7 hours ago, BarneyGold said:

Alright so I searched for days and couldn't find anything so I'll try here :

I'm trying to add another race to be scanned by AAF. I know I have to add a new AAF_actorTypeData xml file, but I really don't know where to find the actor type form... Anyone ?

That is the form ID for a keyword. AAF scans for actors based on the race keywords that Bethesda set up.

If the new race uses a human skeleton, you could probably make it work just by adding the keyword that humans use to that race.

On 12/1/2018 at 3:18 PM, A.J. said:

If you're interested I added Leito on beds in my last XML, they're classified as "Beta" because FF works only in certain circumstances, but FM should be fine

Ohh! I had completely forgotten about it. Doesn't seem to work for me though, do you need to install those furniture mods? ^^

2 hours ago, Durante said:

Ohh! I had completely forgotten about it. Doesn't seem to work for me though, do you need to install those furniture mods? ^^

Vanilla furnitures come with SavageCabbage, so you not only need Leito but also SavageCabbage etc., basically the requisites written on the Description. You'll also need the FF patch because these can be played both as FM and FF. All the other furniture files that I included are patches for other mods.

It's not a FOMOD, so you could go for a manual installation. But if you use MO2, you should go on the left column and right click on it, then tell to Ignore (you'll see the gray will become black). Let me know if you have troubles.

On 12/1/2018 at 12:16 PM, puxa4_11 said:

The AAF does not work for me in any way, even the new save created with the AAF and the mods that it requires, nothing happens anyway.

You MUST modify your game INI files to allow mods. I didn't include this in my videos because it's common knowledge.

?

1 hour ago, puxa4_11 said:

And what file do I need to change, and what is there to change?

Go into the folder "Documents/My Games/Fallout4"

You will need to add the following lines to the Fallout4Prefs.ini file below the section marked [Launcher]:

bEnableFileSelection=1

~*~

You will need to add the following line in Fallout4Custom.ini: 

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

This file may need to be CREATED.......Some installs don't make it.

Open notepad.

Make a new file called Fallout4Custom.txt.

Put above info in.

Rename to "Fallout4Custom.ini"

Done!

Place in "Documents/My Games/Fallout4"

?

On 11/30/2018 at 10:54 PM, dagobaking said:

There are measures in place to prevent actors going into multiple scenes. And the doppelganger is blocked in scans that AAF does through the wizard.

But, some kind of circumstance might have a way of messing up anyway. Need to know more details about how to reproduce every time.

Possible custom ini settings that have been done?

6 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Possible custom ini settings that have been done?

Anything is possible. I don't know all of the possible ini settings.

But, based on what I do know, I would be surprised if ini settings changed this. More likely would be a specific variation of API call. Like a scene started by another mod (via API rather than wizard) that also specifies a location. Something like that.

Hey I've been looking around for a answer to my AAF problems but could find literally nothing on it. Would you guys happen to know why when events play, absolutely nothing happens?  Im not receiving any error logs  in game , verified out of game to have any prerequisite mods I might need as well as installed F4SE properly. Im also on MO2

Hihi!  I'm running into a problem here with furniture animations never playing, and I'm not sure why.  Ever since I updated to the latest version (and on a new game, I might add), they just stopped.  I'm now into 10 hours of playing my game with the latest version of AAF and there has been not a single furniture animation.  I've checked and double checked the installation of all my animation packs, their patches, AAF itself, their load order, the order in which they were installed, and I have the latest version of tags installed, but no dice.  Before I downgrade the installation, might anyone know by chance how to get the furniture animations to trigger?

I do have RSE installed.  The only MCM option for furniture, which is in the Shenanigans menu, is enabled.

I'm not sure what's all needed to help troubleshoot, but here's my load order:

Spoiler

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
AAF.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
TortureDevices.esm=1
HUDFramework.esm=1
SettlementKeywords.esm=1
Homemaker.esm=1
TrueStormsFO4.esm=1
Snap'n Build.esm=1
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm=1
Devious Devices.esm=1
Sexy One piece.esl=1
Crossbow.esl=1
TheKite_VTS.esl=1
TheKite_ScoopDigger.esl=1
TheKite_CaitSet.esl=1
TheKite_HCD_SynthUniform.esl=1
TheKite_HCD_SynthUniform_Replacer.esl=1
Taboolicious_StreetBrawler.esl=1
BikerGirlOutfitsConversion.esl=1
CROSS_Cybernetics.esl=1
sarahRageArmor.esl=1
Deathclaw Hunter Armor Nuka World.esl=1
TheKite_VTS_Replacer.esl=1
HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esl=1
CROSS_CourserStrigidae.esp=1
Spartan-Calyps-NoAE.esl=1
Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esl=1
LongerPowerLines3x.esl=1
LongerHeadlampLightWithShadows2x.esl=1
FatManRadiation.esl=1
luxor8071 HD Texture Pack AIO.esl=1
ModularVaultSuit.esl=1
CROSS_MojaveManhunter.esp=1
ASA.esl=1
vneck.esl=1
K-Girl Shoes.esl=1
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp=1
TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp=1
Clarity True Storms Version.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
Prisoner Shackles.esp=1
SSEX.esp=1
SettleObjExpandPack.esp=1
SettleObjExpandPack-AllLightShadowEnabler.esp=1
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
Rufgt's Animations.esp=1
Atomic Lust.esp=1
four_play.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp=1
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp=1
CumNWealth.esp=1
CumNWealth_mutant.esp=1
Shino Poses.esp=1
ThraxActionPoses.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1
Farelle_Animations.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
VIO_Strap-On.esp=1
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp=1
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp=1
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp=1
Rogg DD Items Manager.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp=1
CompanionsGoHome_A.esp=1
dD-Realistic Ragdoll Force.esp=1
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp=1
More Where That Came From Diamond City.esp=1
PAMS.esp=1
PowerArmorDelivery.esp=1
SpotlightFix-250-Shadow.esp=1
vertibirdgrenade.esp=1
ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks-DLCVersion-VanillaWeight.esp=1
Mutated Lust.esp=1
AutoDoors.esp=1
SettleObjExpandPack-AutoDoorsPatch.esp=1
ImmersiveVendors.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
EveryonesBestFriend.esp=1
Immersive HUD.esp=1
LR_Motorcycle.esp=1
LR_LoneWandererFarHarbour.esp=1
LR_LoneWandererNukaWorld.esp=1
OWR_AOC.esp=1
dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp=1
HAAS Physics.esp=1
Quantum Deathclaws V1.1.esp=1
FPAttributes.esp=1
FP_SexualHarassment.esp=1
Campsite.esp=1
Campsite-Full-Sleep.esp=1
CombatStripLite.esp=1
MODGirlyAnimation.esp=1
PlayerHeadTracking.esp=1
CWSS Redux.esp=1
AnghelosRespawn.esp=1
PHT_CWSS_Patch.esp=1
PlayerVoiceFrequencySlider.esp=1
PD_LowerWeapon.esp=1
rpampas.esp=1
2pacSkimpy.esp=1
PiP-Boy2000.esp=1
PiP-Boy2000_LMCC.esp=1
Crafting Mastery.esp=1
rfortaleza2.esp=1
rfortaleza2_AE.esp=1
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp=1
Immersive Fallout - Movement (DLC).esp=1
AAF_RSE.esp=1
AAF_RSE_DLCPatch.esp=1
AAF_RSE_Vanilla_CritterAddon.esp=1
RSE_CWSS_patch.esp=1
AAF_RSE - VIS Patch.esp=1

The animation packs that I have installed are (all of the latest version):

Spoiler

SavageCabbages Animation Pack
Fo4 Animations By Leito
ShinoPoses
Thrax's Action Poses
Crazy Animations Gun Version
Vademania
Mutated Lust
Farelle Animation Mod
AAF Bondage Animations
Leito FO4 Rigs
AAF Patches for Leito and Crazy Animations
CumNWealth SavageCabbage
Creature Pack
Advance Animation Framework Compatibility Patches
AAF Animation Position Tags

I don't have logging enabled.  It that's needed to troubleshot do let me know, I'll enable it, and come back here when I have sufficient data with logs.

Any assistance to get furniture animations to work would be very much truly greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance!

17 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Anything is possible. I don't know all of the possible ini settings.

But, based on what I do know, I would be surprised if ini settings changed this. More likely would be a specific variation of API call. Like a scene started by another mod (via API rather than wizard) that also specifies a location. Something like that.

Check, I will try to remember that. this "INI thang" is new to me.... :D not sure where it starts and coding ends etc. ;)  Makes sense that some other mod API call would be the cause. Seems like that is the major cause of problems with AAF for those that have installed it correctly... which is a COMPLETELY different issue :P  

11 hours ago, ThetHawk said:

Hey I've been looking around for a answer to my AAF problems but could find literally nothing on it. Would you guys happen to know why when events play, absolutely nothing happens?  Im not receiving any error logs  in game , verified out of game to have any prerequisite mods I might need as well as installed F4SE properly. Im also on MO2

Sounds like AAF is not running. Which would suggest that the prerequisites are not really in place correctly.

9 hours ago, OlBenny said:

Hihi!  I'm running into a problem here with furniture animations never playing, and I'm not sure why.

Have you tried running furniture animations from the wizard?

5 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Check, I will try to remember that. this "INI thang" is new to me.... :D not sure where it starts and coding ends etc. ;)  Makes sense that some other mod API call would be the cause. Seems like that is the major cause of problems with AAF for those that have installed it correctly... which is a COMPLETELY different issue :P  

Those mods send a list of actors into AAF to participate in an animation. If they do their own scan and pick up the doppelganger, etc. to include in the list sent in, that may go through and cause this.

AAF checks for that in its own scans through the wizard. But, I don't think it checks again before the animation starts (from memory). So, the fix for now would be for these mods to check the validity of the actors they are sending in.

I can also look into adding additional checks into AAF. But, that is not preferred because it would still result in AAF sending out an error and stopping the scene. Ideally, other mods do these checks so no error routine is needed.

2 hours ago, MisterTime said:

Im getting error 36 when booting up AAF. but nothing else, just the text remains on screen.

What directory is there a log or crash file I could consult to investigate where I am tripping up ?

Something has caused AAF to freeze. But, after XML has been parsed. It's unusual and I think it has to do with a bad save or bad edit of XML files.

50 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

Sounds like AAF is not running. Which would suggest that the prerequisites are not really in place correctly.

Have you tried running furniture animations from the wizard?

Those mods send a list of actors into AAF to participate in an animation. If they do their own scan and pick up the doppelganger, etc. to include in the list sent in, that may go through and cause this.

AAF checks for that in its own scans through the wizard. But, I don't think it checks again before the animation starts (from memory). So, the fix for now would be for these mods to check the validity of the actors they are sending in.

I can also look into adding additional checks into AAF. But, that is not preferred because it would still result in AAF sending out an error and stopping the scene. Ideally, other mods do these checks so no error routine is needed.

Something has caused AAF to freeze. But, after XML has been parsed. It's unusual and I think it has to do with a bad save or bad edit of XML files.

Hi Dagobaking!  Well, for me the animations are starting from either RSE or another lovely gem called Sexual Harassment.  I have cycled through the animations with the wizard while they are in progress to see if I can get a furniture animation (if this is what mean??), and, sadly, nope, they're all on the floor.

Sounds great to me. The other authors should clean up and make sure their mods aren't causing troubles.. :D No need to add code and steps to over complicate the AAF core mod to fix that IMO.

1 hour ago, OlBenny said:

Hi Dagobaking!  Well, for me the animations are starting from either RSE or another lovely gem called Sexual Harassment.  I have cycled through the animations with the wizard while they are in progress to see if I can get a furniture animation (if this is what mean??), and, sadly, nope, they're all on the floor.

No. That wouldn't work. Once you are in a ground animation it will not cycle into a furniture.

You need to run the wizard while you are near furniture and it should be an option there if u have those animations installed.

50 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

No. That wouldn't work. Once you are in a ground animation it will not cycle into a furniture.

You need to run the wizard while you are near furniture and it should be an option there if u have those animations installed.

Ooooooh...  Right, going to give it a go.  ♫ After these messages, I'll be right back!  ♫

Alrighty, happy news indeed:  With the wizard, YES!, the furniture animation works.  Huzzah!  So, right, what does this mean then?  Is the problem originating with the mods triggering the animations and that's why I'm not getting furniture animations with the events triggered by these mods?

7 minutes ago, OlBenny said:

Alrighty, happy news indeed:  With the wizard, YES!, the furniture animation works.  Huzzah!  So, right, what does this mean then?  Is the problem originating with the mods triggering the animations and that's why I'm not getting furniture animations with the events triggered by these mods?

It could be that those mods are triggering animations when no furniture is around.

Another possibility is that those mods deliberately turn off furniture animations.