22 hours ago, Tablekid said:

Hey, short question my character is constantly called as a she even tho im playing as a male....is there a way to change that?

How could we know? You have not told us much here.

Perhaps this is coming from a mod you have installed? If so, maybe you could uninstall that mod (which probably would need you to start a new game...) But maybe it's something else?

51 minutes ago, Chlodwig said:

reading 56 is a bit much so maybe if someone knows the answer, please feel free to do so.
Is there a way to reset the SA Perks?

Which perks? The stats you accumulate over time or the traits you choose at start? The forner can be reset by visiting Dr. Neura at the Memory Den in Goodneighbor, the latter require using the console.

27 minutes ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

what's the console code for setting player's submissive level to 50 ?

For submissive

Open console then enter

set fpa_value_orientation to -50

For dominant

Open console then enter

set fpa_value_orientation to 50

Edited by Slorm
20 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Which perks? The stats you accumulate over time or the traits you choose at start? The forner can be reset by visiting Dr. Neura at the Memory Den in Goodneighbor, the latter require using the console.

THe ones you choose at the start

So I have all my mods in the correct order and everything is mostly running correct. But I do have this glitch that is causing SAF to not show any belly morph at all while naked. If you put clothes on you can see it (except the white corset, it also hides it). And since I am walking around naked almost 100% of the time, it kind of defeats the purpose. Anyone have any clue why this would be happening? I'm using FG if that helps. Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, Juan Hugh Jorgan said:

So I have all my mods in the correct order and everything is mostly running correct. But I do have this glitch that is causing SAF to not show any belly morph at all while naked. If you put clothes on you can see it (except the white corset, it also hides it). And since I am walking around naked almost 100% of the time, it kind of defeats the purpose. Anyone have any clue why this would be happening? I'm using FG if that helps. Thanks in advance!

Did you build your FG nude body in BodySlide (with the build morphs checkbox set)? You need to.

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Did you build your FG nude body in BodySlide (with the build morphs checkbox set)? You need to.

Nope I sure didn't. I had some wacky looking stuff going on when I pulled up Bodyslide. There was a menu, but it didn't show anything (possible I have it in the wrong order as well). I'll look for a video on bodyslide and how to properly do it. Thank you very much for the advice!

10 minutes ago, Juan Hugh Jorgan said:

Nope I sure didn't. I had some wacky looking stuff going on when I pulled up Bodyslide. There was a menu, but it didn't show anything (possible I have it in the wrong order as well). I'll look for a video on bodyslide and how to properly do it. Thank you very much for the advice!

Yeah, it's because there's a bug in the pre-built body mesh that comes with FG, unfortunately (I pointed it out to TBOS originally but am unsure if that got noticed). The pre-built meshes for the included clothing replacers are fine, I think, it's just the one for the nude body that isn't working. Most users don't notice because they've all (myself included) been conditioned to rebuild everything in BodySlide anyway.

43 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Yeah, it's because there's a bug in the pre-built body mesh that comes with FG, unfortunately (I pointed it out to TBOS originally but am unsure if that got noticed). The pre-built meshes for the included clothing replacers are fine, I think, it's just the one for the nude body that isn't working. Most users don't notice because they've all (myself included) been conditioned to rebuild everything in BodySlide anyway.

Haha man I have been up for too long! I was meaning LooksMenu, not BodySlide. *shakes my head* I thought I had BS installed already but I did not. It's in now and ran the batch with morph. Fixing to see if I just blew up the game or if everything works correctly now lol.

11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

So that worked perfectly. Belly bulge is in full force now. Thanks so much again! I only have one other problem in the game that I can't find the source for. Have you or anyone else ever seen this before? And it is only on ghouls. They are all half normal and then random patches of pure white on their bodies, including all genitals are solid white.

ghoul.jpg

17 hours ago, Juan Hugh Jorgan said:

So that worked perfectly. Belly bulge is in full force now. Thanks so much again! I only have one other problem in the game that I can't find the source for. Have you or anyone else ever seen this before? And it is only on ghouls. They are all half normal and then random patches of pure white on their bodies, including all genitals are solid white.

Looks like you're missing a skin texture for male ghouls matching your male body replacer. If you're using BodyTalk for your male bodies, make sure you checked the box in its FOMOD installer menu to include ghoul skin texture files.

2 hours ago, Martok73 said:

So if your character has a "wasted" ass or it's tore all to hell, that debuff can make the pc miss?

Yep.

It's just like firing a real weapon with a nasty injury or being really sick. It can make it pretty hard to be accurate.

Oh, and a male player "could" use SA... but it'd be really weird and totally silly in most cases.

Edited by izzyknows
2 hours ago, TheRealSnow said:

I'm having issues with morphs for the inflation. I use CBBE 3BA. Ive built all outfits and the normal 3BA body in bodyslide with morphs checked, yet no matter what there is no inflation happening for my character. My load order works fine and I have no issued besides this. Anyone have any ideas?

I have one idea...

Why are you asking about a problem with a SKYRIM body type on a FALLOUT thread?