1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I'm not aware of FG causing the game to crash. I've been using it for years.

Actually, FG was a reason of random crashes. Maybe with combination of some other mod(s). In my environment it crahed sometimes on attempt to dismember body.

It is not a problem for now, but it was.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The description for that option states that "OFF" is for CBBE, "ON" is for FG. Since you're using CBBE, keep the "Fusion Girl body" option set to "OFF" there so that you'll get CBBE morphs.

I'm not aware of FG causing the game to crash. I've been using it for years.

Ok I get it, thank for reply.

18 hours ago, Spaceguest991 said:

This might be a bit more a technical question, I wanted to edit one of the max morph values so it can go higher, How would I go about editing the mod to do that?

You'll need to edit the MCM file with a text editor (like Notepad++). The file is config.json in \Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Config\FPAttributes

Either look down the file to find the relevant entries or search for morph and you'll find various entries. Just find the one you want to edit and change the upper range (see example below

"text": "Morph increase per sex",
            "type": "slider",
            "help": "How much belly morphs from having vaginal sex.",
            "valueOptions": {
                    "min": 0.005,
                    "max": 0.1,
                    "step": 0.005,
                    "sourceType": "GlobalValue",
                    "sourceForm": "FPAttributes.esp|10287E4"

Bear in mind to keep the variable in the same format (e.g. float or integer) and providing there's no limit set elsewhere in the calling script you should be okay

Edited by Slorm
2 hours ago, Slorm said:

You'll need to edit the MCM file with a text editor (like Notepad++). The file is config.json in \Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Config\FPAttributes

Either look down the file to find the relevant entries or search for morph and you'll find various entries. Just find the one you want to edit and change the upper range (see example below

"text": "Morph increase per sex",
            "type": "slider",
            "help": "How much belly morphs from having vaginal sex.",
            "valueOptions": {
                    "min": 0.005,
                    "max": 0.1,
                    "step": 0.005,
                    "sourceType": "GlobalValue",
                    "sourceForm": "FPAttributes.esp|10287E4"

Bear in mind to keep the variable in the same format (e.g. float or integer) and providing there's no limit set elsewhere in the calling script you should be okay

Thank you! While I was trying to look through it with notepad++ I was hoping someone did know what to do, I'll try it out and see how it works.

After testing it out, it looks like it's working so far at least with bodyslide morph, Not quite sure how it'll interact with the SA stats but I think I'll have to wait and see how it works out. Thanks again!

Edited by Spaceguest991

Hi! I'm having issues making the HUD feature of this mod work with Gaskmasks of the Wasteland. It breaks the HUD feature in that mod when in use. This also applies to MCG. Does anyone else have the same issue and know a solution, or is this a fault on my part? Thank you.

I've been thinking about how to have attributes be noticeable in the game.

One way, of course, is that they influence dialog options. But that's a huge task so ... it's only some of the time.

Another way is the SexAttributesHUD (or hitting a hot key to see the attributes), and that works, but I think we can do better.

So... we get sound effects from low health (a heart beat) and low endurance (heavy breathing) which I think we could double up to indicate arousal. (After all, body mechanisms get r e-used in real life in a variety of contexts.) Like maybe we could get a low health heartbeat for high arousal (maybe only for a short time after an arousal change event?).

I don't know how to find the sound files that get used here, I guess I need to go searching for them somehow.

But another approach would be to actually damage the actor value - this gets the sound effects "automatically". Damaging health would be bad, but damaging endurance during a scene (when we are already out of combat and cannot really do much) would probably make sense. Like... if current endurance (percent of max) was greater than 100-arousal, damage endurance by how much it's over (but only while in a scene) seems close to a good approach... (But I have not figured out how to tell if a scene is running...)

I guess my next step is to go see if I can figure out which sound files get used for stuff like this.

Edit: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/53376?tab=description - gives some good clues (and a plausible option) but oddly I have not been able to find these files in a fallout ba2 file.

Edited by sen4mi
On 1/27/2023 at 7:59 PM, vaultbait said:

I have a case for this in a mod I'm working on as well. Looking at FPA_Main.psc I don't see any checks in the ModifyArousalAndNotify function to prevent arousal reaching 100, though there is a custom OnArousalUpdate event you could register for and then reduce the arousal yourself to keep it under a particular threshold. For my case this is going to work fine because I just want to make it harder for the player to become and stay aroused during sex with some actors so I can simply ding their arousal score at random during the scene

For your case it would probably be nice for SA to have an extra bit in the StartDynamicArousal function where it currently checks for arousal >= 100 to also check a GlobaValue, so that arousal can reach or exceed 100 but orgasm won't occur until you toggle the global to permit it. Might also be useful to have a check for WornHasKeyword with some custom keyword mods can use to signal that certain clothing blocks orgasming (for example, the "orgasm denial" vibrators in Devious Devices).

Another mod that could benefit from SA orgasms (maybe I'll submit patches for it that if I ever get time) is TSEX. Right now it has its own orgasm and arousal mechanic, but could probably be optionally tied into SA arousal and orgasms instead, and would definitely need the ability to block orgasms until it's ready to cue them in a scene. TSEX Hardship relies on that in domination scenarios where your master tells you not to cum, or requires you to masturbate to orgasm a certain number of times (right now SA doesn't allow masturbation scenes to result in more than a single orgasm either).

any progress on that?

2 hours ago, OtherMoleva said:

any progress on that?

An update to SA did add the ability to block orgasms, which JB. used in one of his mods (either Commonwealth Slavers or Nuka Ride, I don't recall which).

In my situation, what I did in Milking Human Kindness was to run an async timer event to rapidly increase or decrease arousal after seeing events from AAF with the appropriate partner races, in order to make orgasms happen faster or slower depending on who you're having sex with.

I haven't submitted any patches to TSEX related to this, if that's what you're asking about.

Anyone have any idea of a way to make DD plug events trigger as not consensual sex? My theory on this is if your pc gets plugged and can't unlock them for what ever reason and then they begin going off causing orgasms, it should be treated as not consensual. Any ideas would be welcome since I'm really not sure how to track a DD animation event trigger with this mod.

16 minutes ago, deathlyhill said:

i have a issue with the hud its there but everything is 0 even tho its not supposed to anyway to reset it or something?

there's a button at the top of the mcm settings which forces a refresh of the positions of the hud elements (and also forces it to fetch the numbers it's displaying) over a period of maybe half a minute.

If that fails, something has gone wrong which hits the underlying layer where flash interacts with the game's global variables.

On 11/19/2023 at 12:53 PM, thefabulousfink said:

Thanks for the tips! I've figured out how to make new Imagespacemodifiers that have a slight animation effect.  I am tweaking the values but when I have a couple that I think look OK I'll upload them here in a test esp. 

I'll still need some help in the scripting side because I have zero experience there. I think having FPAttributes call a 3-5 sec imagespace effect every time you hit a specific arousal value is the easiest was to go.  example if arousal hits 60, 65, 70, 75 call the imagespace effect.  Since its not an animation it shouldn't interrupt gameplay.  I just don't know how script heavy that would be or if FPA is checking the values constantly, only when told to by another script, or checking at regular intervals. 

the other thing that I am trying to find out is if I can make the effect be a subtle but constant effect that is looping while you are in the specific arousal range, or a shorter more visible effect that plays every so often.  I'm not sure how either will effect framerate or script lag.

Did you ever end up getting anywhere serious with this? If not, I'd be keen to have a go of it.

I've only made one mod for Skyrim ages ago though and it was a basic NPC companion. If I wanted to implement something like this, where would I start (as far as learning the requirements goes)? (Learning the scripting would be easy because I have experience with coding. Learning the CK may be a bit more of an interesting exercise, though.)

I've been absolutely loving Sexual Attributes but yeah... it would be nice if the user feedback was a bit more integrated if that makes sense.

I'd be happy to attempt a revamped HUD as well if that's easier.

10 hours ago, Sleebee said:

Did you ever end up getting anywhere serious with this? If not, I'd be keen to have a go of it.

Some, but not the effect I was looking for.  Using Imagespacemodifiers in Creation Kit I could create and effect that made the entire screen have a pink filter and to make an animated blur effect the will play for a set amount of time.  what I really wanted to achieve was have the edges of the screen have a fuzzy pink blur that would slowly increase as your arousal rose.  Eventually you would have form of tunnel vision, the center of the screen would be clear, but everything outside of a oval in the center of the screen would have a pink tint and be blurry like you were drunk. 

I think to make that happen I would need to make a custom overlay.  It wouldn't be too hard with HUD Framework, but it and Fallout use Flash and it isn't really working anymore.  I suppose making something similar to a scope overlay might work, but that is beyond my meager skills at the moment.

Please try you hand and see if you can come up with something that works.

On 1/23/2024 at 5:56 PM, thefabulousfink said:

Some, but not the effect I was looking for.  Using Imagespacemodifiers in Creation Kit I could create and effect that made the entire screen have a pink filter and to make an animated blur effect the will play for a set amount of time.  what I really wanted to achieve was have the edges of the screen have a fuzzy pink blur that would slowly increase as your arousal rose.  Eventually you would have form of tunnel vision, the center of the screen would be clear, but everything outside of a oval in the center of the screen would have a pink tint and be blurry like you were drunk. 

I think to make that happen I would need to make a custom overlay.  It wouldn't be too hard with HUD Framework, but it and Fallout use Flash and it isn't really working anymore.  I suppose making something similar to a scope overlay might work, but that is beyond my meager skills at the moment.

Please try you hand and see if you can come up with something that works.

That should be more than enough of a jumping off point. Thank you.

I was wanting to make more of an integrated HUD in general. I really liked your idea for arousal. Spirit and self esteam could be shown similar to the hunger icons in survival. Different icons for 0-25, 25-50, 50-75, and 75-100. Same for wear stats. Exact values for these would be visible in pipboy. Trauma, sex addictions, ptsd, mindbreak would be shown with a catch all icon for each (similar to how chem addiction is currently) and you'd check the level in you pipboy. Sub/Dom would only be visible in pipboy. Will-power I was trying to think of some way to show it cleanly and can't really decide yet. It would need an exact number imo. Maybe a counter with an icon near where your character's limb damage is shown in the upper right. Could also show spirit and self esteem this way if the icons are confusing. Intoxication could just be making the screen go in and out of being blurry or an icon similar to wear stats.

I'll need to wait till I'm not so busy with work and have a few days to just let my hyper-fixation take over with CK haha

Edited by Sleebee

I just had an idea for a feature update. Map location memory-based PTSD, that has a configurable chance to cause trauma based on revisiting locations where your character was previously violated. Example being, my current character was first violated by super mutants at "Trinity Tower", so any future visits or even simply running near the building would trigger trauma from past bad memories from there.

I figured it could be done by either flagging the location cell itself, or by placing an invisible AOE bubble after violation scenes conclude, that triggers the "Trauma" active effect, whenever the player passes through it.

I remember having a pink Bed icon in the past but can't find which mod add it. The default green bed icon when aroused is really confusing. I though the HC script went haywire when i saw the bed icon 5 mins after sleeping.