4 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Plugs are for anal, vibrators are for vaginal.

If the workbench isn't under the Raider category, far right, then start a new game and see if it shows up. Sometimes other mods block it from showing up when installing mid run.

Also make sure you've built the outfits in Bodyslide.

One more thing, make sure you're playing as a human female.

There's a version for males now so it's not exclusive to females only anymore.

22 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Wait! Why are we talking about Devious Devices in this thread? Let's move this to the correct thread.

The original question was about where to find "vaginal plugs" that block SA's cumflation recovery, but yes it has veered far off topic at this point.

On 5/27/2023 at 5:05 PM, vaultbait said:

I think the author has stated a few times now that the HUD widget wasn't kept updated for newer versions of SA, and is now somewhat broken.

Having recently implemented a rudimentary HUDFramework-based widget for a mod of my own, I can see where maintaining one of any moderate level of complexity is a pain someone might simply prefer to avoid.

I didn't like this answer, so I started a new game without any mods by enabling profiles in NMM and using a profile without any mods.  Next, I copied the save to the parent folder for my Default profile and renamed it to "vanilla".  Next, I loaded that save with my Default profile and all mods.  The hud is working just fine now with a female character.  What this tells me is what I already thought.  The hud initializes itself based upon the gender of the character when it first starts up its quests and does not have support for if the character's gender changes later.  If you are in a new game at the character creation screen, Nate's male gender is what it picks.  It ought to be easy to add a button in the MCM to reset the HUD gender to use Nora, but since that isn't implemented, this is the workaround that I found.

56 minutes ago, Leowulf said:

I didn't like this answer, so I started a new game without any mods by enabling profiles in NMM and using a profile without any mods.  Next, I copied the save to the parent folder for my Default profile and renamed it to "vanilla".  Next, I loaded that save with my Default profile and all mods.  The hud is working just fine now with a female character.  What this tells me is what I already thought.  The hud initializes itself based upon the gender of the character when it first starts up its quests and does not have support for if the character's gender changes later.  If you are in a new game at the character creation screen, Nate's male gender is what it picks.  It ought to be easy to add a button in the MCM to reset the HUD gender to use Nora, but since that isn't implemented, this is the workaround that I found.

Alternatively, choose your gender in an unmodded game and save, then load that save with your preferred mods (including SA) added. I personally never go through the game opening and Vault 101 with any mods, only activating them on a save at the vault exit after obtaining the Pip-Boy.

Greetings and tank you for this great add-on to F4!

I'm enjoying it quite a lot!

Yet, imo, it has a major breakdown: reaching "Slut" status gives you -4 INT.

Now... ok INT is not really critical for anything but gaining xp so -4 could eventually also be fine, even if hits your levelling speed with a huge amount (-40%!!! if you have 10 INT !!! ... Just guess what your xp gain is, if you have 4 INT and achieved Slut status).

But honestly everybody knows quite well that the only "mindless slut" is actually a rubber doll, leaving the folks believing the opposite beeing the real (sorry for the word) "idiots".

So I would really like to reconsider this debuff... may be making it lighter.

Just my 2 cents, thank you for your time reading this. ?

Edited by Mare_92
1 hour ago, Mare_92 said:

Greetings and tank you for this great add-on to F4!

I'm enjoying it quite a lot!

Yet, imo, it has a major breakdown: reaching "Slut" status gives you -4 INT.

Now... ok INT is not really critical for anything but gaining xp so -4 could eventually also be fine, even if hits your levelling speed with a huge amount (-40%!!! if you have 10 INT !!! ... Just guess what your xp gain is, if you have 4 INT and achieved Slut status).

But honestly everybody knows quite well that the only "mindless slut" is actually a rubber doll, leaving the folks believing the opposite beeing the real (sorry for the word) "idiots".

So I would really like to reconsider this debuff... may be making it lighter.

Just my 2 cents, thank you for your time reading this. ?

It's helpful If you take the Idiot Savant/Idiot Slut perk, since a lower effective intelligence increases the chances for random experience bonuses. Some genuinely useful perks are unobtainable without putting points in base intelligence, therefore having significant intelligence penalties allows you to get those while still having the maximum possible odds of getting bonus experience.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It's helpful If you take the Idiot Savant/Idiot Slut perk, since a lower effective intelligence increases the chances for random experience bonuses. Some genuinely useful perks are unobtainable without putting points in base intelligence, therefore having significant intelligence penalties allows you to get those while still having the maximum possible odds of getting bonus experience.

Thank you so much for the reply! ?

Yes I have that perk already.

?

Greetings again!

I'm a bit lost on one thing...

I'm really trying hard to play, stay and get more Submissive, yet it seems anything I do gets me max Dominant.

Since the AAF Sex Attributes works like: 

"Sub/Dom orientation is mostly a permanent, independent trait of your character. You can choose your player's starting D/s orientation when running the game for the first time with the mod. After that, your player's D/s orientation will remain fixed."

and...

"There is one way to change D/s orientation, however. If "Personality change" setting is enabled in MCM, then your character will slowly start to become more submissive when being sexually assaulted at 0 spirit. Likewise, he/she will start to become more dominant when gaining experience at 100 spirit. This is to allow roleplay where your player becomes broken and turned submissive from repeated abuse. But since getting to 0 or 100 spirit is already very difficult in itself, your character's D/s orientation is going to be very hard to change, and even harder to reverse."

So... I can not trigger off "Personaity Change" in SA as this will stop any try to get more Submissive (right?).

Yet I keep getting tons of self esteem that seems to rise my Spirit that rises Dominant Orientation (thing that per se it's a bit weird: for what i can see and experience in RL, if Dominants have 100/100 self esteem, real Submissives and Slaves have 120/100 self esteem, and same for "Spirit" as far as I could  see).

The only way i can get more Submissive seems going nakie and unarmed right in a riders' base and let them enjoy. But as soon as I rest a bit after all what can happen, the thing restarts again: gain self esteem ---> gain spirit ---> gain Dom orientation.

So the only way to gain max Submission and keep it, is: go to a riders' base, let them do their thing, when you reach the goal turn off "Personality Change"?

Naaaaah. That's not really how it should work, right?

May be we should need 2 "self esteem" traits and 2 "spirit" traits? One for Sub one for Dom? May be helping Subs and Doms in different ways? Or something different affecting Doms and Subs with the "Spirit" gain? And something different letting the "switch" happen? Humm... May be when Spirit rises and affects Sub/Dom status ask the player what they would like more (once each time or once for all) ? Like: keep to gain/be submissive (gain some temporal/permanent buffs) or gain Dominant (+1 Dom orientation). And same thing the other way around Dom ---> Sub.

That would be better imo.

Thank you. ?

Edited by Mare_92
5 hours ago, Mare_92 said:

Greetings again!

I'm a bit lost on one thing...

I'm really trying hard to play, stay and get more Submissive, yet it seems anything I do gets me max Dominant.

Since the AAF Sex Attributes works like: 

"Sub/Dom orientation is mostly a permanent, independent trait of your character. You can choose your player's starting D/s orientation when running the game for the first time with the mod. After that, your player's D/s orientation will remain fixed."

and...

"There is one way to change D/s orientation, however. If "Personality change" setting is enabled in MCM, then your character will slowly start to become more submissive when being sexually assaulted at 0 spirit. Likewise, he/she will start to become more dominant when gaining experience at 100 spirit. This is to allow roleplay where your player becomes broken and turned submissive from repeated abuse. But since getting to 0 or 100 spirit is already very difficult in itself, your character's D/s orientation is going to be very hard to change, and even harder to reverse."

So... I can not trigger off "Personaity Change" in SA as this will stop any try to get more Submissive (right?).

Yet I keep getting tons of self esteem that seems to rise my Spirit that rises Dominant Orientation (thing that per se it's a bit weird: for what i can see and experience in RL, if Dominants have 100/100 self esteem, real Submissives and Slaves have 120/100 self esteem, and same for "Spirit" as far as I could  see).

The only way i can get more Submissive seems going nakie and unarmed right in a riders' base and let them enjoy. But as soon as I rest a bit after all what can happen, the thing restarts again: gain self esteem ---> gain spirit ---> gain Dom orientation.

So the only way to gain max Submission and keep it, is: go to a riders' base, let them do their thing, when you reach the goal turn off "Personality Change"?

Naaaaah. That's not really how it should work, right?

May be we should need 2 "self esteem" traits and 2 "spirit" traits? One for Sub one for Dom? May be helping Subs and Doms in different ways? Or something different affecting Doms and Subs with the "Spirit" gain? And something different letting the "switch" happen? Humm... May be when Spirit rises and affects Sub/Dom status ask the player what they would like more (once each time or once for all) ? Like: keep to gain/be submissive (gain some temporal/permanent buffs) or gain Dominant (+1 Dom orientation). And same thing the other way around Dom ---> Sub.

That would be better imo.

Thank you. ?

If you use the Harassment mod, there are a lot of approaches which can impact your self esteem and submissiveness. Also SA has options for humiliation from wearing items from the Devious Devices mod. If you use the DD Armorbench Unlocker mod to try to escape your bonds, there's an MCM slider for how much it should penalize you with additional submissiveness if you try to avoid paying and then fail the luck roll for it.

Plenty of mods with Sex Attributes integration will drive you deep into sub territory. For example, my own Unhealthy Craving mod dings self esteem if you weigh yourself while fat or indulge your junk food addiction, and my Milking Human Kindness mod will pretty much guarantee you end up completely submissive by the time you escape your big green captors (if you even want to at that point).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

If you use the Harassment mod, there are a lot of approaches which can impact your self esteem and submissiveness. Also SA has options for humiliation from wearing items from the Devious Devices mod. If you use the DD Armorbench Unlocker mod to try to escape your bonds, there's an MCM slider for how much it should penalize you with additional submissiveness if you try to avoid paying and then fail the luck roll for it.

Plenty of mods with Sex Attributes integration will drive you deep into sub territory. For example, my own Unhealthy Craving mod dings self esteem if you weigh yourself while fat or indulge your junk food addiction, and my Milking Human Kindness mod will pretty much guarantee you end up completely submissive by the time you escape your big green captors (if you even want to at that point).

Thank you so much for these hints!

I will check your work (I have Milking Human Kindness installed already but never jumped in it yet) and of course all the DD stuff.

So far I got to max Submissiveness thanks to Raider Pet mod. Yet after recovering a bit and doing some side missions my self esteem started rising fast and that drove me to max Dom! Something I can't really stand. -lol- ?

I will try figure out something not to let this "routine" hit my Sub status ?

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Khytrax said:

Hi. I have a problem with how cumflation works. Is there a conflict between sex attributes and family planning enhanced redux? (I've installed wasteland dairy framework too)

If you're using an old version of LooksMenu, then the cumflation morph from SA can override the pregnant belly from FPE(R). This was fixed in LooksMenu 1.6.20, but many people stick with 1.6.18 because it's what The Fucking Manual recommends. A workaround is to disable belly morphs in SA.

Is there some kind of console command for resetting morphs added by this mod? Because it doesn't seem to go away...like ever? Or it just takes longer than the lowest settings. lol Idk. But there is a way to reset it right? There totally should be if not. Because it certainly isn't something you can view in Looksmenu apparently.

2 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

Is there some kind of console command for resetting morphs added by this mod? Because it doesn't seem to go away...like ever? Or it just takes longer than the lowest settings. lol Idk. But there is a way to reset it right? There totally should be if not. Because it certainly isn't something you can view in Looksmenu apparently.

HBD_MorphDebug is useful for inspecting, troubleshooting and resetting keyword morphs like SA uses.

On 7/31/2023 at 5:30 AM, vaultbait said:

HBD_MorphDebug is useful for inspecting, troubleshooting and resetting keyword morphs like SA uses.

Sweeeeet this is awesome and so helpful. I was able to solve my problem quite quickly. Two mods were trying to control morphs at the same time with different timers and bam, it was weird. lol. So thank you very much!

Edited by LynErso666
9 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

Sweeeeet this is awesome and so helpful. I was able to solve my problem quite quickly. Two mods were trying to control morphs at the same time with different timers and bam, it was weird. lol. So thank you very much!

I was running into that tug-o-war between SA and Harassment. Set the timing lower in both and hung out at home plate, Once done re-adjusted the settings to both mods to be more on par with each other. 

Edited by eflat01
16 hours ago, eflat01 said:

I was running into that tug-o-war between SA and Harassment. Set the timing lower in both and hung out at home plate, Once done re-adjusted the settings to both mods to be more on par with each other. 

O thank you! Thaz good advice. I'll try to be more careful with them values, cuz apparently they're wiiiiild lol

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone noticed CTD issues with this mod? I am getting CTD and when I look in my Papyrus log the last 4 entries are from this mod. I notice a couple stutters in my game play and then I am back at my desktop. The error I am seeing in the logs is as follows:

error: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [FPA_Main (D7000F99)].FPA:FPA_Main.OnArousalTick() - "<unknown file>" Line ?
    [FPA_Main (D7000F99)].FPA:FPA_Main.OnTick() - "<unknown file>" Line ?
    [FPA_Main (D7000F99)].FPA:FPA_Main.OnTimerGameTime() - "<unknown file>" Line ?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, Slimreb said:

Has anyone noticed CTD issues with this mod? I am getting CTD and when I look in my Papyrus log the last 4 entries are from this mod. I notice a couple stutters in my game play and then I am back at my desktop. The error I am seeing in the logs is as follows:

stack:

Do you have SAKR installed? How about Devious Devices? It's hard to tell without script source line numbers, but it looks like it's probably checking for keywords from one of those two mods. Though that wouldn't explain the crashing, which is probably from something different.

Do you have Buffout 4 installed, and if so did you check the crashlog it creates?

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Do you have SAKR installed? How about Devious Devices? It's hard to tell without script source line numbers, but it looks like it's probably checking for keywords from one of those two mods. Though that wouldn't explain the crashing, which is probably from something different.

Do you have Buffout 4 installed, and if so did you check the crashlog it creates?

I do not have Devious Devices installed. I have AWKCR installed but not SAKR. The weird thing is when it crashes this is always the last lines in Papyrus logs. I do have Buffout 4 installed but it does not generate a crash log for these crashes. I do get crash logs from Buffout when a mod acts up and causes a crash but not for these times of things.

I am at a lose here since my game also freezes from time to time when fast traveling. I have not installed any new mods, other than textures with no esp, since I have started this playthrough.

On 8/13/2023 at 1:19 PM, Slimreb said:

stack:

Vaultbait definitely knows more about this than I would.

Do not know if this helps but that would be in here:

FPA:FPA_Main extends Quest

Function OnArousalTick(float timeInHours, bool isSleep)
    bool isWearingRestraint = IsPlayerWearingDD() || IsPlayerWearingRH()
    bool isWearingStimulationDevice = Player.WornHasKeyword(DD_kw_ItemType_PlugAnal) || Player.WornHasKeyword(DD_kw_ItemType_PlugVaginal) || Player.WornHasKeyword(DD_kw_ItemType_NipplePiercings)
    float change = formulaHelper.CalculateArousalTick(timeInHours, lastOrgasmTime, isSleep, isWearingRestraint, isWearingStimulationDevice)
    ModifyArousal(change)
EndFunction

To me it looks like it's attempting to set a bool via getting a DD item's keyword off the player to help determine arousal in the calculation following it. 

Obviously I would had suspected  isWearingRestraint and isWearingStimulationDevice would be set 0 when DD is not installed and avoid the check here... or is it in the MCM settings to bypass?

Here's another question... and I know this can cause a CTD,

but I'll need to elaborate it. 

1. When using ocbp if you're not limiting the fps to below 60 the physics engine goes nuts and fails.

2. Explosions, projectiles and.... shock collars can trigger 1. <-- I know shock collars for sure do if the HighFPSPhysicsFix.ini is not set to limit the FPS  to 59.9 

So, the question is when the PC is aroused in this mod - I don't recall ... does it physically shake the player?

Edited by eflat01