 hours ago, horcruxz1 said:

I forgot how to change the hotkey to open AAF, can anyone help?

and I forgot to mention just incase anyone knows, I got this weird teleport thing when I pressed F9 and it'll glitch some object, how to fix this?

If it is hot keys to operate AAF check the documents included in AAF (if you installed them along with AAF or extract them) in side the guide there is instructions to change the keys. 

Link to the support thread that has a live version of the document link on it. here

From my observation is there failsafe in this mod that blocks other mods from kicking in during the animation ?? right now i think there maybe something weird going on and in involves player character and the invisible player character still being triggerd by AAF ?? this causes a weird glitch and also and error window to pop up because player is already busy with AAF framework.

3 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

From my observation is there failsafe in this mod that blocks other mods from kicking in during the animation ?? right now i think there maybe something weird going on and in involves player character and the invisible player character still being triggerd by AAF ?? this causes a weird glitch and also and error window to pop up because player is already busy with AAF framework.

Yes. recently, my doppelganger has been having fun AFTER my fun is done, and is having sex with random people whilst invisible, Thankfully, it's limited to 1 person (usually the person I had sex with, but not always)

20181106200158_1.jpg

There are measures in place to prevent actors going into multiple scenes. And the doppelganger is blocked in scans that AAF does through the wizard.

But, some kind of circumstance might have a way of messing up anyway. Need to know more details about how to reproduce every time.

5 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Yes. recently, my doppelganger has been having fun AFTER my fun is done, and is having sex with random people whilst invisible, Thankfully, it's limited to 1 person (usually the person I had sex with, but not always)

20181106200158_1.jpg

Was wondering do you also get sometimes an error window popup ?? when this happen ?? Right now the only time this happen is when the player is still with aaf framework and the invisible will also want to trigger the same person the player engaged with then an error popsup. 

23 minutes ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Was wondering do you also get sometimes an error window popup ?? when this happen ?? Right now the only time this happen is when the player is still with aaf framework and the invisible will also want to trigger the same person the player engaged with then an error popsup. 

I have this window popping up.

2 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Sometimes.....Lately, I haven't though.......I'll have sex, then as soon as I'm done, an invisible person will have sex with the person I had sex with. If someone is closer, they will choose that person. It only happens once per session.

?

1 hour ago, Durante said:

Is there a way yet to start up  AAF animating  for example Leito's animations on bed?

If you're interested I added Leito on beds in my last XML, they're classified as "Beta" because FF works only in certain circumstances, but FM should be fine

hope this helps someone incase u cant bring AAF menu ingame after fresh reinstalation of game dont forget to reapply these settings in fallout4custom.ini (incase u deleted it) 

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

pretty much spent a day being annoyed as to why this and esp.explorer are not showing ingame as  i did fresh game and f4se right but i totaly forgot about ini's  
did this so many times in the past i managed to overlook it now xD
2 hours ago, puxa4_11 said:

The AAF does not work for me in any way, even the new save created with the AAF and the mods that it requires, nothing happens anyway.

It SHOULD work. You've screwed something up.. Try again! And perhaps provide more detail to help describe the problem so people can understand and help. Simply saying "It doesn't work" is gonna render your feedback useless.