2 hours ago, sen4mi said:

blackmailed

Not a lot happened there either. Because I wanted to reduce cumflation (my character was unlucky with a few SM), I had stayed away from harassers.
Definitely atypical what's going on there.

Edited by deathmorph
4 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Not a lot happened there either. Because I wanted to reduce cumflation (my character was unlucky with a few SM), I had stayed away from harassers.
Definitely atypical what's going on there.

Hmm, looking at the MCM settings, I don't think you need a direct SH blackmail approach as content in circulation will affect reputation, so it could just be happening in the background from a previous encounter

Edited by Slorm
4 hours ago, Slorm said:

Hmm, looking at the MCM settings

I'm playing with the default settings, except I've set the AAF Aggressive tag. I restarted SH via debug, it didn't help.

This is the first run where something like this happens, I always play similarly.

I always thought that the blackmailer only prevented the reduction of the bitch status, but didn't actively increase it? Okay, learned something again.

But the fact that the status of "without" on "prostitutes" takes place in real time in a minute without sex and harasser, that doesn't open up to me. Or has anyone of you experienced this with the standard settings before?

The last thing that comes to mind is that I'll reinstall SA, maybe something went wrong with the last update (that's when it first appeared).

PS: Reinstall via Vortex did not help. I still want to avoid the complete installation and reinstallation via a save game. Maybe it's a game mechanic I don't understand yet.

Edited by deathmorph
4 hours ago, deathmorph said:

I'm playing with the default settings, except I've set the AAF Aggressive tag. I restarted SH via debug, it didn't help.

This is the first run where something like this happens, I always play similarly.

I always thought that the blackmailer only prevented the reduction of the bitch status, but didn't actively increase it? Okay, learned something again.

But the fact that the status of "without" on "prostitutes" takes place in real time in a minute without sex and harasser, that doesn't open up to me. Or has anyone of you experienced this with the standard settings before?

The last thing that comes to mind is that I'll reinstall SA, maybe something went wrong with the last update (that's when it first appeared).

PS: Reinstall via Vortex did not help. I still want to avoid the complete installation and reinstallation via a save game. Maybe it's a game mechanic I don't understand yet.

It looks like the MCM "Reinstall Mod" basically only stops quests -- it does not change any global values.

You would need to manually zero these, I think:

Scriptname FPSH:FPSH_ReputationHelper extends Quest

GlobalVariable property FPSH_Value_NewAbomContentCount auto
GlobalVariable property FPSH_Value_NewSexContentCount auto
GlobalVariable property FPSH_Value_NewNudeContentCount auto
GlobalVariable property FPSH_Value_ExistingAbomContentCount auto
GlobalVariable property FPSH_Value_ExistingSexContentCount auto
GlobalVariable property FPSH_Value_ExistingNudeContentCount auto
GlobalVariable property FPSH_Value_ExistingHDContentCount auto

int nakedContentDistributeCount = 0
int sexContentDistributeCount = 0
int abomContentDistributeCount = 0
int hdContentDistributeCount = 0

The last four are the most important ones to zero, I think (the = 0 you see here only takes effect in a new game).

If you use the MCM reinstall option, and immediately save the game, and exit, then remove the mod, load and save game, then exit, install the mod again (and then save game immediately on re-entering), that should clear all these variables. 

(I don't know how safe that is, but it should work...)

On 4/18/2023 at 5:13 AM, twistedtrebla said:

• Optional Skimpy Armor Keyword Integration
    • If the player is a slut, they feel the urge to impress and flaunt their bodies. They gain 20% bonus to self esteem gains when wearing clothes with >= 60 skimpy rating. If their skimpy rating is below 60, they instead get 20% penalty to self esteem gains. 
    • Opposite effect for players that are not sluts. 
    • If mod not installed, then there is no bonus or penalty, since there is no skimpy rating.
  • Fixed bug where self esteem drain from wearing devious devices (for non-bondage lovers) was not being calculated correctly
  • Added an API for mods for skipping reputation check (meant to be used when the player's identity is hidden and the NPC doesn't know who the player is, e.g. wearing mask)

I've noticed that my character's self-esteem is constantly being drained. She's not wearing any devious devices. She has slut reputation and wearing clothes with skimpy rating of 54. So, she's getting 20% penalty to self-esteem gains. But is she also being drained of self-esteem because of this?

Edit: I switch clothes and with skimpy rating of 68, she's still getting her self-esteem drained, so it's probably not the skimpy rating. She hasn't been raped, so what is causing the drain?

Edited by Tanglin
20 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

I've noticed that my character's self-esteem is constantly being drained. She's not wearing any devious devices. She has slut reputation and wearing clothes with skimpy rating of 54. So, she's getting 20% penalty to self-esteem gains. But is she also being drained of self-esteem because of this?

Edit: I switch clothes and with skimpy rating of 68, she's still getting her self-esteem drained, so it's probably not the skimpy rating. She hasn't been raped, so what is causing the drain?

It could be from another mod, for example Unhealthy Craving will reduce your self esteem (no more than once a day) by an amount relative to your body fat when you weigh yourself. Sounds like it's not that, but really any mod with SA integration could be doing it, so it'll depend on what else you're running.

25 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

It could be from another mod, for example Unhealthy Craving will reduce your self esteem (no more than once a day) by an amount relative to your body fat when you weigh yourself. Sounds like it's not that, but really any mod with SA integration could be doing it, so it'll depend on what else you're running.

I don't have Unhealthy Craving. So it has to be something else. I rebuffed a blackmailer, so there are pictures floating around the Commonwealth. Do they apply a constant drain on Self-Esteem?

3 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

I don't have Unhealthy Craving. So it has to be something else. I rebuffed a blackmailer, so there are pictures floating around the Commonwealth. Do they apply a constant drain on Self-Esteem?

A quick search over the loose script source files for mods I currently have installed indicates that there is also SA self esteem adjustment happening from Bound In Public (loss when recognized), Violate (loss from rape), Provocative Perks (serial monogamist loss from too many partners).

As for Harassment specifically, it looks like you can lose self esteem from getting smacked on the ass, from your collar master's Diamond City assignment, or from finding blackmail pictures in containers.

For Sex Attributes' DD self esteem penalty, it looks like it can result in self esteem loss during experience gain if set higher than the amount you would normally gain. If I'm reading the scripts correctly, you can also lose self esteem from having active trauma effects, and of course directly from sexual assault events.

12 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

A quick search over the loose script source files for mods I currently have installed indicates that there is also SA self esteem adjustment happening from Bound In Public (loss when recognized), Violate (loss from rape), Provocative Perks (serial monogamist loss from too many partners).

As for Harassment specifically, it looks like you can lose self esteem from getting smacked on the ass, from your collar master's Diamond City assignment, or from finding blackmail pictures in containers.

For Sex Attributes' DD self esteem penalty, it looks like it can result in self esteem loss during experience gain if set higher than the amount you would normally gain. If I'm reading the scripts correctly, you can also lose self esteem from having active trauma effects, and of course directly from sexual assault events.

Out of all the possible ways of losing Self-Esteem, only the blackmail pictures is a possibility, as the others aren't at play. But the Self-Esteem drain has been happening even as I'm going about building stuff in settlements and sleeping. I'd have 24 Self-Esteem before going to sleep, and after about a 10-hour sleep, wake up with 17 Self-Esteem.

8 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Out of all the possible ways of losing Self-Esteem, only the blackmail pictures is a possibility, as the others aren't at play. But the Self-Esteem drain has been happening even as I'm going about building stuff in settlements and sleeping. I'd have 24 Self-Esteem before going to sleep, and after about a 10-hour sleep, wake up with 17 Self-Esteem.

What do your willpower and spirit look like?

8 hours ago, sen4mi said:

I thought I remembered a mechanism where low spirit would translate to low self esteem, but I cannot find it.

I wonder if there's some othe rmod that you have installed which deals with self esteem?

Vaultbait listed them a few posts above, but the only one that was in play was the Blackmail one, as I have rejected some blackmailers. However, the Self-Esteem drain has stopped for several in-game days now.

I use the mod Crackle. With it, my actress can warm herself by the fire, take a break, and also rest on the floor. This is all controlled via AAF.
Does this count as sexual activity in relation to SA?

I currently have the animations disabled and only use warming by the fire. Would love to use the animations, but suspect it messes with SA stats.

1 hour ago, deathmorph said:

I use the mod Crackle. With it, my actress can warm herself by the fire, take a break, and also rest on the floor. This is all controlled via AAF.
Does this count as sexual activity in relation to SA?

I currently have the animations disabled and only use warming by the fire. Would love to use the animations, but suspect it messes with SA stats.

You can answer this for yourself by looking at the OnAnimationStart and OnAnimationStop event handlers in FPA_Main.psc. Basically, if an animation includes only the player and isn't explicitly tagged as masturbation, SA ignores it completely.

Edited by vaultbait

So.. umm....  *cough* I'm curious about one of the settings here. Cumflation. It caps pretty... low. Barely noticeable. So if I were to go about adjusting this to make it more... comical. Bigger, but short lived... Are there any pointers on where to look to learn how to mess with those settings at an advanced level? My intention is to make it such a big cumflation state that the player is hit with the "overencumbered" stat for 4 in-game hours with belly to back up that level of encumbrance. Just.... If I'm not doing the slow walk of shame out of a deathclaw lair even with no gear, I haven't achieved my goal with this adjustment.

Change Error in OP

Reset Stats

Doctor Neura is an advanced neurologist who is able to reset your character's psychological attributes, at the cost of some caps. The cost is equal to player's level times 100. If your player is broke and can't afford it, Neura is willing to do it with whatever money the player has; how generous! She is located in Memory Den of Goodneighbor and usually hangs out near Dr Amari.

I just tried this and it seems to have changed. It should be Level x 300 and Neura will no longer do it it the pc doesn't have the full amount of caps. OP just needs an update

EDIT:

Suggestion:

Thinking about this further, maybe change it back to Level x 100 (or an amount set in the MCM), but only allow +15 points points (e.g. pc would go from Neutral to Slightly Dominant) so that multiple but smaller payments are necessary for say a pc to get back to Dominant if they want to get back from Submissive. No need to go the other way as once Spirit is zero reaching all the sub levels is very quick with BiP or Violate (10 rounds of BiP got me from 0 to -44 starting at 0 Spirit).

Edited by Slorm

Quick question (out of curiosity)...

Is it possible to change/remove SA perks mid-game? I started a new save and accidentally picked Sexually Conservative perk when in truth I wanted to select Indifferent (Default). If I remove the said perk mid-game, would SA still work properly or would I break something?

Asking as I've progressed quite decently since starting the save and I don't really feel like starting a new one just because of a single perk.

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Fresh idea for this mod.
 There is a Nexus mod: Private messages (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35305?tab=description).
 This mod adds messages to the game that represent the thoughts of the player character.

It would be great to add something similar to the Sex Attributes mod.
For example:
Anal Wear:   " My ass is burning!"
Alcohol intoxication: "Everything spinning around!"
Arousal: "Somebody fuck me!"
Sexual reputation: “Everyone is looking at me! They saw what I was doing, but it was so cool!”
Further in the same spirit.

image.jpeg.d5cf264251f49673cc5a8f48d71b140a.jpeg

35305-1539432613-97163661.jpeg

35305-1539432745-952505066.jpeg

Bug Report

This looks like a bug but may not be. I was put in a shock collar and have trauma 2 which took me from mildly submissive to submissive (from memory I'm around -20.18) atm.

The thing I noticed is that I'm still getting notifications about feeling humiliated wearing devices but according to the OP at submissive level I should be immune to the effect.

It maybe that the message plays regardless, or it's because I was wearing it when I went over the -20 threshold or shock collars are not considered DD item. Otherwise it looks to be a bug

17 hours ago, Slorm said:

Bug Report

This looks like a bug but may not be. I was put in a shock collar and have trauma 2 which took me from mildly submissive to submissive (from memory I'm around -20.18) atm.

The thing I noticed is that I'm still getting notifications about feeling humiliated wearing devices but according to the OP at submissive level I should be immune to the effect.

It maybe that the message plays regardless, or it's because I was wearing it when I went over the -20 threshold or shock collars are not considered DD item. Otherwise it looks to be a bug

I've tested this further using a DD collar with no trauma and points are still being deducted from FPA_Value_Orientation so it's definitely a bug or the OP is incorrect

-29.99 ~ -20  (Submissive)          :

PROS: +2 END, -75% reduced penalty for wear and tear damage from aggressive sex, immune to self-esteem drains from wearing Devious Devices

Hmm, I'm at 0 self esteem so I'll bump it up and retest (orientation is at -20.71)

EDIT:

Retested and it is deducting from self esteem so it's a bug. Also tested by setting Orientation to -43 (extremely submissive) and it's still deducting points.

I did one other brief test by setting orientation to +43 (extremely dominant) and the points deduction looked the same (though I didn't test in detail) so it looks as if the restraint deduction is flat rate regardless of the pc's sub/dom status

Edited by Slorm