I wonder if morphs will EVER be applied during animations in AAF for player females. Because  on the NPC females all the morphs (belly and tits) are properly showing during animations. But not on player. Not an issue for these playing male char, but i am playing female, and for me it if by far the most annoying and immersion breaking feature left. Much worse comparing to stripping. Because there are plenty of clothes which will strip just fine during animations, but there are no way around morph problem. I am not a programmer, but  it can not be such an impossible thing to make, since the morphs are working for NPC, meaning the technology is there. And they were working even in old four play.   

6 minutes ago, L36812180234 said:

I wonder if morphs will EVER be applied during animations in AAF for player females. Because  on the NPC females all the morphs (belly and tits) are properly showing during animations. But not on player. Not an issue for these playing male char, but i am playing female, and for me it if by far the most annoying and immersion breaking feature left. Much worse comparing to stripping. Because there are plenty of clothes which will strip just fine during animations, but there are no way around morph problem. I am not a programmer, but  it can not be such an impossible thing to make, since the morphs are working for NPC, meaning the technology is there. And they were working even in old four play.   

I don't even know if dagobaking is aware of the issue. It's not being talked about "up there." I'll try to remember to bring it up. Morphs WERE being applied and should still be. But the way the PC is handled changed, rather significantly from 7b to 8b. So it may have broken. 

I do have a question tho. Have you tried making a profile with a very minimal loadout, like just aaf, animations, and fpe to see if it works? The very first step should be to see if there is a mod conflict. Dago can't possibly be expected to keep up with and make modifications for every mod out there.

I don't let my character get pregnant, I have no urge, so I don't see it. But if you want it fixed, doing some legwork to see what the problem might be helps a lot. Once an issue is found and is reproducible a fix can be implemented in most cases. Also remember that AAF_FPE is just a conversion of the original fpe mod. It's not being updated or collaborated with in any way other than that conversion. So it may be tricky.

Hi ,

How you generate a name for the pnj in the selection with AAF ?
there is a mod or a way to get that could give the same name
instead of settler which appears by default ?

I have seen mods that gives a name but I'm afraid it's different that the selection in AAF

Thanks for sharing , excellent mod ! :)

1 hour ago, L36812180234 said:

Did you install THIS?

?

CBBEMorphs.jpg

I don't know that anyone has used 4play rse with the proxy. Would be an interesting experiment. All other things being equal I'd say use AAF all the way. The proxy is useful in some ways, but if you have the option, use an AAF version.

My RSE build is stable AF and works like magic, most of the time. There are occasional glitches but they are all in the handoff between rse and aaf as far as I can tell, and that is only going to improve. I ain't gonna say it's painless, but it works pretty damn well once you get your stuff sorted out.

Your mileage may vary

3 hours ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

I don't even know if dagobaking is aware of the issue. It's not being talked about "up there." I'll try to remember to bring it up. Morphs WERE being applied and should still be. But the way the PC is handled changed, rather significantly from 7b to 8b. So it may have broken. 

I do have a question tho. Have you tried making a profile with a very minimal loadout, like just aaf, animations, and fpe to see if it works? The very first step should be to see if there is a mod conflict. Dago can't possibly be expected to keep up with and make modifications for every mod out there.

I don't let my character get pregnant, I have no urge, so I don't see it. But if you want it fixed, doing some legwork to see what the problem might be helps a lot. Once an issue is found and is reproducible a fix can be implemented in most cases. Also remember that AAF_FPE is just a conversion of the original fpe mod. It's not being updated or collaborated with in any way other than that conversion. So it may be tricky.

Well, I did not try such minimal profile. But as far as I remember, morphs never worked with AAF for PC. If anybody could confirm that morphs work for their female character, I would certainly  try my best to figure out how to make it working on my side. The problem is that morphs show on NPC.   

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

Did you install THIS?

?

CBBEMorphs.jpg

What do you mean by THIS? I have the CBBE installed, The pregnant belly and breasts are shown on NPC and on my toon when not in animation. During animation morphs are shown on NPC. But not on my female toon. Immediately after animations the morphs are once again visible, with "overlays" applied. As far as I understand, the morphs are not copied to doppelganger.  Can ANYBODY confirm, that morphs are working for their female character with AAF during animations? 

6 hours ago, InfinityKage said:

Anyway, here is the problem I run into. I can't remember the exact wording but it was something along the lines of animation won't play because you don't have any animations marked male+female or female+male and set to... something. Can't remember that last part.

That message means that you don't have animations installed that are designed for the combination of actors you selected. Those are separate downloads. Once you find and install those, it should work.

6 hours ago, Pazz2 said:

Could you please add the option to move individual actors? Or somehow enable ToggleCollision command? Because right now, my characters are humping air. ?

What actors/body are being used that cause humping in the air?

I'm not sure what ToggleCollision is?

Also, where are per actor adjustments in XML? What I need is to move one actor closer to the main actor, but that is different per animation. X/Y/Z -/+ etc. The former option(s) would be better.

https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/XML/animation.md#!animation

4 hours ago, L36812180234 said:

From memory, this was brought up a while back and then another user tested it and confirmed that the morphs were working for them on the Player.

Given that, it sounds like the problem could have something to do with another mod that interferes with morphs. Or, it could be that morphs aren't installed properly on the body you are using for the PC.

I need more specific information about what is happening to address this.

2 hours ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

I don't know that anyone has used 4play rse with the proxy. Would be an interesting experiment. All other things being equal I'd say use AAF all the way. The proxy is useful in some ways, but if you have the option, use an AAF version.

My RSE build is stable AF and works like magic, most of the time. There are occasional glitches but they are all in the handoff between rse and aaf as far as I can tell, and that is only going to improve. I ain't gonna say it's painless, but it works pretty damn well once you get your stuff sorted out.

Your mileage may vary

Thank you! It says i need Family Planning enhanced on the RSE mod page..  Is there an AAF compatible version of Family Planning? I can't seem to find it anywhere. 

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

...What actors/body are being used that cause humping in the air?

I'm not sure what ToggleCollision is?...

My main character (male) is shorter than average. I changed this with the console command "player.setscale 0.95"

I also use CBBE body type for females, and edited the curvy body type, so that it's thicker/larger. This causes the gap between the actors.

I had the same problem with Four Play, but then I could use the console command tcl, which toggles collision. If I turn that off, I can manually move the actors forward/backwards so the align properly with my body types and preferences.

The community patch had a similar option, but then you only have to use the arrows on the numpad.

But with AAF, I can't use any button to change this, nor thus the command tcl work for some reason. I think AAF uses a different camera that acts like a free camera, but is different than the camera used with the console command tfc (ToggleFreeCamera).

5 minutes ago, Pazz2 said:

My main character (male) is shorter than average. I changed this with the console command "player.setscale 0.95"

I also use CBBE body type for females, and edited the curvy body type, so that it's thicker/larger. This causes the gap between the actors.

I had the same problem with Four Play, but then I could use the console command tcl, which toggles collision. If I turn that off, I can manually move the actors forward/backwards so the align properly with my body types and preferences.

The community patch had a similar option, but then you only have to use the arrows on the numpad.

But with AAF, I can't use any button to change this, nor thus the command tcl work for some reason. I think AAF uses a different camera that acts like a free camera, but is different than the camera used with the console command tfc (ToggleFreeCamera).

You might try modpos. Not sure how it would work out tho. I'll let Dagobaking handle the rest of that.

2 hours ago, dagobaking said:

From memory, this was brought up a while back and then another user tested it and confirmed that the morphs were working for them on the Player.

Given that, it sounds like the problem could have something to do with another mod that interferes with morphs. Or, it could be that morphs aren't installed properly on the body you are using for the PC.

I need more specific information about what is happening to address this.

Uninstalled everything except the following mods:

Advanced Animation Framework    10.0 beta
Mod Configuration Menu 1.30-21497-1-30    
LooksMenu v1-6-11-12631-1-6-11        
Advanced Animation Framework Compatibility Patches 2.7 
AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced        
AAF_RSE_DLC_Patch    
AAF patches for Leito and Crazy animations    
FO4 Animations By Leito - v1.4a        
Strap-On&#39
Immersive Mouth and Teeth - 4.3    
Looks Menu Customization Compendium-24830-v10 
Commonwealth Cuts 2.5-11402-2-5        
Real HD Faces Textures-20445-1-0
Real HD Main File-20445-1-0    
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-    
BodySlide and Outfit Studio        
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch-4598-2-0-4    

Started the new game from character creation with female character. Got pregnant before vault. exited vault, slept a few times until pregnancy become visible in game (when naked and dressed). Had sex again (initiated through console). Morphs are not visible during animations - the same as before (with other mods).

I never saw anybody claiming that morphs work for them during animation with female character. It may be misunderstanding - if CBBE is not properly installed, or FPE is not working, morphs are not visible in game on player and NPC. In my case morphs are working in game and on pregnant NPC females during animations. But not on PC during animations

UPDATE

Left only the following mods:

Advanced Animation Framework    10.0 beta
Mod Configuration Menu 1.30-21497-1-30    
LooksMenu v1-6-11-12631-1-6-11        
Advanced Animation Framework Compatibility Patches 2.7 
AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced        
AAF patches for Leito and Crazy animations    
FO4 Animations By Leito - v1.4a        
Looks Menu Customization Compendium-24830-v10 
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-    
BodySlide and Outfit Studio        
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch-4598-2-0-4    

Loaded the save with my char already pregnant. Made also NPC pregnant. Tested again. In game morphs are visible both on PC and NPC. During animations morphs are visible on NPC, but on PC are not visible. If this is not barest minimum of mods, then i do not know. 

Attached two shots. In first one PC is having fun - no morphs are visible. In second one NPC is having fun, PC watching; morphs are visible on both. I do not know how to better explain the problem 

Pic2.jpg

Pic1.jpg

2 hours ago, Pazz2 said:

That isn't very much of a difference. If you turn on autoScale in the settings it would make the actors same size and probably wouldnt be that noticeable. But, you can also use the functionality that I linked to to get what you are after.

2 hours ago, L36812180234 said:

I do not know how to better explain the problem 

I don't need the problem to be explained better. I just don't have time to test with a new game, with different options installed, etc. There are a zillion factors at play with each persons mod build. I'm not going to try to re-create everyones game build when 90% of the time it turns out that nothing was wrong with AAF but with something they did a month ago when installing some other mod. Saves get corrupt. NMM install goes corrupt. Loose files over-write things.

When I tested this last time I made morph changes with sliders on the PC and they appeared on the PC during animations. Maybe there is something about FPE that handles the morphs differently. It could even be a bug in the Looksmenu code that handles sliders different than API morph changes.

5 hours ago, dagobaking said:

That isn't very much of a difference. If you turn on autoScale in the settings it would make the actors same size and probably wouldnt be that noticeable. But, you can also use the functionality that I linked to to get what you are after.

I don't need the problem to be explained better. I just don't have time to test with a new game, with different options installed, etc. There are a zillion factors at play with each persons mod build. I'm not going to try to re-create everyones game build when 90% of the time it turns out that nothing was wrong with AAF but with something they did a month ago when installing some other mod. Saves get corrupt. NMM install goes corrupt. Loose files over-write things.

When I tested this last time I made morph changes with sliders on the PC and they appeared on the PC during animations. Maybe there is something about FPE that handles the morphs differently. It could even be a bug in the Looksmenu code that handles sliders different than API morph changes.

Can ANYBODY confirm that mòrphs shows on their female PC duriing animations with AAF? Or deny. Please.

I would like to hear from others on that as well.

Though, I am reasoning at this point that it's been available for use for a few months and at least as many people play with a female character as with a male. So, it seems like, if it were an AAF bug, I would have heard about it a lot more.

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

I would like to hear from others on that as well.

Though, I am reasoning at this point that it's been available for use for a few months and at least as many people play with a female character as with a male. So, it seems like, if it were an AAF bug, I would have heard about it a lot more.

I copy one post from FPE discussion thread, where two members @tentaclemight and @amenshawn are discussion about having the same problem. Which means I am not alone in this. Until very recently this was not he biggest issue, because AAF was breaking quest and not talking with other mods. Now the quests work as a charm, and even abduction in RSE is working. But morphs NEVER worked for me female PC with AAF. The issue was periodically discussed in FPE and other threads, but nobody wanted to rise a stink since everybody understood, that Dago has his hands full with other bugs, and this issue is not game breaking. And it was hope, that the patch, which is being cooked for other bugs, will solve this issue as well. Well, it did not. At least for some of us. 

Therefore I kindly ask for ANY able gamer, who managed to make the morphs working on their female PC, please report. 

On 9/5/2018 at 4:22 AM, amenshawn said:

I'll be honest, there's not a chance in hell I'll figure out why it's doing that.  I've only been using mods for a few months now, and you can fit everything I know about how they work in a shot glass.

The strange thing about AAF selecting which body to use is that my character, who is carrying twins with morph power set to 11, gets swapped out to her non-pregnant body, while Piper, who is also pregnant and currently larger than my character, is animated in all her gravid glory.  No idea what's causing it.  When I was running FourPlay as a base, FPE morphs showed up just fine, but I have no idea how AAF creates scenes to speculate where the issue stems from.

tentaclemight said:

Damn I noticed that too. I was having some issues, yet again, with FPEnhanced so I decided to test it out with a fresh character and npc, meaning both my character and marcey long got pregnant and whenever Marcy Long engaged in an animation she would keep her big belly while my character's one would disappear.

As for the issue I was testing out, I hope someone can help me out: it seems that when I launch the after installing FPE it works just fine, be it a fresh character or a saved game of a Lvl 104 character with quite a few mods; the thing is, after exiting fallout and relaunching the game and the last saved game, the mod will fail to work again, as in I still get the MCM menu but no more pregnancies (I stop getting the impregnation notification and no one gets pregnant).

What could be the problem?

edit: btw I can replicate the issue with the fresh character as well

edit2: my load order

20 minutes ago, L36812180234 said:

Therefore I kindly ask for ANY able gamer, who managed to make the morphs working on their female PC, please report. 

Morphs working on the female PC:

A. Choosing a female PC:

ScreenShot7.png.282bbff349bff1c7a66b5c5446af3480.png

B. Changing the pregnancy morph:

ScreenShot8.png.5d9252593d19bb4bef5d1524d22ead34.png

C. Seeing that morph correctly shown in an animation:

ScreenShot9.png.b7fecc20558fb9bbf8006d7444805b78.png

20 minutes ago, L36812180234 said:

I copy one post from FPE discussion thread, where two members @tentaclemight and @amenshawn are discussion about having the same problem. Which means I am not alone in this. Until very recently this was not he biggest issue, because AAF was breaking quest and not talking with other mods. Now the quests work as a charm, and even abduction in RSE is working. But morphs NEVER worked for me female PC with AAF. The issue was periodically discussed in FPE and other threads, but nobody wanted to rise a stink since everybody understood, that Dago has his hands full with other bugs, and this issue is not game breaking. And it was hope, that the patch, which is being cooked for other bugs, will solve this issue as well. Well, it did not. At least for some of us. 

If there is a morph bug, it does not appear to be in AAF.

Some possibilities:

1. Some people have not installed body/morphs properly.

2. Some game builds are corrupted (save, NMM cache, etc.)

3. FPE handles the effect in some unexpected or incompatible way.

4. The Looksmenu script is broken in a way that allows copying morphs that were changed with sliders but not morphs that were changed by code.

13 hours ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

You might try modpos. Not sure how it would work out tho. I'll let Dagobaking handle the rest of that.

I'm already using that. The problem is that once I exit the console, the actors reset their position immediately. The tlc command should prevent that. But in AAF, it doesn't work. It does work in Four Play. But some animation packs only use AAF.

10 hours ago, dagobaking said:

While the character height doesn't look that much shorter, but when using animations such as Leito's, it is. I also do not want the actors to have the same height, because that's not what I prefer.

Editing xml files is a much much slower process, since I'm still experimenting with certain height and body types. Which means I have to start an animation, see how they align. Exit the game. Edit the xml file. Start the game. See how they align. Etc. Etc.

With Four Play, I can align the actors with console commands.

With the Community Patch I can use hotkeys.

But with AAF, I can't do this. Which limits my experience.

So I hope AAF has this option in the future in some way.

Thank you.