This mod is great and works amazing, but what all do I have to delete to stop this mod from adjusting the player's outgoing damage. I deleted and replaced every effect I found in the esp that could possibly stop any global damage mod I use from doing its job and it's still ruining any mod I use for damage. Over the last month I've tried half a dozen damage mods with this, and Attributes breaks them all temporarily. Aside from just turning the mod's wear system off, how in the world do I stop this pesky conflict? Surely there's some script I can delete.

Edit: I should specify that it's the FPA_Value_Wear global and WearVagi, WearAnal, all of them or a combination do this. I figure it has to be a script or something I'm not seeing. I can set them all to 0 anytime and save and exit and start and load and any damage mod adjusting the damage is again fully working. I have to do this almost every time an AAF scene occurs tho and it's god-awful annoying. Even if I wasn't using damage mods, like the idea of my bullets going slower because asshole hurts is just stupid regardless. It's the only disappointing aspect of this mod, and sadly it's pretty crushing to normal gameplay. I get the accuracy cone edits, but yo, these are things peoples' mods don't change very often for a very good reason. Many modded weapons behave absolutely insane and can CTD if you're using ECO-altered weapons because of the change in cone. It's all very unsafe, but I've replaced all that with intelligence hits. But whatever force is still adjusting the damage globals is either invisible to xEdit or I'm just not seeing it.

Edited by LynErso666

Hi, I think you MCM config file is missing a script name or mistaken the function form ID in the button "Show Player Attributes".

Since it wasn't working so I decide to check it out and found out it seems to be calling the same function as the hot key does but the form ID configuration is different and the button one is not working.

And is there a way to really view the full attributes like including perversion, etc?

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed in FO4Edit that there are some ingestible potions in this mod. But I don't see any constructible object entries to be able to craft them or vendor edits to be able to find them at merchants. Are they in-game and somehow craftable or attainable? Or are those just dummy entries?

18 minutes ago, lt5ive said:

I've noticed in FO4Edit that there are some ingestible potions in this mod. But I don't see any constructible object entries to be able to craft them or vendor edits to be able to find them at merchants. Are they in-game and somehow craftable or attainable? Or are those just dummy entries?

From a mod-making perspective, "potions" are just a way to apply a magic effect to an actor.  They are not necessarily intended to be crafted and consumed from inventory.

On 10/15/2023 at 7:20 PM, Cloaked_One said:

Is there a way to change what the pc is attracted to(i.e hates animals/mutants, but wants to love them), during mid-gameplay? Or do I need to start a new game, to have different attractions?

Is a doctor in the Memory Den who can take care of that.

1 hour ago, ValenH said:

I asked for help on reddit and someone told me that my ctd comes from this mod, everything seems to work fine but sometimes i get this: https://pastebin.com/JXhT20A4
Can you please explain why it happens?

Did "someone from reddit" explain why they thought this mod was involved? Other than seeing it mentioned in the included copy of your load order, I don't see anything relevant for the FPAttributes plugin. It looks to me like maybe something happened involving the Pip-Boy on an actor whose body was being morphed by BodyGen. Did you try running that crashlog through CLASSIC?

I love this mod, but there is one thing I wouldn't mind seeing:

No Self Esteem loss from wearing bondage gear if you have Bondage Fetish selected in your beginning attributes, especially if your sexual outlook is also 'Carefree' or 'Liberal'

You enjoy wearing bondage gear, and don't care who knows.

8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Did "someone from reddit" explain why they thought this mod was involved? Other than seeing it mentioned in the included copy of your load order, I don't see anything relevant for the FPAttributes plugin. It looks to me like maybe something happened involving the Pip-Boy on an actor whose body was being morphed by BodyGen. Did you try running that crashlog through CLASSIC?

They saw the address of the crash and then at the bottom in the load order display they noticed that the address was inside the address space of FPAtrributes.esp.

This happens on cloth manipulation mostly.
CLASSIC doesn't work for me in ModOrganiser2 no matter how i run it.

2 hours ago, ValenH said:

They saw

It would be more efficient if you share link to reddit thread.

My best guess that crash may happen due to missing mesh. Probably, some animation expect specific bone of a skeleton, but bone doesn't exist.

Edited by Dlinny_Lag
5 hours ago, ValenH said:

They saw the address of the crash

There is no any relationship between memory address in the crash report and order number of a plugin.

Perhaps that commenter was drunk or even he is a numerologist %)

I would suggest to share your crash log in comments section of Buffout 4 and ask for a help.

Edited by Dlinny_Lag

Searched the the problem with the sex lvl raising but didnt find any good solution ? 
Question : Possible to reset all stats via console or via reinstall ? It worked as i played the nuka ride mod, there i could raise it but now in commonwealth slavers it doesnt seem possible ? Depends it on self esteem ? Willpower? or Sub ? So it may not be possible to raise if u are broken ? i also tried to change it via debug menu as consensual acts but nothing changed.

6 hours ago, Jimi123 said:

Searched the the problem with the sex lvl raising but didnt find any good solution ? 
Question : Possible to reset all stats via console or via reinstall ? It worked as i played the nuka ride mod, there i could raise it but now in commonwealth slavers it doesnt seem possible ? Depends it on self esteem ? Willpower? or Sub ? So it may not be possible to raise if u are broken ? i also tried to change it via debug menu as consensual acts but nothing changed.

Raising your sex level requires consensual scenes, at least initially until you reach slut status (sex addiction not reputation). I expect that all the scenes in CS are aggressive, which would explain what you're observing.

Dr. Neura in the Memory Den can reset your psychological stats for a price (scaled by your level). Cheat yourself some caps if you really need to. Or you can use the set command in the console, they're all global variables (though some of them result in adding perks, so you might have to player.removeperk those in some cases).

Edited by vaultbait

I'm loving this mod, reminds me of Skyrim Wear & Tear.
I have a question though - I am playing as a male but I have "Vaginal Wear". Is this a feature and this tag ("Penis Wear"?) was not implemented for males?
Also - not sure if this is related to your mod, but I am having female voice sounds during sex scenes (even masturbating as a male)?

On 4/16/2023 at 1:04 AM, twistedtrebla said:

I gave up on the HUD plugin because:

• I no longer have a software that can modify flash files, and I find it quite annoying to deal with them
  • HUDFramework is finicky and often doesnt work when another mod is present that also uses it, e.g. sim settlements
  • A hotkey to show all attributes has been a decent substitute

If this works, I appreciate the contribution and will add it to the download section

Did that not work?

If there were bug reports, I have not seen them (though, also, that machine died so if I am to do an update I will have to reconstruct the tools for building it along with any potential bug fixes). I guess I'll try that version of the HUD myself to see if I run into anything that needs fixing.

Edit: I see the problem -- sort of. My update to the mod has been deployed. However, for some reason, the .swf files I added are no longer being recognized by the game. *grumble*

Edited by sen4mi
1 hour ago, rauf531 said:

I have a question. Is it possible to know what items were selected (orientation and others) when running the mod at the beginning of the game, already in the middle of the game? 

No it will only tell you the current values not what you originally chose (from console: Help fpa_value 0).

5 hours ago, rauf531 said:

I have a question. Is it possible to know what items were selected (orientation and others) when running the mod at the beginning of the game, already in the middle of the game? 

If you're talking about sexual preferences (hates women, attracted to men, neutral to animals, bondage fetish, people pleaser...) they all have distinct perks and you can see them (or the absence thereof) in your Pip-Boy. SA doesn't currently offer a way to change those later, so whatever you picked at the beginning of the game will still be valid unless some other mod has altered them by directly adding or removing those perks.

As for disposition (dominant/submissive), Slorm is correct that the original value is not retained.

I'm using this mod for normal for a while.

May I ask how to trigger "NonConOrgasm"  and "SexAddicted" pop-out notification?  (found them in the translator)

whats the condition of these two?

I've never seen these two pops out before in such a long time.....

As I know the trigger condition to PTSD is when spirit is 1 and minus to 0, the moment.

Edited by alima309

Hi, this is an interesting mod, nice work. However I meet an issue recently which 100% for sure cause by this mod. Im playing the survival mode right now and about 60 levels, somehow the effect or the state of hunger and thirst got a quite long time delay before update.

For example when there is a hint telling me that my character is hungury thirsty, or tired want to sleep, after I let my character eat/drink/sleep there is not get response to my act no matter how many pure water I drink, or how many food(any food) I eat and hours of sleep, the character hunger and thirst state still remain hunger/thirsty/tired. Only after a moment (about 30 seconds or so in reality) then its start response, said "I am not thirsty" or "I am not hungury" "your are vigorous" Its just got delay somehow, besides, this delay also happen when I load water from a Wash basin by bottels, there also a delay then its give me the water.

After disable the file "FPAttributes.esp" in MO2 this issue vanished, no more delay to eat or drink. Right now I dont know what to do to kill this bug, Any help and advise would be great!

Edited by ule777
7 hours ago, ule777 said:

For example when there is a hint telling me that my character is hungury thirsty, or tired want to sleep, after I let my character eat/drink/sleep there is not get response to my act no matter how many pure water I drink, or how many food(any food) I eat and hours of sleep, the character hunger and thirst state still remain hunger/thirsty/tired. Only after a moment (about 30 seconds or so in reality) then its start response, said "I am not thirsty" or "I am not hungury" "your are vigorous" Its just got delay somehow, besides, this delay also happen when I load water from a Wash basin by bottels, there also a delay then its give me the water.

I have been playing in survival, and I have this mod installed, and when my character gets hungry and then eats the status update on screen is immediate. Similarly, when my character gets thirsty and then drinks (or eats a melon) the status update on screen is immediate.

Still... you are having this problem, and disabling the mod fixes it for you.

This sounds like an interaction between this mod and some other mod (or maybe combination of mods) that you have installed (though it might be something else).

Possible approaches here include:

(*) Enabling logging and looking at the logs (especially near when you eat/drink, but also starting the game). Possibly your configuration puts too much load on the system or something.

(*) posting your mod load order (this might be a starting point for further investigation, or it might remind someone here of an issue related to your mods)

If those do not pan out, you might also try enabling the console for survival mode - it can be a useful tool for inspecting some parts of the system.