13 hours ago, Robert T said:

The arousal rate, and other settings that are based on the game's timescale

I still do not understand your thinking:

Are you looking for a rapidly increasing arousal rate, with the shortest possible duration of low arousal? Or are you looking for something which syncs with the game's day/night cycle? (Or with your own feelings?)

Edited by sen4mi
include quote i am responding to

Sory for google translate but my english is terrable.

I found one serious problem with this mod. Test each other mod
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/27272-milking-human-kindness/
I saw a bug where debuffs from this mod stack and something terrible happens. For example, I had 4 stamina, but several times I got debuffs that reduced it and I ended up with 20 stamina, -19, currently 1 available. But when the debuff dropped I already had 4 stamina, +16, total currently 20!!!. I started a clean game with only mod sex attributes and through the console I wrote a few debuffs. I got the same! When the debuffs exceeded the values I had I got extra stats.

ScreenShot6.thumb.png.eb5a1011b957d18e59cad108fbe82f8b.png

Edited by vranina
On 6/21/2023 at 4:32 PM, vranina said:

Sory for google translate but my english is terrable.

I found one serious problem with this mod. Test each other mod
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/27272-milking-human-kindness/
I saw a bug where debuffs from this mod stack and something terrible happens. For example, I had 4 stamina, but several times I got debuffs that reduced it and I ended up with 20 stamina, -19, currently 1 available. But when the debuff dropped I already had 4 stamina, +16, total currently 20!!!. I started a clean game with only mod sex attributes and through the console I wrote a few debuffs. I got the same! When the debuffs exceeded the values I had I got extra stats.

ScreenShot6.thumb.png.eb5a1011b957d18e59cad108fbe82f8b.png

I replied on the other topic just now too, but I think the only bug is with whatever mod adds the extra columns to the SPECIAL tab in the Pip-Boy (FallUI? Active Effects? I'm unsure, but I have them as well). The far left column where it tries to calculate the original value based on the current (=) value and buffs/debuffs (+/-) simply isn't taking into account that the game won't let a stat go below 1. I don't think it's impacting gameplay in any way since the current (=) value in the far right column should still be correct, it's just erroneously inferring what it thinks the original value was.

Did a search but couldn't find any information on it

Is this mod compatible with Level Up Menu Ex?

I wanted to give this alternate skill system a try, but when I try to start a new game it hangs at the white 'fog' screen you get before character creation, the same point where the SA Attribute selection process would pop up.

I'm going to try disabling SA (but not removing) to see if I can get to the character creation process.

3 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

Did a search but couldn't find any information on it

Is this mod compatible with Level Up Menu Ex?

I wanted to give this alternate skill system a try, but when I try to start a new game it hangs at the white 'fog' screen you get before character creation, the same point where the SA Attribute selection process would pop up.

I'm going to try disabling SA (but not removing) to see if I can get to the character creation process.

I myself am running both this mod and Level Up Menu Ex without any complication. Ever.

Something else is likely an issue. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 hours ago, asdfer1234 said:

I myself am running both this mod and Level Up Menu Ex without any complication. Ever.

Something else is likely an issue. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yah, it took me a while to track down the culprit - turned out that the .swf file didn't get replaced and had to manually stuff that into the data folder. 

Up and running now.

I have most of this mod working, but these features don't seem to update for some reason:

Arousal

Trauma

Sex level

Seeing some Papyrus errors, but no idea what's causing them to abort.

Spoiler

[06/25/2023 - 04:06:14PM] error: Cannot call updatePerversionCraving() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 538
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnTimerGameTime() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 214
[06/25/2023 - 04:06:14PM] error: Cannot call ModifySexReputation() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.ModifySexReputation() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 369
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnSexReputationDrain() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 932
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 564
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnTimerGameTime() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 214
[06/25/2023 - 04:06:14PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp56"
stack:
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.ModifySexReputation() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 369
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnSexReputationDrain() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 932
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 564
[06/25/2023 - 04:06:14PM] error: Cannot call ModifySexLevel() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.ModifySexLevel() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 356
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnSexLevelDrain() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 937
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 565
[06/25/2023 - 04:06:14PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp52"
stack:
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.ModifySexLevel() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 356
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnSexLevelDrain() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 937
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 565
[06/25/2023 - 04:06:15PM] error: Cannot call OnTick() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 570
[06/25/2023 - 04:06:15PM] error: Cannot call CalculateArousalTick() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnArousalTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 1134
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 576
[06/25/2023 - 04:06:15PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp301"
stack:
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnArousalTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 1134
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 576
[06/25/2023 - 04:06:15PM] error: Cannot call ModifyArousal() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.ModifyArousalAndNotify() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 948
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.ModifyArousal() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 398
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnArousalTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 1135
[06/25/2023 - 04:06:15PM] error: Cannot call CalculateEsteemGainFromExperience() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnPlayerExpGain() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 943
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 579
[06/25/2023 - 04:06:15PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp224"
stack:
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnPlayerExpGain() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 943
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 579
[06/25/2023 - 04:06:15PM] FPA: New self esteem value: 100.000000
[06/25/2023 - 04:06:15PM] error: Cannot call calculateWillpowerRegen() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnWillRegen() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 926
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 582
[06/25/2023 - 04:06:15PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp210"
stack:
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnWillRegen() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 926
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 582
[06/25/2023 - 04:06:15PM] error: Cannot call ModifyWillpower() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.ModifyWillpower() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 343
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnWillRegen() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 927
[06/25/2023 - 04:06:15PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp48"
stack:
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.ModifyWillpower() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 343
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.OnWillRegen() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 927
[06/25/2023 - 04:06:30PM] [DLC04:DLC04MQ00QuestScript <DLC04MQ00 (06000800)>] CheckForMQStart
[06/25/2023 - 04:06:32PM] error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (A8000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.OnTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 329
    [FPSH_Player (A8000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.OnTimerGameTime() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 292
[06/25/2023 - 04:06:32PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp24"
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (A8000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.OnTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 329
    [FPSH_Player (A8000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.OnTimerGameTime() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 292
[06/25/2023 - 04:06:32PM] error: Cannot call GetNPCPersuasionChance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.GetNPCPersuasionChance() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 434
[06/25/2023 - 04:06:32PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp73"
stack:
    [FPA_Main (EF000F99)].fpa:fpa_main.GetNPCPersuasionChance() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 434

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot?

9 hours ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

That looks to be a load order or installation problem. Install it normally with a mod manager (MO2 or Vortex, which I use). It works fine.

Figured it might be from having all mods enabled at the new game start.  Going to start a new game with LL mods diabled and then enable them after exiting the vault as other people were staying earlier in the thread.  Hope that does the trick.

10 hours ago, Dont Tell My Parents said:

How can I edit the text for the HUD? Is there a way I can change it to icons? 

That will entail both altering/recompiling the Papyrus script which drives the UI widget, and also extensive use of a Shockwave Flash animation editor to alter the SWF file for the widget. There is a reason the SAF HUD has gone unmaintained for years, it's rather fiddly work involving specialized tools.

1 hour ago, Eco Rayne said:

i have it installed  but it doesnt seem to exist in the game  i looked into the files and they are there but not in game   

Please clarify... what doesn't exist in the game? What files did you "look into" and how?

27 minutes ago, Eco Rayne said:

any of the vag plugs  their meshes and such are there but nowhere in game

Where "in game" were you expecting to find them? In the help console command output? In ESP Explorer? Entries in the Devious Devices workbench? Applied by mods which inflict Devious Devices on you?

3 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Where "in game" were you expecting to find them? In the help console command output? In ESP Explorer? Entries in the Devious Devices workbench? Applied by mods which inflict Devious Devices on you?

ive looked in the help comand and the restraint workbench that you should be able to make isnt there either so im confused    they arent with the shop lady either

9 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

there is vibrators but no plugs for vag

10 minutes ago, Eco Rayne said:

Quick grab out of FO4Edit:

DD_PlugVaginal_Atomic_Blue_Inventory "Blue Atomic Vibrator" [ARMO:XX051C15]
DD_PlugVaginal_Atomic_Purple_Inventory "Purple Atomic Vibrator" [ARMO:XX051C1C]
DD_PlugVaginal_Atomic_White_Inventory "White Atomic Vibrator" [ARMO:XX22BEEF]
DD_PlugVaginal_ChainBell_Inventory "Chain Bell Vaginal Plug" [ARMO:XX051C17]
DD_PlugVaginal_Inflatable_Inventory "Inflatable Vibrator" [ARMO:XX051C19]
DD_PlugVaginal_Steel_Inventory "Steel Vaginal Plug" [ARMO:XX03C5EC]

4 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Quick grab out of FO4Edit:

DD_PlugVaginal_Atomic_Blue_Inventory "Blue Atomic Vibrator" [ARMO:XX051C15]
DD_PlugVaginal_Atomic_Purple_Inventory "Purple Atomic Vibrator" [ARMO:XX051C1C]
DD_PlugVaginal_Atomic_White_Inventory "White Atomic Vibrator" [ARMO:XX22BEEF]
DD_PlugVaginal_ChainBell_Inventory "Chain Bell Vaginal Plug" [ARMO:XX051C17]
DD_PlugVaginal_Inflatable_Inventory "Inflatable Vibrator" [ARMO:XX051C19]
DD_PlugVaginal_Steel_Inventory "Steel Vaginal Plug" [ARMO:XX03C5EC]

ill see if i can find those

24 minutes ago, Eco Rayne said:

Plugs are for anal, vibrators are for vaginal.

If the workbench isn't under the Raider category, far right, then start a new game and see if it shows up. Sometimes other mods block it from showing up when installing mid run.

Also make sure you've built the outfits in Bodyslide.

One more thing, make sure you're playing as a human female.

Wait! Why are we talking about Devious Devices in this thread? Let's move this to the correct thread.

Edited by izzyknows