3 hours ago, Mrs Taewa said:

Hello, is there a way to disable the Trauma aspect please?

Easiest way that comes to mind is to use the latest version of Provocative Perks and apply the Dubcon Enthusiast perk. In the MCM you can set the arousal threshold level to zero which should avoid all trauma

4 hours ago, Slorm said:

Easiest way that comes to mind is to use the latest version of Provocative Perks and apply the Dubcon Enthusiast perk. In the MCM you can set the arousal threshold level to zero which should avoid all trauma

Thank you Storm :)

@twistedtrebla in FPA_Helper (based on my understanding of the mod), i think it's better to replace ObjectTypeChem kw (used by non-recreational drugs too) with "CA_ObjType_ChemBad [KYWD:000A7296]". The latter is used by all the bad chems (addictive) in the game like psycho, jet... .

Edited by lee3310

Hello, I use a few AAF Mods along with Sex Attributes in my loadout, but I'm trying to find the sweet spot with my PC's, so they're not left "desperate for sex" after a goof banging...may I ask what timers others here have their sex duration and orgasms duration timed out at?

On 2/7/2024 at 3:53 PM, UsernameTaken666 said:

No, your mangina is worn and torn. Deal with the consequences of a female centric mod. Jesus...

On 2/7/2024 at 12:18 PM, goomthegoon said:

Is there any way to disable vaginal wear for a male PC playthrough?

I just ignore that, I use a male PC also :) ...with the right settings it works out beautifully, you just have to ignore that particualr line :)

Edited by Mrs Taewa
On 2/21/2024 at 3:22 AM, Mrs Taewa said:

I just ignore that, I use a male PC also :) ...with the right settings it works out beautifully, you just have to ignore that particualr line :)

Also, if you are using the SexAttributesHUD, you could set the scale for that item to 0.1 (which will make the entry basically vanish). Make sure to hit the "Apply Settings" button, of course...

• 2 weeks later...

@twistedtrebla

Hello, 

I'm totally new to using mods and I have a few questions.

- Does this already include the necessary animations when installed or do i have to download separate AAF animations packs, and if I do need to, are there any you recommend?

-Are there any mods thos would conflict with?

-And do you plan to integrate features in the future such as pregnancy (both consensual and non-consensual and perhaps even interspecies)?

On 3/7/2024 at 1:30 AM, SergeantPuddles2 said:

@twistedtrebla

Hello, 

- Does this already include the necessary animations when installed or do i have to download separate AAF animations packs, and if I do need to, are there any you recommend?

-And do you plan to integrate features in the future such as pregnancy (both consensual and non-consensual and perhaps even interspecies)?

I suggest you start here (if you haven't already): AAF The Fucking Manual

Seems to me you haven't found it yet.

On 3/6/2024 at 6:30 PM, SergeantPuddles2 said:

@twistedtrebla

Hello, 

Yeah. A little reading / research would help before you pick a random thread on which to ask questions that are really not related to the mod.Follow the above linked manual and at least try to get AAF working on your end first.

Edited by UsernameTaken666

Not sure if @twistedtrebla would be interested, but I modified my installation of SexAttributes to include actual wear morphing. It wasn't very hard once I managed to get it to compile (issue with current f4se putting .psc in the directory above Source/User) as it's just like the belly morphing stuff. Also disabled RR gossip as it doesn't make much sense, them being very secretive and all. Especially with Autonomy.

Current FG/FGR doesn't have the morph sliders anymore  for those parts, but I managed to restore them from (D)FG v.161 which still have them. It should also work.

SexAttributes2.7.4-wearmorphs.7z

Iz weird but I've never seen the HUD plugin work for very long. In every playthrough it eventually just displays zeroes forever and I gotta use the hottkey to check stuff. 

Edit: Nvm I reinstalled on a save that was clean of it and got it working and now I see I always have to double check with the hotkey to show me the actual attributes, cuz even when working perfectly, it's too slow to update to be of any convenient use and specific things like Spirit seem to update only after I load my game or weeks have passed in-game. Willpower updates a tiny faster but still takes seconds irl, self-esteem is hit or miss, could be irl seconds or minites, and yeah it's not a reliable HUD. The hotkey is definitely better. After some looking into, I really wouldn't make it a plugin so much as an MCM feature in the main mod because all of the attribute changes really need direct calls on the HUD, instead of occasional updates and the HUD scanning, for it to really function.

Edited by LynErso666
On 3/13/2024 at 6:20 AM, r4v1n6m4d said:

Not sure if @twistedtrebla would be interested, but I modified my installation of SexAttributes to include actual wear morphing. It wasn't very hard once I managed to get it to compile (issue with current f4se putting .psc in the directory above Source/User) as it's just like the belly morphing stuff. Also disabled RR gossip as it doesn't make much sense, them being very secretive and all. Especially with Autonomy.

Current FG/FGR doesn't have the morph sliders anymore  for those parts, but I managed to restore them from (D)FG v.161 which still have them. It should also work.

SexAttributes2.7.4-wearmorphs.7z 1.11 MB · 2 downloads

That's incredible!

I was poking around in the CK, because I wanted to reduce the SPECIAL bonuses from high Willpower and Self Esteem. I edited the values for their respective "Potions", but it didn't actually have any effect in game. Are these stat bonuses baked into the scripts?

4 hours ago, Jorklunds said:

I was poking around in the CK, because I wanted to reduce the SPECIAL bonuses from high Willpower and Self Esteem. I edited the values for their respective "Potions", but it didn't actually have any effect in game. Are these stat bonuses baked into the scripts?

Idk about them being baked into the scripts or how that works but I made a new esp in XEdit just for all my FPA edits and all other mod edits precisely because of the way certain scripts behave when I directly edit an item they reference. You should have no trouble seeing the affects of your changes if you make an esp for them. With mods like FPA and FPSH and Gun For Hire, never make edits for things like that in the base esp, trust me.

Edited by LynErso666
5 hours ago, Jorklunds said:

Didn't look at that stuff specifically when I poked around, but I don't think they are baked in. The scripts only make sure that the potions are consumed regularly so that the player is constantly effected with the magic spells that they apply. Those spells are leveled, controlled by various conditions including the stats values (stored as globals in the plugin). Lower levels shouldn't have any effects, while higher levels do apply various effects.

In my experience they seem to update quite quickly as stats changes. The scripts do update those but usually only every couple of minutes or so, unless triggered by something like AAF scene ending.

Btw if you modify the scripts, make sure the compiler is set to debug mode with no optimisation and no release/final flags. Some of the scripts won't work otherwise, or won't display any notifications because they use a debug feature for that. In CK you find those settings under Preferences. If you use the Papyrus plugin in Npp for compiiling, you need to change the settings there too.

10 hours ago, Jorklunds said:

It's been a while since I looked, but I think most of it is done with magic effects and perk entrypoint functions (so in the plugin, not in Papyrus scripts).

Another question for anyone who may know the answer. I'm trying to modify the animal perversion AND PTSD perk and effects to apply only to dogs. I've changed every record in xedit that had conditions for race, and removed all the non-canine races from them. But, I wasn't able to find a record that actually governs which enemies the perversion/PTSD will trigger against. In other words, all "animal" creatures designated by the mod still trigger PTSD, and I'd like for only select canine races to trigger it, but I couldn't find anything in the esp that causes this. Does anyone know if what I'm looking for is in the scripts, rather than the esp? To clarify, I'm not trying to change what creatures will inflict the perversion and ptsd perks, but rather the ones which will cause ptsd in combat after you've already gained the perk(s).

Edited by Jorklunds
On 3/17/2024 at 4:15 AM, Jorklunds said:

Another question for anyone who may know the answer. I'm trying to modify the animal perversion AND PTSD perk and effects to apply only to dogs. I've changed every record in xedit that had conditions for race, and removed all the non-canine races from them. But, I wasn't able to find a record that actually governs which enemies the perversion/PTSD will trigger against. In other words, all "animal" creatures designated by the mod still trigger PTSD, and I'd like for only select canine races to trigger it, but I couldn't find anything in the esp that causes this. Does anyone know if what I'm looking for is in the scripts, rather than the esp? To clarify, I'm not trying to change what creatures will inflict the perversion and ptsd perks, but rather the ones which will cause ptsd in combat after you've already gained the perk(s).

I'm not certain, but I don't think what you are looking for is in the scripts. It's in those spells. And also perk (ptsd is a perk I think), That stuff gave me a headache during my FO3 modding days, it's even more complicated now...

EDIT: Disregard what I just said and look at FPA_PerversionHelper.psc. It appears to handle most if not all ptsd logic. Combat is processed in FPA_Main, function OnCombatTick(). It checks if you are in combat with a race listed in an array FPA_AnimalRaces, that is a property of the Quest FPA_Main. It has a number of races listed. You could remove all but the dogs from that list. Not sure if they will still be remembered in your current save. The array is not flagged as a constant, so it could be baked in.

Edited by r4v1n6m4d
On 3/18/2024 at 1:57 PM, r4v1n6m4d said:

You could remove all but the dogs from that list. Not sure if they will still be remembered in your current save. The array is not flagged as a constant, so it could be baked in.

Ah, I think that must be the issue. I figured this was the case with the listed animal races, and I already removed/nulled the ones that weren't dogs, so I bet you're right, probably baked in to my save. This may be a stupid question, as I'm not super experienced with xedit, but is there a way to flag the array as constant? And might it mess stuff up?

On 3/20/2024 at 5:23 AM, Jorklunds said:

Ah, I think that must be the issue. I figured this was the case with the listed animal races, and I already removed/nulled the ones that weren't dogs, so I bet you're right, probably baked in to my save. This may be a stupid question, as I'm not super experienced with xedit, but is there a way to flag the array as constant? And might it mess stuff up?

You could try adding it to the declaration in FPA_Main.psc (line 115) by adding "Const" or "const" at the end. Eg the line should look like:

Race[] property FPA_AnimalRaces auto const

For other types I have seen a checkbox when adding/editing properties to a Quest in CK, but not for arrays. Dunno why. At this point it might not matter, unless you clean your save by loading it with FPA disabled, save and reload (and do it again for good measure), and then reneable FPA again. It might work, it might not, you will loose whatever FPA stats you had by doing this. Depending what you are currently doing it might not be worth it.

Another way would be to programmatically remove any unwanted races from the array when the game start or in OnCombatTick where it is used. Don't know how to do that right now, I'm very new to Papyrus.

Edit: Found a Papyrus guide. The easiest way to fix this would be to add:

FPA_AnimalRaces.Clear()
FPA_AnimalRaces.Add(aDogRace)
FPA_AnimalRaces.Add(anotherDogRace)
FPA_AnimalRaces.Add(lastDogRace)

Add it to OnPlayerLoadGame in FPA_Main.psc, starts at line 1763. Should have least impact on performance.

Edited by r4v1n6m4d
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi. Sir, can you add an option that allows the player to decide if they want the character to have PSTD from the start? I like  when the character feels fear in the presence of certain enemies. But there's one effect that I haven't been able to replicate and that's trembling when aiming. I remember the first time I played Commonwealth Slavers, after escaping, my character in the presence of the Raiders was shaking when aiming. Can your mod do that?