If you pick up ptsd and then get over it, and then at any later time have enough orgasms in a row, the perversion comes back even though the sex was with a different faction. (Or, that happened to me, today. I have not tried inspecting the code to see if I could figure out the mechanism.)

Β 

I am not sure if this is intended or not, but (when combined with bimbo level 3 which can also be difficult to clear (though part of that is that I've bumped up the duration from the default) it nerfs VATS.

Edited by sen4mi
4 hours ago, sen4mi said:

I am not sure if this is intended or not, but (when combined with bimbo level 3 which can also be difficult to clear (though part of that is that I've bumped up the duration from the default) it nerfs VATS.

Did you try turning off the effects in the MCM? Or it does it regardless of the setting?

9 hours ago, sen4mi said:

If you pick up ptsd and then get over it, and then at any later time have enough orgasms in a row, the perversion comes back even though the sex was with a different faction. (Or, that happened to me, today. I have not tried inspecting the code to see if I could figure out the mechanism.)

Β 

Β 

I think you're mixing up PTSD and perversions. They're separate "perks" in your perks list with different effects, and you can get both of them from multiple factions concurrently.

Β 

PTSD is acquired by having your Spirit score drop from a nonzero value to zero during rape.

Β 

Perversion is acquired (and optionally ranked up) by orgasming many times in a row during rape.

12 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Did you try turning off the effects in the MCM? Or it does it regardless of the setting?

I did a whole bunch of ptsd/perversion things including setting everything to 0s or off or minimum (like: 5 days duration) in MCM and that let me ignore the problems.

Β 

So, for now, this was simply an observation and I do not have any recommendations for changes or even good ideas for changes.

Β 

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Β 

I think you're mixing up PTSD and perversions. They're separate "perks" in your perks list with different effects, and you can get both of them from multiple factions concurrently.

Β 

PTSD is acquired by having your Spirit score drop from a nonzero value to zero during rape.

Β 

Perversion is acquired (and optionally ranked up) by orgasming many times in a row during rape.

Β 

Yes... sort of...

Β 

My character was going to tackle a possibly overwhelming combat situation, so she spent a week hiding out and that was enough for both ptsd and perversion to disappear from the display in pipboy. And then a miserable bout of enforced sex with some settlers brought back the perversion for raiders. Longing for a happier time maybe?

Β 

However, I'm also not sure what's rape and what's not rape in this playthrough. (My character routinely tries to avoid any sexual encounter, but I have adjusted the probabilities such that she gets talked into things anyways. But quite often these encounters give "rape encounter" trauma even though she agreed, perhaps because she did not have any other option?)

Edited by sen4mi
26 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

My character was going to tackle a possibly overwhelming combat situation, so she spent a week hiding out and that was enough for both ptsd and perversion to disappear from the display in pipboy.

Β 

The raider perversion disappeared from the perks list in your Pip-Boy, or the perversion craving disappeared from the effects list in your Pip-Boy? Those are also different. When you've acquired a perversion, you will be inflicted with a craving to orgasm with that faction. Doing that will satisfy the craving for a while so it isn't displayed in the effects list (and you won't be tempted to surrender). After a while, that craving will return and you'll need to satisfy it again. If you're talking about the perversion craving in the effects list, then yes that comes back over time, and shouldn't have anything to do with whether or not you have sex with someone else.

Β 

Though it's possible wires got crossed somewhere in the mod and having too many orgasms when being raped by a settler will be treated as sex with a raider for perversion (and/or PTSD) purposes, I suppose. Or maybe it's even on purpose, I just haven't personally seen it happen. The perversion and PTSD mechanics are complicated, and easy to misunderstand or mix up with one another too.

Β 

34 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

I'm also not sure what's rape and what's not rape in this playthrough. (My character routinely tries to avoid any sexual encounter, but I have adjusted the probabilities such that she gets talked into things anyways. But quite often these encounters give "rape encounter" trauma even though she agreed, perhaps because she did not have any other option?)

Β 

AAF scenes using positions with the "aggressive" tag, unless whatever called AAF first told SA not to treat the scene as aggressive/traumatic.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Β 

The raider perversion disappeared from the perks list in your Pip-Boy, or the perversion craving disappeared from the effects list in your Pip-Boy?

In pipboy, on the leftmost stats tab (status), I hit Q to "Show Effects".

Β 

If I recall correctly, I had had two entries there, one for ptsd, one for perversion (I cannot go back and load a save file to double check because I am using "survival" difficulty and only have a limited number of autosaves.).

Β 

After spending a week of hiding in a lonely cabin, both of those entries had disappeared. In other words, it seemed to have disappeared through abstinence. (Unless I am remembering wrong. (But at the very least, a status effect with -3 agility had disappeared .. but my memory is telling me that I saw no effects there with the word "Raider" in their text..))

Edited by sen4mi

I start hearing a voice with each orgasm msg saying that i am a "pervert"Β ?, i already know that but i can't locate the sound descriptor (it's not in this mod or SH). Anyone knows which mod do that ?

Ok it's a perk replacer mod and the author thought that it was a good idea to record some dirty and low quality sounds with her computer and replace the vanilla VATS/perk/levelup sound fxΒ ?‍?. We can even hear the mouse click for crying out loud.

Edited by lee3310

Arousal seems to have broke for me on a new game? Was working fine before, but I've noticed that my character just doesn't seem to get aroused. After having sex and an orgasm I can check to see the arousal value, and it does seem to get set then, but it decreases down to zero and never builds back up again.

8 hours ago, BlueCoral said:

Arousal seems to have broke for me on a new game? Was working fine before, but I've noticed that my character just doesn't seem to get aroused. After having sex and an orgasm I can check to see the arousal value, and it does seem to get set then, but it decreases down to zero and never builds back up again.

Many settings from different mods feed into arousal.

Β 

This could be perfectly valid for how you have built your character, and the mods which you have installed.

Β 

For example, during sex, after orgasm, there's a period of time (default: 15 seconds) where your character will not gain further arousal.

Β 

For example, there's a mod (probably this one, but I do not remember for sure) where after orgasm there's a period of time (I think, by default, one day) where arousal decreases rather than increases.

Β 

I think these mechanisms are trying to emulate the biochemistry of the body, where arousal represents (and I am oversimplifying a bunch of things in how bodies function) a buildup of energy which needs to be replaced. But of course, different people have different biochemistries, and you can partially emulate this by adjusting the mod's settings.

1 hour ago, Ofdimaelr said:

Does this work with followers/companion ?

Β 

I'm unclear on what you're asking. The mod does still work even if you have followers or companions with you, yes. The various ActorValues like arousal, submissiveness, etc are only updated on the player character though and followers/companions do not receive similar stats, nor experience the buffs and debuffs those confer on the player character.

I just wanted to say that this mod is incredible. I'm really enjoying the added elements that this mod adds. It really makes you think about the consequences of your sexual exploits, the choices you make as a character, and the long term consequences of having to surrender if I lose a battle, and being violated. The debuffs add an element of realism that even survivor mode can't match. Using this mod on hardcore, in addition to the Violate mod, and the egg laying mod causes your character to constantly have to deal with debuffs, and forces me to always check my stats before I leave my base, go on a mission, or even talk with people. It's really made the world of FO4 immersive in a way I've never experienced before. So thank you for all your hard work making this mod, and sharing it with everyone.

Today I ran into an odd issue where the debug feature for showing attributes was failing. (There were other odd things going on, but this one has a log entry that might provide a hint about the nature of one class of problems.)

Β 

error: Failed to call member function ShowPlayerAttributes on [fpa:fpa_morphhelper <FPA_Main (48000F99)>] - function name likely invalid, or object incorrect type
stack:
Β  Β  Β  Β  <empty stack>

Β 

Now, obviously, ShowPlayerAttributesΒ  is in the FPA:FPA_MCM script, not in the FPA:FPA_MorphHelper script.

Β 

But in the config.json, we haveΒ 

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  "action": {
Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  "type": "CallFunction",
Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  "form": "FPAttributes.esp|F99",
Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  "function": "ShowPlayerAttributes"
Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  }

Β 

which only identifies the quest. (FPA_Main), and that quest has (according to FO4Edit) seven scripts on it:

FPA:FPA_AttributesHelper

FPA:FPA_FormulaHelper

FPA:FPA_Main

FPA:FPA_MorphHelper

FPA:FPA_PerversionHelper

FPA:FPA_ReputationHelper

FPA:FPA_TraitHelper

Β 

But not FPA:FPA_MCM (and not FPA:FPA_Helper).

Β 

Has this part of the mod ever worked?

41 minutes ago, Wastelander72 said:

List of perversions?Β 

Discovered so far:Β 

- SupermutantΒ 

- Wasteland animals (applies to every enemy non sentient creature both animal and mutant, including insects and FEV hounds)Β 

- Feral GhoulsΒ 
- RaiderΒ 

I mean, technically, there is no perversion for "Wasteland animals". But carry on...

Hey there,

I got aΒ  small issue here.

Out of reasons unknown, my char's Sex Level seems stuck.
It doesn't increase anymore.

**Edit:**
Gotta correct myself:
Sometimes, it doesn't increase.

My Char just did Blake Abernathy for no change,
but also pleased a Settler afterwards.
And that did count.

Are there any known mod conflics in that regard?
Or any other thing, that might just block the counter?

Also, here are my chars stats, if it's of any help

Β 

Spoiler

image.png.d3a15bbe4d84da245a30f2a7da623c59.png

Β 

Edited by SirDuke
4 hours ago, SirDuke said:

my char's Sex Level seems stuck.
It doesn't increase anymore.

**Edit:**
Gotta correct myself:
Sometimes, it doesn't increase.

Β 

If your sex level is too low, positions tagged as "aggressive" count as rape and don't increase sex level. Once you reach slut status (sex addiction, not reputation), aggressive scenes will start to increase it as well.

After an extended bout of whiskey consumption, my character's stat debuffs and buffs from this mod have vanished.

Β 

Is there any way I can trigger the mod to reinstall itself? (For example, is there a way of invoking the UpdateMod function in FPA_Helper?)

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by sen4mi
fpa_helper is a script on the playerref not direction on the quest

Hello there, I using 3bbb cbbe Bodies and I saw sex morph setting only supports fusion girl.

I know a simple solution is change CBBE to FG bodies, but Β that would create a lot of CTD problem.

And my character has Completed many main storylines.

So I was think is there are other way toΒ achieve this effect? orΒ substitute mod, patch?

20240101004908_1.jpg.8ce9275cdaf4ee8f26507076b91c091a.jpg

Edited by wl00449099
47 minutes ago, wl00449099 said:

I using 3bbb cbbe Bodies and I saw sex morph setting only supports fusion girl.

Β 

The description for that option states that "OFF" is for CBBE, "ON" is for FG. Since you're using CBBE, keep the "Fusion Girl body" option set to "OFF" there so that you'll get CBBE morphs.

Β 

48 minutes ago, wl00449099 said:

I know a simple solution is change CBBE to FG bodies, but Β that would create a lot of CTD problem.

Β 

I'm not aware of FG causing the game to crash. I've been using it for years.