3 hours ago, mintaraga said:

hello,

i am newb here both to fallout and modded game, pls help

i hv a problem i dont know what i missed during aaf instlallation.

playing male ss

i install 1. aaf+pre requirement

2. leito and crazy

3. polistiro patch

this is the screen shot of the problem and the load order.

also my FO4 ver 1.10.106 , f4se and SLM match.

also another related question, when undress normal & during animation with dogmeat (to test if it works), my ss still wear the white underwear with his genitalia sticking out (flacid), what should i do to make my ss fully naked, do i hv to install any nude body mod ? if so, what male body mod that work well with aaf ?

i am sorry for my bad english, and tyvm for the response

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rqFrsVw2oatG/

There ya go. That should help you out.

?

I'm still baffled. I removed AAF with its dependents this time (RSE, FP), saved the game, cleaned the save with Fallrim Tools and then manually removed all the straggler AAF files from my game directories... Then I reinstalled everything...

... and ended up in the exact same place. XMLs and animations never initialise, but AAF seems to be properly installed (see the pic). I managed to trigger an RSE Untamed Ardor but no animations played, it just instantly removed my ardor again.

I had Debug and Debug to Log enabled, but the logs don't clarify anything. There's no reference to AAF in them at all.

All this because I wanted my dog in the game... I should have known not to mess with a working setup mid-playthrough. :/

20181018214648_1.jpg

5 hours ago, TheCaptn said:

Yeah I already cleaned the unattached instances, just forgot to mention it. Is there something more advanced that I could try with Fallrim Tools? How is that initialization process triggered? As a quest?

Referring to this and your last message. I don't know anything about Fallrim because I never had the need to clean my saves until the last weeks. So I just follow instructions or what the modder tells me. So, I'm not sure if it's important, but I would like to note that AAF guide shows another way to clean with Fallrim when update for example, explicitly mentioning to not follow the Fallrim's page for what concerns the unattached instances. I repeat, I don't know the differences, but in doubt maybe I'd still try to make a last attempt following the guide.

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rqFrsVw2oatG/

There ya go. That should help you out.

?

tyvm for the help, now before reinstall aaf from beginning, in your vid you mention must install cbbe also, i plan on install the mto(male take over) mod later, so there wont be any female in game (i guess), do i still hv to install cbbe.

btw thx for the video, gonna follow your instruction from video

wish my dad as cool as you sir (i mean being a gamer)

1 hour ago, fireply69x said:

Im on AAF beta 25. I cannot find any animation for bed and furniture, M/F and for M/M/M/F (By SavageCabbage). Is it an AAF problem? Also I have problem with leito super mutant animation it says AAF ERROR 011.

Installing the optional Sample XML Files in the AAF installer will fix the Error 011 activity2 error.  Not sure about the Actor 20 problem.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Installing the optional Sample XML Files in the AAF installer will fix the Error 011 activity2 error.  Not sure about the Actor 20 problem.

Thanks problem solved. Putting the sample xml files in the aaf folder will also fix the actor 20 problem. Now my only problem is the missing animation from savagecabbage. I cant find any bed and furniture, M/F and  M/M/M/F animation after updating to aaf beta 25.

4 hours ago, fireply69x said:

Thanks problem solved. Putting the sample xml files in the aaf folder will also fix the actor 20 problem. Now my only problem is the missing animation from savagecabbage. I cant find any bed and furniture, M/F and  M/M/M/F animation after updating to aaf beta 25.

There was a file floating around that thread (savagecabbage) that I believe had what you are looking for . not sure. It has been  awhile since I had played that. (since I wrote the guide) and I never really went deep into it. Double check the post in the download support would be my best advice unless someone here that is an expert chimes in :D

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

There was a file floating around that thread (savagecabbage) that I believe had what you are looking for . not sure. It has been  awhile since I had played that. (since I wrote the guide) and I never really went deep into it. Double check the post in the download support would be my best advice unless someone here that is an expert chimes in :D

?

So, I've run into an interesting laptop keyboard issue. When trying to access the [HOME] menu, I realized my laptop (POS) does not have a standard [HOME] key, but only a [Num_Home] key. With the help from the discord channel, I/we were able to come up with an alternative in accessing that menu for anyone who may have this similar issue. The file to edit is located in "D:\Programs\MO2\GAMES\Fallout 4\mods\Advanced Animation Framework\AAF" and called "AAF_settings." I use MO2, so path to the file may vary. My attached file changes the key values below:

Home > Num_Home (103)
PgUp > Num_PgUp (105)
PgUp > Num_PgDn (99)
End  >  Num_End (97)
arrow_key_up > Num8 (104)
arrow_key_right > Num6 (102)
arrow_key_down > Num2 (98) 
arrow_key_left > Num4 (100)
direction_NW > i (73)
direction_N  > UP (38)
direction_NE > L (76)
direction_E  > RIGHT (39)
direction_SE  > K (75)
direction_S  > DOWN (40)
direction_SW  > J (74)
direction_W  > LEFT (37)

I kept chose I J K L over W A S D, as I wanted to keep those keys in order to move the camera. Feel free to use my file to overwrite or compare to what you have.

Key Value List:
(https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=DirectX_Scan_Codes)

Thanks again to:

LL
AAF
Paeantrix
forgets
Roggvir
The Bottomhood of Steel

AAF_settings.xml

I feel like an absolute idiot here.  I'm having trouble with AAF.  I've figured out how to get poses working, but I'm not sure how to get equipment (like a gun) to show when the poses start.  Is there a hotkey or something I'm missing?

Another question: I have accidentally hit a button once or twice that pops up a UI showing pose options (not the Home key menu), but I have no idea what that key is.  I've scoured the wiki, but I'm not finding anything.  Can I get some basic direction, please?

Thank you.

21 minutes ago, ah1 said:

I feel like an absolute idiot here.  I'm having trouble with AAF.  I've figured out how to get poses working, but I'm not sure how to get equipment (like a gun) to show when the poses start.  Is there a hotkey or something I'm missing?

Another question: I have accidentally hit a button once or twice that pops up a UI showing pose options (not the Home key menu), but I have no idea what that key is.  I've scoured the wiki, but I'm not finding anything.  Can I get some basic direction, please?

Thank you.

Check the guides. There are some instructions on how to operate AAF. If there is some confusion or issues with the info there (or more info needed etc) then please reference that on that that thread so it can be reviewed... (Maybe some clarifications might be needed on the guide) and others can know where you are having the exact troubles. (from the steps)  Post here as well if you feel the need. or you can use the Discord.. (advised) whee there are usually many AAF people active there that have the know how. (where I learned most of what I learned to create my part of the guides. :D

20 minutes ago, ah1 said:

I haven't found a way to cleanly allow weapons in hand during poses. I see it happening with armed NPC sometimes. But, when I try to equip weapons they instantly get unequipped and if I turn on "weaponDrawn" it triggers a draw animation that interferes with the pose animation.

So, unfortunately, there is not currently a way to do this beyond the tedious method of creating the weapon and positioning via console.

Maybe this will be fixed in the future.

20 minutes ago, ah1 said:

Hm. Maybe it was the wizard that you saw? You could bring this up by pressing the home key to open the GUI and then Enter to start the wizard.

13 hours ago, mintaraga said:

tyvm for the help, now before reinstall aaf from beginning, in your vid you mention must install cbbe also, i plan on install the mto(male take over) mod later, so there wont be any female in game (i guess), do i still hv to install cbbe.

btw thx for the video, gonna follow your instruction from video

wish my dad as cool as you sir (i mean being a gamer)

It's rare I get compliments, so thank you!

?

22 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Check the guides. There are some instructions on how to operate AAF. If there is some confusion or issues with the info there (or more info needed etc) then please reference that on that that thread so it can be reviewed... (Maybe some clarifications might be needed on the guide) and others can know where you are having the exact troubles. (from the steps)  Post here as well if you feel the need. or you can use the Discord.. (advised) whee there are usually many AAF people active there that have the know how. (where I learned most of what I learned to create my part of the guides. :D

Thanks for the replies.  I did actually read the guide.  All the basics I think I have down.  I was confused to whether or not there was a hotkey to show a weapon or other hand-held item equipped since so many poses rely on them.  I already tried modifying the XML to show "Possibly Weapon" slots, and tried modifying to equip specific items, but they always disappear as soon as the pose loads.

As for the weird UI that pops up, it is not the Wizard.  It is a large square that has selectable items in it almost like the PipBoy (although my Pipboy is not out at the time).  The guide mentions that the mod has the ability to allow mod authors to make custom menus in a fashion similar to MCM and I'm wondering if I somehow accessed one of those.  I followed the RSE guide when installing, so if there is something you are aware of in that, please do tell.

Thanks again for the guidance!

16 hours ago, dagobaking said:

I haven't found a way to cleanly allow weapons in hand during poses. I see it happening with armed NPC sometimes. But, when I try to equip weapons they instantly get unequipped and if I turn on "weaponDrawn" it triggers a draw animation that interferes with the pose animation.

So, unfortunately, there is not currently a way to do this beyond the tedious method of creating the weapon and positioning via console.

Maybe this will be fixed in the future.

Hm. Maybe it was the wizard that you saw? You could bring this up by pressing the home key to open the GUI and then Enter to start the wizard.

I can tell you if a Reference alias is set with the weapon drawn flag it will stay on during the AAF scene, this is why if you fuck guards they'll keep their guns. For my mod where I have a raider approach the player with weapon drawn I actually had to tell him to unequip his weapon in my fragment to avoid this cuz I think it looks bad.

I lately sometimes get this Error Message with Supermutants:

AAF Error: [001] Action-ID "activity2" not found

Can anyone tell me what this means and how to fix it. It´s completely gamebreaking and mostly happens in 4th or 5th round of AAF Violate.

20181019181141_1.jpg

20181019181250_1.jpg

20181019190714_1.jpg

By the Way, how do i get erect penises for Feral Gouls during Animations, they always stay flaccic?

27 minutes ago, Toddi said:

I lately sometimes get this Error Message with Supermutants:

AAF Error: [001] Action-ID "activity2" not found

Can anyone tell me what this means and how to fix it. It´s completely gamebreaking and mostly happens in 4th or 5th round of AAF Violate.

By the Way, how do i get erect penises for Feral Gouls during Animations, they always stay flaccic?

?

17 hours ago, ah1 said:

Thanks for the replies.  I did actually read the guide.  All the basics I think I have down.  I was confused to whether or not there was a hotkey to show a weapon or other hand-held item equipped since so many poses rely on them.  I already tried modifying the XML to show "Possibly Weapon" slots, and tried modifying to equip specific items, but they always disappear as soon as the pose loads.

As for the weird UI that pops up, it is not the Wizard.  It is a large square that has selectable items in it almost like the PipBoy (although my Pipboy is not out at the time).  The guide mentions that the mod has the ability to allow mod authors to make custom menus in a fashion similar to MCM and I'm wondering if I somehow accessed one of those.  I followed the RSE guide when installing, so if there is something you are aware of in that, please do tell.

Thanks again for the guidance!

If there ends up being one ... please, somebody let me know so I can add it to the guide :D

Maybe show that UI that shows up. Perhaps someone knows what it is. (*load order as well :D )

3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I can tell you if a Reference alias is set with the weapon drawn flag it will stay on during the AAF scene, this is why if you fuck guards they'll keep their guns. For my mod where I have a raider approach the player with weapon drawn I actually had to tell him to unequip his weapon in my fragment to avoid this cuz I think it looks bad.

I tested with that flag on and it didn't work. But, maybe there is an additional factor related to specific animations/weapons?

I have seen weapons in hand when forcing scenes with hostile Raiders. But, I'm not sure how to consistently cause it on demand.