4 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

You are correctly pointing lines of the code that causes mentioned Papyrus log messages.

But these lines doesn't affect game execution. These log messages can be easily avoided, but I guess it is not a priority for @twistedtrebla.

Yes, and makes sense, likely these run off timer event will always show up.

Edited by eflat01

Thanks all for the input. I do appreciate it very much. In response to Dlinny_Lag, I do have Buffout 4 installed and functioning. Though in the cases of these CTDs there is no crash report generated at all. I know Buffout is working because I do get reports once in a while when I experience a CTD. I will try removing Buffout 4 and re-installing it to see if that makes a difference or not in getting a crash report when these different CTDs happen.

Also I do have the game capped at 60 FPS because I saw the numerous mentions of physics causing issues at higher FPS.

One thing I have noticed is that a number of times my game would freeze when fast traveling or entering a different area. In the F4SE logs it would seem that this is happening because of a autosave being done. I installed an autosave mod and turned off the save on location change and that has removed that issue completely.

18 minutes ago, Slimreb said:

Thanks all for the input. I do appreciate it very much. In response to Dlinny_Lag, I do have Buffout 4 installed and functioning. Though in the cases of these CTDs there is no crash report generated at all. I know Buffout is working because I do get reports once in a while when I experience a CTD. I will try removing Buffout 4 and re-installing it to see if that makes a difference or not in getting a crash report when these different CTDs happen.

Also I do have the game capped at 60 FPS because I saw the numerous mentions of physics causing issues at higher FPS.

One thing I have noticed is that a number of times my game would freeze when fast traveling or entering a different area. In the F4SE logs it would seem that this is happening because of a autosave being done. I installed an autosave mod and turned off the save on location change and that has removed that issue completely.

Hmm, is weird buffout is isn't logging in such instances, this has no effect on an in-game crash but make sure the preloader is installed,   in the games root directory Fallout 4- not the Data/F4SE. 

Edited by eflat01
20 minutes ago, Slimreb said:

Though in the cases of these CTDs there is no crash report generated at all.

20 minutes ago, Slimreb said:

I will try removing Buffout 4 and re-installing it to see if that makes a difference or not in getting a crash report when these different CTDs happen.

Most likely reinstallation of Buffout 4 will not help. If Buffout 4 is not able to intercept a crash (to have a chance to generate report), then this may mean that error occured somewhere inside Windows drivers. Probably GFX or sound device drivers updating may help... or may not. Also there is still a chance that Buffout 4 crashed itself, so it is not able to generate report, but it is unlikely situation.

Edited by Dlinny_Lag
9 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

Most likely reinstallation of Buffout 4 will not help. If Buffout 4 is not able to intercept a crash (to have a chance to generate report), then this may mean that error occured somewhere inside Windows drivers. Probably GFX or sound device drivers updating may help... or may not. Also there is still a chance that Buffout 4 crashed itself, so it is not able to generate report, but it is unlikely situation.

I did a complete re-install of Buffout 4 and all its requirements. I have not had a single crash since doing this, even after playing for over 3 hours. Thanks for all the assistance on this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"(PTSD

If the player gets raped and her spirit gets broken, the player will develop PTSD against the type of NPC that raped her. Types of NPC supported are Animals, Ferals, Gunners, Mutants, Raiders, and Synths. When player gets into combat with the type of NPC she has PTSD for, she will start to panic a bit, decreasing AP regen. Also player takes 20% increased damage against NPCs that she has PTSD for.)   "

hello guys.

accidentally i have my player trigger PTSD to "raiders" faction

I want to make it again on Ferals but it fails all the time.

how to trigger PTSD again?

Is it possible to trigger 2 PTSD simultaneously ?

Edited by alima309
On 3/16/2023 at 8:49 PM, vaultbait said:

And for PTSD, just set FPA_Value_Spirit to 1 and get raped by a representative of whatever you want PTSD from (surrender to them with Violate, for example). PTSD kicks in when a sex scene drops your spirit to 0, that will get things set up correctly.

Edit: Well, to be accurate, that adds a perk for a particular category of NPCs/creatures, then the next time you find yourself in combat with some of the same you'll get the PTSD effects.

is that means player can get PTSD one time for one faction only?

how should i do if i want to get PTSD to 2 factions. Make the spirit back to 1 and go back to break it again ?

7 hours ago, alima309 said:

is that means player can get PTSD one time for one faction only?

how should i do if i want to get PTSD to 2 factions. Make the spirit back to 1 and go back to break it again ?

You can get PTSD from multiple factions, I do it all the time. The process is the same for all of them, yes, regardless of whether it's your first PTSD or a subsequent one.

On 9/10/2023 at 11:09 AM, Sorrow_421 said:

sex level does not rise at all. Consensual or otherwise. Played though the whole commonwealth slavers and it's at normal stage. Anyone else having the same problem?

Edit: I removed the HUD plugin and it seems to work now?

Might have been a coincidence.

Aggressive sex/rape won't increase your sex level unless your arousal is at least 60, and since it's hard to get aroused from being raped in the beginning, it can take a little time to get going unless you have a lot of consensual sex first.

I had this idea, though, not sure if it already exist? Because I feel like I've read about it somewhere, but can't find it! Read your mod pages like a million times thinking the feature is here lol. Apologies if I have missed it here or somewhere.

The idea: pc gets urges to dress more skimpy. 

So if pc gets too aroused (over 80/90) or is mind broken, she has urges to wear more skimpy/revealing clothing. The skimpiness has to reach a certain skimpy rating threshold, I think this will go nicely with skimpy armour keywords and sexual harassment mods.

How it could work: you get a notification or something of pc's inner thoughts on how she wants to wear something more revealing/tighter, the player can ignore (it goes after a while or when you've recovered from mind break ect) this but once you unequip current armour/clothing (as I'm sure there might be reason to, like changing from clothing to armour) the player's character refuses to equip anything until it's at least 90 skimpy rating (mcm configurable value). I guess this could make willpower drop because pc was not able to resist.

Does anyone have any suggestions - can't seem to make sex level and PTSD to trigger no matter what I do. I've played with MCM a bit and set all acts to be considered consensual, but no luck; placed the plugin dead last in the load order, also with no luck.
I'm on the 2.7.4 version. Maybe Commonwealth slavers might have something to do with this? It triggers a lot of status changes after all...

10 minutes ago, lt5ive said:

Does anyone have any suggestions - can't seem to make sex level and PTSD to trigger no matter what I do. I've played with MCM a bit and set all acts to be considered consensual, but no luck; placed the plugin dead last in the load order, also with no luck.
I'm on the 2.7.4 version. Maybe Commonwealth slavers might have something to do with this? It triggers a lot of status changes after all...

As in you can't make PTSD effects happen in combat, or you can't get the PTSD perks to be added? If the latter, your spirit score needs to drop to 0 during rape. The easiest way to make that happen is to set fpsa_value_spirit to 1 in the console and then surrender to an aggressor with Violate (or any mod that will put the player into an aggressive animation).

For sex level to increase, you need to have consensual sex. Once it gets high enough that you become a "slut" rape should increase it as well. Keep in mind that sex when your health is low may automatically count as non-consensual, so make sure you're healthy too.

On 2/4/2023 at 9:45 AM, Church the Cat said:

Would it be possible for you to hold off on the perk/traits selection until after character creation? As it is, I'm not able to see what I'm selecting, since the screen hasn't cleared before the message box pops up. I've even tried using this mod, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/66876. The only difference it made was making the screen black instead of white.

Get this same problem as well and agree could it be delayed until after character creation?

On 9/24/2023 at 9:56 PM, vaultbait said:

As in you can't make PTSD effects happen in combat, or you can't get the PTSD perks to be added? If the latter, your spirit score needs to drop to 0 during rape. The easiest way to make that happen is to set fpsa_value_spirit to 1 in the console and then surrender to an aggressor with Violate (or any mod that will put the player into an aggressive animation).

For sex level to increase, you need to have consensual sex. Once it gets high enough that you become a "slut" rape should increase it as well. Keep in mind that sex when your health is low may automatically count as non-consensual, so make sure you're healthy too.

Hi, thanks for your suggestions. Unfortunately, even with a spirit level of 0 (Broken), no PTSD is being applied. At least I can't find it anywhere in the perks or status sections of Pipboy.

Also, I've had a suspicion that all acts within Commonwealth slavers are considered forced (even prostitution ones), I've tried to play with the settings of the health threshold, but no luck either. After the act it just shows an updated sex level of 0.00.

On 10/1/2023 at 10:23 AM, lt5ive said:

Hi, thanks for your suggestions. Unfortunately, even with a spirit level of 0 (Broken), no PTSD is being applied. At least I can't find it anywhere in the perks or status sections of Pipboy.

To repeat what I said earlier, SA needs to see spirit change from a non-zero value to zero during an aggressive scene (I believe you have to orgasm too for that to occur). Setting spirit directly to 0 won't achieve that, unless maybe you bring up the console and do it in the middle of an AAF scene that's playing. I can't remember if I've tried doing that.

On 10/1/2023 at 10:23 AM, lt5ive said:

Also, I've had a suspicion that all acts within Commonwealth slavers are considered forced (even prostitution ones), I've tried to play with the settings of the health threshold, but no luck either. After the act it just shows an updated sex level of 0.00.

Yes, in Milking Human Kindness I have a similar problem, most of the scenes are aggressive and the player is supposed to be brainwashed into liking it. To work around that, a script sets FPA_Value_IsPlayerDesperateForSex and FPA_Value_IsPlayerAddictedToSex both to 1.0, then checks whether FPA_Value_SexAddiction is less than 35.0 and if so increases it to that with SA's FPA_Main.ModifySexLevel function. After that, aggressive scenes raise FPA_Value_SexAddiction (sex level) as desired.

18 hours ago, Fallout3OJISAN said:

Hello everyone.

Thank you for sharing wonderful mod.
It's very immersive and adds realism to my adventures.

By the way, I feel that the game often freezes (not CTD) at the moment when "panic out of fear" is displayed at the start of a battle.
Are there any similar reports other than me? If so, could you please look into this issue?

thank you.

Are you in VATS at the time of the freeze? There is a game bug which will cause freezes if a chem is equipped to the player while VATS is active. If SA doesn't already, it's easy to test for this and wait or set an asynchronous timer to keep rechecking until the player exits VATS before equipping.

9 hours ago, Fallout3OJISAN said:

I want this game to be more like a shooter, so I play with V.A.T.S. disabled.
"wait or set an asynchronous timer to keep rechecking"
However, I feel like there is a hint in your wrote. Please tell me how to do that.

The bug I'm aware of is specific to VATS, so I don't think that's what you're encountering if you're not using VATS. The related workarounds would have to be implemented in the mod's scripts and the scripts recompiled, but basically the technique is for the mod to check whether the player's movement is disabled before applying a chem, and then wait to equip it until movement is enabled again.

If you're seeing freezes in combat outside VATS, maybe give Escape Freeze F4SE a try and see it it helps at all.

Edited by vaultbait