2 minutes ago, Leowulf said:

When starting a new game and choosing a female character, the HUD doesn't work.  It works fine on a male character.

I think the author has stated a few times now that the HUD widget wasn't kept updated for newer versions of SA, and is now somewhat broken.

Having recently implemented a rudimentary HUDFramework-based widget for a mod of my own, I can see where maintaining one of any moderate level of complexity is a pain someone might simply prefer to avoid.

FYI - This mod will have conflicts with mods which add options to lock and unlock; i.e. Hands Off.

It's not too hard to create a patch though. You have to override the FPA_Lockpicking perk to add a new condition to the start of each "effect" condition to only continue if the player is not the owner of the container or door.

Spoiler

Lock-Pick-Perk.jpg

Or just go ahead and use the patch if you want. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15lScywibNBmDPp84Gd2AN_9ORvgZ8LGK/view?usp=sharing

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any option of seeing the total sex count or otherwise sex stats (times fucked/impregnated etc.)? For example an overview in the Data > Stats section of the pipboy. Or maybe another mod that keeps track of this?

Huh... sex attributes introduces 149 global variables to track various issues related to sex, but I don't see a "total sex count".

But personally I'm also not sure what that would be -- would it count the number of times a specific animation stage was started? Would it track the number of people involved?

I mean, it's probably possible to do, and maybe some mod is already tracking some kind of "total sex count" but there's several different concepts in play here.

24 minutes ago, filan said:

Is there any option of seeing the total sex count or otherwise sex stats (times fucked/impregnated etc.)? For example an overview in the Data > Stats section of the pipboy. Or maybe another mod that keeps track of this?

Just now, sen4mi said:

Huh... sex attributes introduces 149 global variables to track various issues related to sex, but I don't see a "total sex count".

But personally I'm also not sure what that would be -- would it count the number of times a specific animation stage was started? Would it track the number of people involved?

I mean, it's probably possible to do, and maybe some mod is already tracking some kind of "total sex count" but there's several different concepts in play here.

I'm pretty sure Family Planning Enhanced Redux has a sex journal you can contstruct at a chemistry workbench that will show you this sort of information, but it's a rather large mod to install if all you're looking for is a sex stats tracker. I'm not aware of anything along those lines that's available in a separate mod all to itself, though it's possible there's one out there I haven't run across.

Note that tracking counts of those sorts of things would have to be done actively by a mod's script listening for events from AAF, so would only include statistics about things which occurred after it was installed.

5 hours ago, filan said:

Sex Education can track and display number of sex events by partner race/gender.  It will also track consensual vs noncon scenes.

On 6/10/2023 at 12:13 AM, spicydoritos said:

Sex Education can track and display number of sex events by partner race/gender.  It will also track consensual vs noncon scenes.

Ooh, nice! I forgot about checking that. Is it just displayed through MCM/hotkey?

I might need some help here... It's regarding belly morph.

How exactly does it work? There are 2 'main' sliders for it in MCM - 'duration' (how long the morph lasts) and 'reduction per tick' (how much the morph decreases per tick). I've set my duration to 0.25 (6 in-game hours) and reduction to 0.05.

But I'm having trouble with explaining the ticks - what's a tick?

Asking as I'm running RMR and Unhealthy Craving and I had my character's belly very morphed (cumflation). After some time it decreased completely; it didn't decrease bit by bit, but completely at once.

Granted, I have no clue what/how it's supposed to work as I don't fully understand it. Any info is much appreciated, thanks in advance!

Edited by rubber_duck
8 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

I might need some help here... It's regarding belly morph.

How exactly does it work? There are 2 'main' sliders for it in MCM - 'duration' (how long the morph lasts) and 'reduction per tick' (how much the morph decreases per tick). I've set my duration to 0.25 (6 in-game hours) and reduction to 0.05.

But I'm having trouble with explaining the ticks - what's a tick?

Asking as I'm running RMR and Unhealthy Craving and I had my character's belly very morphed (cumflation). After some time it decreased completely; it didn't decrease bit by bit, but completely at once.

Granted, I have no clue what/how it's supposed to work as I don't fully understand it. Any info is much appreciated, thanks in advance!

What version of LooksMenu are you using? If it's 1.6.19 or earlier then this is expected because it incorrectly renders the last keyword morph entry rather than the highest one. That problem was fixed in LM 1.6.20.

A workaround is to use different sliders for different mods, don't configure them to fight over the same sliders.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

What version of LooksMenu are you using? If it's 1.6.19 or earlier then this is expected because it incorrectly renders the last keyword morph entry rather than the highest one. That problem was fixed in LM 1.6.20.

A workaround is to use different sliders for different mods, don't configure them to fight over the same sliders.

I'm using LM 1.6.20 as well.

But nevermind that - what's a 'tick'?

3 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

I'm using LM 1.6.20 as well.

But nevermind that - what's a 'tick'?

A tick is a time interval.  Like the ticking of a clock.  You set the length of the interval to X hours in "Morph Duration", then your belly morph decreases by your "Morph decrease per tick" setting every X hours.

3 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

A tick is a time interval.  Like the ticking of a clock.  You set the length of the interval to X hours in "Morph Duration", then your belly morph decreases by your "Morph decrease per tick" setting every X hours.

Firstly, thanks for replying.

I've set the Morph Duration to 0.25. My Morph decrease per tick is set to 0.05. This means that every 0.25 game days (every 6 game hours), my morph decreases by 0.05, correct?

Well this does make sense, I don't know why I didn't assume it in the first place. Guess aging process is advancing faster than I anticipated...

Edited by rubber_duck
3 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

They want to know how to calculate this into meaningful numbers. How many ticks a second? Or if it goes by game time a game hour? That might help :).

1 hour ago, rubber_duck said:

Firstly, thanks for replying.

I've set the Morph Duration to 0.25. My Morph decrease per tick is set to 0.05. This means that every 0.25 game days (every 6 game hours), my morph decreases by 0.05, correct?

Well this does make sense, I don't know why I didn't assume it in the first place. Guess aging process is advancing faster than I anticipated...

Correct.  Keeping in mind also that the timer restarts when morph increases.  So a long timer plus frequent sex means your morph never decreases.  Your short duration setting is best IMO.

1 hour ago, spicydoritos said:

Correct.  Keeping in mind also that the timer restarts when morph increases.  So a long timer plus frequent sex means your morph never decreases.  Your short duration setting is best IMO.

Yeah, that's the other 'issue' I have with it - the balance itself. I feel like 6 in-game hours for the duration is both short and long at the same time... How did you set it up in your game? Asking as I'm open to suggestions.

I'm also running Dynamic Timescale so the game time advances faster when I'm moving and slower when stationary. As a result, I noticed some inconsistencies with all the timers, but it's not a huge deal at the moment...

1 hour ago, rubber_duck said:

Yeah, that's the other 'issue' I have with it - the balance itself. I feel like 6 in-game hours for the duration is both short and long at the same time... How did you set it up in your game? Asking as I'm open to suggestions.

I'm also running Dynamic Timescale so the game time advances faster when I'm moving and slower when stationary. As a result, I noticed some inconsistencies with all the timers, but it's not a huge deal at the moment...

Personally, shortest duration and max decrease.  I like to get back to baseline shape before some other group of enemies gets ahold of me. ?  Next time I'm thinking about it, I might make the minimum duration lower in the MCM config file.  I'd feel more comfortable using lower morph decrease settings that way.  Hopefully it won't break anything!

4 hours ago, LinksSword said:

is there a way too reset the "corruption" perks buffs/debuffs and stuff? 

I want too remove the mindbroken state of my character.

The mindbreak debuffs should clear within a few minutes of not having more orgasms (though the expiration timer will pause during sex scenes involving the player and resume when they end). There's a setting in the MCM to decide how long after an orgasm it takes you to recover.

If the debuff from mindbreak isn't going away, then something is wrong.

12 hours ago, Robert T said:

Does anyone have any suggested settings for use with Dynamic timescale? I noticed that the time changes mess with this mod's systems a bit, but there is likely an optimal setting

Optimal for which purpose?